[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Occultism & Magick: There has been an awakening. Have you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 380
Thread images: 44

/sum/ pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/HhU18gCW

Library link:
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

Can someone please tell me if the updates the last upload are working? Asked twice since problems were noted and now Mega's giving me weird font issues.
>>
>>19203104
-Open a blank page.
-Clear your browsers cache.
-Close browser.
-Open browser and try again.

All fonts rendering perfectly and no collapsed divs on my end.
>>
>>19203132
>no collapsed divs
?
What about the folders showing uploads? Did the last batch finally appear?
>>
>>19203104
Did you get my little love letter ape?
>>
File: sc.jpg (87KB, 1000x770px) Image search: [Google]
sc.jpg
87KB, 1000x770px
>>19203138
>>no collapsed divs
A symptom of corrupted cache data. Divs are squares used to divide various layout and script elements of a webpage.

>What about the folders showing uploads?
Take a look.
>>
>>19203159
I did now, reading.
>>
>>19203168
Well I stopped doing an index twentyish updates ago...clearly.

I should fix that.
>>
>>19203174
There is no "uploads" folder.

What am I looking for?
>>
>>19203169
>>19203159
You know what's cute?
I've seen that plate (with variation) used in six individual states.

Toldjaso w/r/t the Current.
>>
What can I do with a massive amount of elk blood
>>
Just got a human skull previously used in ritual. Thinking of removing the paint though. Anyone know how without damaging it?
>>
>>19203198
Blood orgy obv. You can add stuff to keep it from coagulating
>>
I've been getting a feeling in my 'base' chakra. It's a strong feeling. I'm wondering about it. Anyone else?
>>
>>19203274
Have you started any fights using your maj(g)ics lately?
>>
>>19203274
Roll with it. Visualize the power moving up your spine and be careful not to force any blockages that might crop up
>>
File: Thothed.jpg (304KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Thothed.jpg
304KB, 1920x1080px
>>19203104
Still not showing up.
<pic related
>>
>>19203274
The Chakras aren't something you're born with. It's a modern misconception that has no basis in the scriptual tradition of Tantra.

See; https://tantrikstudies.squarespace.com/blog/2016/2/5/the-real-story-on-the-chakras
>>
>>19203290
People around me always go insane because of my majicks and things are really tense
>>19203300
It kind of feels like someone is trying to help me accomplish that, Idk it feels external, because it just happened suddenly.
>>19203340
It feels like sexual energy to put it like that. Not like I'm aroused, but someone else...
>>
>>19203334
Try now?
>>
>>19203417
Cleared cache`, cookies, and history. Restarted.
Lux is not showing in the A.'.A.'./ Philosophy folder.
Same in IE.
>>
>>19203214
How the hell did you get that? The only ones here are decorated by artists and usually go for over a grand.

Where did these practitioners find a raw human skull?
>>
Can sigils be used to create or influence media? For example making a sigil to influence the content of a TV show or create a movie?
>>
File: 1458152277847.jpg (90KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1458152277847.jpg
90KB, 720x960px
>>19203514
>The only ones here are decorated by artists and usually go for over a grand.
>Where did these practitioners find a raw human skull?
>he doesn't keep a ritual skull.

>>19203463
Well fuck.
>>
File: Julius_Evola.png (64KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
Julius_Evola.png
64KB, 220x293px
Just a friendly reminder that Evola is based.
>>
>>19203564
That raises more questions than it answers.
>>
Ape, have you ever considered adding the In The Continuum series to your library?
>>
>>19203564
Ape is there any golden dawn reading related to AL/LA?
>>
File: 18 Blood Acre.jpg (425KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
18 Blood Acre.jpg
425KB, 1200x1600px
>>19203624
How so?
>>
>>19203188
That is cute. I was thinking about THOT 156 because of the double entendre even though the pairing doesn't make that much sense.
>>
>>19203612
False.
>>
Someone do/say a thing for me.

It's about to get weirder than it already has been.
>>
>>19204068
I'm rooting for ya, champ
>>
>>19204068
What's up, Ape?
>>
File: 1498414075834.jpg (258KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498414075834.jpg
258KB, 1280x720px
Cleansing has to come before awakening, remember?
>>
>>19204068
tried I guess, good luck doge.
>>
>>19204068
_____
__ __
__ __
__ __
__ __
__ __

23 Po
>>
File: skull.jpg (63KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
skull.jpg
63KB, 640x480px
>>19203514
Paid 750 for it
>>
>>19204308
You're shitting me.
You're absofuckinglutely shitting me.

