[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I may have been cursed in middle school and I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: event_59327772[1].jpg (97KB, 360x320px) Image search: [Google]
event_59327772[1].jpg
97KB, 360x320px
I think I may have been cursed in middle school and I've had a bit of an epiphany of sorts involving curses and maybe witchcraft in general? I'll explain as best I can. I never really studied this topic, though with my interest in the paranormal and such I've known of it. Now, I'll start my story. And I would greentext it, but I'm too strung out to do that right now.

I was apathetic towards my education. I had nothing to prove to anyone, I just stayed by myself most of the time, but friends would always come and go even before this particular "curse" event, so maybe it's just me.

Math always had the most homework. I hated homework and so I just didn't do it. It was expected of my teachers to simply skip over me knowing I'd never have my homework. I worked my ass off on presentations and tests in order to pass with D- in just about every class. Now back to math. I like that class. My teacher acknowledged in a letter to my parents that I was smart and seemed to click with math despite not practicing with homework (functioning autism maybe) so she and I had a good understanding and I became a bit of a teacher's pet. So, I looked forward to math class because I had fun in it and the teacher never gave me shit for not doing homework so long as I keep acing tests. So, walking into class with smile on my face I sit at my desk to notice that a girl was in the desk to my left. She's never been in my class before that day (or at least I never noticed her until she was gone for a few days after a seat arrangement) though just because I never noticed her, doesn't mean I didn't know who she was. It's hard to not notice the weird kids, even I had a bit of a reputation in that category, but none like her.

This is the point where a LARPer would be like, "alright, so to protect the names of these people we're gonna call them FuckSickStick and DudeWeedBro" and I'm saying fuck that noise. I need some answers. I'm using her real name. Running low on word count so, (cont.)
>>
>>19210080
You're not cursed, you're lazy. Lose the denial.
>>
>>19210111
Lazy is also another term for reincarnation-weary.
>>
File: MufasaInTrouble[1].jpg (32KB, 640x488px) Image search: [Google]
MufasaInTrouble[1].jpg
32KB, 640x488px
>>19210080
Tanya Mason. Now, there's weird kids, who are simply eccentric and early in on the goth vibe (one specific girl did this but otherwise nice, kind, and just in peace with who she was: the only goth at our middle school) but then there's creepy. Take me for example, I wore hoodies and hung my head low. I heard from a friend I made in summer school (because of course I was there plenty of summers) that she always thought I was gonna shoot up the place so she tried to be really nice to me whenever she got a chance. In truth, I was just a mildly depressed teen who stayed up late playing video games and was just always tired at school. I hope that's the case with this girl Tanya Mason, but she was into the occult and there were tons of rumors she learned witchcraft from her mom. Again, I'm using it and it seems like it could be a common name and I never said what school, so even if I did care about their privacy the name probably hides her well enough. Like mine A president, a fictional hero in a beloved children's show, and a handyman's son all share the exact same name as me. Good luck finding me on the internet.

Aside now, let me take you back to that math class. I was perky happy and unstoppable happy to be there. Now, I'd like to address what I'm calling "the help me scar" (picture surprisingly not related). As just about every kid would do when sitting next to someone new and that is to eye them up and down and judge them harshly with your dumb kid brain. While I looked there was a scarred mark on her arm, but I quickly realized it was large block letters as if cut with a knife or razor. The words read "HELP ME". Naturally, I noped the fuck out. I just turned away and pretended to see nothing, but then she spoke. Oh, why did she speak. Why? Why me?

"My dad did this." she said looking to me. I tossed a quick glance back to her.

"Oh, okay." I push out, my grin fading fast.

"My dad's dead," She seemed to be baiting a response, but I froze. (cont.)
>>
>>19210111
>>19210136
Not the point of the story bros. I know my sin. Sloth has been my most constant state, but this is a story about my luck, because I obviously squander my hard work and determination.

But, now I'm going to do my best to finish this story.

>>19210139
There was a silence that was unreal. It wasn't even her "witch powers" or anything, I was just panicking and blocking out all sound as I tried to say something to kill this tension. Though I didn't say anything thoughtful. I was selfish and merely wanted to save myself from the awkwardness rather than help her through in hindsight is a serious problem. So, what do I say?

"I didn't ask."

She seemed to have more to say after, but one of the counselors came into the room and asked to take Tanya Mason out of class. And that was her last day at school. I was the last student she spoke to.

Now, her disappearance was noticed around school and rumors began to spread. That her family murdered her, that she committed suicide or other ridiculous shit. I never told them my story if I was asked of her.

That year continued to be one of the best I'd known other than that awkward stint. I noticed a girl in one of my classes. A latin girl with a flair for art. I saw her drawing a tiger for a class presentation. I overheard her talking about the same anime I was watching on Toonami and adult swim. Every time she entered a room I fucking noticed, but I never knew her name. At least until we started dating in High School. Now, it was fun, but it was a first love sort of thing. Honestly I don't remember why we broke up, but it's not like we did anything other than suck face.

Later, she dating a friend of mine and it was normal because it had been years. As friends, we're all talking and Tanya Mason comes up and I finally spill my story. They all laughed and mentioned that I was the one who drove her to suicide, or sent her to the nut house. But now, I'm thinking it may have been something more. (cont.)
>>
File: 1SebA8--_400x400[1].png (139KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1SebA8--_400x400[1].png
139KB, 400x400px
>>19210179
Now this is about the time when the jokes of me being "cursed" by her started. They'd all joke around when something unlucky happened, but those weren't the real curses. The real curses happened nearly immediately after the best news or a perfect day or the day you finally find out that your old flame felt the same way, but you only found out the day you hung out with her because you were telling her you had to move out of the state, but got her news first.

Since then, all my relationships have ended within weeks and at least half were matters completely out of my control.

But, I'm not here to mope about past girlfriends. I here to talk about curses. So, I'd like to address that this is not only relationships. Even events I've won, figurative mountains I've climbed, huge financial and personal successes are all cut short by inexplicable bad luck.

Just last night, I had been working a new job in a position I may not be qualified in, but I'm picking up fast and I had just gotten news that I was going to be staying on the team after my two week trial. So, I was making money now and on top of the world. Then, driving home from work I swerved to avoid an animal. It was a small black cat (go figure). Skinny. I think it may have been feral because it was pretty far from where people keep their outdoor cats, but I know my cat went pretty far. So, with the swerve and a curve in the road coming up I popped over the curb and slid on the wet grass until I hit a sign, severely denting the car and popping the tire. It wasn't even my car, I was borrowing it from my parents. I feel like I'm blowing this out of proportion, but it seems like because that day I was looking forward to having and in my dumb kid brain at the time I just wanted to not let her harsh my mellow, but now all my greatest and best days are always highlighted by the complete opposite.

Then I realized that it seemed to start around that same time, but correlation is not confirmation, so...
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.