[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Does anyone know much about the Stairs in the woods stories or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (10KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 260x194px
Does anyone know much about the Stairs in the woods stories or was it just that one guy on Reddit, if you do share.
>>
creepypasta
>>
>>19209265
Thats really what it was? Damn I was tricked like a idiot.
>>
File: 100_1636.jpg (49KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
100_1636.jpg
49KB, 400x300px
>>19209249

Sounded like a bunch of bullshit to me lol but that's perfect for /x/

Of course you'll find some chimneys around too, let's start up a reddit thread with creepy chimney stories instead

ITT:

>Be me
>Be 7 years old
>Camping with parents and older sister
>Sister 11
(cont?)
>>
anyone have the original reddit post? this is interesting to me, even if it is a creepypasta there could be some truth behind it
>>
>>19209276
Yeah. If you look up the whole stairs thing you will even find some interview with the guy on youtube. Or I can even find it if you can't. It was made up like 99% of those other "totally true stories guise". But it was a pretty cool read.
>>
>>19209314
Yeah, people used to build houses in more remote areas and stone stands longer than wood in the elements
>>
File: 1495837173705.gif (2MB, 330x275px) Image search: [Google]
1495837173705.gif
2MB, 330x275px
>>19209314
>even if it is a creepypasta there could be some truth behind it
The guy admits that it is all made up and you still believe it might be true? This place really is fucking pathetic. I thought scrying and these fucking new age psychedelic junkies were as low as it could get.
>>
>>19209314
Go on /r/nosleep, go to "top," and make sure it's set to "all time."
it'll be literally one of the first things to come up.
>>
>>19209249
itsa lead zeppling song retard
>>
>>19209434
That was Pink Floyd, numbnuts
>>
>>19209249
if this is the correct location I was thinking about- stairs used to be part of a bigger building. Someone built a mansion in the middle of the woods, was well known and lived in. The woman that owned it died of old age. It was run down and nature started to reclaim it until kids or hooligans burnt it down. Only the stairs remain from the original structure now.
>>
Grew up near national park. The stairs are real but the story is bullshit. The actual explanation is that stairs are fairly sturdy, so old houses can collapse/be washed away and leave sections like stairs behind. They never look like a single clean walkable staircase like the story says, though. I wouldn't walk up one unless I was looking to get tetanus.
>>
File: images.jpg (13KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13KB, 183x275px
The stairs in the woods stories were a series of stories by a redditor on /r/nosleep. The stories are fictional. Very well-written series.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/3iex1h/im_a_search_and_rescue_officer_for_the_us_forest/
>>
Look here:

http://nrgiseternal.com/index.php/topic,213.0.html
>>
>>19209445

>>19209434

Both of you have saggy asscheeks, everyone knows it was originally made by Millivanilli
>>
>>19209276
I wanted it to be real, those forest ranger stories were supposed to be legit
>>
>>19209296
Chimneys are often all that's left of house ruins, that was already addressed. The stairs were supposed to be brand new and clean even with carpet etc, as if a game was rendering objects in a glitchy way
>>
>>19209323
That was adressed you fucking know it all, do you really think all these people didn't know that? Seriously? The stairs were said to be spotless and brand new, that was the point of how weird it was
>>
>>19209434
Led not lead noob
>>
>>19209445
Stairway to Heaven is Zeppelin you assless monkey
>>
File: IMG_20170522_134816.jpg (3MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170522_134816.jpg
3MB, 2560x1920px
I have some stairs in the woods...
>>
>>19210435
Are you protected?
>>
That series of stories was pretty cool but he fucked it all up by talking too much about the stairs later on and getting edgy about people dying stupid gorey deaths on them
>>
Stories are not real, no
>>
>>19209249
yeah these anons are right, the author has a blog where he talks about writing and spoopy shit if you're interested. This is one of my favorite creepypastas of all time.
>>
I hear it brought up in David Paulides interviews from time to time and he has to explain to the interviewer that it was found to be a fictional story and they've never had a staircase-related case.
>>
Why are they blocked off at the top?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.