Did you throw sticks?

Satyr?
Where are the transforms, that's need to fucking know info.
>>
File: baphomet1.jpg (18KB, 300x482px) Image search: [Google]
baphomet1.jpg
18KB, 300x482px
>Let the Scarlet Woman beware! If pity and compassion and tenderness visit her heart; if she leave my work to toy with old sweetnesses; then shall my vengeance be known. I will slay me her child: I will alienate her heart: I will cast her out from men: as a shrinking and despised harlot shall she crawl through dusk wet streets, and die cold and an-hungered.

>But let her raise herself in pride! Let her follow me in my way! Let her work the work of wickedness! Let her kill her heart! Let her be loud and adulterous! Let her be covered with jewels, and rich garments, and let her be shameless before all men!

How could a faith that purports to actualize a person's true self also attempt to deny one of the driving desires in man? I understand that Crowley did not want to deny love and that he viewed compassion as a weakness of Osiran religions that lead people to become complacent with their faults, yet the notion of "killing the heart" just seems antithetical to the rest of the Liber AL vel Legis.
>>
>>19204634
>breaking the Tunis Comment.

Welcome, Pestilential One.

>Scarlet Woman
The first argument is that this applies to the office. The second is that the verses imply a form of Thelemic ""infallibility"". A Scarlet Woman rejecting the Work will be subject to failure but is still the Harlot.
If we apply this to all women and not the office, it's a command for women to focus on the LHP rather than K&C. Crowley makes this implication repeatedly.
A fourth is that all Brothers of the A.'.A.'. are women.
>>
>>19204634
Even the Scarlet Woman (whomever that may be that holds that office) must pure the last drop of her blood into the cup.

Crowley was not against compassion or tenderness, he was against sloppy sentimentality. AL confirms this viewpoint.

>>19204505
Not sticks or coins. I simply asked HIMOG.
>>
>>19204681
>HIMOG
The HIMOG is only visible in so far as He is imperfect. Then are they all glorious who seem not to be glorious, as the HIMOG is All-glorious Within? It may be so. How then distinguish the inglorious and perfect HIMOG from the inglorious man of earth? Distinguish not! But thyself Ex-tinguish: HIMOG art thou, and HIMOG shalt thou be.
>>
>>19204700
Yes. You got it in one.
>>
>>19204668
Isn't the point of the tunis comment to see who's brave enough to break it, at least with the first part?

>>19204681
>AL
Can you elaborate? I'm just starting to get into thelema so I would appreciate it.
>>
>>19204712
>AL
Liber L vel Legis, the Book of the Law.
Too many people spend too much time on L, where 65 and 7 map out the Work.

L 65, Ch. IV
>57. Thou criest like a white cat upon the roof of the Universe; there is none to answer Thee.
>58. Thou art like a lonely pillar in the midst of the sea; there is none to behold Thee, O Thou who beholdest all!
>59. Thou dost faint, thou dost fail, thou scribe; cried the desolate Voice; but I have filled thee with a wine whose savour thou knowest not.
>60. It shall avail to make drunken the people of the old gray sphere that rolls in the infinite Far-off; they shall lap the wine as dogs that lap the blood of a beautiful courtesan pierced through by the Spear of a swift rider through the city.
>61. I too am the Soul of the desert; thou shalt seek me yet again in the wilderness of sand.
>62. At thy right hand a great lord and a comely; at thy left hand a woman clad in gossamer and gold and having the stars in her hair. Ye shall journey far into a land of pestilence and evil; ye shall encamp in the river of a foolish city forgotten; there shall ye meet with Me.

L 7, Ch. III
>20. Let it be soon, O God, my God! I ache for Thee, I wander very lonely among the mad folk, in the grey land of desolation.
>21. Thou shalt set up the abominable lonely Thing of wickedness. Oh joy! to lay that corner-stone!
>22. It shall stand erect upon the high mountain; only my God shall commune with it.
>23. I will build it of a single ruby; it shall be seen from afar off.
>24. Come! let us irritate the vessels of the earth: they shall distil strange wine.
>25. It grows under my hand: it shall cover the whole heaven.
>>
OMG- ape is doing weird shit again edition

This ritual must have been really fun if you're being cryptic about it considering you documented an incredibly esoteric form of cursing and showed it to us with no fucks given
>>
>>19204712
>Can you elaborate? I'm just starting to get into thelema so I would appreciate it.
Read 'The Law is for All' by Crowley.

