[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 525
Thread images: 151

File: 20170625_235138.png (1MB, 719x716px) Image search: [Google]
20170625_235138.png
1MB, 719x716px
Welcome to Divination General!
Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, Necromancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

The Reader's MEGA resources and notes:
https://mega.nz/#F!N89xXQyB!c2-6SZdI-mgdVavD4MQL7Q

Hijink's revised divination guide:
http://pastebin.com/V1dKC9yy

>Some useful tips before posting:
-If you're a reader post that you're offering readings and what information is required from the querent; same goes for trading.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine if there's an active reader, what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already;
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice.
-Traders should respect that a traded read will be granted, as per an agreement of a trade. Free readers have the options of picking their queries.
-Bullshit queries will get bullshit answers;
-Making an air query (not addressing a reader in particular) is possible but doesn't guarantee an answer;
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers in a short period of time, as this may lead to more confusion than clarification;
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation
-Provide feedback when applicable. We're a growing community, and many readers are starting.
Let's help each other to improve.

Respect your fellow readers and querents!

No meta-posting, please. Keep questions and comments about the threads off the threads.

Previous thread: >>19202240
>>
air query

I kept hearing someone's name, so much so I couldn't sleep. I don't know her personally or anything. This is not the first time it happens and I have no idea why I would be thinking about this.

...or I don't know, I looked up Ahriman and it seems to be a thing.
>>
air query

20/M. My name is Max and my birthday is 3/10.

Asking for a general reading, any input at this point would be helpful.

Let me know if you need anything else, thank you in advance.
>>
Guys I need help I think there is something evil following me... I don't want to give much info but it manifested thru something I saw online, and I have been having nightmares/medical issues ever since.

Name and sign:

>Alex
>Leo

Please give me a reading, I'm desperate for answers...
>>
Air query. Help. Something bad is happening to me. Must be bad luck/black magic or something cuz of the events happening. Basically my man and I took a break and then recently we had a fight over dumb shit and about us. My friend took advantage of him bring sngry and annoyed with me to back stab me, call him up and talk shit about me causing him to think I involved her so he got more mad and she caused him to cut me off completely. Now we aren't speaking, he doesn't want to see me again. He took me off social media. Why is this happening to me? Why did my friend do this? Will me and him talk again? Be together again? Please help me out. Give any other info that can help me. I hope this is just a small bump.
>>
File: 20170625_162932.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170625_162932.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
Any palm readers? What is my future looking like? And if not too much trouble what career path would best suit me? If not do you see anything interesting or just unusual at all?
>>
air query,

how can i astral project without using drugs and stuff that maked me wanna kill myself, is there any method to see my spirit guides?. what is the difference between lucid dreaming and astral projection. am i gonna be successful in my astral projection attemps?

bless be the one that will answer my questions
>>
>>19205117
Nice hand. Do you read in any form
>>
>>19205152
No :/ but I want to learn how. I've been reading some pdf's and learning about raja yoga. Need to lose some weight and learn how to breathe correctly first though before I can really get started. How about you?
>>
File: good on earth.jpg (1MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
good on earth.jpg
1MB, 960x720px
Will do rune readings for around half an hour.
>>
>>19205173
What will happen if I evoke GL? Results, consequences, what have you.
>>
>>19205173
Can tune help query 109
>>
File: DSC_0282.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0282.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>19205179
Yr and Jera,
Confusion initially and not much happening for some time, things will move in the background though and might manifest in the longterm.

>>19205180
...What? Sentence doesn't parse.
>>
>>19205191
He's asking you to do >>19205109

and thanks for the read, senpai.
>>
>>19205191
Sorry. Auto correct. Can runes be used to help me (#109)
>>
>>19205193
She. :)
>>
>>19205194
It'd be much easier if you would quote the direct post and not just say the last three numbers, it can be a bit confusing to understand at first.
>>
>>19205203

...Anonymous
06/26/17(Mon)01:16:21 No.19205109
Air query. Help. Something bad is happening to me. Must be bad luck/black magic or something cuz of the events happening. Basically my man and I took a break and then recently we had a fight over dumb shit and about us. My friend took advantage of him bring sngry and annoyed with me to back stab me, call him up and talk shit about me causing him to think I involved her so he got more mad and she caused him to cut me off completely. Now we aren't speaking, he doesn't want to see me again. He took me off social media. Why is this happening to me? Why did my friend do this? Will me and him talk again? Be together again? Please help me out. Give any other info that can help me. I hope this is just a small bump.
>>
File: DSC_0283.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0283.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>19205180
>>19205194
>>19205109
>Why did this happen
See pic, this is kind of a mess, but basically things were kind of freezing, going too slowly, not growing and slowly decaying. The original intent was frozen. Then there's the short flame at the end when it explodes.
>>
>>19205210
Ok and the rest or the query??
>>
>>19205210
Oops typo again. Rest of the query**. I had more to it.
>>
Can i get a reading on my life in general. 18, male, scorpio
>>
>>19205218
Future?
>>
>>19205210
Is it safe to continue my new proposition?
>>
>>19205219
Yeah if possible
>>
File: DSC_0284.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0284.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>19205212
>Will me and him talk again
Fa, Ka and Man.

Yeah, you will, and it'll grow into something relatively calm and grounded. Positive reading, I'd be hopeful for the future, but this doesn't say whether you'll be together again or just make peace with each other.

>What should I do
Is and Yr.
Basically, not much, and find distractions.
>>
>>19205231
Ok. I saw money and a desk. So maybe a job. Or promotion is to come.
>>
>>19205232
Ok. Sorry it's taking so much of your time. It's just a lot of things I'm wanting to know. Too bad it won't show if we will be together but did it look possible? Don't do anything? So he'll call/text me? I should wait?
>>
>>19205246
It's ok, thread isn't at its most active.

You should first calm down and find ground again. Of course it's possible, everything is always possible, the anxiety isn't helping though.
Just look and see whether he calls or texts you, things don't have to happen immediately, and if he doesn't in a week or two seek contact again.
>>
>>19205240
Well considering that I'll be enrolling in college this september maybe it's something concerning it?
>>
>>19205251
No. I can't he was angry and said to my friend he didn't want to talk to me. At least she said he did. Idk how much is truth. Idk if she even talked to him much or at all. But he's pissed at me. Cut me off. Deleted me from social media. I'd rather wait. Judging by it saying do nothing I think he will text me. Ugh. Sorry I need clarifications here. Too much happening. Head spinning. >>19205252
>>
Air query
Under what circumstances will I meet my next girlfriend?
I'm male, cancer, 18, if anymore info is needed I'm happy to supply
>>
Willing to do 5 reading exchanges. I was given a book by my rather occult family with this written inside:
"Should you in this answer find
Words to elevate the mind
E'er a message from above of clarity, friendship, pity love
Should one simple line you read
Spur you to some kindly deed,
Cause your better self to soar,
Valued is this book the more."

Meditate and focus on a number between 1 - 396. Give it to me and I will give you the full poem associated with the number. In exchange I'd simply like a general reading, or information on my Uncle and family.
>>
Something bad is happening to me. Must be bad luck/black magic or something cuz of the events happening. Basically my man and I took a break and then recently we had a fight over dumb shit and about us. My friend took advantage of him bring sngry and annoyed with me to back stab me, call him up and talk shit about me causing him to think I involved her so he got more mad and she caused him to cut me off completely. Now we aren't speaking, he doesn't want to see me again. He took me off social media. Why is this happening to me? Why did my friend do this? Will me and him talk again? Be together again? Please help me out. Give any other info that can help me. I hope this is just a small bump.
>>
>>19205475
It didnt tag you Odd
>>
>>19205488
I won't count this as a reading exchange, but when I refreshed and read your problem, my book was open and my hand was resting on this poem which might help.

OH, lovers' eyes are sharp to see,
And lovers' ears in hearing;
And love, in life's extremity,
Can lend an hour of cheering!
Disease had been in Mary's bower
And slow decay from mourning;
Though now she sits on Neidpath's tower
To watch her Love's returning.

All sunk and dim her eyes so bright,
Her form decay'd by pining,
Till through her wasted hand, at night,
You saw the taper shining.
By fits a sultry hectic hue
Across her cheek was flying;
By fits so ashy pale she grew
Her maidens thought her dying.

Yet keenest powers to see and hear
Seem'd in her frame residing:
Before the watch-dog prick'd his ear,
She heard her lover's riding;
Ere scarce a distant form was kenn'd,
She knew and waved to greet him,
And o'er the battlement did bend
As on the wing to meet him.

He came—he pass'd—a heedless gaze,
As o'er some stranger glancing;
Her welcome, spoke in faltering phrase,
Lost in his courser's prancing;
The castle-arch, whose hollow tone
Returns each whisper spoken,
Could scarcely catch the feeble moan
Which told her heart was broken.

I hope you find peace and feel better soon.
>>
>>19205505
Could you interpret please? I'm trying to get answers
>>
>>19205475
You may have some issues with doing these types of readings without at least some degree of interpretation. Just saying. Bibliomancy is all nice and all, but it only directly works with certain types of people who can read between the lines and draw conclusions from both the text presented and the question they asked.
>>
>>19205516
So you won't try breaking it down to help me understand
>>
>>19205532
I'm not the reader though.
>>
>>19205512
I will do my best. The tale of The Maid of Neidpath was written about Neidpath castle - a place tradition dictated as being haunted by a women who died from a broken heart.

In the beginning of this poems story and your own, the two lovers found themselves in one and other. He understood you to a depth I envy, as you understand him in return. Your two lives became deeply entangled in your own shaded sanctuary of a life, but disease, your friend's fear of abandonment (I assume by feeling replaced), spread through that sanctuary and burst that bubble which was already growing rocky. You now sit and wait for him to return, consumed by your pining and remorse much like the maid from Neidpath. You don't go out as much as you used to, and your friends are now worried for your well-being.

The rest of the poem predicts that while you wait, in time he will return to you. But when you two meet again, your sadness will have shaped you into a different woman, someone he will not recognize. You don't have to be the maid however, and can always change this outcome as an agent of free will.
>>
>>19205541
Oh ok. No she didn't feel abandoned but maybe felt I was too focused on him and was talking about him and not focusing on her. And I'm happy he'll return. Good I want to be differenttgen so he's got a more positive view and then we can start fresh and get back together. Thank you for clearing that up.
>>
>>19205516
Thank you for the heads up.
>>19205563
Feel and fear are very different words. Feeling replaced made her fear the idea of abandonment. Likely it is something she's experienced before. I wish you the best.

Before I move on though, I had this song queue in a rather large random playlist while writing this response up for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32NjIl6fH8s

Not the normal sort of music I listen to so truly an oddity. Take it as an omen, or a coincident - either way I truly caution you not to be consumed by this love if things do not go as planned.
>>
>>19205532

Not the reader but tl;dr

Girl waits for guy, girl's health declines because of her obsession with him. Girl finally sees guy returning, but he goes right past her and treats her like a stranger. Girl's heart finally breaks.
>>
>>19205117
Not a good quality and would be nice if it was rotated upwards, I'm no expert so take it with a grain of salt, but I'll give a shot, k?

You're resilient, won't have any major health issues from what I can see past your childhood, but your emotions can influence you physical and you might be sensitive to what others say about you. I guess you'd feel better after leaving a stressful home.

Struggling occasionally with self doubt, repressed emotions? But when you're focused on something you do it quite well. Your career seems to change a lot, might settle after marriage (not clear)

Very likely to travel abroad, more than once to the same place, second time will be more pleasant

I cannot see relationships lines, unclear in the photo, you're some sort of practical romantic person,love and success are somehow attached to you, but have a tendency to become quite jealous of your partner.
>>
>>19205475
So you're sharing poems in exchange for readings? I don't understand.
>>
>>19205475
I'd like to give it a try, number is 78
Just tell me what should I focus on now, which area of my life needs to improve.

>General reading
Page of Pentacles rx
Emperor
2 of Wands
7 of Wands
2 of Cups rx
X of Swords rx

You're excited about starting something now, but these are all on the dreaming level and you might caught yourself into seeing too much ahead but not taking much action. Good thing on your side you have some structure or an authority figure (father mostly) to guide you into the right way. He will help you with your plans moving forward and his help would definitely make it moce quickly, so you better be ready to also think quick. On the downside, certain difficulty might be encountered here into making some ideas match and cause a tension that would lead to a painful end, so be mindful to keep a good communication and after these problems you can move on renewed. Hope this helps.
>>
>>19205819
Bibliomancy, (or my form which would be considered rhapsodomancy) is a form of divination that goes back to ancient Greece. My family has been practicing this technique for centuries and, with my grandmothers passing, passed down one of their books to me. I'm not as practiced as them, but I've so far gotten great results with it.
>>
>>19205475

I am game but

>information on my Uncle

I feel like i should do this one, but what type of information are you looking for? Is he alive?
>>
>>19205833
SWEET, be not proud of those two eyes
Which starlike sparkle in their skies;
Nor be you proud that you can see
All hearts your captives, yours yet free;
Be you not proud of that rich hair
Which wantons with the lovesick air;
Whenas that ruby which you wear,
Sunk from the tip of your soft ear,
Will last to be a precious stone
When all your world of beauty's gone.

Interesting. You could interpret this many ways the most obvious being to focus inward rather than outward. Try to be less consumed with the material here and now as it will all fade to dust in time. Pride might also be a flaw you need to overcome, however I get the feeling that is a misleading view on this. The phrase that truly jumps out, or rather screams out at me is that you struggle to feel free. Focus on finding what freedom looks to you and pursue it with all your heart instead.
>>
trading. i can scry
>>
>>19205869
He is alive but involved in some rather dark things I'm afraid. Going into too much detail will make me sound like a LARPer, but he estranged himself from my Father and I after a split in ideologies - mostly to do with recent world events. He is a pretty powerful man and I am genuinely worried that he is involved in things he shouldn't be. I'd like to know if my fears are warranted, and if they are, if he is truly lost or if there is a shred of light still in him so that I may help him.
>>
>>19205871
>focus inward rather than outward
I've been doing that for a while, the focus on material is only a mean to an end that I fear it's not on my way anymore. Pride I take in small things I barely show, I'm consumed by worries and lack of confidence to be honest.

>screams out at me is that you struggle to feel free
You have no idea how much anon, that was me screaming actually, but the more I try, the more entangled I find myself, thank you.
Can you tell me which book is that? Hope my reading has helped you.
>>
>>19205475
I can scry, need a direct query
>>
>>19205887
You struck me as someone who is very interested in the spiritual side of life, I think this verse just wants to remind you of that fact since it's so easy to get lost in the flesh. Focusing on the non-permanent nature of life might help ease the day to day worries we all face, and - should you find peace in that great unknown, that peace will give you the confidence to not sweat over the little hiccups of life.

Thank you so much for your reading too, it was dead on. The book I'm using is P.T Palgrave - The Golden Treasury. It's a first edition though which are pretty hard to come by.
>>
>>19205904
Aside from general, my only inquiry is concerning my Uncle. Deeper information around what exactly I wish to know can be found in this post:
>>19205883
Thank you for your time and attention fellow readers.
>>
>>19205917
He's involved in some dark shit alright. His physical face looks tired. His spiritual face has boils, protruding veins, yellowish skin. He's in a severe conflict with someone. He's done a lot of damage, but it looks like he's losing. I just saw him cough up some blood. He's in a bad way for sure. If all the damage he's done is undone and the debts he's incurred repaid, he stands a chance, maybe 10-15%. Otherwise, he's lost. Is he involved in the occult, by the way? The way he looks reminds me of people who practice aggressive and death magic without cleansing. Either that or he just got rekt. He's looking to leverage more power, though. I saw demonic horns.

>>
Trading
>>
>>19205908
>very interested in the spiritual side of life
That I am, it what gives me peace and comfort actually

>easy to get lost in the flesh
Been worried of material stability and lacking affection plagues me the most, what I take from this is to relax from worries and build some internal/spiritual strength, being at the eye of the storm.

>P.T Palgrave - The Golden Treasury
I'll look for it, thank you one more time and good luck on your path
>>
Hey /x/ what does C (male) think of me?
>>
>>19205883

First i must say i am a bit tired from my work out, dont know if this will affect my reading but i already kept you waiting enough.

>Page of Pentacles, Three of Wands Reversed

>Hippias, my friend, you’re a lucky man, because you know which activities a man should practice, and you’ve practiced them successfully, as you say.

Okey he is being careful enough to know where he is getting to but things are just not going his way.

>But I’m apparently held back by my crazy luck. I wander around and I’m always getting stuck. If I make a display of how stuck I am to you wise men, I get mud-spattered by your speeches when I display it

>Lovers Reversed, Knight of Cups

Both knights may lead me to believe that you can indeed help him out, and some spirit might do as well. You being the Knight of Pentacles and the spirit being the Knight of Cups, respectively.

He however is losing it, i advice caution.

Give me 244
>>
>>19205942
Our family seems to be split in spirituality, all have been involved in the occult going back to the 1400's. Perpetually we're either full of utter saints who follow the light, or some death eater tier baddies. Genuinely sad to hear him go the baddie route like my father and I had feared. It's strange that you specifically mentioned horns, since my Father mentioned something similar about him for Christmas. Any suggestions on how to cleanse or help him from afar? That is one storm I am terrified to enter back into.
>>19205953
>Been worried of material stability and lacking affection plagues me the most.
Funny you should mention affection. Each number gives me 2 readings to pull from, the page, and the sonnet verse number. While I pulled your focus from the more applicable page number, your numbers sonnet verse has all to do with women and affection. If you'd like to look into that issue further, the name of the poem was 'Hymn to Diana' by B. Jonson.

I hope you can find your Diana while focusing that eye on yourself.
>>
>>19205980
trade?
>>
>>19206006
I'm the woman, would that change the meaning a bit or should I look into my Adonis?
>>
>>19206006
I might be inclined to read further for poem 132, in addition to 137 you still owe me.
>>
>>19206017

Sure, whats your query?
>>
>>19205942
The merchant, to secure his treasure,
Conveys it in a borrow'd name :
Euphelia serve to grace my measure,
But Cloe is my real flame.

My softest verse, my darling lyre
Upon Euphelia's toilet lay -
When Cloe noted her desire
That I should sing, that I should play.

My lyre I tune, my voice I raise,
But with my numbers mix my sighs
And whilst I sing Euphelia's praise,
I fix my soul on Cloe's eyes.

Fair Cloe blush'd : Euphelia frown'd :
I sung, and gazed : I play'd, and trembled :
And Venus to the love's around
Remark'd how ill we all dissembled.

