[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'''What's the weirdest, unexplained sound

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 20b91e3c3ea9d57cdeabead0ba090a71.jpg (270KB, 1576x2398px) Image search: [Google]
20b91e3c3ea9d57cdeabead0ba090a71.jpg
270KB, 1576x2398px
'''What's the weirdest, unexplained sound you've heard that you think was caused by something paranormal?'''

I've experienced a few, one of them being extremely loud opera/angelic music playing in my room late at night (''/mu/ worthy''), then I moved house and it happened again - this time near the corner of my room.

In the same house I swapped bedrooms with my Mum, she heard the music too. I then heard a soft voice say "hello" and "Elle" (''my name''), followed by a deep heavy sigh near me as I was about to sleep.
>>
>>19203467
lol it's 2:30am so I'm sleepy and forgot to edit in the proper text formats.

>mfw
>>
>>19203467
Sometimes at my last house, after I go to bed and everything is dark, quiet and still, and all electronics are turned of, I usually hear the sound of a processor, thinking, calculating something, even though I know all electronics are off.. freaks the shit out of me, matrixception, almost as if I can hear the sounds from my stasis-pod or virtual reality chamber
>>
>>19203467
I hear popping sounds, doors closing and shutting, and sometimes voices through the walls. The strangest thing is that it almost always correlates to my thoughts. Whenever I do it's like my fight or flight response has been activated and I just start walking around my house for minutes even hours trying to find out what it was. Then I get distracted and jerk off now everything is peachy
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.