[Holy shit! I tried to find an Amazon link for that and the prices for most of the books I have on my shelf are astounding.]
>>
>>19204771
>[Holy shit! I tried to find an Amazon link for that and the prices for most of the books I have on my shelf are astounding.]
I have a first edition Law is for All with a library binding.

It's an incomplete effort. Still better than Equinox 4:1.
>>
Whenever I meditate, if i carefully try to divert my focus from any external sensation, I start to feel like I'm in a center situated inside my head, and everything starts to feel slow and fuzzy, with a warm tingling all over the place, like a shift of consciousness. Does it mean anything or am I finally going schizo?
>>
>>19205255

You are essentially starting the process of falling asleep whilst still being conscious.
>>
>>19205314
Is that a good thing, if I may ask? Will it improve my trance states/oobe capabilities?
>>
>>19205405

No, it is not a good thing. It means you're doing one or more things incorrectly. Either your breathing needs regulated, you're letting your mind run uncontrolled, or you're performing your meditation in an unsuitable bodily position. Discipline your mind, practice your breathwork, and use an appropriate bodily position would be my first suggestions to dealing with this.
>>
Some meditation types are for relaxing/mood changes, while others are about training focus.
>>
Why is so much of occultism unnecessarily confusing complicated wordplay?

Is there a book that outlines things clearly?
I.e. your heart functions as an astral/desire attractor, resonates a frequency with it's beats. Or something that explains the function of pituitary and pineal glands. The energy flows of the body, the various planes it is in, etc.
>>
>>19205878
>occultism
>I.e. your heart functions as an astral/desire attractor, resonates a frequency with it's beats. Or something that explains the function of pituitary and pineal glands. The energy flows of the body, the various planes it is in, etc.

Garbled new age YT vids =/= occultism.
>>
>>19205878
>Why is so much of occultism unnecessarily confusing complicated wordplay?

Because they don't know how shit works, so they lie a lot.

You're talking to people that will disregard a story of projecting astrally to do magic directly in another persons energy centers as too far fetched and will feel comfortable if you tell them that you burn pinecones and yell at them for magical purposes.
>>
>>19205985
>No promise sweeter than a blood pact
>Nothing harder to go through with than a vanishing act
>No morning colder than the first frost
>No friends closer than the ones we’ve lost
>Nothing sharper than a serpent’s tooth
>Nothing harder than the gospel truth
>Though you repent and don sackcloth and try to make nice
>You can’t cross the same river twice

>The river goes where the water flows
>But no one knows when the Batcave closed
>The river goes where the water flows
>But no one knows when the Batcave closed

>There’s a club where you’d like to go
>You could meet someone who’s lost like you
>Revel in the darkness like a pair of open graves
>Fumble through the fog for a season or two
>No town more barren than our town
>No haven safer than the one they tore down
>No greater love than to lay my life down for a friend
>No sweeter pleasure than to see the credits clear through to the end
>No one knows where the lone wolf’s gone
>No one sees it camped out right there in the front lawn
We played for you but you would not sing
>No one was going to get away with anything
>>
>>19205988
>You're talking to people that will disregard a story of projecting astrally to do magic directly in another persons energy centers as too far fetched
Speak for yourself, matey-o. How many Astral Temples do you maintain and where?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htl3XWUhUOM
>>
Anyone around to answer a question about a dream satchel? I actually got the basic list from one of these threads a while back, just want to confirm:
a basic dream satchel is: Nutmeg.
A small black magnet like you can get off of the back of some fridge magnets (to draw something to you.)
Patchouli
Cedar
Cinnamon stick
Celery
Lemon Grass
Poppy seeds
Rosemary