I felt more drawn to your verse # then page though this seems to touch more on your general and possible love life. I will give you both #'s, but focus on interpreting this one first as it's the more trickier of the two. You are at a crossroads. I imagine for a rather important decision. While you flirt with both options your life seems to also be carrying on without you. Your second poem only reinforces this struggle:

The poplars are felled, farewell to the shade
And the whispering sound of the cool colonnade:
The winds play no longer and sing in the leaves,
Nor Ouse on his bosom their image receives.

Twelve years have elapsed since I first took a view
Of my favourite field, and the bank where they grew,
And now in the grass behold they are laid,
And the tree is my seat that once lent me a shade.

The blackbird has fled to another retreat
Where the hazels afford him a screen from the heat;
And the scene where his melody charmed me before
Resounds with his sweet-flowing ditty no more.

My fugitive years are all hasting away,
And I must ere long lie as lowly as they,
With a turf on my breast and a stone at my head,
Ere another such grove shall arise in its stead.

'Tis a sight to engage me, if anything can,
To muse on the perishing pleasures of man;
Short-lived as we are, our enjoyments, I see,
Have a still shorter date, and die sooner than we.

I will continue if you wish to respond with a question.
>>
>>19206029
Thanks, i want to know if my estranged friend is going to try and make things right any time soon. He's male. Your query?
>>
>>19205980
Thank you for your advice, preparing your read now, is there any question you wish for me to focus on for it?
>>19206028
I have no problem giving you another read in exchange, a question for 132 will help I think, I get a lot of scattered energy right now off you. There's a lot on your mind.

To continue on with the main read (text limit got cut off) you have the exact opposite problem then the previous reads in the sense that the spiritual world has a deep grasp on you, causing you to sort of float through material life ungrounded.

>'Tis a sight to engage me, if anything can,
To muse on the perishing pleasures of man;
Short-lived as we are, our enjoyments, I see,
Have a still shorter date, and die sooner than we.

This final verse in-captures your aloofness rather well. It's why I somehow get the nagging feeling that this crossroads your on is not about the material self, but more about your soul. You are collecting much knowledge, much like a merchant, but are sacrificing the mortal name, a 'borrow'd one' as it were, to peruse both the grace of God, and the flame of much darker things. Without a question to direct me, I can only caution you to not forget the mortal life in your quest for the truth.
>>
>>19206006
>>19206028
How to help him? Identify the debts he's incurred and show them to him. He's dug himself deeper and deeper into this hole, and the debts grow ever more. If he truly has pull and gold to give, he likely has a way himself to undig. Buying his way out may seem a cop-out, but now it just may be the only way he can survive. A spirit might help, the bargain to make, but it won't without out him calling his name.

Your uncle has to find a specific spirit to broker the deal. As requested, 132.
>>
File: nes_taboo.jpg (2MB, 1534x2100px) Image search: [Google]
nes_taboo.jpg
2MB, 1534x2100px
Trading:
There was this girl I lost contact with and I have an interest in her again. I would like to know what would happen if I showed interest in her. For the record she was interested in me long ago. Her name starts with R.

Let me know about your query.
>>
>>19206062

>Emperor Reversed, Queen of Wands

>Because he doesn’t select either the seer or the doctor or anyone else as the man he calls courageous, unless some god is the person he means.

He is stubborn i give you that.

Seems like the situation is rather chaotic, a part of you lures him to take action, but he finds it that it must be one way or none at all. A man of structure, he will take action once everything seems right to him, not before.

This might sound flattering but its not, its selfish in nature however, perhaps is reasonable depending on the situation.

>“Can you deny that a woman is by nature very different from a man?”

Ace of Pentacles Reversed, Ten of Cups

And it seems like its actually favorable for him to avoid action at the time being, specially if you are a woman. This seems to be a case of conflicting ideals on how the situation must be resolved, (perhaps on how a man should act and how a woman should?).

Again i am a bit ehh ''low in sugar'', so take what i say with a grain of salt, if you feel i might be right then i ask a query.

Good luck either way femanon and i hope it helped.
>>
>>19206088

>Is there any question you wish for me to focus on for it?

Anything regarding love perhaps? if you feel a query is needed that is. For simply the poem will suffice, i am good finding meanings into things.
>>
>>19206144
for me*
>>
>>19206124
Thank you.. This is true he is very stubborn. How soon did you deifne soon? I am just bent up that he does not want to be my friend again.
Did you have a query?
>>
>>19206092
Good Lord, your page pull is one of the longest in the books. It is also again one of the more esoteric ones in here. The text limit will not let me post the full of it, but search online for "The Progress of Poesy by T. Gray" It again deals with this theme of Holy, spirit, material world, golden keys for immortality and the evil hour. You are truly involved in much of this aren't you? I'll interpret your much simpler verse pull as it's also peeked my interest.

Go fetch to me a pint o’ wine,
An’ fill it in a silver tassie;
That I may drink before I go
A service to my bonnie lassie:
The boat rocks at the pier of Leith,
Fu’ loud the wind blaws frae the ferry,
The ship rides by the Berwick-law,
And I maun leave my bonnie Mary.
The trumpets sound, the banners fly,
The glittering spears are ranked ready;
The shouts o’ war are heard afar,
The battle closes thick and bloody;
But it’s not the roar o’ sea or shore
Wad make me langer wish to tarry;
Nor shout o’ war that’s heard afar –
It’s leaving thee, my bonnie Mary.

This spiritual crossroads is also happening in your material. A rather large change has occurred, either the end of a relationship for another as the simpler read would draw from all these pulls, or something more subtle like a departure from routine or old ways. Given the heavy themes of esoteric God and Evil that keep popping up from you.. I read this as a departure from God, your Euphelia, as you search darker halls for Cloe's wisdom.
>>
>>19206165

>Three of Wands Reversed, Three of Cups

The first card talks about delays, so not soon enough i take. Three of cups may imply as soon as everyone is in the right place for the ''reunion''

>Did you have a query

How do i improve my situation with my close ones? Everyone seems to bee in different places and i fail to see how to support them.
>>
Trading for this
>>19206104
>>
>>19205980
>>19206144
Sorry for the delay, you also got rather big pulls to interpret. I'll start with your verse, which I'll have to cut into two posts, the interpretation at the end. For your page pull, it's "To a Lady, with a guitar by W. Wordsworth"

My heart aches, and a drowsy numbness pains
My sense, as though of hemlock I had drunk,
Or emptied some dull opiate to the drains
One minute past, and Lethe-wards had sunk:
‘Tis not through envy of thy happy lot,
But being too happy in thine happiness,—
That thou, light-winged Dryad of the trees,
In some melodious plot
Of beechen green, and shadows numberless,
Singest of summer in full-throated ease.

O, for a draught of vintage! that hath been
Cool’d a long age in the deep-delved earth,
Tasting of Flora and the country green,
Dance, and Provencal song, and sunburnt mirth!
O for a beaker full of the warm South,
Full of the true, the blushful Hippocrene,
With beaded bubbles winking at the brim,
And purple-stained mouth;
That I might drink, and leave the world unseen,
And with thee fade away into the forest dim:

Fade far away, dissolve, and quite forget
What thou among the leaves hast never known,
The weariness, the fever, and the fret
Here, where men sit and hear each other groan;
Where palsy shakes a few, sad, last gray hairs,
Where youth grows pale, and spectre-thin, and dies;
Where but to think is to be full of sorrow
And leaden-eyed despairs,
Where Beauty cannot keep her lustrous eyes,
Or new Love pine at them beyond to-morrow.
>>
>>19206229

Away! away! for I will fly to thee,
Not charioted by Bacchus and his pards,
But on the viewless wings of Poesy,
Though the dull brain perplexes and retards:
Already with thee! tender is the night,
And haply the Queen-Moon is on her throne,
Cluster’d around by all her starry Fays;
But here there is no light,
Save what from heaven is with the breezes blown
Through verdurous glooms and winding mossy ways.

I cannot see what flowers are at my feet,
Nor what soft incense hangs upon the boughs,
But, in embalmed darkness, guess each sweet
Wherewith the seasonable month endows
The grass, the thicket, and the fruit-tree wild;
White hawthorn, and the pastoral eglantine;
Fast fading violets cover’d up in leaves;
And mid-May’s eldest child,
The coming musk-rose, full of dewy wine,
The murmurous haunt of flies on summer eves.

Darkling I listen; and, for many a time
I have been half in love with easeful Death,
Call’d him soft names in many a mused rhyme,
To take into the air my quiet breath;
Now more than ever seems it rich to die,
To cease upon the midnight with no pain,
While thou art pouring forth thy soul abroad
In such an ecstasy!
Still wouldst thou sing, and I have ears in vain—
To thy high requiem become a sod.
>>
Available for tarot readings for the next hour. Readings performed at my discretion.

Guidelines:
>No foreveralone/lovesick teen shit
>No health/death shit
>No vague/unintelligible shit
>No yes/no/binary choice shit
>No queries that involve anyone but yourself
>One query/thing to be read for only
>Query must be 140 characters or less

Requirements:
>A Number From 1 - 64
>A Primary Colour
>A Basic Geometric Shape
>Query
>>
>>19206232

Thou wast not born for death, immortal Bird!
No hungry generations tread thee down;
The voice I hear this passing night was heard
In ancient days by emperor and clown:
Perhaps the self-same song that found a path
Through the sad heart of Ruth, when, sick for home,
She stood in tears amid the alien corn;
The same that oft-times hath
Charm’d magic casements, opening on the foam
Of perilous seas, in faery lands forlorn.

Forlorn! the very word is like a bell
To toil me back from thee to my sole self!
Adieu! the fancy cannot cheat so well
As she is senpai’d to do, deceiving elf.
Adieu! adieu! thy plaintive anthem fades
Past the near meadows, over the still stream,
Up the hill-side; and now ‘tis buried deep
In the next valley-glades:
Was it a vision, or a waking dream?
Fled is that music:—Do I wake or sleep?

(End) My breakdown will follow this post for the sake of space. Sorry for the large amounts of TL;DR in this thread for most. Some people get really deep reads.
>>
>>19206195
I just think it cant be salvaged at this point. I don't think he'll come around and I am stupid for hoping.

Problem: Ace of Wands
crisis: five of swords
Solution: hanged man
Outcome: the fool

You are right, they are going in every sort of different direction. With this sort of intense creative power and energy within your loved ones, its hard for them to go on a similar path. This differentiation is expected and not only that but they are more than willing because it best suits their own interests rather than the interest of the collective meaning that they know its going to make it harder to keep close when they do their own paths, but desire. They are putting their own desires as a priority over values and obligations and its a sad but hard truth to mention, they are likely not worrying about keeping things together like you. Is this what you want anon? To not be considered worthy enough by these people who do not see your worth, to paw over them like a cat seeking nurture after being alone, when you are worth it and worthy?

The solution to this problem is not the advice but the solution goes as follows: sacrifice your own self-worth for these people, keep trying to make things work. They'll give in eventually, and things would fall into place but not without its cost. Sorry for the harsh reading anon sometimes the truth hurts but helps.
>>
Read the european political situation of the beginning of july 2017
the end of september 2017
the years 2018/19
the end of november 2019
to me please.

i do already know the answers, yet I want certainty.
>>
>>19206255
forgot to mention:
air query.
>>
>>19206236
Red
Square
Future between my ex-boyfriend and me, we still talk and stuff. I wanna know if we are staying as friends or something else will happen.

Btw you sound a lot like EmpathAU, are you him?
>>
>>19205000
dude. alex.
what you think about, manifests.
you are the reason for your nightmare.
master thyself.
>>
>>19206236
Red
Trapezoid
How's the rest of my summer looking?
>>
>>19206250

Its fine, i am doing the same myself but i had a rather emotional talk yesterday with my mother, which made me doubt if it was time for me to let each of my brothers go on their own direction, remind me of my importance to them.

I thought it was time to part ways before, and seems like it indeed is. Thank you
>>
>>19206092
>>19206174
Would you know more? I'll scry the spirit for 154.
>>
>>19205109
it could be some bad planetary influence just as well; so.... a problem, you face in order to get a new perspective and a better understanding of life.
you will talk to him again, the way i see it. but not really as friends. more as on the street. a tiny possibility of friendship is there as well.
you will not be together again.
just learn from this. what can you do better next time? it is only you who can change the outcomes of your own life.
>>
>>19206236
I'll bite

Yellow
Triangle
General reading for the next six hours.
>>
>>19205134
in fact it is easy:
you actually can imagine yourself outside the body. you only need to do this.
*snip* you are in wallhalla
*snip* you are at the olymp
*snip* you ae on some other plane.

normally ppl think they have to fly out of their own body. this is actually a slower possibility. you can as well just imagine to be there.
I-Magi-Nation.
>>
>>19206239
You are a mess my dear. Filled with heartache and numbness to the world that has dealt you such a hard hand. You may want to drown yourself in alcohol, or drugs - disappear as it were into the night(ingale) by being so bogged down by the troubles of human life. You are painfully aware that nothing lasts, as is your case with love - people take from you. Women who have crossed your path have made you a slave to love. Your spirit would, like clockwork, experience an utter glow and bliss before that light burned too intense and turned to pain. It seems you've struggled with on and off and again relationships a lot too, and may be harboring some oneitis for this one that got away. This shows in the verse line of the nightingale to fly away, and he will now follow, and again in your book pull concerning the one named "Ariel" in this interpretation of her. You bounce between utter numbness to too full of a connection which makes it hard to maintain relationships. I sense a rather large fixation the spiritual world too, but in an unhealthy escapism way. Be it through using drugs to get closer to some experience, or fiddling with the ideas of suicide and death to shortcut to the answer.. I hope you can first address these problems to find better healthier love in the future. Please take care of yourself anon. Best of luck.
>>
Trading
>>
>>19205442
fukken go out and search for her.
any advice on how you can detect her only limits your actualy possibilities.
i could give you some shit like:
high probability with friends at a party. but... this only is a probability.
like... you could decide to become a pick up artist just as well.

your reading:
with friends at a party. but any reading of a possible future is not the final word.
>>
>>19206305
>>19206104
>>
>>19206318
any reader now?
>>
>>19206236
>32
>red
>triangle
>after yesterday, what are his thoughts about me?
>>
File: guys im scared.jpg (40KB, 420x401px) Image search: [Google]
guys im scared.jpg
40KB, 420x401px
>>19206236
ok here it goes:

>25
>blue
>triangle
>will I have sucessful business these year?
>>
>>19205976
i read at least the text of op.
anyways...
what does "C" think of you.
he knows you. you should jump over your shaddow and talk to him.
you can make friends with him and also can make him a boyfriend of yours. just go out and idk... eat a cake together; like friendly sharing (japanese indirect kiss). [Story of indirect kiss: in japan it counts as indirect kiss if one eats from the same chopsticks or food as the other.] Then you take your bite.
i guess you know how to flirt. you would most likely go on a walk with him.
also look up on the internet on how to seduce a man a little
>>
>>19206104
The Hierophant, The Lovers, The Fool

It seems like whatever has happened in the past stays in the past for this one and she looks forward to making a bigger and brighter future for the both of you, only if you get off your high horse and make a move already. There is so much chance for this to go right, not to go wrong, as you are compatible on several levels combined. To answer your question in short is a yes. She will definitely be interested again but a mere crush is nothing in comparison to what you and R will become if given the right opportunity to grow.

I am female, into male. What will happen next month between us?
>>
>>19206373
what do you want to know?
maybe i canhelp you.
>>
>>19206026
I'm so sorry I missed this before, while this is only my theory on reading this form of divination, I tend to not fixate on whether they use he, she, and so on when dealing with the source - I rather focus on the full message and the knowledge between the lines. This sort of reading draws from the energy of the situation, so if you have a more masculine spirit/energy about you, you can sometimes be read as the male in the situation even if your body is female.

In short the pronouns won't affect the read, which probably makes me sound like a SJW but I swear I'm not haha.
>>19206283
That sort of path can become dark quickly so I am cautious to accept that specific offer. Perhaps if you can give me instead a reading of my own spiritual state I might be more willing to consider that in place of contact for 154.
>>
>>19206386
I struggle with understanding the man I like, and basically I would like to know how he feels about me and if it's a right time to make a move.
>>
>>19206378

Hi! yes! we love your readings. Hope I can have a reading of you if you are available now.
>>
>>19206370
Let me check.
>>
>>19206386
Hey there can you tell me about my next bf?
>>
File: feeling protected.png (508KB, 566x482px) Image search: [Google]
feeling protected.png
508KB, 566x482px
>>19206104
hey dude can you help me?

>will I have sucessful business these year?

I'm this anon too >>19206356
>>
>>19206346

About Query: Satiety - 10 of Cups
What Everyone Sees: Works - 3 of Disks
Clarification: Knight of Swords
Unrevealed: Indolence - 8 of Cups
Clarification: Futility - 7 of Swords
What Only You See: Knight of Wands
Clarification: Prince of Disks
What Everybody but You Sees: Ace of Wands
Clarification: Princess of Disks
What Hinders Your Situation: Failure - 7 of Disks
Clarification: The Star
What Helps Your Situation: The Fool
Clarification: The Tower

Blunt facts: You need a fresh start.

You've stifled your deepest aspirations and tried to pour yourself in to a mold that's not right for you for entirely too long, everybody around you can see that, but you're stubbornly refusing to change for the better to "Try and make things work". Stop that, you're only hurting yourself in trying to be what you *think* others want you to be because you have a deepseated need for approval. Don't get emo when life is hard, redouble your efforts and do what you love if you want life to regain its sparkle. Forget what you think you know, and chase headlong after your dreams, don't let a fear of massive changes and obstacles shackle you in to unhappiness and uncertainty.
>>
>>19206370

The relationship that you have will not take a very good direction, it seems to be related to a self restriction put by either both or one of you... it seems to be like it won't be as pleasant but rather burdensome, in short a relationship that is not really that pleasant and seems a little forced in a way or another..

You should look elsewhere, since it's not really a relationship that will bring you any happiness and if you do continue to insist you will only have suffering in return.
>>
>>19206373
Well of course it is, but one does not simply "catch the empath."

But in all seriousness it's dat Aussie Timezone, especially if you're European or U.K. it makes it very jarring to line up. I can say with utmost certainty I'll be on my Twitch stream later today in like....6ish hours.
>>19206394
Not really available right now being at work, but how can I say no after that? I can do a quick ES but be warned it's still an experimental method and accuracy isn't guaranteed. If so just reply with your query and I'll get right onto it
>>
>>19206386
Are you doing more? Im in a pickle with a guy I like. Will he come around?
>>
>>19206430

Thank you! I think it's simple and fast.

