[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, outside of the movies, is the Jedi & Sith thing an actual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

So, outside of the movies, is the Jedi & Sith thing an actual religion or just a way of life? I've seen a couple of discussions here before but my intuition tells me it's just a way for fat fanboys to geek out irl.
>>
>>19207980
i ama sith ama
>>
>>19207980
It's fiction anon.
>>
>>19207980

Way of life, technically speaking, last I was aware of. The 'Jedi' way shares much in common with Daoism, but with a more body odor and Cheeto's scented fan base. The 'Sith' way is basically any generic left hand path type schtick. I mean, if somebody wants to live by a set of ideals that introduces structure and fulfillment in to their spiritual development while calling themselves a Jedi, why the fuck not? I mean honestly, all religions are "made up" at some point, may as well do what makes you most comfortable instead of letting others dictate what makes you comfortable.
>>
Ahsoka a cute
>>
>>19207980
i remember reading somware, that the force was a parasite, when there are too many jedi being pasafists, sith cull them when the preditors threaten the bionome the jedi rise kotor2 krea and her diolog briefly tuch on this, this reminds me of other real chonspiracys, >ib4 bad spelling
>pppuuuth like you people are wort it those who want to under sand will. (drinks more...)
>>
File: Force_Wars-TEA.jpg (783KB, 1000x630px) Image search: [Google]
Force_Wars-TEA.jpg
783KB, 1000x630px
>>19208104
Yeah this. It's just ideals. Jedi are peaceful and open-minded and patient. The first line of their code is "there is no emotion, there is peace." so that they don't like, overreact to shit. Also no attachment.

Sith are passionate, they aren't afraid to be afraid. And they believe that the Jedi are just hurting themselves and making them weaker by holding all of their emotions in.

>>19208106
Also this
>>
>>19208116

That explains Darth Nihilus, yeah. I could see that.
>>
>>19207980
The difference between a Jedi and a Sith is in the fall of a person. A Jedi can fall, or they can fight to stay with the ways of love. A Sith is one who falls, and embraces their fall. With the power of the force, a thought can kill, actions ripple throughout creation and influence the fates of many. When one surrenders to power, the power of destruction, the chaos, they fall. Imagine losing control of your emotions, and killing, destroying, maiming. A Jedi will seek redemption, forgiveness, but a Sith will not. A Sith believes that compassion that prevents one from harm, from power over others, is a weakness. They no longer fight to prevent the harm to themselves, they no longer resist the pain, and use it to fuel their rage and power. When a Sith falls, there is nothing left for them but death.
>>
>>19208009
who is ur master
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.