[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anonymous claims NASA is about to announce ‘evidence of alien

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 14

File: download (2).png (178KB, 1053x604px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).png
178KB, 1053x604px
http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/space/hacking-group-anonymous-claims-nasa-is-about-to-announce-evidence-of-alien-life/news-story/e4b56dc2f3b4cb7e20beb728cd360e9e

/x/ is today the day

http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/space/hacking-group-anonymous-claims-nasa-is-about-to-announce-evidence-of-alien-life/news-story/e4b56dc2f3b4cb7e20beb728cd360e9e
>>
>>19204397

too bad anonymous is a joke
>>
if it happens I'll hear about it.
>>
Bullshit. No way something like that would stay a secret to the point that it could be hacked.

The moment a space agency finds proof of life, we'll all know.
>>
>>19204485
And why is that?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
"Alien life"

If true, they only found a protozoa or some weak shit. Come back when it is intelligent life at least on par with humans.
>>
>the goyim still believe that greys are aliens
>>
>>19204485
yeaaaah that's not even close to being true
>>
One of my Arkansas goings-on Facebook pages has been pimping Anonymous lately.
>>
>>19204563
Yeah
>>
>>19204551
It's too big to keep secret.
>>
>>19204418
Yeah, and with the faggy masks they have on it makes them look retarded.
>>
>>19204565
>what are greys then.
>>
>>19204397
They're only on the verge of possibly discovering signs of alien life due to the current endeavors to find it. There isn't going to be any announcement about finding alien life for a very long time.
>>
>>19204563
You wouldnt be down to see an alien dinosaur planet?

Like the Planet Earth footage is crazy enough but imagine that shit with all things youve never seen or heard of before.

Like wow.
>>
Greys, more like geys.
>>
File: 85387992.jpg (106KB, 640x686px) Image search: [Google]
85387992.jpg
106KB, 640x686px
>>19204888
Evolved future humans from a timeline we don't off ourselves and survive in space through technological advances like neural lace (like Neuralace) and their gray skin suit which protects from decompression and radiation.

They're the elite who clone the workers. The workers are basically the biomachines which illuminati is social engineering plebs to become.

They came back in time for historical and biological research.

The elite are being manipulated by the technology they give us so we become them.

However, what if humans really are the only intelligent life and all aliens are different versions of humans who have mastered time and space travel?
>>
>>19204950
We are Prime Continuum, the infinite subset of realities where time travel is/was eventually discovered and used, a continuance of the subset that began with the First Divergence that occurred when the first species discovered backwards travel. As more alternate pasts are accessed via backwards travel, they are culled from Prime and cause the occasional cross-temporal spiritual transmigration, what is known in layman's terms as the Mandela Effect.

Any aliens we see are legitimate extraterrestrials/dimensionals, as backwards travel within the Prime violates Conservation of Causality.
>>
>>19204867
t.Shill
>>
>>19204397
So NASA got hacked by a twitter account ran by faggots?
>>
>>19205678
...so youre saying you can or can't travel backwards through time?

Assuming "prime" is the main timeline, can time travelers only go back to alternative pasts but not our current past?
>>
>>19205987
That is correct. The instant you arrive in the past, it's no longer *your* past, only a close approximation that's increasingly divergent over time. It, in effect, creates a brand new, wholly inaccessible trunk of Primes.

It's the reason that the ES bridge must remain open. Once it closes, you can never come back to your point of origin. The stress on such bridges is how we will one day acquire free energy - that which is created by the hyperspatial resonance that exists between the target past and the newly divergent reality.
>>
>>19204397

NASA is a studio.

Earth is flat.

There is no space.

There is no alien life FROM SPACE.

All alien life that claims or is claimed as such, is done so for an agenda.

An agenda not to your advantage.
>>
>>19206032
Oh fuck off I'm sick of this flat earth shit. NASA can't be trusted not because they're hiding the fact the earth is flat but they're using all of their money to go into black projects. NASA is a front for the secret space program. The earth isn't flat you gullible fuck
>>
>>19205987

To follow up on >>19206022, I'm sure it will come as little surprise to you that when backwards travel was first discovered, it didn't take long for it to be weaponized. Improperly calibrated bridges can release incalculable amounts of energy as they collapse.

And never target the time of your own departure. The resultant paradox wave will carry with it a quantum state reset event as it explodes "outward" at the speed of then That's how First Prime was lost to "us" and why all temporal devices are under the strictest of government control.

Were it not for the courage and resourcefulness of the being now simply known as the Castaway, not only would this conversation not be taking place, this wouldn't even technically *be* a place as we perceive such things.
>>
>>19204937
space niggers btfo
>>
>>19206056
NASA has no money. STEM funding in this country is terrible and NASA has been financially strangled for the past few decades.
>>
File: photo (10).jpg (44KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo (10).jpg
44KB, 900x900px
Fuck off space niggers, we're full