I'm about to turn 27yo. I just want to know how my 26 years will end, if there will be something that makes me feel better before I start a new year in my life.
>>
>>19206430
Ah, timezones explain it! I'm from central Europe so indeed, it's not strange that I can't "catch" you. Do you have a discord maybe?
>>
>>19206438
not today.
>>
>>19206445

Me again. I don't mind if it is experimental. If the outcome is complicated or confusing, I will wait another opportunity to query you with your usual methods, thanks anyway for this! Good vibes Empath
>>
>>19206458
When then?
>>
Trading.

I scry, tarot and books.
>>
>>19206445
A sense of loss, but good loss, like when a child turns a teenager; the loss of one set of responsibilities in favour for another, less growth and more change. A new stage, metamorphis. I saw a crown, but it was battered, melted and time worn. There was a hesitation to let it go, a hand placed it upon a pedestal but hovered with it; it had let go but didn't want to pull away and "confirm" this choice. A path waited, but it was long, dusty and full of things not of "kingly" stature.

I get the feeling there's going to be a loss of security, maybe financial or emotional, parental or even the security of "school" in opt for greater opportunity and independence. Your life is yours to make, don't be afraid to shut the door and head off into the greater world; it may be scary, hard and even upsetting at times, but in time every experience you have gained will be a cherished memory because they're memories YOU made.
>>
>>19206467
will tell you later...
>>
>>19206449
Whelp, that'd explain it; America kinda falls in line because my morning is their night and vice versa, but Europe is off centre by a weird amount that it makes it hard to align; I backpacked through Europe and contacting home was always a hassle.
>discord
I have two; my personal one which I'm always on and my Twitch one which I rarely use. If you want you can email me at [email protected] and I'll swing you my discord through there. Or just send me yours and I'll add you asap.
>>19206463
<3 good vibes to you too man
>>
>>19206478

Thank you :) that's sounds rough since I'm very sure that my emotional security is crumbling day by day. My birthday is coming and I'm feeling it will be no good... just like the last 2 years. I'll keep a positive mind hoping this will be a good lose.
>>
air query

should I let my feelings known or at the very least show that I appreciate her? It's never a good idea but who knows? it might be.
>>
>>19206523
It'll be rough for sure, but all change is. Hey, if you want you can email me too and we can have a few drinks together on your birthday and play some games. <3
>>
>>19206430
Hey Empath, threads always feel so cheerful when you come around. As a veteran reader do you have any tips for us newbies? While I've done private readings with my books before face to face, I'm finding this new frontier of distance reading super draining and much more difficult. Just those few readings I did in this thread got me all muscle shaky and weak now, hoping to practice my stamina to get better.
>>
>>19206236
How can I improve myself as a person?
Red
Triangle
>>
>>19206467
>>19206500
okay..
when will he come on you.
more likely at school than at home.
he won't really take the effort to visit you.

if it comes to a fight, it will be at school.you can still prevent it by being nice to him. like... buy him some "thank you" chocolate or sth. tell him it is for the experience you could gain with him. he might try to provoce you to get more chocolate. i myself would be calm enough to let him run into nothingness. but i am not too sure if you were.
another solution is to take the fight. you would most likely get a bleeding nose. afterwards things would be set clear.

if you give him no reason to beat you (and he will provoce you), he is not going to.
be friendly but distinct. (might still not work out... but yea..)
I really have no good solution; and as i tried to clear it out by use of magick, i was told that you actually need this experience at the moment.
>>
>>19206541

That sounds great. If you consider it prudent to share your email here, I will write you that day, even to speak a little.
>>
>>19206545
you can suck energy from the cosmos.
from the best spots for all.
in the end all is within thyself.
>>
>>19206576
also i am out now again.
bye.
>>
>>19206545
Dawww thank you anon, I'm glad you feel that way; I try my best <3
>veteran reader
Pftttt I'm still a baby in reality, I've only been reading for 3yrs now. But I'm more than happy to share what I know
>three P's
Practice, Patience and Perserverance. Like any hobby you gotta practice practice practice. Be patient, growth will come in time, and the best thing you can do for this part is to grow and love what you do; don't just make it a pastime or hobby, make it a love and passion! Perseverance is probably the most important, as so many naturally skilled readers (as well as any hobby) give up too soon for one reason or another. Don't get disheartened if growth and advancement stagnate; plateaus happen and they're the way of separating the skilled from the masters. Ride it out and you'll find one day you'll just suddenly jump up to the next level almost out of nowhere.
>feedback
As readers we know all too well how important this is to development, but it's good to note that negative feedback (although can hurt) is the best feedback we can get. I'd rather be told I'm wrong as harshly as possible (within the realms of constructive criticism) than given lip service. When I'm told I'm wrong, I can take that with me and evaluate where I fucked up; it's easier to fix something when you know where the problem lies.
>endurance
Like cardio, it gets easier with time. With your example of f2f vs distance, it's like endurance running vs sprinting; if you only practice one, of course you'll find the other harder. Balance yourself and try to do both, so that each compliments the other.
>experiment
Always challenge yourself, push your boundaries, develop new spreads, try new methods etc. always always broaden your horizons, you'll never know what you're missing out on if you don't try, and hey, you may strike oil in those new lands.

There's probably more but I'm at work and those were the ones off the top of me head
>>19206571
i look forward to it <3
>>
>>19206476

Still here? I'd like a scry about what happens between me and Annie in the near future?

Query?
>>
>>19206606
Hey Empath, I sent you an email :)
>>
>>19206606
hey Empath!

I think I have a good question for once if you have some time.

I think I've lost my way for far too long and it's a rather confusing time at the momment. Any insight would be appreciated. thanks
>>
>>19206606

Yes but... how do I get your email? Sometimes, to avoid leaving data in 4chan, I get a temporary email, I leave it here and if you write to that address I will reply you with my real email.
>>
>>19206387
You're scared for me to scry the spirit that would broker for your uncle's life? That's alright. Give me a direct query, and I'll give you a read.
>>
>>19206606
Wonderful, you truly have a gift for guiding people. I've taken every word to heart and hope I can come out better for it in the future. While I finished my reads for now, I'll be sure to pop back in when I'm feeling better to pick up any extra ones. Practice is always needed, especially since I've gone a bit rusty from all my occult abstaining as of late.

Hope to see you again in the thread later friend.
>>19206576
While I've yet to try this energy transfer technique, much does indeed come from within. My current thoughts lead me to believe however much does also come from above too. And usually when I use my books, most if not all usually comes from the one seeking answers, I simply act as bridge to their inner selves. Ever changing and growing however one day my views on this may change the more I learn.
>>
>>19206387
It's understandable, I often ask for the genders to help me know the couple dynamics, but since this is an internal thing I'll apply to self love. Thanks for your answer and sorry for the delay, I was out.
>>
>>19206634
Got it! Reading now!
>>19206636
Unfortunately it's getting to the busy period today. But hey I'd be more than happy to answer it later today when I'm finished <3
>>19206647
I shared it here >>19206506
That's my public email I use for my twitch stream. Feel free to email me.
>>19206655
You're very welcome <3 and it was my pleasure to help. I have the utmost faith in you, you'll do great! And I couldn't agree more, occult abstaining is always needed to help refresh and ground yourself in reality; I thankfully have my martial arts and gym to reconnect with the physical.
>>
>>19206652
I've delved deep into the belly of that beast, seen what can happen when certain doors get opened. Fear isn't what drives me away, it's respectful understanding of that world that always makes me tread into it only after much preparation. Going through another requires full trust of that other, especially when dealing with the fate of people I love and unknown spirits.

My direct query is for instead an evaluation of the same nature you ran upon my Uncle at first, to be done on myself. It would help earn more trust from me if you can accurately see both my physical and spiritual state. In return I'll give you the name for now of your page pull "Ode on a Distant Prospect of Eton College by T. Gray" along with the closing line for now which is a bulk of the interpretation in its simple beauty.

>'Tis folly to be wise.
>>
>>19206696
alright take your time. It will give me more time to think things through as well I guess.
>>
File: Cate.gif (1MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Cate.gif
1MB, 320x320px
Anybody doing any scry's? I can trade Tarot

I'd like a scry about what happens between me and Annie in the near future?

Leave me your query
>>
>>19206696
Hey Empath, you're going to tell something here about stream on twitch? I don't want to miss it when it will be up.
>>
>>19206412
>>19206356

pls respond
>>
>>19206430
>>19206606

haven't heard of you kek

still aviable to do reads? I would like to get one
>>
>>19206696
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ4BGUykO84
>>
>>19206704
Looking forward to it.
>>19206715
I'll drop a mention for sure, but I don't think I can drop a link as that'd be self advertising (against 4chan rules). If you type my name in Twitch, you'll find me
>>19206755
>haven't heard of you
I'm wounded anon! How could you not know the mighty and all powerful EmpathAU?!? But in all seriousness I'm quite sporadic with my appearances so that makes sense.
>>
>>19206549

Query: "How can I improve myself as a person?"

About Query: The Universe
Personal Factors: Worry - 5 of Disks
Clarification: Queen of Disks
External Factors: Ruin - 10 of Swords
Clarification: Peace - 2 of Swords
What Hinders: Abundance - 3 of Cups
Clarification: Failure - 7 of Disks
What Helps: Valour - 7 of Wands
Clarification: Satiety - 10 of Cups

Stop obsessing on the negative and trying to "win" at life -- In short, pull your head out of your ass. Start looking at the bright side of things, if all you *pay attention to* is the negative, you're going to continue missing all of the positives. You need to seriously consider your motives -- Are you actually trying to improve, or are you just trying to look better than the next guy? Start doing beneficial things for others because it's the right thing to do, not because you want to feel warm and fuzzy or be acknowledged for your efforts. Strive to live by the following virtues: Compassion, Honesty, Patience.
>>
File: 20170626_153750.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170626_153750.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
>>19205725
Wow I wasn't expecting a read. Thank you so much, I'll upload some new pictures but I'm not really sure why they're bring rotated.
>>
Looking for Tarot reading. I reckon you usually ask for age, gender and sign, so there:
>Male
>Scorpio
>21
What was this all about, and did she think I'm a full-blown autist in the end?
>>
I want a reading pls.
What does he think of me ?
His name starts with a C
I'm female 19
>>
>>19206697
Scar on your cheek, looks energetic to me. You've surely survived some wizard fights in your time. You feel like collateral damage, though. They aimed high, and you ducked low, but you were still nicked nonetheless. Eye on someone else does not always help in saving your own skin. Sometimes compassion can lead you down worse paths than sin.

The wound on your arm, the one of energy, looks untreated and still fresh to me. A good block to keep it out of your eyes, but you should stitch that up now and save nine. The trickster to your left means just what he said, but the devil's in the details, and the contract's poorly-read. What exactly is meant by "suitable course"? Definitions differ, as do levels of force. The mirror holds answers, but they're not clear to see. The fairest of all can still be ugly.

It's funny about seeking out good. Good is contingent on what's understood to be the greatest ending, but that is defined by who is speaking. Good intentions may lead you down the most miserable trail. But you already know path, you've seen this in the past. This one might be, of all most desperately, longing for the wheel of fortune to turn. Such kindness is undoing for those who don't learn.
>>
File: 20170626_154721.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170626_154721.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
>>19206806
>>
File: fluffy dog.png (690KB, 600x452px) Image search: [Google]
fluffy dog.png
690KB, 600x452px
>>19206782
kek I don't lurk /x/ quite often...but if you want, coudl you help me with this? >>19206412

Looking to fix my finantial situation and I'm not sure if the paths I'm taking are the sucessful ones

also:
>female
>26 yo
>>
>>19206840
Very good. The facial scar is however where a bindi might be and I've had it since adolescence. The arm wounds, though ever so small like freckles, are recent from surgery. The energy from them is mostly my spiritual form making quick work of the healing. It worked a little to well though, to an undesired extent that I actually managed to startle my doctors and nurses with it's rather quick recovery, "the quickest they'd ever seen with hardly any bruising". I figured that was you looming to my left while I was sun bathing, are you aware that your presence comes with rather loud obnoxious crows, who leave as soon as they came when you're done exploring? The mirror offers choice and often a path to those who lurk behind. The whispers of suitable course was most likely my ancestors who like to butt in on my behalf when people wander a little too close. I don't think they approved of me choosing to invite you in. Snow white is a fair enough comparison for the physical however as cryptic as this all must seem to those passing through.

Is it not a saying that the road to hell is often paved in good intentions? It's why I refrain from most of these battles in both realms as it is so easy to be led astray.

The rest of your reading will come when I return, for now, some rest is needed. My guides have also interfered twice now in sending you this reply. So cheeky.
>>
>>19206928
>piscis if you need that info too

thanks a lot, you seem like a cool person
>>
Trading with someone experienced
>>
Is there anyone who is reading? Would love one right now!
>>
>>19206991

Just ask your query and someone will get to it if they get to it.
>>
>>19206840
Alright my strength has returned. For this final exchange I pulled out a book just for you. It was my grandmothers favorite: "Jitterbug Perfume"

154 reads as thus:

"State your business", demanded the guard. By then, Alobar had lost considerable interest in searching for his progeny. "Bandaloop business", he said brightly. The guard scowled, but his feet executed an abrupt and completely involuntary dance step, leaving the soldier staring at his own boots, as if he might arrest them for lewd conduct, or, at least, insubordination. Alobar and Kudra hurried away only to pause a short while later near the place where the shaman had lived.

"Why are we stopping in this field?" asked Kudra.
"I have to replace a door", replied Alobar, but what he did was build a fire and roast beets.
"I take it we are not to explore Aelfric," said Kudra.
"Wasn't a glimpse enough? If your grandchildren were citizens of Aelfric, would you be anxious to meet them?"
"Maybe. Out of curiosity."
"My curiosity does not extend to dung beetles, even if they crawled out of my family tree. Besides, if I am truly immortal, I am my own grandchild, my own descendant, my own dynasty. I am not obliged to live on through what I pass down to others."
"Then pass me a beet," said Kudra. And he did.

While whimsical curiosity and esoteric wisdom are your spirits deepest calling, take care of the troubles that can come with beets. They often will bring with them a trickster goat who may give you everything and nothing all at once.
>>
I can read natal charts for an exchange
>>
>>19207163
Deal, what's your query?
>>
>>19207063

Color: blue
Sign: taurus
Shape: Hexagon
First initial: A

Query: Am I going to get the job I'm going for? Also kinda career reading please.
>>
>>19207187
Wait. I am not reading the entire chart. Post it and ask something specific (e.g. what sort of partners do I attract?)
>>
>>19207197
It's fine by me, give me your query and I'll post my chart
>>
Anybody want to trade? Basically, I got three paths before me, characterized by a Fist, The Earth, and a Staff. I don't know which to go down. This is driving me insane. I can't stop thinking about it, but I can't make a decision.
>>
File: astro_w2gw_01_anon.17124.39789.gif (51KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
astro_w2gw_01_anon.17124.39789.gif
51KB, 670x471px
>>19207163
>I can read natal charts for an exchange

Am I going to be rich or travel a lot?

Query?
>>
>>19207211

Sure, if you don't mind that I pull one card for each?

I'd like to know what's going to happen between me and Annie?
>>
>>19207227
whatever you think will work. I'm just so incredibly desperate.

As for you and Annie:

Chariot
The Chariot indicates that the root of your issue lies in your lack of boldness or aggressiveness. I'm not saying be a dick, but right now you are being far too passive.

Eight of Wands
Swiftness, closure, and the end of opposition are symbolized by the Eight of Wands. The wands pointing downward, toward the lush green earth, shows you reaching your destination successfully.

Queen of pentacles
Things will go well as long as you value her self-sufficient independence, and maintain her “creature comforts”.
>>
>>19207246

May I be as bold to ask if you could do me a reading?

>>19207189
>>
>>19207246
>>19207211
>I got three paths before me, characterized by

>a Fist,

Two of Pentacles
You're going to have to make a tough decision and I see you going overseas.

>The Earth,

Nine of Cups
Take the path of Earth

>and a Staff

The Lovers
Time of your life and you get a qt gf out of it.

It all depends on your priorities, if financial success is your top priority then go with Earth. If Love is the most important thing to you then go with the path of staff.
>>
>>19206935
>I figured that was you looming to my left while I was sun bathing, are you aware that your presence comes with rather loud obnoxious crows, who leave as soon as they came when you're done exploring?
Is this your first encounter with a trickster? Have you never met tricksters who can impersonate others with great skill? You have now. The trickster to your left wasn't me.

>The mirror offers choice and often a path to those who lurk behind.
He needs no mirror, who has a friend.

>>19207064
>Jitterbug Perfume
Robbins, some sync.

>a trickster goat
How curious, and how relevant!

A paid mercenary is a happy mercenary, but there are things more interesting. You should consider leaving a throwaway for me.
>>
>>19207218
You won't travel a lot unless you become a priest or religious persona sadly. That does not mean you won't learn about other cultures through your own means since you have a natural curiosity to learning them or travel at all it just wont be a lot. You are actually quite bright and love to learn, having good placements of your north node shows that to find well being travel won't be necessary even though its a large curiosity, good luck and opportunity will seem to follow you at a near distance. For short trips such as inter-country its definitely possible to travel a lot especially if you decide to become a teacher. As for wealth if you decide to pursue self employment definitely but don't let others leech off your success. It seems you will do the best alone and will find success monetarily to an extent. You won't be rolling in it but you will have practical amounts of money and how much you put in it would be how much you get out money wise.
My query is a general for July.

