[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this happened.. >A few months ago a cousin lost her baby

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1497640365529.jpg (30KB, 456x402px) Image search: [Google]
1497640365529.jpg
30KB, 456x402px
So this happened..
>A few months ago a cousin lost her baby (like 5 months old)
>Baby's death was pure negligence, speaking for myself she looked as if nothing happened
>Two weeks ago this same cousin gets murdered
>Family decides to keep vigil of the body at my house because poor and shit
>shrug.jpg
>That night i had to go to sleep because i had to work
>They stayed up, mostly drinking and partying (their way of keeping vigil because she liked to party)
>At around 3am they had the brilliant idea of burning the clothing my cousin had when she was murdered
>They next day when i come from work everything feels fucked up, the air was heavier and the atmosphere darker or more hostile
>meh.jpg
>Shit hits the fan since that day we can hear someone running on the second floor even though no one is there
>My 1year old son wakes up in the middle of the night scared as hell (once he was in the living room speaking to something, he pointed at it, i took a picture but got nothing)
>My sis in law who is some kind of medium can't sleep due to the running she can hear, and she says she's afraid

I think my relatives somehow chained my cousin's spirit to the house when they burned the clothing maybe i'm wrong, how can i tell here to leave without starting some king of poltergeist?
>>
>>19207103
just tell her, she is still a person, you know
>>
>>19207113
I was thinking on that, but i won't do it since i wasn't that close to her, maybe my wife will
>>
infants dying of negligence, murders, up all night partying....
you have bigger issues than a little haunting.
>>
If she was hot then masturbate and get a ghost blowjob
>>
>>19207103
try to scare the brown ectoplasm out of that ghost
>>
>>19207172
>infants dying of negligence
Was not my son, she didn't live with us, she rejected any help
>murders
she got murdered by three dudes that literally everyone told her not to hang out with
>up all night partying
they are like that, and that is their idea of keeping vigil, not my side of the family, can't judge them

>>19207181
No she wasn't, no thanks
>>
>>19207172
Kek, this OP.
Your entire family and it's spawn need to be gassed.
>>
>>19207205
>she wasn't
was she fat?? if she was fat in life, i doubt she's doing much running in death lol...
>>
>>19207302
Kek
>>
File: belly fat.jpg (82KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
belly fat.jpg
82KB, 500x667px
>>19207302
fatties are hot though
>>
>>19207277
Not my family faggot, at least not direct family
>>19207302
yea boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii you won the internet today
>>
File: ecstacy.jpg (86KB, 561x606px) Image search: [Google]
ecstacy.jpg
86KB, 561x606px
>>19207312
>cow tits
>armpit tits
>tum tum
>>
File: IMG_0289.jpg (58KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0289.jpg
58KB, 312x312px
>>19207312
>>
People are getting their karma at a faster rate, she a tortured soul now
>>
File: 351040_320x320.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
351040_320x320.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>19207312
>>
>>19207356
you are a fag bro and a virgin
>>
>>19207103
Post the picture OP
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.