[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for information on the destruction of Middle-Eastern

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

Looking for information on the destruction of Middle-Eastern history during the Iraq War:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaeological_looting_in_Iraq

and in the last few years by ISIL:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destruction_of_cultural_heritage_by_ISIL

I don't actually believe ISIL or Al Qaeada were ever legitimate Muslim entities, it seems obvious to me that they are foreign mercenaries working for whatever interests are already controlling the West. Same thing for the Lybian, Syrian, etc., "rebels" who conveniently pave the way for foreign intervention and the overthrowing of uncooperative nations.

In my mind, this is the real reason for the conflict. This isn't just the destruction of some old statues and temples, it's an Orwellian erasure of a historical landscape. It's paving the way for a future in which people are unaware of what humanity can achieve and has achieved in what we refer to as primitive times. This is the destruction of the mystic wisdom of the ancients and all we'll be left with is the cold materialistic future of dystopian science fiction.
>>
https://islamqa.info/en/20894
They're doing exactly what their holy texts instruct of them. I don't know why it's so hard to accept that these people are not only real Muslims, but the realest Muslims.
>>
I remember during the Iraq War hearing about how the hit-and-run tactics of the US was leaving their cities open to subsequent looting and destruction. It's a bit harder to find anything about this on google now as the ISIL stuff has taken the limelight, which is really perfect for them when you think about it. First they hid behind a defense of carelessness but now they're not even to blame.
>>
>>19210625
because the world has been infected by the mental virus that is "liberalism"
>>
File: Palmyra_after_freedom_(4).jpg (137KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Palmyra_after_freedom_(4).jpg
137KB, 800x533px
>>19210625
Yeah, I get that. I have issues with Islam in general, as well as the other Abrahamic faiths. They have a long history of destroying the cultures of other peoples and enslaving them with their inferior beliefs.
>>
Also related: I've heard a number of archaeologists and historians say that the Muslim government in Egypt makes things very difficult for anyone who has deeper questions than a Discovery Channel documentary to properly explore their sites and potentially discover new sites.
>>
>>19210629
There was a nice quote from the conversation between Sam Harris and Fareed Zakariah, "Conservatives can't seem to understand Muslims, and Liberals can't seem to understand Islam."

But then he seems to be pushing a dual category of Muslim the religious adherent and Muslim the ethnicity, and I completely disagree with this notion.
>>
>>19210658
I get that there are "moderate" Muslims, I just don't consider them real Muslims. They're as much real Muslims as someone who goes to church once a year at Christmas is a real Christian.
>>
>>19210658
>>19210629
>>19210625

Okay, so your answer to why this is all happening is "Muslims gonna Mus"? Were they opportunistically waiting for the destabilization of their own countries by foreign forces to come out of the woodwork and destroy their own heritage?
>>
>>19210666
Fuck off Satan. I'm sick of your shit.
>>
>>19210668
Pretty much. Harsh leadership keeps a harsh people in check. Once that's gone, what do you think's going to happen?
>>
>>19210678
A harsh people who built these incredible things in the first place? Go back to /pol/ with this shit man.
>>
>>19210684
Those people weren't no real Muslims, bruv.
>>
>>19210666
>>19210668
The meaning of the quote is that Conservatives are wrong when they attribute the violence to all the PEOPLE. This is the "ethnic Muslim" thing Fareed wants to exist that I disagree with. This is where he decided to state he is a "non-practicing Muslim" just like you have "secular Jews." He is saying the PEOPLE are not any more violent.

But the quote also means Liberals get it wrong when they try to excuse the religion of Islam as being misinterpreted into a violent one. That Islam very much IS an inherently violent and oppressive religion. That religious followers of Islam within the Muslim community are a danger, and that if Islam cannot modernize, humanize, and adapt it should be eradicated.
>>
>>19210696
A belief system has to be an expression of genes on some level. They don't just fall out of the sky. People who are more prone to violence will naturally create a more violent belief system.
>>
>>19210601

They are the lastest native and destabilizing element the west has nurtured.

The west will train or equip directly or indirectly whatever entities they need to at that moment expecting to later demonize them.

Fundamentalists are great to back if this is your purpose, for they do not want to take their people into the future but the past, therefore they impede actual progress.

ISIL destroys what they consider are sinful and illegitimate sites, where for example apostasy takes place.
>>
>>19210709
>A belief system has to be an expression of genes on some level.
>People who are more prone to violence will naturally create a more violent belief system.
OK, as soon as you can show some support to these, there will be a reason to accept the claims.