>>19207207
Ill be gone for a bit. If you are still interested ill be back no later than 5am est. but I am curious of the long term effect of something I did recently
>>
File: focus.png (2KB, 156x146px) Image search: [Google]
focus.png
2KB, 156x146px
im going to send 100$ to anyones paypal right now if you can accurately read anything about me thats not general as fuck
>>
>>19207374
your dad died
>>
>>19207374
Yer guoin to marry
>>
>>19207374
You work in finance. What else do you want to know?
>>
>>19207374

you're a virgin who owns a fedora
>>
>>19207374
you're a loosh farmer with that sigil
>>
>>19207377
>>19207407
>>19207420
>>19207424
>>19207427

no to all of them, and i'm not farming loosh i gave a symbol to focus on thats connected with me
>>
>>19207377
smart response
>>19207407
humorous response
>>19207420
clever response
>>19207424
awesome response

but it is I who shall harpoon this 100 dollars
postboi
your name is
Seth
>>
>>19207374
You lost your virginity at the age of 19
>>
>>19207374
You've been told that you have an anger problem, though you don't really seem to think you do. You wanted to go to school for a STEM degree, but things didn't really work out. You live okay, you make your bills, but you want more. Your parents got divorced when you were young, leaving you sort of meh about intimate relationships even though you kind of crave one in some ways. You love your family, especially your mom.
>>
>>19207369
>You won't travel a lot unless you become a priest or religious persona sadly. That does not mean you won't learn about other cultures through your own means since you have a natural curiosity to learning them or travel at all it just wont be a lot. You are actually quite bright and love to learn, having good placements of your north node shows that to find well being travel won't be necessary even though its a large curiosity, good luck and opportunity will seem to follow you at a near distance. For short trips such as inter-country its definitely possible to travel a lot especially if you decide to become a teacher. As for wealth if you decide to pursue self employment definitely but don't let others leech off your success. It seems you will do the best alone and will find success monetarily to an extent. You won't be rolling in it but you will have practical amounts of money and how much you put in it would be how much you get out money wise.

The more I have readers tell me I'm not going to be rich, the more I want to kill myself and take the readers down with me. If I'm not going to be rolling in dough, traveling the world then there really is no point in me living and I might as well die.

General for July

>The Emperor, Five of Wands, The Tower

Shieeet, sorry son. July looks like it's going to be a shitty month for you, expect some conflicts and your world to be turned upside down. Try to focus on the positives though, maybe your life being turned upside down happened for a reason, maybe the old way of things wasn't working and life is forcing you to start new again. I hope it works out well for you.
>>
>>19207442
>>19207440
not even close
>>
>>19207374

You are extremely into trap porn but your kinda embarrassed about it. You fap about 1-2 times a day mainly to trap porn then you feel bad every time you do.
>>
>>19207374
Why do you hate Star Wars so much?
>>
>>19207449

You honestly don't like it but you do it because it's something new to do.
>>
>>19207449
this
>>
File: i.jpg (50KB, 512x298px) Image search: [Google]
i.jpg
50KB, 512x298px
>>19207458
>>19207449
wrong...... also if anyone ACTUALLY has the skill to divine anything legit about me use your mail or a trip in your reply so if youre right i know who to give the money

>>19207374
>>
>>19207462

Also your name is caleb
>>
>>19207465
anon is a woman.
>>
>>19207467

No he's not.
>>
>>19207482
i feel it in my nibblets. how dare you sir
>>
File: Pangur-ban.gif (11KB, 220x186px) Image search: [Google]
Pangur-ban.gif
11KB, 220x186px
>>19207462
But why do you hate Star Wars?
>>
>>19207489

You might need to re-tune your nibblets as they are criss-crossing good sir.
>>
>>19207497
i love star wars actually

come on, can no one here actually do anything? its quite disappointing so far
>>
>>19207374
Oh hey its you again.
How are you?
>>
>>19207511
dude, there are literally no readers on right now and the thread has been dead forever. just wait until readers come back around. you're literally just hanging out here with the fags refreshing every 2 seconds waiting to get their love reads done
>>
>>19207511
Young, around 20's, good looking, at least likes to take care of your appearance, conservative, perfectionist, likes to think things trough before taking an action and executes it carefully, I'd guess you're a Virgo sign or Capricorn
Lots of yellow around you, whether in color, hair or just the energy
Who's Erika?

If I'm right, give that money to charity
>>
>>19207512
im all good thanks for asking
>>
>>19207618
very inaccurate and i dont know any Erika
>>
>>19207630
Und das heißt: Erika.
>>
>>19207516
FUUGGGGG
>>
>>19207660
still dont know an Erika
>>
>>19207679
maybe it's your next gf
>>
Soon! Both excited and nervous
>>
>>19207462
>>19207374

Alright, I'll give it a shot. What's the harm.

You're a male, shoulder length sorta strawberry blonde hair. Your face is thin, almost androgynous. You have pimples and GI problems due to a lack of sleep. You have a short temper, but are able to conceal it by not spending much time in intimate situations, though you actually tend to be fairly social generally. You have problems with your mother, and she doesn't make you feel like you're accomplishing anything simply because she never acknowledges it and tends to be self centred.

If I'm on the right track, I can keep going.
>>
>>19207716
Hey Empath! You feeling better?
>>
>>19207719
sorry, not correct, thanks for trying though
>>
>>19207725
Hey anon, yea I am, was a rough couple of weeks with the sickness but that's all sorted now. How are things going on your end? Just setting up, about to start streaming in 10min
>>
>>19207730
Good, thanks for asking.
>>
>>19207730
under what name?
>>
>>19207741
Anytime man <3
>>19207749
My name
>>
>>19207727

Wait, are you transitioning?
>>
>>19207770
Which site?
>>
>>19207719
Not the dude who originally requested. Can you scry my aura?
>>
>>19207719
>>19207803
You feel familiar. Did you used to read here before? Under a different name or anon?
>>
>>19207803
i am not transitioning
>>
>>19207832

There's just been a theme of pushing down and neglecting female energy here. Which leads me to think you're either a male transitioning or a female really hoping to be mistaken as a male.
>>
>>19207868
I feel it's the latter
>>
19204925 -> 49:2.5
Planetary Physical Types
49:2.1.There is a standard and basic pattern of vegetable and animal life in each system. But the Life Carriers are oftentimes confronted with the necessity of modifying these basic patterns to conform to the varying physical conditions which confront them on numerous worlds of space. They foster a generalized system type of mortal creature, but there are seven distinct physical types as well as thousands upon thousands of minor variants of these seven outstanding differentiations:
49:2.2.1. Atmospheric types.
49:2.3.2. Elemental types.
49:2.4.3. Gravity types.
49:2.5.4. Temperature types.
49:2.6.5. Electric types.
49:2.7.6. Energizing types.
49:2.8.7. Unnamed types.
>>
>>19207868
well you suggest interesting ideas, but they don't fit me, so at this point its just guessing
>>
>>19207938

True. So how about we make a deal. You call it at some point and let us know the reality of your situation?
>>
>>19207953
but if i do that i cant reward anyone for a right reading? but then again i doubt this stuff is even real cause i have offered and tested it a lot and no one was EVER accurate so im like what the fuck this shit doesn't work
>>
>>19207374
>won't hurt to try
Young, perhaps late teens or early twenties - I reckon 21. I get the impression that you come from a well-off family and are a bit sheltered, but you give off a trouble-maker vibe. Lots of leisurely time on your hands. Swarthy complexion, darker hair and eyes. Possibly of middle eastern descent, or a mulatto.

How's that?
>>
File: Oy Veh.gif (997KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
Oy Veh.gif
997KB, 500x270px
>>19207992
>Possibly of middle eastern descent
>Implying he'd pay a random anon $100 over paypal
That's not how it works
>>
>>19207806
Twitch
>>
>>19208008
>implying he would actually pay if someone got it right
>>
>>19207992
you're kinda right, but also pretty off with other things

want to try more?
>>
>>19208017
i absolutely would, i honor my word
>>
>>19208021
>i would honor my word
so not jewish or greek
>>
>>19208017
>implying he is denying every allegation for keks
>>
>>19206811
>The Sun
>Four of Cups
>Judgement
Good news is that she didnt think you were an autist until this point. Bad is that a change is coming. maybe the dynamic in whatever relationship you have.
Over its apparently good because
>Ace of Pentacles
You'll be content with whatever happens
>>
File: 1498375833337.jpg (81KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498375833337.jpg
81KB, 640x640px
I guess ill take some queries for the next hour.
doing tarot. need
>gender
>>
Just got scryed by Empath. There is an energy that's mine, but is separate and appears to have a mind of its own and is orbiting me like a ball and chain.

Anything in the occult like this that i can read up on?
>>
>>19208144
Am I losing weight?
Female
>>
>>19208144
Will he try to get closer to me in the fall?
Female
>>
>>19208144
Male
I'm feeling like shit and very lonely
Will this feelings pass? I feel like I don't have anything to wake up for
>>
>>19208144
Please respond.
>male
We've been seeing each other for a year and I just broke it off. Haven't seen her in a week and can't stop thinking about her. Should I crawl back to her or cut my losses?
>>
>>19208158
>The Tower
>The Chariot
You clearly overwhelmed by this but you are apparently losing weight. Youre buliding a better you
>Three of Pentacles
>>
>>19208148
i can't read on that but could be two things in my understanding
a thought form or you got a huge life trauma and a piece of your soul detached
can you give more details?
>>
>>19208018
Unsurprisingly a lot of the cards I keep pulling when asking about you are money and work related and give off a vibe of general contentment. Since there's also a large presence of youthful energy I get the impression that it is fundamentally handed-down and you've augmented your assets, so to speak. Perhaps you inherited the family business or made some worthwhile investments.

Anyway, that's all I can really do. What parts did I get wrong the first time?
>>
>>19208148
When I got something like that piggybacking me (also read by empath) I took a bath with weather with salt( Himalayan salt) and apparently that made the thing go away.
>>
>>19208144
Female
When do I see him again?
>>
>>19208144
Male
Love reading for the next three months please.
>>
>>19208144
Hey there,
Male
Will my love life improve? How?
>>
>>19208204
Haven't you asked this enough? Did the gym girl reject you yet?
>>
>>19208214
I'm not who you think I am.
>>
>>19208162
>Five of Swords
>Nine of Pentacles
Youre already preparing for a defeat senpai. Like youre super guarded about this.
But the Nine of Pentacles entails feeling blessed by life. But because this dick showed up
>The Hermit
It means you need to figure if you really need/want him. If any of it is right for you
>>
>>19207218
you really ought to include the Part of Fortune on your chart, anon, it would make investigating your future fortune a lot easier you know.
>>
>>19208182
THANK YOU
You are very accurate!
>>
Do someone here know something about crystal induced trance?
>>
File: 20170626_203632.jpg (915KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170626_203632.jpg
915KB, 2560x1536px
any palm readers?

any information is good
>>
File: tumblr_mgr02v7qQ91r73plvo1_500.gif (1023KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mgr02v7qQ91r73plvo1_500.gif
1023KB, 500x281px
>>19208223
This should help senpai
>>
>>19208144
male
when I will kiss for the first time
>>
>>19208024
that's racist, father.
>>
File: 1497506318225.png (260KB, 620x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497506318225.png
260KB, 620x640px
>>19208243
that a nice gif, but I don't know any gym girl
>>
>>19208163
>Three of Swords
>Five of Pentacles
>Ace of Pentacles

Well its definately not good right now I can tell you that.
But it will get better. Its not going to be a huge drastic change in your life but you will be content. Which is a step in the right direction considering your current state
>>
>>19208144
Male
What will my next girlfriend look like, and if you can't answer that one what are the circumstances that ill meet her?
>>
>>19208167
Not reader obviously, but it's not crawling back if you realize you made a mistake. If you're both mature and love each other, just tell her you made a mistake in the heat of the moment and ask to work on things. If she's about you, she'll forgive you and won't hold it over your head.
>>
>>19208167
>Three of Wands
>Three of Swords
>Judgement

Biting the bullet and going back to her isnt a good idea. It will be really depressing and unfulfilling. Apparently because Judgement showed this a pretty big decision to you.
Godspeed anon
>>
>>19208229
Ahh I see but will he hit on me?
>>
>>19208231
Ive been floating through doing reading on and off here for a little bit (year ish)
>>
>>19208195
it's my own energy from what he is saying.
>>19208186
Lots of shit things have happened. he is saying it's a piece of me like from my subconscious and isn't malevolent.
>>
>>19208200
>Three of Cups
Yea you are and it apparently it involves a family gathering. Primarily with with women and every is happy

Thats all i got desu
>>
>>19208287
>Yea you are and it apparently it involves a family gathering. Primarily with with women and every is happy
Hm.
>family gathering
No. We don't know each other's family and I'd honestly be surprised if either of us introduced each other to our respective families.
>primarily with women
Gotta say no on this one. Whenever we see each other, it's just us two. No one else involved.
>>
>>19208144
Is M into me?
Fem
>>
>>19208204
Ill do it anyways because
>practice makes perfect

>Hermit
>Ten of Swords

This "flubberella" is probably going to shoot you down. But youll do some self refelction and learn from this.
Also
>The Tower
Youre going to be depressed about it afterwords because youre building this up to be bigger than it is.
>>
File: 1485027692191.png (14KB, 416x840px) Image search: [Google]
1485027692191.png
14KB, 416x840px
>>19208266
Ohhh yikes. Had a feeling in my gut that this was the answer but couldn't help to hope. Just lonely I guess. Thanks.
>>
>>19208144

female
will i find love before the year is over?
>>
>>19208244
>Queen of Cups
It will be cougar
and its not soon
>Eight of Swords
Youre blocking yourself from romance dude
>>
>>19208256
>Six of Pentacles
Do some charity work you'll find her there

I dont scry regularly enough to help with the first question. Sorry senpai
>>
>>19208364
You've done more than enough to help me with the charity thing, even if I don't meet anyone, ill get out of the fucking house
>>
>>19208144
Female.

Will my partner and I's finances start taking a turn for the better soon?
>>
>>19208268
>Nine of Pentacles
This entails blessings and prosperity.

Tl;dr yea he will. Or if you flirt he'll reciprocate
>>
>>19208144
male
how do I get my life back on track
>>
File: 1496291122935.jpg (93KB, 1134x909px) Image search: [Google]
1496291122935.jpg
93KB, 1134x909px
Need to keep the rust off.
Let's do some readings! <3
I need:
>Query
>Something neat
>>
>>19208144

Male.
Will I get the job I am striving for?
>>
File: JPEG_20170625_183244.jpg (1022KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170625_183244.jpg
1022KB, 2560x1440px
>>19208388
What will my next girlfriend look like, and if that's a no go, when will I meet her?
>>
>>19208300
>Six of Cups
>The Devil
>Ten of Pentacles

Things are good now but if there isnt a change soon it will not be a good time. The Devil showing up is never good.. Consider this M isnt yours yet dont get jealous or if you do hide it and dont let it go unchecked. If you can do that you should be good
>>
File: 1493292261597.jpg (152KB, 1914x828px) Image search: [Google]
1493292261597.jpg
152KB, 1914x828px
>>19208388
General read
I will share with you my favorite trolley problem
>>
>>19208253
I hope so anon
Thanks for the read
>>
File: 1497654323813.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497654323813.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>19208388
general reading please?
>>
File: tAkKr1v.gif (3MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
tAkKr1v.gif
3MB, 260x260px
>>19208388
Does this cool and clever guy see me only as a friend or is there a chance for something more?

>Something neat
I have no idea what it could be so I'll just add pic related
>>
File: _MG_8342.jpg (2MB, 3456x2304px) Image search: [Google]
_MG_8342.jpg
2MB, 3456x2304px
>>19208388
Will the future be more promising than what the present is making it seem it will be?

Picture I took of a flower for neatness :)
>>
File: tarot_card_1__the_magician.png (823KB, 549x908px) Image search: [Google]
tarot_card_1__the_magician.png
823KB, 549x908px
>>19208388

Is three months enough time to wrap up my business and get out of dodge?
>>
File: undersea_links.png (1MB, 3632x2657px) Image search: [Google]
undersea_links.png
1MB, 3632x2657px
>>19208388
>>19208388

Will I finally get the job I am striving for?
>>
>>19208403
thank you!
>>
>>19208384
>Knight of Pentacles
>Three of Pentacles
Blood, sweat and tears. and gaining some new knowledge. Also cooperating with other because you will need the help to build a better for yourself
>>
>>19208388
Am I on the right path spiritually?
>>
File: 0EvP5vXn.jpg (42KB, 434x434px) Image search: [Google]
0EvP5vXn.jpg
42KB, 434x434px
Will do Tarot readings in exchange for cute cat pics! Really enjoyed it yesterday, and helps take my mind off my failing relationship haha
>>
>>19208399
>nice dubs
>nice pendant. I think I see red jasper, citrine, amethyst, lapis lazuli?

I see a very smoll and petite gurl. Pale and has short hair.Brown???
She likes videogames and youtubers.
What a cute nerd!
>>
File: diorama.png (460KB, 979x735px) Image search: [Google]
diorama.png
460KB, 979x735px
>>19208388
I will have a rich girlfriend and get her inheritance?
>>
>>19208436
Can I get a general reading?
>>
File: kitt.jpg (12KB, 236x282px) Image search: [Google]
kitt.jpg
12KB, 236x282px
>>19208436
general reading
>>
File: QegwGmi.jpg (156KB, 639x642px) Image search: [Google]
QegwGmi.jpg
156KB, 639x642px
>>19208436

Are my enemies still unawares?
>>
>>19208441
Life just got better, thank you psychic anon friend
>>
>>19208398
>Ten of Wands
>Magician

Its looking good ish
Youll be really overwhelmed for a bit but youll rise the occasion eventually
>>
File: kitten.jpg (69KB, 1500x646px) Image search: [Google]
kitten.jpg
69KB, 1500x646px
>>19208436
Love reading please
>>
File: 1472230418646.png (37KB, 608x878px) Image search: [Google]
1472230418646.png
37KB, 608x878px
>>19208388
A general read for the rest of the year please!
>>
File: cute-kitty_21319433.jpg (49KB, 300x208px) Image search: [Google]
cute-kitty_21319433.jpg
49KB, 300x208px
>>19208436
General please
>>
>>19208467
Fuckin a' that's an aesthetic
>>
>>19208449
Looks like things are starting to go pretty good for you. Something has been completed, and all your energy is focused on the right direction. Also you are balancing your responsibilities pretty well. Looks pretty good here.
>>
File: cat-happy-cat-e1329931204797.jpg (61KB, 540x427px) Image search: [Google]
cat-happy-cat-e1329931204797.jpg
61KB, 540x427px
>>19208436
What is the right thing to do about my relationship?
>>
>>19208436
who will lose the bet first? D,G or W
>>
>>19208436
can I get a general reading plz
>>
>>19208451
Is there something you really love and pay a ton of attention to? Keep battling for whatever it is you are striving for, looks like you have a lot of competition, but everything is going to work out.

>>19208452
Looks like they are waiting for you. Deciding how they want to act.

>>19208462
A Friend likes you. Thinks about you and thinks you two could become one. Seems like you two would be pretty happy
>>
File: imagejpeg_2.jpg (174KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
imagejpeg_2.jpg
174KB, 768x1024px
>>19208473
Here's a thank you, its my sisters cat, she's a forever kitten because of her breed and she's a runt. ily bb ty for the reading.
>>
Trading for a general love reading.

