[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What paranormal/occult objects do you own? What object

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (54KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
54KB, 852x480px
What paranormal/occult objects do you own?

What object would you like to own?
>>
I own a skeleton.
>>
File: .jpg (233KB, 970x546px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
233KB, 970x546px
Here's my collection, a shofar, a broken off piece of a tombstone, a human mandible, two seer stones and two cups which I use for divining, and a machete which has been used in ritual sacrifice.

If I could have anything I would like to get an antique idol of some kind. Something central or south American.
>>
>>19207957
Got a crystal ball and some other crystal shit. Have had other shit but lost them once they were no longer needed or got corrupted. Will inherit a human stull probably. Used to have a full skelly.
>>
>>19209792
Where do you people just keep getting human remains?
>>
>>19207957

1. A candle from Rennes-le-Chateau I burned during prayer. I still have the wax remains.

2. Some incense from a very special group of monks.

3. A ring of protection from evil with an Ichthus on it.

4. Anointing oil from a Christian man of God who has successfully laid on hands and healed people.
>>
I own Goddess Aurora !akzgOdDEss
>>
I own lots of book of scripture. The bible, the quran, the book of jasher, and lots of books on native American and European mythology.

I really want some old grimores. I also want to find a historical book on cryptic if there is one.
>>
>>19207957
Muh wytchbottles
>>
I own a bad dragon dildo that deposits vibrating eggs in my anus
>>
>>19211064
out
>>
>>19210458
Found the skeleton in an abandoned building. The skull is a study model that belongs to an old family member that is a doctor.
>>
>>19211064
Proof?
>>
Sage blessed by an indigenous healer, and a feather I feel a hawk gave to me as part of it's totem, was watching it sit on a pole for like 10 minutes, it threw a feather down and didn't fly away when I retrieved it.

Silver ring with pentagram, cross, yin yang, om, star of David, and triskele.

Crystals from supposedly sacred places.

"Holy Water" i.e. rain water that sits in a bottle on my alter, don't even use it.

Black mala beads I found right outside my house, found at a time when I was meditating on Kali Ma.

Zuni turquoise ring I leave on a crystal most days, trying to turn it into a dream power tool.

Small "fairy alter" consisting of a rock with a natural hole in it, a small whistle and mirror. Not like it's actually brought me any fairies but eh.
>>
I own an original William Fuld ouija board. I've confirmed it works. However, I hate the thing and I think it's evil. As a Christian, I'm willing to give it away to someone who can deal with all that evil energy properly.
>>
>>19211118
and you just like put the thing in a bag and brought home with you? but why?
>>
>>19211632
Was drunk.
>>
>>19211440

The proper thing to do to dispose of a Ouija board would be bury it and let it decompose naturally. The worst thing to do would be to break it up or burn it.

I would be happy to take it off your hands if you were looking for that as an option.
>>
>>19207957
the spear of longinus would be fun
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.