"Has to" and "naturally" are indications that you have no actual support to what you say, and just expect people to accept it as true.
>>
>>19210684
that was thousands years before they fell for the islam meme and started inbreeding

https://youtu.be/t_nHf2XKwp4
>>
>>19210731
Just look at the world, nigga. You know I'm right.
>>
>>19210709
Which people? Muslims? You think Muslim is a genetic trait? Tell me of the genetic similarities between the Canadian Muslim, the Sudanese Muslim, the Afghani Muslim, and the Indonesian Muslim.
>>
>>19210744
>indications that you have no actual support to what you say, and just expect people to accept it as true.
>>
>>19210758
>desperately erects walls of mental gymnastics to avoid actually looking at the world
>>
>>19210775
You do have a point, in the sense that history repeats itself and those who engaged in violence and war seem incapable to escape it.

Britain did and now that they want peace violence follows them.
>>
>>19210740
>Joe Rogan video
Kin hell mate. Anyway, inbreeding has been a common practice around the world throughout history. I assure you pre-Islamic Arabs were into incest.
>>
>>19210709
You see the world in terms of genetics. How sure are you of their existence?
>>
So no one's got anything interesting to say on this? Once again a thread on /x/ gets derailed by people who don't sound like they belong on /x/. This should be of great interest to anyone into mysticism and esoteric knowledge.

Something's going on here. To write it off as mindless Muslim violence is a thoughtless response. What is their intention? To destroy everything of value in their own countries? Isn't their violence meant to be a response to Western intervention? Do they want to send their own people back to the stoneage? Isn't that playing directly into their enemies hands? Are they paving the way for a technologically advanced society? Isn't that playing into their enemies hands? I think Islam is an oppressive and destructive force but it's not dipping deep into the conspiratorial well to find that Al Qaeda and ISIS are Western inventions. This isn't mindless violence. It's a well thought-out system of oppression and the systematic erasure of human history.
>>
>>19211067
It's possible and much likely that ISIL is not seeing Syria or Iraq as their own country, as ISIL is multinational war effort. As war effort it means that it's also build up differently than nationalistic army.

This came to me as an suprise:
"As of 2015, ISIL was estimated to have an annual budget of more than US$1 billion and a force of more than 30,000 fighters.[63]"
- Gerges, Fawaz A. (2016). A History of ISIS. Princeton, New Jersey, USA: Princeton University Press. pp. 21–22. ISBN 9780691170008.
by wikipedia

30,000 is not much actually it's quite small force.
>>
>>19211067

They are against western intervention but their destruction of these temples is based on their particular view of Islam.

The sites and temples represent apostasy and other actions prohibited in the Koran, so they have to go.

ISIL wasnts to fucking destroy Mecca because they say worshipping a rock is sinful. They are violent motherfuckers.

They are pretty clear on their views and goals, bro.
>>
>>19210668
That's not their heritage, all these ancient sites existed before the muslim invasions at 500 AD. Although, the Arab majority in these countries weren't blowing up these sites, in fact they were even responsible for preserving them after the Europeans left them to their own devices.

That's the only thing that keeps me from thinking ISIS is doing what muslims want them to do, they're simply mercenaries hired by ZOG to erase ancient history.
>>
>>19211202
Not true, they wouldn't touch Saudi Arabia since they got their funding/resources from the Saudis. There's a reason they haven't attacked Mecca or even Israel for that matter. Both these countries are part of a group that supports the interests of ZOG.
>>
>>19211259
There was an attempted bombing of the main Mosque in Mecca just recently, so someone is trying to attack Saudi Arabia.
>>
>>19211202
I have to ask. Do you think that those listed goals are realistic or any way achievable? Dominating Mecca city for instance.

If not, what kind of people are rallying behind said goals? or is ISIL's goals for war much more complex or maybe with hidden agenda.

idolatry has been prohibed since times of torah.
Blowing up or looting historical marks or points of interests has happened allways on large scale wars. WW! WW2, Napoleon etc etc.

Difference is this: ISIL is not actually large army and there are no large scale war zones. But for some reason they get treated like one.

ISIL western achievements:
- Rising police forces or overall militarilising of state.
- Small conflicts between different ethnic groups.
- New political parties seen more favourable in "eyes of the public".
>>
>>19210601
Well, from what I've read and heard, most of the fighters in Daesh are practically african/middle-eastern mercenaries. The higher-ups are the radical islamists, though.
>>
>>19211268
Could easily be a false flag.
>>
File: IMG_001.jpg (23KB, 162x206px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_001.jpg
23KB, 162x206px
>>19211067
I can add this:
Some quotes from /pol/, it was a MGS related thread.
>The entire past, once stored digitally, could be rewritten endlessly, and almost no one would know how to find the material originals.

>most people use only google. if google blocks certain information for most it is not discoverable. thus they actively censor the content of the internet, controll the peoples oppinions.

>in an era of lies, tell the truth is a revolutionary act
>>
>>19211269

They are a situation that was forseen and allowed to happen, arguably even facilitated.

Focus on them is merely used as justification for implementing measures that serve other peripheral goals for the west.