Trading for a general career reading.

Both reading with the target answer having my utmost well being in mind.

Take your pick.
>>
>>19208443
>being this much of a golddigger
What are you, a woman?
>>
File: 6c5de4af8afe7fb548036bf69b1dcc7d.jpg (283KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
6c5de4af8afe7fb548036bf69b1dcc7d.jpg
283KB, 1280x1024px
>>19208469
Seems like you are focused right now on...something, it's unclear to me. Are you feeling down about something that maybe isn't so bad when you think about it more? Also a new thought/idea is going to come to you soon.

>>19208482
You gotta talk to her about how you feel, and stop worrying so much! Your fortunes are about to change with this.

>>19208485
Looks like G
>>
>>19208507
male. It's not my fault that's what the readings usually are saying
>>
>>19208489
Looks like you have friends who want to see you, and you are beginning to have new ideas. Charge right in and see what happens, don't forget to give as much as you take

>>19208499
Thanks! I do what I can, glad I could help. Cute cat!
>>
File: YjbTsT2.jpg (21KB, 276x400px) Image search: [Google]
YjbTsT2.jpg
21KB, 276x400px
>>19208436
Who likes me more L or M?
Thank you!
>>
File: 5d8707ecutcat.jpg (159KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
5d8707ecutcat.jpg
159KB, 600x580px
>>19208521
>Your fortunes are about to change with this.

What do you mean by that, sempai???
>>
Finished my first stream and I feel pretty happy about it. Thank you to those who came and joined, I really appreciate it and I had lots of fun.

I'll be around for another hour or so to answer questions and shoot the breeze while I walk the dog.
>>
>>19208405

Release Jealousy

The Angels of Abundance are reminding you that jealousy is not a necessary or helpful part of your spiritual journey. When we express jealousy, what we’re actually expressing is the fear of lack. We may fear that there is a lack of funds, customers, opportunities, or even love. Then, when we see someone else’s abundance, we may feel that they are blocking us from receiving ours.

The Angels of Abundance want to reassure you that this is a false fear. God’s love and abundance are infinite, and therefore there is no lack anywhere. There is more than enough for each of us to receive what we need for our life purpose. You would not have been brought here to Earth if there were not enough tools available for you to succeed in your mission. Please release thoughts and feelings of jealousy, and realize that God has a plan for you and that you need only ask for the things you need.

The angels teach us that jealousy slams the door on manifestation. Beneath this emotion is the underlying negative affirmation: Why do you have that, and I don’t? And so you manifest exactly as you affirm and you don’t have it. Instead of being envious of someone else’s success, let them inspire you. If they can do or have it, so can you . . . so can we all!

In addition, this card can mean that someone else is jealous of you, and their envy is negatively affecting you. If you suspect this is the case, immediately pray: “Dear God, Jesus, and Archangel Michael, thank you for clearing the energy and protecting me from jealousy or other negativity. Please help me forgive those who have attacked me in any way.”
>>
File: 534543.jpg (157KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
534543.jpg
157KB, 1920x1080px
>>19208436
what's the difference of personality between R and J
>>
>>19208554
Empath!

The boy I fancy, what are his feelings and thoughs about me?
>>
>>19208417
Partnership

This card speaks to the influence of other people in your life, such as a romantic or marital partner or work associate. Trust the first thought or feeling that you have about the word partnership, as your higher self already knows the truth about these influencing energies.

If you feel that certain people are adversely affecting you, this card signals the need to take a “relationship inventory,” to bring positive energy to the relationships or to decrease your involvement with them.

Studies are showing that a person’s income is proportionate to that of the people he or she spends time with. If you hang out with those who complain, this will bring you down. If you spend time with those who are working to improve their lives and this world, you’ll feel inspired.

This card also signals a business partnership, and again, trust your first thought or feeling for inner guidance. Many successful businesses are formed from partnerships, so you may be guided to network with others or to join a networking group to meet potential partners. God is guiding you to the right people to support the fruition of your Divine life purpose.
>>
>>19208436
Can I have a love general please!
>>
>>19208548
L Likes you... she is a passionate girl, but despite that, she might be at a point in her life where she just wants to be alone and find herself right now. M wants to be your gf/bf...looks like you would be pretty happy. But she wants the relationship to grow into it, don't go in too hot and heavy too fast.

>>19208553
Don't know...it's an outside influence, whatever your luck has been up to now, is about to go the other way

>>19208563
R is sweet, likes to hang out with friends, but is a little clingy. Also R is a "complete" person. J is very relaxed about things, but might be going through a big change in their life right now. Might have some anxiety issues they are hiding as well.
>>
>>19208421
>I have no idea what it could be so I'll just add pic related
This is pretty neat Anon! Thank you!
Ahhh nothing feels romantic in this spread. Instead alot of confusion caused by your attachment to this guy. I think you guys are gonna stay friends
>>
File: tumblr_o0vo0eGxKk1sqv3alo1_500.gif (1000KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0vo0eGxKk1sqv3alo1_500.gif
1000KB, 500x324px
>>19208589
my pic ddnt attach
>>19208436
>>
File: No.1_Autographic_Kodak_Jr.jpg (581KB, 2833x2701px) Image search: [Google]
No.1_Autographic_Kodak_Jr.jpg
581KB, 2833x2701px
>>19208388
Been fighting with my gf lately... thinking of saying that I need a break. What will this week hold for our relationship?
>>
>>19208388
Henlo friend, when will I meet my next gf??
>>
>>19208570
thank you
>>
>>19208422
>Picture I took of a flower for neatness :)
Beautiful, Anon! Orchids are hard to take care of and sensitive huehue
Face Your Financial Fears

Dear One, this card comes to you because the angels see how your unconscious anxieties have pushed away abundance. Deep down, you worry whether you deserve to receive abundance. In addition, you’ve been struggling with fear—both of failure and of success—which has kept you stuck in indecision and inaction.

Fortunately, once you admit these fears to yourself, they lose their power to unconsciously control you. Perhaps it’s helpful for you to hear that every person struggles with self-doubts. The human ego is designed to keep people afraid and prevent them from fulfilling their Divine destiny.

Thankfully, you are blessed with the gift of self-awareness. You can take an honest inventory of your thought processes, and admit that you have sometimes sabotaged your own success. These realizations are ensuring that you no longer allow yourself to be intimidated. Your decisions are guided by love, not fear.

Yup. Are finances are the cause of your problems?
>>
>>19208589
Chill out about it, you'll get what you deserve. There is something being hidden from me, though. Be a "man" about things
>>
>>19208423
Hello acanthus! How are you!
Savings

The Angels of Abundance guide us to build a savings account. They know that a solid cushion of savings provides security and a reliable source of funds from which to invest in abundance-generating ventures.

This is not to say that the Angels of Abundance would like us to hoard money. They want us to use the abundance that is provided for us by God for the highest good of all. They also, however, want us not to be so burdened by debt that we have to work in jobs that do not serve our highest purpose. When we save—and especially when we invest intelligently through high-yield savings, ideally with credit unions—we are demonstrating self-respect.

You are being shown this card because it is important that you remember that you are a co-creator in every aspect of your life, including your financial life. You have the power to be an agent of change both for yourself and for the whole planet. Making a conscious effort to set aside a percentage of your income is just one step in creating that powerful change.
Yes, but barely.
>>
File: 1497443901240.jpg (23KB, 450x413px) Image search: [Google]
1497443901240.jpg
23KB, 450x413px
>>19208436
How people would react to my movies?
>>
File: 1441570632954-1.jpg (62KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1441570632954-1.jpg
62KB, 480x480px
>>19208388
hey! here's a neato pic i found surfing the web one day.

what's my next lover like? and do i know them yet, or do i have yet to meet them? if i haven't met them, how will i meet them? i swing both ways, just for reference.
>>
>>19208627
Wow. You're reading was extremely accurate! Thank you for taking the time.

Finances are exactly the problem that is front and foremost of my mind and worries right now.

Any chance you can tell whether this will get better anytime soon?
>>
>>19208427
Attracting Not Chasing

Dear One, this card indicates that perhaps you’ve been chasing money or some other object of desire. The Angels of Abundance remind you that whatever you run after runs the other way. The underlying fears that compel chasing behavior are the very same ones that result in lack and disappointment. Instead of chasing, attracting can bring your desires to fruition. Attraction happens when you speak positively and hold positive thoughts and visions about your manifestations. You “love” them into reality! Every day, send gratitude and love to whatever you’re dreaming about. Welcome it into your life. Thank it for being a part of your experience. And take love-based action steps as you’re guided . . . to rapidly bring about this manifestation.
>>
>>19208650
I'm seeing that these may be more cult type movies, is that correct? Looks like some people will really like them, and others will just leave
>>
>>19208388
Can I get a love read? I like him and that scares me. I'm so afraid of it not working out.

Blue Jays are part of the corvid family which also includes crows and ravens
>>
File: 1498445993924.jpg (61KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1498445993924.jpg
61KB, 1000x667px
>>19208666
Nice trips haha, forgot to add to make sure you collaborate and not get into needless arguments with people you are working with. pick your battles, or they may also leave you!
>>
>>19208436
Love reading, please
>>
>>19208521
>Seems like you are focused right now on...something
I was jerking off
>Are you feeling down about something that maybe isn't so bad when you think about it more?
Sure. It's all a matter of perspective, really. There's probably a few things.

Thanks.
>>
File: 2017-03-16-08-01-05.png (441KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-16-08-01-05.png
441KB, 960x540px
>>19208388
Will I be able to fix my relationship with him?

Also, I enclose some differences between British and American English.
>>
>>19208641

I am well, and yourself?

Ah, I'll have to keep it brief and tight then. Let things roll out long term without me.
>>
>>19208600
>Don't know...it's an outside influence

Maaaaaan, that sounds mysterious as fuck! Things have been shit for almost a year now, so I hope it is a change for the better.

Thanks anon!
>>
>>19208434
>that butterfly! How beautiful!!!
Positivity, Faith, And Optimism

This card comes to you as a reminder that God and the universe are on your side. The only block has been worry. So, a simple shift to faith will result in a positive shift in your abundance flow. If you need to, pray for help in lifting away worries and replacing them with optimism.

Remember that God is your Source of everything and is watching over you and your loved ones like a caring parent. God also respects your freewill choices. So, if you have been making negative statements about your spirituality, then Heaven won’t interfere.

Trust that the infinite wisdom of God’s Divine intelligence and creativity already has all the solutions for you. You’ll receive these solutions as ideas and intuition, when you relax and so are better able to hear the inner voice of God.

Positivity is particularly useful when trying to manifest more abundance. . For example, if you are trying to manifest an abundance of health in your life, speaking and thinking positively about it will have a much larger effect than negativity. The energy behind these positive words and thoughts can change any situation for the better.
>>
File: 1498446000332.jpg (62KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1498446000332.jpg
62KB, 480x640px
>>19208679
Are you having trouble choosing between something? Gotta make a choice, and it's going to suck for whoever/whatever isn't chosen/
>>
>>19208688
I'm great!!
I hope stuff works out for you!
>>
>>19208568
Anon!

Sorry I'm not doing readings right now, just relaxing in bed happy to answer questions while I get comfy
>>
>>19208692
When you said something neat the butterfly was the first thing that came to mind, I'm glad you like it.

>The only block has been worry.
That is so much true, I've been worried about everything. Keep being positive is a struggle with so many bad things happening to me . I'll try to manifest more positive energy thank you very much.
>>
File: B6JS6Aip_400x400.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
B6JS6Aip_400x400.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>19208436
Im trying to get in better shape and I wanted to use a preworkout called Stimul8 a friend told me to do so. Should I get in with my workout or will it be a waste of money/bad for my health.
>>
File: IMG_0786.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0786.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>19208698

Me too Angel-chan, me too. Here's hoping you get thighs like my calves.
>>
>>19208443
I see a cat (Maybe due to all these cat pics huehue) that is messing around with a messy ball of yarn. The ball then falls off a flight of stairs
ehh yeah I guess. You are going to feel empty from all the manipulation you are going to do. Also the situation will be VERY messy.
Good luck
>>
>>19208724
>. Here's hoping you get thighs like my calves.
haha! They already are maybe a bit bigger. I'd post pics but cyber safety 101 huehue
>>
>>19208600
>R is sweet, likes to hang out with friends, but is a little clingy. Also R is a "complete" person. J is very relaxed about things, but might be going through a big change in their life right now. Might have some anxiety issues they are hiding as well.

Thanks,and which one would be my long term partner?
>>
File: 1498446010046.jpg (25KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1498446010046.jpg
25KB, 500x333px
>>19208722
I'm seeing that it will be bad for you. Stick to natural things or just plain old coffee. Sorry anon, I know how tempting that stuff can be. I like the cat pic as well.
>>
>>19208745

Is okie. Hopefully you will be cracking watermelons soon.
>>
>>19208436
What else needs to be done to make it work?
>>
>>19208467
Nice pic! I love the aesthetic
Declutter

This card is a strong message to clear away the “excess” from your home, work environment, and calendar. A cluttered space or schedule translates to a cluttered mind, and can prevent you from focusing.

All too often, we accumulate excess possessions. How much of your energy and attention is directed toward looking after your material belongings? The Angels of Abundance encourage you to clear away the clutter in your life. Only keep those items that actively serve you or make you happy in some way. If you are holding on to an item out of guilt, obligation, or habit, now is the time to get rid of it. This is especially true if the item reminds you of painful experiences.

Clutter can go beyond possessions as well, such as having false friends in your life who drain your resources or saying yes to too many appointments.

If your surroundings or schedule is cluttered to the point where you cannot focus effectively, please ask God and your angels for inspiration on how to clean out the excess . . . and then follow their guidance without hesitation or delay.
>>
>>19208632
>be a man
I'm not a guy tho
>>
>>19208755
>Hopefully you will be cracking watermelons soon.
Soon!!
>>
File: 1498446036419.jpg (179KB, 1080x1204px) Image search: [Google]
1498446036419.jpg
179KB, 1080x1204px
>>19208756
Be loving and show that you care. Remind them of old times, and fun times that may still come. Wait for the flowers to bloom, but don't wait too long, they may still never come. Things are dying, but are being reborn into something new.
>>
File: wait.jpg (151KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
wait.jpg
151KB, 960x1280px
>>19208765
>>
File: 1498446667178.jpg (23KB, 421x349px) Image search: [Google]
1498446667178.jpg
23KB, 421x349px
>>19208764
That's why I put it in quotes, you need be assertive and confident, be the boss.
>>
Anybody want to trade?

I made a huge, life altering change today. I am uncertain where it will lead. Am I on the right path?
>>
>>19208783
>chill out
>be assertive
???
>>
File: 51105480_p0.jpg (94KB, 1200x843px) Image search: [Google]
51105480_p0.jpg
94KB, 1200x843px
will do a few reads tonight, also pretty interested in trades if anyone's willing.

just need a name/alias and a question. Method is scry.

Cute pics much appreciated if you have one you'd like to share.
>>
>>19208806
Don't worry so much, but still go after what you want
>>
>>19208806
Not that anon, but i dont think you understand what being assertive means if you find those statements to be in opposition
>>
>>19208759
I'll try to clean up my act then. Thank you Angel-chan!
>>
>>19208807
Oceannnn!
Do I do any travel by air this year? When? Maybe to where?
>>
File: 1498447425012.jpg (54KB, 836x622px) Image search: [Google]
1498447425012.jpg
54KB, 836x622px
>>19208807
I'll trade you a tarot for a scry.

E
What will my work situation be like in July?
>>
>>19208780
>That fucking snake.
2spooky4me
>>
File: 1454442109728.jpg (19KB, 500x451px) Image search: [Google]
1454442109728.jpg
19KB, 500x451px
>>19208807
Hello friend. This is me. Call me Casteus.
>>19208799
Tell me your query and ill read in return!
>>
>>19208814
explain to me how being assertive and chilling out are synonyms. please, im waiting
>>
>>19208829
They aren't synonyms, but they aren't opposed either. Being assertive means to go after what you want. Chilling out means not to worry so much about it.
>>
File: 1323990832432.jpg (29KB, 642x480px) Image search: [Google]
1323990832432.jpg
29KB, 642x480px
>>19208230
>you really ought to include the Part of Fortune on your chart, anon, it would make investigating your future fortune a lot easier you know.

The what? I've never heard of that before, tell me more please
>>
File: tumblr_mra8l750gx1qiz3j8o1_500.gif (991KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mra8l750gx1qiz3j8o1_500.gif
991KB, 500x500px
>>19208807
F
Will things work out in the next month or so?
>>
File: 1410118916024.jpg (675KB, 1200x1221px) Image search: [Google]
1410118916024.jpg
675KB, 1200x1221px
>>19208799
super down to trade as I'm actually in a similar boat where the next two days might determie my whole fate see >>19208807 if you're interested. basically just need a nickname or something and I'll read it.

>>19208817
Air travel but a short distance away, like in country or to a nearby locale rather than a major international trip or cross continental probably. Like a small trip for a small plane type of deal, probably about but no more than a 3ish hour flight.
>>
>>19208807
Nick
M

Will we work things out soon?
>>
>>19208619
Organize For Success

The Angels of Abundance have brought you this card to remind you of the importance of organizing your work and living space, as well as your schedule.

Disorganization can lead to feeling overwhelmed with normal life activities. It can seem as if your chores and responsibilities are too numerous to keep track of. You may even start to forget important pieces of information and deadlines. This can have a negative effect on your ability to calm yourself, get centered, and visualize . . . all critical components of manifestation work.

Organizing simply means you have a sense of order in your life. This can be as simple as keeping a calendar so that you remember when bills are coming due. Writing a to-do list and then checking off each accomplished task ensures that you’ll finish what you start.

Once you start to get organized, notice how much clearer your mind feels. Feel the lightness of spirit that will become your new reality. Pay attention to your stress level and how it drops noticeably.
>>
File: IMG_20170619_210312.jpg (33KB, 335x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170619_210312.jpg
33KB, 335x820px
>>19208807
Dalka
Has he tried putting anything else on me? If so, what? Occult related.
>>
>>19208836
right off the bat I can tell you that one is an active statement and the other is a passive statement. just because you feel that hey don't oppose each other doesnt mean they don't. Can someone be assertive about finding a job while chilling out on the couch? naw friend.
>>
>>19208807
Lyla. Tell me about my gifts/abilities?
>>
>>19208829
Where did i say they were synonyms strawmanmagoo?

