[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So did the great flood happen? I've heard lots of theories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: melting%20glaciers[1].jpg (39KB, 574x326px) Image search: [Google]
melting%20glaciers[1].jpg
39KB, 574x326px
So did the great flood happen? I've heard lots of theories of how it may not be as ridiculous as it seems, with explanations such as glaciers melting and the end of the ice age coinciding with the assumed date of the flood.

I've also heard theories of the great flood being the cause of Atlantis submerging, so if that's something you have thoughts on you can talk about that here too.
>>
>>19206911
There was probably a normal bad flood somewhere at some point, someone made a story about it, and it got passed down and changed as it spread across the world and time.
>>
File: 3.3.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3.3.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
4000 years ago
>>
>>19206953
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/04/100428-noahs-ark-found-in-turkey-science-religion-culture/
>>
File: 3 - Noahsark.jpg (100KB, 904x544px) Image search: [Google]
3 - Noahsark.jpg
100KB, 904x544px
A technical explanation cannot be found, its a purely supernatural event

But we do have proof for supernatural powers to exist so it comes to no surprise
>>
File: 2 - Magic.jpg (57KB, 418x640px) Image search: [Google]
2 - Magic.jpg
57KB, 418x640px
THis is the CIA prooving astral traveling and telekinesis

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp96-00791r000200070001-9
>>
>Be agricultural
>Learn the hard way that flood plains are dangerous
There's your answer.
>>
>>19206911
Sure.

All kinds of flooding has taken place on the planet over the years due to tectonic shifts and meteor impacts.
>>
>>19206911
It's strange the Epic of Gilgamesh says the same story despite being wrote in a different time and place, and the fact there is so many accounts of Atlantis, from hundreds of years and thousands of miles apart.
>>
>>19206911
I believe it was sometime around 11,000 BC
>>
>>19206963
That's not how it works, unfortunately. Still interesting though.
>>
If its in the Bible it obviously happened.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.