Uneducated and isolated people with little means or prospects. These people are used through a claim righteousness and purpose by manipulating fudamentalist doctrine.

ISIL's leadership must be aware of the feasibility of these goals. I don't think they are realistic but I keep an open mind.
>>
>>19210625
>I don't know why it's so hard to accept that these people are not only real Muslims, but the realest Muslims.

This.

Fuck off with your "not every Muslim" attitude. ISIS and AQ exist because "tolerant" Muslims allow them to hide in their communities and fund them.
>>
>>19210629
>the world has been infected by the mental virus that is "liberalism"

No, not "the world". The WEST, and in particular the WHITE west.
>>
>>19210668
>Were they opportunistically waiting for the destabilization of their own countries

Absolutely. There's a reason why the overwhelming majority of Muslim nations are headed by some kind of dictatorial power, and that reason is because they HAVE to be in order to maintain any semblance of peace. Without a strong dictator to absolutely crush opposition, Muslim nations fall into endless fighting between Shia / Sunni factions, or tribe / tribe fighting.

>destroy their own heritage?

They don't see it as "their own heritage", dumbass. That's why they destroy it. Look at how blacks want to attack and destroy American civil war monuments and memorials as an example. Niggers don't believe that any of that is "their heritage", despite the fact they are indeed American, and the Muslim is no different when they destroy shit made by the opposing side of the faith, or the people that lived in those lands thousands of years ago.
>>
>>19210684
>A harsh people who built these incredible things in the first place?

I bet you'd call the NAZI's a "harsh people", and yet they had some great architects, didn't they, pumpkin.
>>
>>19210758
You'd just deny it anyway.

There's already been multiple genetic studies done that show blacks have a gene that makes them more prone to violence than non-blacks.
>>
>>19211198
>30,000 is not much actually it's quite small force.

Are you fucking high? That's a g'damn ARMY, dude. That's the equivalent of 3 western divisions.
>>
>>19211757
>Muslim nations
The problem is viewing that area of the world with this paradigm. They aren't nations. Afghanistan isn't a real nation, it's a region of the world where lots of mountain tribes live. Afghanistan is a "nation" so the West has a single group to bitch at/about.
>>
>>19211781
I've read that study. It doesn't say that AT ALL. You obviously have no understanding of genetics. I'd show you how, but you'd deny it.
>>
>>19211259
>they wouldn't touch Saudi Arabia

The Saudi's are slowly turning Mecca into an Islamic faith version of Disneyland. There's luxury hotels and shopping centers going up around that place all the time, and the fundamentalists don't support that kind of shit.
>>
>>19211838
>They aren't nations.

Yes, they are, whether they like it or not. Same goes for everyone else.
>>
File: Ricky.jpg (52KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Ricky.jpg
52KB, 500x375px
>>19211845
>It doesn't say that AT ALL.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>19211915
And this is why the Western approach is idiotic and myopic. But go ahead and keep thinking world bank puppets you've propped up like Ahmadzai are listened to by the tribes, if they even know who he is.
>>
>>19211936
Not my fault if you are too stupid to understand a simple genetics study.
>>
>>19211067
Muslims view the world prior to Islam as a degenerate sinful mess, so instead of adapting temples, rituals and holidays to serve the new order the way Christianity did, Islam instead chose to erase any connection to it. The Middle East is the birth place of civilization, muslims did not care nor appreciate this heritage till Westerners took an interest in it. When muslims talk about a past golden age, they aren't talking about the great civilizations of the ancient world like the Sumerians, Egyptians, Assyrians, Persians, Phoenicians or Hittites; they are talking about the Caliphate, the muslim empire, when Islam was ascendant and non-muslims were either subjucated people or under constant threat from muslim invasion and pillaging.

ISIS and other Islamic terror groups are Islamic Fundamentalists who want to get back to the basics in hopes of returning to Islam's glory days vis-a-vis other civilizations. And they do this by emulating the Prophet Muhammad who wan't just a holy man but a war leader, and this is the reason Islam has a problem with violence.
>>
>>19211947
>The Middle East is the birth place of civilization

The Chinese and Indian cultures seem to be the true origins of what we call "civilization" imo.
>>
>>19210666
Going to church don't make you a christian. I know a lot of people who say they are christian and go to church and behave the opposite to christian beliefs. The same is true with Muslims. All the Muslims I have met with don't have these extremest views of the middle east. Destroying the places of worship of other religions is counter to there teachings. Al Jazerra has a good documentary on the subject.
>>
>>19210678
>1300 years of harsh leadership in every arabian country has prevented its muslim citizens from voluntarily destroying their own construction

thats why there arent any museums in any middle eastern countries! it all makes SENSE!
>>
>>19210625
as a side note, isis has also bombed and demolished several muslim sites and mosques. i think its moreso to destabilize and erase the region than anything else.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.