Assertiveness means making it known either what you want, or how you feel. Pick up any psych textbook, or better yet, see a therapist and learn that you can be chilled but go after what you want. You arent assertive, and so you confuse aggressive and assertive. Not the same. I can tell from the way we talk. Seriously, see a therapist. It will improve your life, I guarantee it.
>>
>>19208843
Thank you. Do you mean that if I get more organized with my life, I will feel less stressed out about things, leading to a calmer, better relationship with my gf? I guess I am just a little confused
>>
>>19208621
Have Courage To Ask For - And Accept - Help

Have you been trying to do everything on your own, Dear One? Because this card is signaling that you need help but have been reluctant to ask for it.

Asking for help takes courage. Often we feel that doing so is a sign of weakness, or that it burdens someone else. This unwillingness to ask for what we need can have a negative spiral effect. The longer we go without asking for help, the longer we go without receiving any. If this pattern continues on long enough, we can even come to the erroneous viewpoint that there is no help to be had at all.

God and the angels reassure you that they are without limitation. They can be in as many places at once as they are needed. You can never bother them. No problem is too large, and no issue too trivial. They don’t have physical bodies, so they can never tire.

Having the courage to ask for help. She is going to come to you to help you grow and improve as a person. Nice
>>
File: FB_IMG_1498099683893.jpg (21KB, 557x840px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1498099683893.jpg
21KB, 557x840px
>>19208388
Hey! I feel my energies are off. If you can help me pin point it. That would be much appreciated! <3
>>
>>19208775
It actually wasn't a love query, but thanks you. And it's funny, that picture is the one I posted when I asked a relationship query of you.
>>
File: 1498530257782.jpg (87KB, 410x416px) Image search: [Google]
1498530257782.jpg
87KB, 410x416px
>>19208807
Par
How do i get. closer of O?
>>
>>19208862
>Do you mean that if I get more organized with my life
Nope in terms of your relationship. Perhaps there issues from the past that is still messing with yalls relationship
>>
>>19208848
You are making a strawman. Being assertive and chilling while looking for a job means "I'm looking for a job actively, but I'm not going to let the stress affect my life" Looking for a job and NOT chilling looks like: "HOLY SHIT, I need to get a job right now and it looks like it will never happen!"

See the difference?
>>
>>19208861
Whoa, taking a pretty high and mighty position about my life without really knowing me, and while giving me the most vague reading. I asked for a love general, and now I have to see a therapist? For what? Because I like my English proper? I think you might need to see a therapist. lmao
>>
>>19208839
Ha, glad to see I'm not the only one in this boat. Would you prefer tarot or mo dice? If mo dice, I need a little more specificity.
>>
>>19208883
Im not the reader. You are very defensive arent you? Well, good luck. Youll need it.
>>
File: fun.jpg (41KB, 268x331px) Image search: [Google]
fun.jpg
41KB, 268x331px
>>19208807
could i just get a general for the next 3 months? what's gonna happen to me? gimme anything you see, love, career shenanigans, friendships, whatever. i'm really feeling the despair of the wageslave life. my name is silver.
>>
File: 1462264755322.jpg (55KB, 648x917px) Image search: [Google]
1462264755322.jpg
55KB, 648x917px
>>19208825
It's going to be close, like the imagrey of on the edge of a knife or a struggle to maintain superiority in a situation. Like a job related knife fight feeling to it, a need to assert yourself in the situation and fend off a real threat to the stability of it, but come out on top and you'll be good. Just don't overdo it and seem too harsh, or be benign and let it kick your ass. A struggle awaits but in fending it off you can be in a much better place for it, test your mettle and prove your worth, and you should be a-ok.

can a tarot read give any insight on if what I'm about to embark on as a long term thing or a short lived plan overall? If it's kind of a weird question for that method I can always provide an alternative.

>>19208817
totally left out the time and place aspect of that my bad. Seems like it'll be in late summer or early fall, where the weather is warm but starting to get the slightest bit of chill to the air. Northward seems to be the general direction though that's not really very specific. looks somewhere northeast to your locale.
>>
>>19208388
Hey so any advice you can give me on C I've talked to her but I've been out of the game for a while.

the end of the shoelace is called an aglet their true purpose is sinister.
>>
>>19208879
Ok, I'll try. She's been the one all over the place lately, trying to get her on schedule has been difficult lately. I might still be misunderstanding you, might take me a bit of thinking to get it. Thank you again
>>
New thread:

>>19208910
>>
File: 1498447707519.jpg (97KB, 617x925px) Image search: [Google]
1498447707519.jpg
97KB, 617x925px
>>19208897
Rephrase your question a bit maybe? A little more specifics for me?
>>
>>19208839
Will I find love with this girl I met?
>>
File: wigs.jpg (28KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
wigs.jpg
28KB, 500x375px
>>19208807
I'm trading. See:
>>19208505

First initial for me is M. Him is E. If you do love.
>>
>>19208672
Unlimited Ideas

This card comes to you now to remind you that your imagination is boundless and is the gateway to all your abundant desires. Sometimes we come to the belief that it’s simply “make-believe” and has no basis in reality. The Angels of Abundance want you to know that the human imagination is responsible for so many wonderful achievements. After all, your mind is one with the infinite Mind of God. This card is a sign that your ideas are Divinely inspired. Perhaps you’ve dreamed of an invention that could help others, or a product or service you wish was available. You can manifest these ideas into reality by focusing upon one step at a time. What’s one action that you can take today related to your idea? The Angels of Abundance want you to develop an active imagination, as they will use this tool to help bring abundance to you now. You will receive flashes of insight and wonderful new epiphanies. You can even use your infinite imagination to take your visualization techniques to new heights! Every wonderful invention, product, or service was once an idea that someone received. They had the courage to act on this idea, and the angels are urging you to have courage as well. With each step you take, you’ll gain confidence and clarity.
>>
>>19208807
not trading but still will ask,
Will i actually get it one day? wil be happy and content with it?
>>
>>19208897
>>19208839
Ocean here! Thanks senpai! Might be going to Texas this fall
>>
File: 1496279841467.png (150KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1496279841467.png
150KB, 500x375px
>>19208885
>If mo dice,
never heard of it, looked it up and sounds pretty baller actually.
What all would you need for one of those?

>>19208828
It leads to a sway on the track or quick juke that comes up out of nowhere. A swift motion that alters the course of it all at a sudden moment that puts things onto track for something else by giving you that foresight and momentum. Like rushing headlong at a target, then evading it last second before it strikes and being victorious or productive in doing so, but very last minute. Kind of reminds me of that game of "chicken" where two people rush one another and see who backs out first, however if neither does they collide like dumdums and both look silly. Seems like you're the type that dodges at the last moment while the other party keeps running looses balance and trips.

Looks to me like the kind of thing that sets you up for better potential by giving you an initial target or goal that you will move past and abandon for something in a similar vein with a better match or suiting nature towards you. Kind of like taking a job in a field and shifting to a different department you enjoy better before getting locked into that career choice, if that's a better more concrete example.
>>
>>19208807

Hey Stray,

Call me Lee
Why does it always feel like I am being tested?
>>
>>19208807
>>19208931
forgot the pic
and the name, its rj
>>
>>19208929
So when I have an idea I like go ahead and follow on it?

Instead of focusing on doubt look at solutions and hope?
>>
File: images-52.jpg (8KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images-52.jpg
8KB, 284x177px
>>19208807
E
What do I have to look forward to?
>>
>>19208837
google is your friend.

check the display options on the website you used, you ought to be able to include it by ticking a box.
the house it turns up in is crucial since it indicates how you will manifest your fortune and any important aspects/conjunctions (AS, MC) may be relevant too.

You're born in the daytime so there shouldn't be any issues with the calculation method by the way.

you can find this stuff online, it's not very difficult

The PoF is naturally just one important point to be considered in calculating one's fortune, bear that in mind/.
>>
File: beep beep motherfucker.png (216KB, 849x585px) Image search: [Google]
beep beep motherfucker.png
216KB, 849x585px
>>19208914
More specifically, Is the next career step I hope to work on a reliable long term career choice or more of an in between type of job?

>>19208838
You'll need a bit more than a month, but they'll even out, what seemed to hurt you before will roll right off your shoulders and be of little concern. A hardening of skin and a toughening of personal resolve. Training and the idea of being in a "new class" because of it. Like being in a tougher tier of personal problems or on a new level in which what was concerning before is small time stuff you can handle no problem. Kind of like grinding or farming in an rpg. The working through of this stuff will make you tougher for the same types of things at a later time.

>>19208841
Depends maybe we can work something out :^)

Stalled plans that give the time to sit and rethink things. Like being stranded on the side of the road but being forced to think quickly and cooperate in the process of changing out that tire and getting back on track. Yeah. but it's one of those make the best of a bad situation things, you'll ironically be more receptive in that time of turmoil and drama and by finding a commonality in a shared experience you can better cooperate towards moving on to a condition that satisfies you both in some way.
>>
>>19208687
Gratitude List

You drew this card because the angels want to point you in the direction of gratitude. Perhaps you’ve slipped into a habit of worrying or complaining about finances. These negative energies only attract more problems.

One of the fastest and most effective ways to shift into a higher vibration is to focus upon what you do have instead of what you think you don’t have. Take a moment to make a gratitude list, naming everyone and everything for which you are grateful. You can write, speak, or think each entry. Ideally, make a gratitude list daily or more often.

You’ll soon realize how fortunate you are, and your positive thoughts will attract more for you to be grateful about.
This card is more of showing more often your appreciation and gratitude for your partner may help your relationship. Show them how the little things they do mean alot to you.
Maybe this can help your relationship
>>
>>19208871
>>19208651
>>19208948
>>19208901
>>19208656
I apologize Anons. I'm getting hella tired. Maybe ask Stray. He is an excellent reader!
>>
I'm still down for trading
>>
>>19208844
Tried and failed. Reminds me of a cartoon scientist or kid who's playing with a chemistry kit with no real knowledge or expertise in it. Mix a bit of this here and a bit of that there, and boom secret formula. Well not really it explodes in his face with a cartoon-ish poof of smoke and a tiny mushroom cloud. Still not something I'd recommend trying to get involved in since it's not really masterfully done, but it's not really safe for that reason either. Reminds me a lot of someone trying to hard to be a mad scientist or considers themselves a genuis of the art when they're just toying around with a few chemicals they've heard of before or have a vague entry level understading of.

tldr; he's just messing around thinking he's made a masterpeice or effective product, the intent for it isn't great, but the results of it are halfassed at best and really don't give the intended result, not really worth worrying about if you ask me.

>>19208852
>gifts well this year Santa is going to bring... :^)
>abilities
oh right, gotcha :^(

You make a strong support in the way that people have a way of looking to you. You have a quality that evokes an empathy or a sembance of reflecting on conditions you or others are in. Like someone that evokes the question of "what's alright?" I mean that in the sense of pragmatic or practical "alrightness" as in a life situation or personal things that have actually happened, rough times or events that affect others. Might not be a bad idea looking into a field like counseling or generally any field where you can give or contribute to advice or decision making processes. You have a way of making things seem brighter and as if they'd work better after you give em a personal touch.
>>
File: 1498424057903.jpg (214KB, 600x570px) Image search: [Google]
1498424057903.jpg
214KB, 600x570px
>>19208807
What do girls in general think about me?
Skamo
>>
File: 1851619-bigthumbnail.jpg (152KB, 450x449px) Image search: [Google]
1851619-bigthumbnail.jpg
152KB, 450x449px
>>19208807
I hope you're having a half-decent night. Anything new?

Emily
Is he trustworthy?
>>
File: 1421536702610.jpg (531KB, 2000x2771px) Image search: [Google]
1421536702610.jpg
531KB, 2000x2771px
>>19209065
>Maybe ask Stray. He is an excellent reader!

>lying to people on the internet :^(

>>19208875
Trick question, you really don't. Sorry for the bluntness of it there, but they're really not accepting new people. Like a busy fancy restaurant seems like you'll either have to have madea reservation ahead of time, or know someone who can get you in, for the current situation it seems you have neither in their mind, and if you really do want that and aren't willing to give it up, pursue one of those paths. Either try to make connections that make it easier to get closer or spend more time with O, or gain status and influence to reverse the tables and make the restaurant invite you to eat at their fine establishment instead.
>>
>>19209111
>>lying to people on the internet :^(
Is no lie! 100% truth
>>
File: 1498299825706.jpg (128KB, 576x767px) Image search: [Google]
1498299825706.jpg
128KB, 576x767px
>>19209087
Is love just around the corner for me?
>>
File: KjZDKxU.gif (959KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
KjZDKxU.gif
959KB, 220x220px
>>19209111

Don't start.
I will pet you.
>>
>>19209111
sorry I'm too tired to follow up with a trade tonight. If thread isn't KO'd in the AM I can.
>>
File: images (19).jpg (21KB, 436x337px) Image search: [Google]
images (19).jpg
21KB, 436x337px
>>19209111
truth hurts...but i will find a better girl in the future? one who likes me too?
Im the second one
>>
File: IMG_1784.jpg (68KB, 396x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1784.jpg
68KB, 396x562px
Will this hard time pass soon?
>>
File: 1403119687175.gif (2MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1403119687175.gif
2MB, 300x169px
>>19208895
Calm amidst a normally combative framework. That is to say a sense of peace in it all and learning to take things at your own pace and making the most of your free time in a meditative way. A man casts a simple fishing rod into the water of calm blue waves bright sun a cool sea breeze and happy little clouds. It's a normal serene sight, except he's sitting on the edge of a large battleship, even though his backdrop is a tool of war, his demeanour is anything but belligerent, the aims and means and instrumental nature of it all melt away for a little while. he's content with having the down time even if it's not the best place or time to be doing it. A real sense of finding the time to do what you want when you want without feeling limited by your surroundings.

>>19208916
>with this girl
That's a k-on picture anonichi, while she may be best girl, I don't think she's real due to her 2d nature while ours is a 3d realm, my condolences I know the pain all to well freindo :^)

Obligatory sass aside. A sad love song, but instead of being a bittersweet melody, it's vibrant upbeat and has a strong rhythm to it, if one didn't know any better it'd be a great party song or one to jam out to. A high energy song with hype levels over the top, even if they lyrics when further looked at are a bit sad and reflect hardship in their meaning, it's also easy to put it aside and enjoy the song for what it is.

Seems like a perspective thing, do you tend to look at what occurs or is said, or what is happening around all of that? Focus on one will only make you feel hurt and harmed in the situation, the other too hyper and confident with it, but both in a proper dosage is a real "oh I get it" kind of feeling, kind of like when you learn what theme your favourite song was written about or what the lyrics represent and finding it more enjoyable for that reason.

hope the read helped, have a Moogs for the road freindo :^)
>>
File: IMG_20170626_211226.jpg (151KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170626_211226.jpg
151KB, 1200x1600px
>>19209087
>Reminds me of a cartoon scientist or kid who's playing with a chemistry kit with no real knowledge or expertise in it. Mix a bit of this here and a bit of that there, and boom secret formula. Well not really it explodes in his face with a cartoon-ish poof of smoke and a tiny mushroom cloud.
>the results of it are halfassed at best and really don't give the intended result, not really worth worrying about if you ask me.

Good news for you, I asked about this a few months ago when I had my first suspicion and the other reader basically said the same shit. Well done. The thing that's bugging me is that I can't understand his intentions or feelings behind it. Would you mind trying to read why he's doing it?

I'll leave this big tiddy animu girl here as an offering. I hope it appeases you.
>>
File: 1494992830926.jpg (1MB, 1515x2142px) Image search: [Google]
1494992830926.jpg
1MB, 1515x2142px
>>19208924
>love
Slapstick comedy, seems things go terribly arwy in a series of one silly incident after another but oddly enough they don't casue any real havok and only generate happy feelings from it, like a charlie chaplian move or a comedy film where the humour is derived from silly shenanigans and things that go all over the place, but always seem to have a happy ending and no one really gets too hurt by it, even though logically those things should hurt more than depicted. Basically you lucked out and will live a romantic comedy. enjoy it.

>career
A bit of a deadpan here, but it's really a "deal with it for the time being it'll be over soon" type of thing. Kind of the expression of work sucks but it pays the bills. More boredom or slight disdain for it than outright dislike or hate, but still a petty feeling of really would rather not, but it's a chore that's worth the reward so it's fine for the time being.
>>19209155
no worries about it m8, gonna be out of touch the next few days anyhow tonight's the last night I'll be able to be on /x/ for the next few days, so no worries on the trade.
>>
>>19209243
both of those feel right.

thank you
I was just about to fall asleep
next time you're on I can read for you
you always ask for cute pics and usually scry

I really hope you're right
I feel my heart has already had a hook sink into it and I've barely just met him. It's scary
>>
File: 1496125271825.jpg (114KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1496125271825.jpg
114KB, 700x525px
Stray's not drinking tonight so I gonna take a short break, will be back to pick up what's still left. Please be patient and I'll get to you when I return shortly.

>>19209237
>I'll leave this big tiddy animu girl here as an offering. I hope it appeases you.

absolutely, someone knows about bribes and appealing to what gets people's attention to talk some more.

>>19209184
Will get to this in a sec, but will definitely get you the follow up

>>19209243
second part meant for >>19209157

>>19209155
>don't start
It's already begun, it can't be stopped.
>I will pet you
And I'll sass you fite me m8 :^)
>>
File: 1496053862974.png (244KB, 567x589px) Image search: [Google]
1496053862974.png
244KB, 567x589px
>>19208931
Yeah, you'll get it but it won't be as you idealized it still good mind you just not "everything you'd hoped and dreamed it would be" levels of good. Kinds of like a moment of realization at your successes in acheiving what you wanted, but asfter a while having that become the new standard. somehoe the thrill of having that goal made it exciting or fun in it's own way. It'll pass but eventually you'll settle into that life and be content overall. Just not anything over the top, it's not without it's troubles, but well worth pursuing.

>>19208941
>why does it feel like I'm always being tested?
Does it? Can you write a short essay explaining that, you will be graded mind you and the quality of your essay will reflect the product you get in return :^)

I had to go there sorry m8.