You can crash on the moon if you want
>>
File: gabriel compressed.jpg (172KB, 1407x923px) Image search: [Google]
gabriel compressed.jpg
172KB, 1407x923px
>anonymous
>>
File: 1489296532584.jpg (47KB, 750x574px) Image search: [Google]
1489296532584.jpg
47KB, 750x574px
>the hacker known as 4chan
>>
>>19206176
stale copypasta that doesn't even make sense in this context.
>>
>>19206247
You're dead to me.
>>
>inb4 just some new discovery of floating water shit and usless bacterias
>>
>>19206302
They might not be useless tho. What of they find some bacteria that can clean the oceans or the air, maybe something that could eat CO2 super quick or whatever
>>
>>19204929
Like watching a live avatar?
>>
This story just came up on my normie twitter account. What did you do?
>>
>>19205678
>>19206022
>>19206127
Cool Story Bro
>>
File: 2ae.jpg (54KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
2ae.jpg
54KB, 640x640px
>>
>>19204563
>Protozoa
>Weak shit
Any confirmed organic life from outer space would revolutionise how we see and study biology. It would also be the most important discovery in the history of human development, little green men and spaceships or not.
>>
Psy-op?This thread on /POL/
http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/131380590#bottom
Start from Area 51 pic/post, follow the hints.
Thanks to the Anon who posted thread
Would have never found it otherwise.
Warning rabbit hole redpill
>>
File: 1497344113934.jpg (57KB, 718x717px) Image search: [Google]
1497344113934.jpg
57KB, 718x717px
>>19204397
Let me guess, water on Neptune, or maybe microbes on one of the moon's of Saturn.
>>
>>19204397
It's a payload of shit. Sorry, but the other thread died.
>>
If it's fossilized microbes, I'm fucking done.
>>
>>19204397
>They're "on the verge" of discovering it
So they haven't discovered it yet?
>They will soon announce evidence!
But they haven't discovered it yet I thought????
>>
File: yoga2.jpg (114KB, 419x419px) Image search: [Google]
yoga2.jpg
114KB, 419x419px
>>19206056
>calls me gullible
>believes everything the suits tell him
>>
>>19205745
Not the guy you are responding to.

That said, at one point, only two people knew that President Bill Clinton got his dick sucked by someone other than Hillary.

The U.S. Government/Military is truly incapable of keeping a secret.

That isn't shilling, that is the honest truth, and you should know it.
>>
So if NASA is about to announce it anyway, why does Anonymous feel the need to get the jump on it?
Wouldn't revealing the fact that you KNOW about an impending secret announcement only end up sabotaging the announcement in the process? Now NASA must be reevaluating their security measures and internal communications, delaying whatever announcement they might have planned.
Oh wait, I just realized, this is all bullshit. I've wasted my life following this nonsense. Aliens are a lie and the world is just a boring piece of shit rock.
>>
>>19209435
Anon is only letting the world know what NASA stated during a meeting a while back. Everyone is on edge right now.
>>
>>19204397
so how many of you think this is bullshit?
>>
>>19208385
more like "we've found a moon where conditions may be perfect for life but only microbial life haha don't get too excited goys"
>>
File: Simadonnalated.jpg (99KB, 800x594px) Image search: [Google]
Simadonnalated.jpg
99KB, 800x594px
>>19206032
>>
>>19209144
yes
>>
>>19204485
Space agency computers have their own internet/ engine to upload and save data (think of it as a bubble closed off to the rest of the world) so it's not far fetched that if we did discover aliens/intelligent beings it is easily hidden, probably too easy. I remember hearing about a case file that went unclassified recently (last 10 years) and nasa supposedly found something that they wanted to keep secret so they shut the system down and locked all staff inside of the building until fbi showed up and men in BLACKED them.
>>
>>19204950
I fucking knew it. I think the alternate timeline space nazis that come from inside the Earth are using the Grays to turn them against the Reptilians
>>
>>19206022
Well that's just common sense
>>
>>19210213
>I remember hearing about a case file that went unclassified recently (last 10 years) and nasa supposedly found something that they wanted to keep secret so they shut the system down and locked all staff inside of the building until fbi showed up and men in BLACKED them.
yeah you remember hearing about it but conveniently dont remember what it was exactly
>>
>>19204397
News dot com dot au
>faggot
>>
File: 1498196715804.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498196715804.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>>19210213
>fbi showed up and men in BLACKED them.
>>
>>19206171
Why in the fuck are you trying to be reasonable with someone who is clearly either off his meds or needs a diagnosis to get him ON meds? You can not reason with crazy, dude.
>>
>>19206358
Then they did far to good of a job on mars, as now that bacteria is king of mars. Are you retarded or just drunk?
>>
>>19209611
>we've found a comet with elememnts that could originate organic molecules (with right condictions(which aren't present in said comet)) so gib funds nao
ftfy
>>
Some poor aliens had to sit through all of our retarded TV shows to find more out of our culture and advances. Those poor things. Imagine, every episode of every sitcom.
>>
File: Einstein - Young.jpg (51KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Einstein - Young.jpg
51KB, 600x338px
>>19210307
That's time travel!
>>
>>19204397
*Yawn* I'm gonna just go take a nap now. Wake me up when they make the announcement, which I'm sure will be in like an hour and a half.
>>
>>19204397
http://www.popsci.com/anonymous-nasa-alien-life
>>
hello!
>>
>>19204397
Does anonymous even hack anymore or are they basically just another gay blog that makes outrageous claims that never come to fruition?
>>
>>19204950
>no bone rot
>>
http://www.iflscience.com/space/we-havent-found-extraterrestrial-life-says-nasa/
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.