[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the Secret Societies that put people in political power

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: join-the-darkside.png (961KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
join-the-darkside.png
961KB, 1440x900px
(e.g. Secret Society symbology containing: Skulls, daggers, bones, snakes, cloaks)

It's obvious.

The faster you join the darkness, the faster you get the life you want.

These 100 Secret Societies Prove Who Really Rules America https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON8xq0djCRk
>>
>>19209448
The faster you join the darkness the faster you get a blackmail video.

Just don't it's not worth it.
>>
>>19209448
Pick me! I know!
A lot of secret societies, like the Illuminati, arose during in response to the Enlightenment era of Europe. Everyone was so into religion, with bitches becoming nuns and pimps becoming priests, and average joes being thrilled at the sight of Jesus chilling on a plank of wood.

society founders didn't like this... seeing Man's commercialized piety and devoutness as an easy way to be manipulated and deceived. They wanted something better, organizations modeled to put less stock in God and more stock in the capabilities of Man. Kepp in mind, too, that this era was when mankind had made huge leaps forward for harnessing electricity and other technological marvels. Previously God's works were being shaped and controlled by Man (cont.)
>>
>>19209448
At the time the Freemasons were already a thing, so I can mostly only talk about the Illuminati. Basically, rich and influential people in colleges made organizations that were designed to influence society in the way they wanted. Some, like the Illum., sounded nice: wanting to "illuminate" people's minds to what they can do and not become slaves to church leaders.

However, regardless of the good start of these organizations, they still dabbled in everything that was considered anathema to the religious governments of Europe. These rich, influential, political men enjoyed the research into inane, but forbidden concepts, like psychology, no-Christian spiritualism, and astrology. But so too did they delve into more obscure arts, like alchemy, pagan spiritualism and the occult. (cont.)
>>
>>19209448
As history moves on, we find that we are capable of so much more than a person from 2000 years ago who would be praying to Jesus if alive now. Through technology, medicine, and exploits by past great Men, we have come even closer (according to these societies) to being god-like and capable of throwing off the chains that hold us back (a belief God holds us back from being divine ourselves. Even if the Illum. didn't start off believing they could sacrifice children to gain forbidden knowledge or immortality, many vain Men throughout history have wanted to pursue the occult to further their worldly gains. These societies, or rather the conspiracies surrounding them, wished to transcend God and use their connections to rule over and guide their fellow (yet lesser) men. Keep in mind too, that these demon-summoning, child-sacrificing, mind-controlling organizations were already rulers of world at their time: only those with immense intelligence (why they were born out of universities), money, heritage, and political connections were allowed to join. The God complexes they had were not BECAUSE of the secret societies, but rather the societies arose because of their complexes, with everyone joining wanting to go against churchly hindrances and utilize controversial things to further humanity toward godhood.

And so, they are viewed as connected ti the "darkness". Some because of their literal tampering with dark forces. Others because they have had to do dark things, like murder, prostitution rings, and other sinful things to maintain power and indulge. And still others adopt the darkness, in symbolism, to hint they wish to be avoided and unnamed in society.
>>
>>19209871
>>19209897
I like how "As above so below" applies to fucking anything.

So secret societies were basically edgy teenagers who were tired of listening to dad and started misbehaving and be dark, rebellious and edgy.

ancient times = infancy
middle ages = childhood
modern age = teenager hood

after technological singularity = adulthood
>>
>>19209448
Secret Societies aren't joined automatically to "darkness" anymore than NASA secret files are.

They are a neutral stimulus, like the Rorschack ink blot. People project onto them whatever is inside them, because they DON'T KNOW what they really are, hence the nature "secret."

What is truly dark is the people projecting their internal darkness onto those neutral stimuli.
>>
>>19210429
Fuck off shill.

>it's alllll in your head guys xDDD

False flag attacks, CIA drug trafficking, pedo-rings, imperialistic wars, genocides and all the other shady stuff that has been going on for centuries is well-documented and only possible with a psychopathic elite.

I guess next time you will try to tell me that the Nazis weren't evil. Guess what? Evil fucking exists faggot.
>>
>>19209448
The sooner you experience and realize God is a hoax, the faster you can start taking control and fight for your own faith. That is what the 'dark' schools are for. To wake them up, so they learn how easy it is to abuse the 'God'-card to control the masses.
Satanist don't follow Satan, they just know fearing God is useless.
>>
>>19209871
>>19210692

Thank you for these logical explanations.

Objectively, it's difficult for me to comprehend legitimate "Satan" worshipping. If you whole-heartedly worship Satan, wouldn't you also full well know that you would be against Satan's creator, which would ultimately mean your end???

Why the fuck would someone who believes in God worship his enemy?

My issue then, what is the literal significance of practicing any "Occultism"?
What use is "demon-summoning" or "child-sacrificing" to these intelligent and powerful people?
What do they possibly gain from carrying out an elaborate ritual due to habit?
>>
Oh look it's another superficial discussion about information about secret societies that is available on Wikipedia
YAWWWWN
>>
>>19209448
>(e.g. Secret Society symbology containing: Skulls, daggers, bones, snakes, cloaks)

>anon doesn't understand the death/rebirth symbolism so its all automatically evil
>>
>>19210945

Because God hates something you really liked and destroys you? remember God hate is perfect, he hates cartoons and ruined my life, I hate God, I know he is invincible and all powerful, that only makes me scared and angry but not less hateful.
>>
>>19211036
God is just an architect.
He doesn't care what you do.

Better off embracing "darkness".
>>
>>19210382
Societies don't act like singular individuals, they don't have phases, because inside a society there's layers and many of those layers can go a lot deeper than you see at a first glance, even primitive societies managed to produce complex culture and technology to almost impossible levels, even when everyone else was mashing rocks togheter.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.