Standards, mostly those of others but you've begun to hold them yourself to some degree in a detached sense. They may not reflecct your own feelings on it or be all that important to you, but the thought of letting that person down is what makes them important. Kind of like the example of non-religious people who still go to church with grandma so that she doesn't get dissapointed. It's a strain you take on and feel obligated to do even if it's not really your burden to carry, the expectation or result that would ensue if that weren't met is enough to motivate you to feel as if you're dutybound to it.

tldr; too many people with their eyes on you and hopes for your life. Try not to let it get to you so much.
>>
>>19209197
16 here, I am genuinely confuse what you had written, can you explain without any confusing figurative speaking? Thank you.
>>
File: 1494645401018.jpg (191KB, 750x900px) Image search: [Google]
1494645401018.jpg
191KB, 750x900px
>>19209237

>>19209184
>better girl
Always looking upward, isn't just a gal that loves you enough m8? That sounds like the real "better" here :^(

It's not the end all, honestly I sassed you there becasue this next gal is, well a bit homely to put innicely, she's not ugly or anything, just not really very standout in terms of looks, but she's got big hopes for a knight in shining armour. She's perhaps thinking of it too simply, but she's a hopeless romantic about that and I think you'd have a lot of similarities if you can get past the initial introductions and appearances.

>>19209237
Spite. He feels like he's been done wrong in some way, and that this is his easiest recourse with no repercussion. To put it bluntly, he's kind of being a passive agressive dork about it. Things went sour and he seems to think playing mad sceintist wizard and throwing whatever mystic mumbo jumbo and bad vibes your way will make his have a sense of control over it when he lost control a long long time ago.

tldr; I said spite, but in my judgmental opinion (not read related, just person thoughts here) it's petty egoistic problem avoiding at its finest, "why address an issue when you can just leave it to the universe or put ill will towards it?" kind of thinking It's kinda pathetic actually desu.
>>
>>19209416
general reading for R?

can give yes/no or true/false answers in return, though can't give a strong guarantee of accuracy... out of practice
>>
File: bob ross wisdom.jpg (54KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
bob ross wisdom.jpg
54KB, 500x666px
>>19209446
sorry, uh simple way to put it is:
There are two aspects to the relationship: one of hard times and struggle where you feel like it's too draining or sad and another of upbeat experiences and actions where it's easy to think everything is just fine. They happen at the same time sometimes. Try to pay attention to both parts of it, and don't let one or the other define the relationship. It will be good and it will be bad, you will be happier with it if you can see and enjoy both sides of that, and be more able to deal with the situation.
>>
>>19209416
>tldr; too many people with their eyes on you and hopes for your life. Try not to let it get to you so much.

well thanks for the read Stray, but I guess I was more leaning towards "why do I always feel like my faith is being tested"

Everything feels like an uphill battle, and I catch a break for a moment only for it to turn into a landslide moments later.

Maybe I'm really wondering if I'm being punished for not wanting to be lonely anymore.

I still manage to pull through, no matter what happens, but I just feel like I'm getting jaded from it all.
>>
File: 1411860476169.jpg (135KB, 1400x1112px) Image search: [Google]
1411860476169.jpg
135KB, 1400x1112px
>>19208956
Simple things, but ones that last a lifetime, happy little memories, a visit here, a life there. A tonal vision of flipping through a diary and recalling things, a silly angry letter here, the name of someone you had forgotten a long time ago, a day here, an experience there. Kind of the feeling of an elderly person looking back at their life with a smile and a watery eye. Appreciation for a life full of everything it had to offer. A lot of small events and experiences that in totality build a way to see where you are now and where you came from. Kinda sweet actually.
>>
File: orzhov-tan.jpg (339KB, 560x800px) Image search: [Google]
orzhov-tan.jpg
339KB, 560x800px
>>19209460
>Maybe I'm really wondering if I'm being punished for not wanting to be lonely anymore.
Almost sounds like thinking of someone who lets the standards of others determine their action's worth or not :^)
Didn't mean that in a rude way, just kinda stood out there is all. I can give you a follow up with that kind of angle in mind if you'd like. If you'd rather not that's cool too. Just hope it was helpful or insightful.

Issues of faith and personal conviction are hard anonichi, I feel ya a lot on that I really do.

>>19209096
Most glance over it, not really much of noteworthiness, the ones that do tend to be pretty polar about it, either really like you or really hate you. Basically you're a strangely transparent person that really gives people an opinionated feeling abut you for whatever reason.
>>
>>19209447
>knight in shining armour.
what an idiot. already dont like her
>>
>>19205475
48 please
>>
>>19209474
Cute. I'll look forward to that.
>>
>>19206236
Purple
Octogon
What am I looking for in life now
>>
>>19207374
You have hetero chromia
>>
>>19208807
Carmen
Will I be with him next month?
>>
Trading
>>
File: 1452606070889.jpg (376KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1452606070889.jpg
376KB, 800x800px
>>19209106
>anything new
Just life altering descision games and harsh scrutiny that might determine the outcome of my life from hereon out, so same old same old really :^)

Yeah, he's a bit awkward about things though, like a well intended and genuinely good person but they express it oddly and it'll take a layer of understanding to really get that point. They aren't without their own desires and wants out of things but it's generally pretty benign and not too selfish if they can help it.

>>19209136
Down the corner and a few blocks away, it'll be a longer walk than expected but you're on the right street so to speak, try stopping by a cafe on the way there or see the sights lest you just awkwardly walk around the block a few times. metaphor aside, keep doing what you're doing, just stay attentive of things along the way and you'll be alright.
>>
>>19209594
Try the new thread
>>
File: 1430578290332.jpg (178KB, 461x461px) Image search: [Google]
1430578290332.jpg
178KB, 461x461px
>>19209453
R is way too tired and stressed for much now, living life in a haze of sorts, a drifitng walk through fog, directionless feeling and a sad sense of wanting to be numb to it all for a bit. Lost and feeling a bit too much pressure, it's easier to wander a bit this way. They hate the obligations they're under right now and really don't know where it'll take them, they're painfully aware of it and it gets to them. Souds like R is enjoying on of life's many existential crises and struggling with direction and meaning of life. They'll be alright but for the time being they seem to want to figure it out themselves as not to have someone else "lead them astray" or "taint their judgement"

>>19209575
Seems very likely, play it coy and flaunt your charms. Live life to the fullest and make it seem like he should be the one pursuing you and not the other way around. A little hard to get is a good thing here. It's an aptly chosen name, read the novel/opera that shares the name Carmen and see what it inspires you to do in your own tale of love intrigue and personal fulfillment of life goals. It's a good story in some ways. Basically you've got the connection, just spice it up and keep them interested and you should manage to be together in that month.
>>
File: 1496634003960.jpg (153KB, 750x583px) Image search: [Google]
1496634003960.jpg
153KB, 750x583px
>>19209594
will pick it up if you still need it. see >>19208807
>>
File: IMG_20170406_114012.jpg (22KB, 538x336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170406_114012.jpg
22KB, 538x336px
>>19209447
>He feels like he's been done wrong in some way, and that this is his easiest recourse with no repercussion. To put it bluntly, he's kind of being a passive agressive dork about it.
._.

Anyway, I don't want to pester you with too many follow ups unless you'd be willing again in exchange for a short tarot or playing card reading. If not, thanks and have a good night.
>>
File: 1462956405924.jpg (313KB, 2000x1127px) Image search: [Google]
1462956405924.jpg
313KB, 2000x1127px
>>19209663
>I don't want to pester you with too many follow ups unless you'd be willing again in exchange for a short tarot or playing card reading. If not, thanks and have a good night.
By all means pester away, more than happy to help, stressed as shit right now and could use the distraction this place offers for a little longer, so it's really more helpful than a bother.
>>
>>19209630
whew... hit the nail on the head for me man. you're gifted
>>
File: 1469530273045.jpg (134KB, 700x817px) Image search: [Google]
1469530273045.jpg
134KB, 700x817px
>>19209679
Glad I could be helpful for you tonight. Always nice to get feedback and know I might actually be able to make a difference for people. Thanks anonichi, best of luck with living a happy life.
>>
>>19209490
>Almost sounds like thinking of someone who lets the standards of others determine their action's worth or not :^)

Not sure how you gather that, but I finally opened up and trusted someone only for them to try and destroy me. Up until recently they still were actively trying to make my life difficult. The fall out from it is still hurting me massively, and I may even be in danger because of that.

It's tiring, it's distracting, I'm so bored of fighting. I just want peace, and maybe a little love, for just a little while.

I don't want to fight or be afraid anymore.
>>
>>19208807
Mira
What does my crush feel to me
>>
>>19208807
fede, future with girl i pursue please
>>
File: 1444286438032.png (30KB, 178x180px) Image search: [Google]
1444286438032.png
30KB, 178x180px
>>19209689
>Not sure how you gather that
It was a poorly made joke playing with the idea of feeling that bad things happening was the result of punishment. made more sense in my mind when I typed it out, sorry just Stray being a dork, ignore it m8, just banter, not anything too serious.

Honestly that sounds pretty awful, you been holding up alright from it? Trying to move on from it an all that?

That wording really hit close to home, you can really get a sense of the emotional turmoil it's caused. Heavy stuff right there anonichi. Please keep hanging in there and trying for that dream.

I hope you find that love and peace you're looking for, you sound like the kind of person that deserves it.

>>19209704
>feel to me
Hopefully like flesh, clothing, and hair with a slightly warm feeling of bodyheat. If not they might be a skeleton, ghost or other nonhuman being. /x/ sure is spooky innit? :^)

They still haven't had enough interaction to really think of things that way, they might have an inclination that you're interested but really haven't give it much thought. Seems a bit one sided as of now, but more out of lack of exposure than due to an incongruence of character. Give it a bit more time and try to interact more if possible. They're essentially trying to write a report when they haven't really read enough of the book to be able to summarize the characters or overall plot significance. Give em a bit more to work with before seeing what the final verdict on it is.
>>
>>19209602
>Just life altering descision games and harsh scrutiny that might determine the outcome of my life from hereon out, so same old same old really :^)
Given your usual state, maybe the uprooting will act as an opportunity for a perspective transference. For better or worse, there's shot at alteration.

>They aren't without their own desires and wants out of things but it's generally pretty benign and not too selfish if they can help it.
Not too long ago he stated that he sees me as nothing other than a friend now. Is this not he full truth?
>>
>>19208807
naughtyhats69
Can you tell me what sex with my crush is going to be like for me? Thanks beloved sex reader.
>>
>>19209677
You're a pretty stand-up guy. :^)

Welp, seems like he might have a lot to say to me so I'm wondering what would be the best way to confront him so we can sort things out. I don't want to come off as aggressive and I'd rather avoid bringing up any of these.... dirty details. Also, how would it go?

If you want to trade just give me a query. It will probably take awhile but I'll get back to you.
>>
File: piano.jpg (59KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
piano.jpg
59KB, 600x600px
>>19209733
>Given your usual state
Dems fighting words,
w-what's wrong with my usual state? :^(
please don't answer that already painfully aware of it :^)

Jokes aside, can't reliably say for the current time, but at the moment he said that it wasn't the case that he was fully feeling that way. I say this with a word of caution mind you, I normally don't like divulging this stuff lest it bring up false hopes, but during that interaction it was more said in a sense of "wanting something better for you" he had feelings still but figured that course of action was for the best ultimately for you both. He took the burden in his own hands weighed it and thought that the best way to go about it.

Once again a word of caution, that was then this is now, it is likely that since then he has reevaluated those feelings, it might be a dead end nowadays since he stuck with the decision, so try not to get hopes up too high, but things aren't what they initially seemed for that interaction in question. There was more to it, not sure if there still is now, but at that point in time, it was a move of self perceived martyrdom of sorts.
>>
File: 1462409522319.png (128KB, 470x408px) Image search: [Google]
1462409522319.png
128KB, 470x408px
>>19209706
Not really too hopeful, ease up on the pursuit if anything you're gonna come on too strong and seem clingy or needy at this point and poison it. Be a bit more reserved and casual about it, desperation is a major turn off and try to make sure it doesn't seem that way, not saying you are or anything, just that if it's perceived that way it's gonna be a hell of a time making a comeback from that point.

>>19209734
Good thing I don't have my glasses on, I almost thought I read something lewd, must have been my imagination, surely no one would ask dear pure stray such lewd questions like that would they? :^)
>>
File: 1408596959136.jpg (236KB, 1008x777px) Image search: [Google]
1408596959136.jpg
236KB, 1008x777px
>>19209751
>You're a pretty stand-up guy. :^)
pretty fly for a scry guy :^)
But nah just a bored dork using 4chan for escapist purposes, nothing more to it than that really.

Honestly stubborness makes this one of those situations where it's best to be the bigger party and walk away from it if possible, leave it be and don't poke at the festering. Vision was fun so it's worth typing out, but walking in the woods a travler happens upon what can only be best described as a "swamp tumour" really it's a bloblike thing that's purple unnatural looking and gives off a strange look and rancid smell. Somewhere between a seacreature/sea cucumber looking deal, and a ulcer. The traveler points their walking stick at it and are way tempted to poke it inching it closer and closer with the tnesion rising, if not just to figure out what the hell is going on with this thing.

I've been on /x/ long enough to know when things are gonna go south in a horror movie setting, dont poke the blob. let it be left it unleash a sickening bile or instigate a more serious threat. It makes for a shitty horror film since it fixes the problem in a less than dramatic fashion, but it's way better for the protagonist if you think of it. Avoid the temptation if possible. More prescriptive than i usually like to be, but this has bad idea written all over it.
>>
Any readers
>>
File: kawii.gif (2MB, 696x380px) Image search: [Google]
kawii.gif
2MB, 696x380px
>>19208807
A
what did i do wrong with v? i dont understand at all
>>
File: 201403021924441.jpg (133KB, 665x960px) Image search: [Google]
201403021924441.jpg
133KB, 665x960px
>>19208807
Still reading? Can you scry my next love and when and how I will meet him?
Tara
>>
File: 1445412843401.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1445412843401.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>19209836
>posting violent examples of bullying
whatever you kids are into these days

Seems like a personal "sleight" rather it's more an issue of who you are rather than what you directly did to them. It wasn't an action moreso than it was a character trait or something about you that bothered them. Kind of like in the vein of why people avoid talking politics or religion in general. It's a personal value based thing that people tend to feel strongly about and can totally change your opinion on someone if their ideology or identify with such things differs from your own drastically, or is one you find unappealing personally.

tldr; seems like a generalization made about the content of your character or overall who you are made on their part, it has an origin and is a specific thing, but was more likely the result of personal ideological differences. Essentially you have different models of reality and they somehow thing some aspect of yours is drastically different from theirs in an unsettling way.

>>19209833
see >>19208807 a bit of a ghetto reader overall but might be worth a shot if you're desperate enough.
>>
>>19209731
>Trying to move on from it an all that?

I'm okay, overall I'm still prospering and getting things done, but I'm also just caught in this perpetual "why?" It's like life isn't even real. How can so much insanity actually come to pass? How can someone be so cruel, even evil?
>>
>>19208807
Arya: What did I do wrong with L and how can I get him back?
>>
>>19209854
then what should i do about this? stuff like this seems to keep happening to me. all this is makeing me feel like im not worth it
>>
File: C04ETV3h.jpg (90KB, 677x854px) Image search: [Google]
C04ETV3h.jpg
90KB, 677x854px
N
Can you tell me how i will die

>>19208807
>>
File: 1418160541885.jpg (501KB, 709x709px) Image search: [Google]
1418160541885.jpg
501KB, 709x709px
>>19209841
A genuinely nice and respectable reader on /x/ that will... eh that jokes getting real tired and old by now, I need some new material. :^(

Read suggests the above joke wasn't entirely wrong, at least in the sense that you'll most likely meet in a long distance type of setting, most likely online since everything is on the net these days.

>>19209870
How can someone be so cruel, even evil?
It's a phase for some a lifestyle for others, it's easy, redeeming yourself is the hard part, just trust me on that one. It's a lot easier to be bad than it is virtuous most of the time, recognizing your mistakes and working to fix them is one of the hardest things for someone like that to do.

In a way I get where you're coming from on that, it's like trust in things. You can recover from it, but it's hard not to be worried or have less trust or faith in others again. If the world is capable of such cruelty or harshness, it's hard to imagine it's not lurking behind every corner or that it'll strike when you think you've found something good or a chance to be happy. Try to work through that and keep hopeful about things. A healthy dose of caution never hurt, but try not to dismiss everything as already rotten before seeing if it's worth it.

The way I see it is if life is capable of such vile and cruel acts some exceptionally so in rare cases, the opposite is also possible for positive ones or unconditional acts of love. It's extremes if one can exist why not the other? Maybe it's deluding myself or something but it's nice for thinking hope might be out there or something, you know?

Got me to go full ramble there for a sec my bad for the textwall anonkovich.
>>
>>19208807
Where should I move? Here, A or E? Or should I consider moving to S?
>>
File: 1450430383571.jpg (612KB, 1700x1700px) Image search: [Google]
1450430383571.jpg
612KB, 1700x1700px
>>19209880
>all this is makeing me feel like im not worth it
pragmatic advice is to not let the opinions of others define your worth. Very few people really like me irl or get along with me, I'm a pretty controversial person, work with that and find a niche with it. You ever meet those old people that realize they're old so they stop giving a fuck, and say whatever whenever? Not telling you to have no filter and throw politeness to the wind, but there is some wisdom in the ideology of if people can't handle you why worry about them, they weren't really worth the time to spend with anyway.

Basically hold out hope for people who get you moreso, the world's a bit place, i've seen a lot of "seemingly hopeless" people turn their lives around. IF it gets real bad take a trip to walmart and see the trashy people there that apparently have friends and family that care for them. Birds of a feather or some weird adage like that. Will follow up read if you want, but I think it's a practical advice issue more than anything.

>>19209841
Second half of the read got omitted, not sure why sorry bout that, he's got a bit of a surly look to him and is pretty bitter about things, but is really just looking for someone to give a little light to the world of his. He's a tall guy, like almost excessively so, but nothing too freakish, average build, like 6'4 or so if I had to guess. He loves those fleece shirts and red is his favourite colour. Expect to meet over something silly like a shared interest and just talk casually for a bit before you both realize it's grown into something more.
>>
>>19209757
What's of interest is how platonic relations will be preserved. We've been friends a long time. At this point, neither one of us wants to ruin that. He's eccentric and a serial dater. I'm the opposite. If there was potential for a relationship, it's not going to happen with me until he calms down.

>Dems fighting words
Fists up big boi ;^)

But you'll make it in the end, Stray, especially with all these anonymous freaks rooting for you. Although not much, it's not to be forgotten. Let's be grateful for eachother. Thanks for the reading.

I think I'm quite tipsy desu. Until next time.
>>
>>19209891
>my bad for the textwall anonkovich.

