[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got this necklace a few years ago outside the Bran castle,everytime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

I got this necklace a few years ago outside the Bran castle,everytime I wear it I get horrible nightmares and just get unlucky that day.Last time I wore it I had a dream where I was being eaten alive by three white sharks.I've been avoiding sleeping around it for a few months now.
>>
>>19211172

Just fucking throw it away faggot
>>
Tell us more about what you were doing at Bran Castle.
>>
Bury it somewhere far from people.
>>
>>19211185
I was visiting with my family,we usually visite the castles in our country during summer.It was the second time we went there,but the first time I finished the tour.I think I was around 4-5 years when I went for the first time in there and I swear I saw this tall woman in white and started crying.When I visited the second time I swear I saw part of the dress behind some curtains.Maybe it's my imagination,but I feel weird in that place.
>>
>>19211220
Did you purchase this necklace, was it a gift or did you find it?
>>
>>19211172
Ooh, you found a cursed item. I've had a few of those. Take them to your neighborhood wiccan if you've got one, or else take them to a priest. One bullshit ritual later, the item will be uncursed.

If you're like me, you'll find success a mixed blessing, since usually the item was more interesting before it was uncursed.
>>
>>19211172
first off is that a real sharktooth that's really cool
i don't know what to say about the bad luck and nightmares but maybe try crossing your fingers and my grandma says praying before bed will get rid of bad dreams but i don't know if it's true
>>
>>19212368
This ^
You could also do some things like piss on it in the shower to "purify" it in your essence.
Or just say "fuck it" and use your will to overpower the item. It's tough and doesn't always work, but your will is manifest; think it isn't cursed and it may be so. Wear it often and act with positivity. Spite the energies within it. Again, don't always work.
>>
>>19211172
Btw. I might be paranoid, and I don't have as strong a connection to the occult as my father and his family does, but I'm getting some off-putting vibes from the picture of the necklace. Again, probably paranoia, and nothing too strong, but still weird.
>>
>>19211172
I was at Bran Castle several years ago! I had a necklace just like that but gave it to some whining little fag to shut him up after I molested him.
>>
>>19212329
Yeah i bought it after we visited the castle.The only reason I haven't thrown it away it's because it has that shark tooth in there.
>>
what you were given is a totem made from a shark tooth. the reason you have such horrifying dreams is because you havent really used it. next time you go to sleep place it in your palm and sleep with it and think of being surrounded by sharks that protect you from everything. carry it daily and things will get better.
>>
>>19212882
I suppose I will try sleeping with it.But in 2 weeks im starting to work in a vet cabinet(with more exotic animals),think it could affect some animals?
>>
>>19212937
it will help with your senses and make you more aware of your surroundings. if anything, it should help you bond with the animals better.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.