[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Multiverse How do i get out of this (my) universe and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

>The Multiverse

How do i get out of this (my) universe and into another, better one?
>>
Die.
>>
>>19207772
is your life really that bad p.7.leaf?
>>
Then you'll want to get out of that one, and THAT one and ThAt onde ansde YGMR DSplfmdpflmrelmt etg;lw,4wls4,[p45,345;'.46/^^^^^^^
>>
>>19207756
>(my)

This is the father's - it does not belong to you
>>
>>19207756
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............*thinks to self* the power of the chaos emrealds shuld be enuff to solve ur prob, but my brother gaurds them nd he is a total dickbag...
>>
You have to escape the cycles of guilt, brother.
>>
Here are the instructions, which you should follow exactly:
>Choose a specific situation that you want to change, but one that you don't necessarily have much influence over.
>Decide clearly what the current situation is, and what the desired replacement situation is.
>Get two glasses.
>Get two bits of paper or labels.
>Fill one of the glasses with water.
>On the first label, write a word that summarises the current situation, and stick it to the filled glass.
>On the second label, write a word that summarises the desired situation, and stick it to the empty glass.
>With the two glasses in front of you, pause for a moment, and contemplate how your life is currently filled with the first situation, and empty of the desired situation.
>Then, when you're ready, pour the water from the first glass (the current situation) into the second glass (the desired situation), while really noticing the sounds and feeling and shifting of the water from one to the other.
>Sit back and see the glasses in their new state; allow yourself to take deep breath and feel relieved.
>Drink the water and enjoy the satisfaction of having made the desired change.
>Take off the labels, put away the glasses, carry on with your life.
>>
>>19207772
>>
Detach completely from reality (easier said than done) or this >>19207772 (pretty much the same thing really)
>>
>>19207791
My life? My life has been pretty tough, I'm not going to lie. I've been in the Army infantry. I ran 6 miles everyday and struggled with guys who were way stronger than me. I spent 2 years in Iraq in a war zone and I've seen my friends get their legs blown off and people die in front of me. I fucking killed someone because of a mental illness and I've spent 6 years locked up because of it and 2 years in jail. It's been pretty bad, but this isn't about me. The point I'm trying to make is that in order to get to the next universe, you have to die.
>>
>>19207802
It's due time they started a Church of George eh?
>>
>>19207821
Huh?
>>
>>19207817
dam bro tahts pretty ruff...........good luck ningen.....
>>
>>19207817
oh sevenleaf we both know none of those things are true
>>
>>19207756
You can't.
Because it's bullshit.
>>
>>19207837
What's a sevenleaf?
>>
File: download_20170618_092323.png (67KB, 1374x595px) Image search: [Google]
download_20170618_092323.png
67KB, 1374x595px
>>19207756
Clean your room.
>>
>>19207870
7 leafs........7 emeralds.........realley makes u think......
>>
>>19207870
...A 7channer?
>>
>>19207870
a goddess aurora by different trip
>>
>>19207893
those don't exist anymore, those stopped existing in like 2010 lol
>>
>>19207756
Drink a gallon of bleach. You'll be magically transported.
>>
>>19207979
I was locked up when Princess sevenleaf posted. Is that who you're referring to?
>>
>>19207756
Every universe I have been to has been about the same. My problems follow me wherever I try to run. The only respite is to change the conditions of life from within.
>>
>>19208002
lol you so crazy
>>
>>19207756
inb4 reddit

Here you go.

reddit,com/r/dimensionaljumping
>>
wake up
>>
>>19207802
>>19208277
This OP. Read this subreddit. Start with doing the experiments and reading the discussions there. I'd avoid the stories since it's most likely 90% are nosleep faggots and you can only confirm the experience yourself anyway.
>>
>>19207756
>How do i get out of this (my) universe and into another, better one?

Learn to dream again, find a dream you state you like the best, stay there. Takes years of practice to transition like that, but it can be done.
>>
Why would anything except death work for this?
>>
>>19207756
This is the best one though. Trust me, shit is gonna get good
>>
>>19208277
Probably the only good thing to come from that website. There's also /r/Oneirosophy and /r/weirdway if you really wanna go all out on this, but DJ is a good start.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.