Hey I can appreciate a good text wall as much as the next person. I guess I am a little jaded from this, but less so about the world in general and maybe more about the people I'm intimately drawn to. I don't know, it just feels like a test for exactly that.. not becoming a bitter old fool who sees bad in everything. Either I will or I won't at this point. It's a toss up.
>>
>>19209917
im trying to stay positive in that regard but its happened alot to me and words still hurt sometimes. if your willing to do a followup sure i would appreciate it
>>
File: 1452293143640.png (96KB, 398x685px) Image search: [Google]
1452293143640.png
96KB, 398x685px
>>19209919
>But you'll make it in the end, Stray, especially with all these anonymous freaks rooting for you.
Still not used to that, it's almost like having friends or something, every time is a real surprise. One of these days I'm gonna show up to some cancerous "#prayforstray" shit or something and be done with this place for good. Kids these days are a strange bunch, being nice to an internet stranger who drinks too much and shitposts animegirls, what is this world coming to?

>quite tipsy
jealous, had to put the bottle down for a bit, but next time we chat I'll be sure to share a drink with ya and outpace you for sure. Night anonichi, best of luck friendo

>>19209878
L generally tries to avoid returning to the scene of the crime so to speak, if he made a mistake he's the type to leave and hope someone cleans up after him, he wouldn;t want the accountability for it anyway. As cliche as it seems to say, I think he might be asking the same question here. If possible try to chat it out and figure out where his reservation in what happened were, be honest and straghtforward about it if need be. "what happened between us last time" or something like that. I think it might be a good experience despite the odd confrontational or straightforward nature of it.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>19209917
>fleece shirts
Awww what colour? Do I already know him?
>>
>>19209919
>I'm quite tipsy
Hello there ;^)
>>
>>19209945
Thanks man, sound advice. Can i ask a follow up? What does L think about me after everything?
>>
File: 1452539446515.jpg (2MB, 1919x2688px) Image search: [Google]
1452539446515.jpg
2MB, 1919x2688px
>>19209885
I certainly can. :^)

Gotta sass you on this one here, I'll read them, but prefer not to until I get a better feeling of how seriously people take that kind of thing. It's like the opposite reason as to why I harass people about sex reads, like sex reads seem so silly to ask for a divination on what real concern is that kind of thing in the long term?, death reads on the other hand are generally pretty serious and have a lot of potential for people to overdo it and take them too seriously, there's a lot of impact that could have in the long term.

tldr; will read it if you really want but don't be weird about it and make sure you take it with a grain of salt.

>>19209895
In order of priority or overall sense of satisfaction, (not availability or ease in doing so mind you, just overall quality of life in each scenario)
E > S = Here > A
Sorry it's so short for a read but it was just a simple read in terms of seeing some charts and stats where certain bars for each were just higher or better comparatively.
>>
>>19209983
>death read
Give it to me baby! I promise to adhere to all ur requirements.
>>
>>19209983
>E > S = Here > A
Interesting thanks! So E is my best choice? Greater than S (which is equal to staying here) and all are better than A?
>>
File: 1478552351405.jpg (100KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
1478552351405.jpg
100KB, 678x960px
>>19209939
ask away kiddo, whatcha need?

>>19209938
>not becoming a bitter old fool who sees bad in everything
Good idea, trust me it's no real way to live, not that I'd know or anything :^)

>>19209946
Already known, it seems, you've spoken before but most likely not about the potential of a romantic relationship in any serious sense of it.

>>19209957
L tries not to think about it if it can be helped. It's a cutting feeling. It hurts ever so slightly. Little reminders of you hit him enough in his daily life so he tries to drown it out when possible. He's thinking too much about it and sometimes wishes he wasn't, but mostly because it still means something to him in a deeper part of himself.

>>19210006
>So E is my best choice? Greater than S (which is equal to staying here) and all are better than A?
In terms of quality of life, yes. Moving or guaranteeing a place/opportunity to get there however is a different story, but all are within potential.

>>19209991
I'll have you know I think this might be the first death read i've given out over /x/, again don't go nuts with it or anything, will get on it after a quick smoke break, these things kinda fuck me up a bit.
>>
>>19210015
i want to ask if theres maybe a chance she might regret it and contact me again?
>>
>>19210015
Thats ok, im genuinely curious what you see. Sorry it fucks you up :(
>>
>>19210015
>but mostly because it still means something to him in a deeper part of himself.
so he still has feelings for me? Do we have a future together?
>>
File: IMG_20170627_005539.jpg (270KB, 1427x1215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170627_005539.jpg
270KB, 1427x1215px
>>19209805
Dems were some good reads. Here's some more animu tiddies for all your trouble.
>>
File: Phi_Concerned.jpg (103KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
Phi_Concerned.jpg
103KB, 960x544px
>>19210020
>contact you again
pretty likely
>regret it
Not a chance, sorry m8 just telling it as i see it.

>>19209885
sideswiped in a car, you're a passenger in the back, seems like you're being driven somewhere, like a taxi ride or a person picking you up from a hotel/airport or business trip. driver survives the accident, shows up a little drunk to your funeral asking why it was you and not them. Ironic that they cope with alcohol as the police report indicates it was a drunk driver that hit your vehicle. Driver of your car is a lonely single guy in his 30's he contemplates that it seems unfair someone with a family and more life to live would go instead. The driver of the other vehicle that hit you dies on impact, you in the back of the emt vehicle on the way to the hospital. The drunk driver had three kids as well as three priors for influenced driving. You leave behind a spouse and 2 kids, one older in her teens it seems who has a mature attitude about it misses you but is able to cope well she's strong with that sort of thing and a younger boy who will ask when you're coming home and take a long while to finally come to terms with it.

Like I said don't take it too seriously, or hell go nuts, invest in life insurance and make a capsule to be opened upon your death with this song in it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEWW2pMX-g0 if you want to fuck with everyone and seem like a wizard in the event this is accurate. Either that or never ride in the backseat, can't come true if you sass the potential timelines like that right? :^)

Honestly though death comes for us all, it's best not to overthink it and enjoy the time you have as if each day were your last anyhow. I'm just an anon on a stupid anime site, try to take this as a novelty if anything due to the serious nature of your question. memento mori
>>
>>19210094
so your saying theres a chance she will contact e again but she wont regret what she? im ok with that i suppose
>>
File: 1483456182642.jpg (34KB, 570x268px) Image search: [Google]
1483456182642.jpg
34KB, 570x268px
>>19210072
You'll have to talk with him about it if you want a more definite answer, all I can verify is that the relationship brings up painful memories, if that's because he still has feelings of love, or simply regrets what happened is unclear. As for the future you're at a junction. I can only delve so deeply into things, I'm not infallible or able to discern everything, I can miss details or only see so much. He still has the relationship in his emotional realm of influence, but I can't say why exactly since I can't tell myself.

Some people are bitter about an ex they never want to see again, others are longing and limerant for the one that got away, as far as I can tell it's the same type of emotional pang when you see something that reminds you of her, it's hard to discern for me from just that knowledge. Sorry if this seems dismissive or unhelpful, just that we reached the bottom of the well in terms of how much detail or what I can discern from this particular inquiry given the info I have recieved.

tldr; admittedly I'm unsure myself, sorry about that

>>19210084
>more animu tiddies
much obliged, many thanks anonichi.

>>19210096
>i'm okay with that.
Whatever floats your boat m8, hope it goes alright for you though, try not to let it consume you if possible.
>>
>>19210094
Jesus Christ, Stray. I didn't think it would be a car crash. Very detailed reading. Thanks.

>You leave behind a spouse and 2 kids, one older in her teens it seems who has a mature attitude about it misses you but is able to cope well she's strong with that sort of thing and a younger boy who will ask when you're coming home and take a long while to finally come to terms with it.
Huh. It must be when I'm quite old, then? Interesting that I could get married and have kids. Never thought it possible. What does my spouse look like?

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEWW2pMX-g0 [Open]
I saw this song posted earlier in a thread (the pearl jam version) and somehow I knew this would be the song you posted, was already singing it before i opened the link. Spooky.
>>
>>19210113
>>
File: superthumb.png (148KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.png
148KB, 300x250px
>>19208807
>Why am i still single, never been on a date and a virgin??
>Elisa
>>
File: IMG_0683.jpg (270KB, 350x1218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0683.jpg
270KB, 350x1218px
>>19208807
Are we going to get married?
Jane
>>
File: 1461374010332.jpg (95KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1461374010332.jpg
95KB, 848x480px
>>19210115
>quite old, then?
late 30's to mid 40's range if i had to guess

>what did my spouse look like
in larger reads like this it's a bit hard to get finer details like that sometimes, and honestly I'd really rather not revisit that particular line of thought for a while here if it can be avoided. I don't remember the spouse's looks to be entirely honest, only had a short glance, though if it's any indication both your kids had brown hair. They're going to miss you a lot if this is accurate, you must have been a hell of a parent. those fucked up coping mechanisms man, shit hurts to see, one who's trying hard to seem detached and okay from it, and the other almost actually oblivious and too hopeful that you'll walk right through that door again, you can probably guess why this kinda stuff isn't really fun to look into now.

>I saw this song posted earlier in a thread (the pearl jam version) and somehow I knew this would be the song you posted, was already singing it before i opened the link. Spooky.
weird m8, what do you say we swap places then, you use that intuition to read here instead of me :^)

again try not to overthink it, lord knows I'm gonna try to push this to the back of my mind and forget it if I can.
>>
>>19210113
i will try not to let it man, thanks for all the help
>>
>>19210145
>late 30's to mid 40's range if i had to guess
Oi. Thanks. Inb4 final destination

>and honestly I'd really rather not revisit that particular line of thought for a while here if it can be avoided
Sorry <3

Ugh, my poor babies, man... :'(

>what do you say we swap places then, you use that intuition to read here instead of me :^)

Haha okay. What's your query? ;)

>lord knows I'm gonna try to push this to the back of my mind and forget it if I can
Were you able to see what I looked like? Before all the bloooood @_@
>>
File: 3236721e6cf78fec2a5553f6e40f2836.jpg (548KB, 749x1254px) Image search: [Google]
3236721e6cf78fec2a5553f6e40f2836.jpg
548KB, 749x1254px
>>19210133
Because you haven't hit me up yet, doll :^)

Read suggests you're looking a bit too far ahead in terms of what is expected. Honestly after looking at the overall scenario, I ask myself the same question. There's really nothing wrong with you in any discernible way I can determine. Might just be circumstantial. Just seems like the opportunities never really came up for that kind of thing. Seems a bit like a silent observer or a wallflower type who stood by as the rest of the world passed by. You might just be shy or not really the type to initiate or have people generally initiate in return as well. Honestly just as confused as you are. Went in looking to see what terrible scary hambeast or wicked witch personality person I'd see, and didn't get anything like that at all. Just seems the opportunity never really made itself there for you. seems like a cop-out answer but that's the only explanation I can fathom from that.

>>19210141
>are we going to get married?
>posts a Phi
A temping offer you make there but I hardly know you anonichi :^)

Not a guarantee of a marriage per se, but this person you have in mind is contemplating what style of engagement rings fit, both in terms of style and size. Fiance is certainly a possibility here, on track for it but no guarantee of crossing that goal line, but a pretty good shot as I see it. They have long term plans for you two to say the least.
>>
File: 1496038909547.jpg (159KB, 392x468px) Image search: [Google]
1496038909547.jpg
159KB, 392x468px
>>19210159
>Haha okay. What's your query? ;)
Nah I got nothing, just sassin you with that, just joking around m8.

>trying not to revisit it
>Were you able to see what I looked like?
m8... I've really said all I had on that one. Tried to include what I could the first time around so I wouldn't have to revisit it.

Just let it go man. Like I said, it's just a read, who knows maybe I'm full of shit and there's no need to worry about this at all. Grain of salt and all that. It's a far offish read and tentative on multiple factors. Timeline stuff can still chance and there are many variables in it, try not to think of it as set in stone or an absolute if possible, just a thing to consider for a bit then move on from to live your life.
>>
>>19210167
That's spooky, he was picking an engagement ring for me at the beginning of the relationship but I thought it was too soon and we stopped talking about future plans, I was unsure if he's still willing. I hope we cross that line. Thank you that's really accurate.
>>
>>19210167
I'll hit you up ;)
>>
File: 1457934973596.png (438KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1457934973596.png
438KB, 800x800px
>>19210184
glad it was on par. Hope it helps with things a bit, best of luck figuring it out anonichi. Good luck, and thanks for the Phi pic, gonna get some mileage out of posting that one of these days.
>>
Will i get a job or be neet forever?
J
>>
File: just fine again today.jpg (56KB, 433x750px) Image search: [Google]
just fine again today.jpg
56KB, 433x750px
>>19210199
You'll get a job, it'll be a small one that sucks hardcore at first, but you'll work your way onto a few other small jobs here and there until you find one that you're surprisingly alright with. Time will force you to do so at one point or another, enjoy the neet dream for now, it's not gonna be able to last forever really, eventually it'll become unsustainable and force you outward to seek a means of providing more.
>>
>>19210197
R again, if you don't mind doing another for me... how will the next 6 weeks go?
>>
>>19210204
Ty
>>
File: IMG_0684.png (127KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0684.png
127KB, 320x320px
>>19210197
Thank you very much anonichan, could you tell me if there's anything I can do to make it happen? If yes how our life together would be like?
>>
>>19209683
Stray Will I Be Famous?
- Eden
>>
File: 1406433162894.jpg (146KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
1406433162894.jpg
146KB, 960x544px
>>19210194
:^)

>>19210207
grueling but oddly satisfying, kind of reminds of something like training or boot camp where it's a constant stress and a rough time with the intent of building you up into something bigger than you are, like life's gonna grab hold of you and say it's time for that tough love. It's like the nurse with the immunization needle in her hand saying it'll sting a bit but is for your own good.

Basically daily dose, you're not gonna like it, but by the end you'll feel inclined to say "Thanks doc"

intentionally odd wording aside there, a testing time that will seem like a struggle but in retrospect is just another stepping stone to a better time, likea crappy prerequisite you have to deal with to move on to better stuff.
>>
File: c681af4c45994c4968ffb96920ec364f.jpg (152KB, 735x1040px) Image search: [Google]
c681af4c45994c4968ffb96920ec364f.jpg
152KB, 735x1040px
>>19210220
Tabitha
Will I find love soon? I just want someone to cuddle and fuck :<
>>
>>19210220
on the money for what I assumed it's going to be like! thanks for your time
>>
File: IMG_20170512_225957.jpg (36KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170512_225957.jpg
36KB, 540x405px
>>19208807
Lee
What does he think I did wrong?
>>
File: 15657657700_92aa061e8b_z.jpg (143KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
15657657700_92aa061e8b_z.jpg
143KB, 480x640px
>>19208807
How do I get revenge against R? Should I write a book about it? And what does G think of me?
Call me Harlow.
>>
File: 1452488654230.jpg (165KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1452488654230.jpg
165KB, 850x1100px
>>19210212
>what I can do to make it happen
the real question would be how to prevent it, because you're heading that way now it seems, seems like his mind is pretty set on it, just keep doing what you're doing and try to move things along, get closer gradually and just let it be a fulfilling relationship. Be open honest and supportive of one another, hardly seems like you really need to be asking me this, you're both already in a good place to let things happen and move in that direction if you work towards it.

Together you'll be a bit simplistic at first but eventually branch out, a little basic at first, adjusting to life together but enjoying the experience of it, finding ways to make all the little things and changes fun or exciting, kind of that honeymoon phase lasting longer than it does for most. overall pretty good basis for a decent relationship and a loving marriage.

>>19210215
Within a select circle very much so, outside of that, to a minour degree, worldwide, not so much. Very well known and influential in what it is you cut your teeth in, reminds me of a industry giant so to speak. Like someone well known in a certain community but not really a household name kinda guy. Like a big shot in a community or business setting, but most people outside of that field of work wouldn't really know much about them.
>>
File: IMG_0685.jpg (170KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0685.jpg
170KB, 1280x1024px
>>19210252
Thank you anonichan, you're the best reader. <3
>>
File: Selphy.full.161503.jpg (89KB, 543x743px) Image search: [Google]
Selphy.full.161503.jpg
89KB, 543x743px
>>19210224
>Find love
>and fuck
b-but there's more to love than just that anonkovich :^(

Seems like a bit more of a search for any serious candidate, the next three months or so will offer a variety of choices, however many will fall flat or kind of ghost you when you try to make it happen, or vice versa, a lot of close calls but nothing that really sticks. Seems something more significant or stable in that sense is a bit more of a ways off at the current moment and trajectory. No more than 2 years at the very maximum though.

>>19210243
He generally thinks that you were being selfish and immature about things and unable to cope with it in a rational adult and mature fashion. Not to say that they did, or that you didn't. The argument was really one more of a personal attack of character than it really was about the heart of the issue, it moved from the core issue at hand, to people getting a bit nasty with one another and spitting some harsh words. Basically he seems to think he had the moral upper hand and that you really just were wrong and immature about things and won't admit to it. Oddly enough given time, I forsee and apology where they admit they might have done just that, been immature and were sorry and perhaps a bit in the wrong. Sounds dramatic and all tension.
>>
>>19210266
2 years? *sobs quietly* why stway?? Whyyy :'(
>>
File: 1423952224866.jpg (48KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1423952224866.jpg
48KB, 480x720px
>>19210249
The count of monte cristo is the answer to the first two. :^)

Honestly kind doubtful if i want to give a read for that, I try to read to help people, not to help people settle personal vendettas or get back at others. Stray is a peaceful doggo. Might have to pull a conscientious objector card on this one.

>>19210271
maximum of 2 years. no need to be so thirsty about it m8, you'll get there, you've still got time just be patient. If anything the number to be concerned with is the 3 months, it'll most likely be between 3 months from now and that 2 year end cap. might be a day after, might be a year and a half, don't be so quick to give up on it m8.
>>
>>19210263
glad I could help, thanks for the kind words. Best of luck once again, y'all take it easy now ya hear?
>>
File: 1447523346190.png (637KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1447523346190.png
637KB, 800x800px
alright >>19208807 is done reading and probably should be going to bed shortly here, won't be back for a little while due to life circumstances, see you when I see you I suppose. It's been fun.
>>
File: large.jpg (101KB, 500x316px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
101KB, 500x316px
>>19210287
Night Stray
Thanks again
>>
>>19210294
thanks for the pics and for giving me a chance to get away from it all for a little while, means a lot.
>>
>>19210115
Some things are better not known anon, dont you think you could get way too much paranoic about it? Waiting for death...
Thread posts: 525
Thread images: 151

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.