[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

What do you think about this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GepJ6RflFv4
>>
Gay
>>
>>19210789
Are You?
>>
File: 1496874910014.jpg (17KB, 301x310px) Image search: [Google]
1496874910014.jpg
17KB, 301x310px
pretty fucking wild breh.

I wish it wasn't so long so I could show it to family and friends without losing their interest in the first few minutes though.
>>
>>19210786
Very interesting. Especially about the parts where the aliens are closer to the God-head or God-hood and the Divine source.
>>
>>19210786
Why are there SO MANY people who were at one time in governments or three-letter-agencies who, in their dying years, come out and attest to the existence of ayyylmaos?

Have you guys watched the Dr. Stephen Greer documentary Unacknowledged? If not. you should. This is the greatest crime committed upon the people of Earth in the history of mankind.

We haven't needed cars for nearly 70 years.
We haven't needed fossil fuels of nuclear plants for 70 years.

Nobody protected the horse and buggy industry when automobiles took over.....
>>
bamppp
>>
>>19212353
Well duh as Fallen Angels they are...
>>
File: 1476934114105.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1476934114105.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
i just want to talk with my cosmic pals, disclosure fucking when
>>
>>19212790
Fallen angels are experts on God but they are the most distant from God.
>>
>>19212827
THIS

You fucking idiots who think the ayyylmaos would be hostile are or ARE LITERAL DEMONS are beyond lost.

There is no magic, only Brotherhood in creation. Any species capable on interplanetary travel would seek only to observe and bring advanced tech to us, as they would see no point in violence, like many of us Humans here on Earth.
>>
>>19214185
you would need to evolve yourself past any mental thoughts which are typically full of negativity anyways for phychic abilities to take place. as advanced mentally as the ayys are, it should be obvious theyre beings of love. bearly anyone realizes this though
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.