/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... ever since I remember, everytime I had any fever, I would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: labyrinth.jpg (93KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
labyrinth.jpg
93KB, 750x750px
So... ever since I remember, everytime I had any fever, I would have the same exact dream everytime.

It's a labyrinth of metal, I spend the entire dream just walking around the labyrinth, and very often, I would hear a very loud scream, and the labyrinth would start shaking a lot, like a very strong earthquake, it's horrible. this only happens when I have some fever, I don't understand why, but it always happens.

Anyways, Recurrent dreams thread I guess, just wanted to share that
>>
>>19205051
When I was a kid had a recurring dream about having a dirt bike. Never had one. :(

Not supernatural but dream related.
>>
whenever im sick or about to be sick i get these dreams of static, or some sort of shifting black and white sand that looks gross. It makes me feel sick. I also sometimes imagine it when i close my eyes and all of a sudden get sick from it.
>>
>>19205051
Wow man same. If the fever gets worse so does my dream. One time there was giant stone ball rolling towards me
>>
>>19205183
Yeah, when the fever gets worse the screaming is even louder and the labyrinth shakes even more violently
>>
File: ball-maze-game.jpg (106KB, 730x581px) Image search: [Google]
ball-maze-game.jpg
106KB, 730x581px
>>19205202
He's making a joke.
>>
>>19205051
Same!

I would dream of a walls of stones and a sidewalk. the rest was pitchblack, I would hear screaming, with low pitch then high pitch. Same as you man,scary stuff
>>
>>19205228
>>19205202
I'm not kidding. Its for real
>>
>>19205228
I'm not my man
>>
My recurring dream during my childhood would be people falling apart into pieces. And I'm not talking about shitty cartoon effects, I'm talking about as if somebody ripped different parts of the bodies off and threw them on the floor, but there was never any blood or gore, people's part would just randomly fall off, or sometimes the person would fall from a big height and the result would but them smashing into pieces.

The weirdest part about all of it, was that it was always the people I knew in real life and the falling apart would always be caused by some sort of scenario. For example, somebody falling down an elevator shaft.

Then I would wake up and as soon as I woke up, I could barely remember any details about those dreams, which is something I had no problem doing with other dreams/nightmares I had.
>>
>>19205051
I never remember any of my fever dreams but a recurring dream I had in my childhood was I would jump off a diving board in an indoor pool and I would miss the pool and right before I land I wake up
>>
>>19206661
Did your body ever twitch crazily right before waking up? As if it was trying to emulate the hit?
>>
>>19205051
This is the easiest fucking maze in the world...no dead ends or alternate paths, all you need to do is keep walking foward.
>>
>>19206672
A little bit yeah. My body was really shakey
>>
>>19206677
It would be horrible because it you have to walk the most
>>
this can happen when you do the same exact things the same day when you the fevers. doesnt about speech just the ey thingss you did that day
>>
A recurring nightmare I had was that I was in my room at night and everything seems like real life. But then things stop working, like a light switch, then I suddenly realize it's going to turn into a bad dream. For some reason a TV is always on but it's just static or a black screen glowing. So I try to run out of the house and outside, jumping down the stairs but I get paralyzed mid air and can't really do much. But I usually wake up before it gets scarier. There's always the ominous threat of a gray alien showing up in these dreams but I rarely see them anymore.
>>
>>19205051
I've had something almost like what you describe. I only had it once though, when I had a real bad fever. Reeeal bad. At the very least, 104. Maybe 7 or 8. Literally hallucinating, seeing people/things behind places they physically couldn't be. Horrible fucking time.
Ok. Dream time.
>I'm up on a hill overlooking this little town
>Well put together stick huts with grass roofs, you know how it looks, all over the place
>Dirt roads, horse n cart, markets, dirty people, just an old town
>Giant earthquake, the whole towns shaking and everybody is screaming.
>They know.
>This lower, rumbling screaming starts. Like a jet coming in.
> My view point turns 3rd person at this point and zooms out to an overhead view of the whole town
>The roads make it look almost like your pic, but more circular, no sharp corners
>And right in the fucking center, is this giant rock, monolith type thing. With a face.
>My view point starts to zoom into the center, to get a better look of this horror show.
>And he is fucking SCREAMING.
>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>Just a giant rock, with eyes and a mouth. Human eyes, and human mouth.
>I can feel my heart beating out of my chest, and I'm not even back at myself yet. This rock is just screaming.
>He lurches forward, and starts to roll. Screaming the whole time.
>Rolling around the whole fucking town. Like that goron at death mountain. In Zelda.
> I know he's coming for me. I just know it.
> Just start running for my life. I don't know where to go, but I need to.
>His rolling is causing the earthquake to get worse and worse.
>Still screaming
>The houses around me are collapsing
That's about it.
It's been 23 years since I've had that dream, but it's still one of the most vivid ones I've ever had. I'll never forget the horror I felt in that place. That fucking face rock monster. Kind of like that annoying orange thing, or jenks(?), that keeps popping up around here, in the face, and, just a giant rock. Like, a potatoe, just, 50ft.
>>
>>19209287
>>
Remember learning about anthropological studies into this phenomenon that touched upon similarities between fever dreams of children in tribes and indigenous populations with no cultural contact between each other.

Often children would report contact with giant humanoids who'd place a sphere that vacillated between a state of apparent infinite and low or zero density. Some reported a sensation of clasping the entire universe or reality between their fingers during this experience, i.e. that this sphere enclosed our entire corporeal reality. Also it would transmogrify from a sphere that felt large and spacious to one that grew ever smaller and denser. The encounters took place in a space made up of brilliant white light.

The giant humanoids were variously described as embodying both sexes (seperately, not hermaphroditic) and of taking on the appearance of the elderly while showing care and amusement through their countenance and demeanour.

Learned about these ethnographies over a decade ago. Have experienced similar fever dreams myself as a child. Only had one fever drem since then and it felt less spiritual than the ones described above: A human-sized turkey in dungarees was perched atop my wardrope and was seemingly pissed at my attempts to escape the room. He clucked some expletive at me and pointed his double-barrled shotgun in my direction. I ended up sliding down the wall before picking myself off the ground and returning to bed under duress. He was gone by the time my mum came to check on me (was about 13 at the time).
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.