Fresh or dried ingredients? and Thanks!
>>
>>19206043
>dream satchel
1) Evoke at your temple and sleep there.
2) Collect fey metal. Toss it into your ritual fire. Once the fire dies collect it, sigilize it, and slip it under your resting place.
3) You're better off eating the nutmeg and washing the poppies than passively collecting patchouli and cedar.
>>
>>19206063
I know that "Chakras have some correlation to endocrine and nerve loci" has MUCH deeper implications than "Just decalcify ur 4th eye glands, brosephus".
>>
Has anyone got a pdf of Israel Regardie's 'Lazy man's guide to relaxation'? Couldn't find it in the mega. Thanks
>>
>>19206073
I don't think I've ever seen a digital copy but it doesn't mean one doesn't exist.
>>
>>19206078
I found this but you have to pay to download it:

https://www.scribd.com/doc/316570650/Israel-Regardie-The-Lazy-Man-s-Guide-to-Relaxation-pdf
>>
>>19206090
>click "download"
>it downloads
Didn't even have to log into my Scribd account.
>>
>>19206095
ok well when I click download it asks me to sign up.
>>
>>19206100
Will it not let you do that "swap" thing where you write bullshit in a word document, name it uniquely, and upload it so you can access the file?
>>
>>19206066
The fact I mentioned both pineal and ptituary should be clued you in that I'm not talking about new age crap. So do you have a book on the endocrine or nerve systems and chakras to recommend?
>>
>>19206105
Nope

I just bit the bullet and got the free trial

Should it be uploaded to the mega now?
>>
>>19206108
I used to know the name of a bad ass resource but a faglord stole it and the only place I kept notes for it was in a long since destroyed OTO minutes notebook.

In the vacuum I've been relying on Mike Magee/Lokanath's "Sri Yantra and the Sidereal Astrology" which gives a list of traditional but vaguer than preferred list of basic correspondences for the days of the feminine lunar cycle. You'll have to parse the forty someodd hour male endocrine cycle yourself through experimentation.

To tie back to >>19206066, conscious activation of this or that endocrine system when it's already in it's peak biocycle (or recession, again, experiment) will change the hormone cocktail of sexual secretions thereby giving kala different psychoactive and ritual properties.
>>
>>19206137
Mega's still giving me some shit, yesterday, I may do a hard reboot to mitigate any possible issues on my end.
>>
MPH has a short book on occult anatomy iirc
>MPH
Depends on how you feel about him I guess

I know there's some others, I'll try to compile a list and post it later
>>
>>19205997
How many Astral Temples do you maintain and where? Also, why?
>>
>>19206205
Enough.
Border of Malkut and Qoph.
Because I don't have enough space for the temple(s) I'd like.
>>
It's amazing how much Magick is actually "applied Astrology"...
>>
Have any of you figured out a cost effective solution for printing and binding PDFs by chance? I love the Mega and everything you guys do but I just can't read an 800 page book on a computer screen. Kinkos is kind of expensive and they occasionally bitch about copyright
>>
File: what.png (4KB, 368x313px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
4KB, 368x313px
Does anyone know what this symbol is?
>>
>>19206517
A vague geometric construction you saw when you were suuuuper baked the other day?
>>
Do you think the book of the law was supernaturally revealed by an external entity or was just Crowley's subconscious
>>
>>19206543
there's actually a lot going on in it with the relative positions and directions of the lines, was just wondering if anyone saw similarity to anything they knew
>>
>>19206543
Do you actually believe in this stuff literally or is this all metaphors and psychology to you?

I mean do you literally believe in an astral realm and the ability to make things happen with magic?
>>
>>19206552
Reality is rarely if ever a simple binary.
>>
File: sedric-sans-titre.gif (187KB, 995x605px) Image search: [Google]
sedric-sans-titre.gif
187KB, 995x605px
>>19206579
>I mean do you literally believe in an astral realm and the ability to make things happen with magic?
Why would you ask a question that goofy? Do I look like a schizoidal pants shitting retard or something?

Of course it's literally fucking real.
>>
>>19206590
>Of course it's literally fucking real.

Well ok, what convinced you of this?
>>
File: BiK metric.jpg (130KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
BiK metric.jpg
130KB, 960x960px
>>19206593
Seventeen years of earnest praxis and experimentation across traditions.
>>
I tried to follow the /sum/ pastebin the other day and felt absolutely NOTHING. Went as far as the third call with no response.

The only thing I neglected was the ritual shower and went with the goetia summoning time over the planetary hour summoning time.
Are either of these enough to totally fuck the ritual?
>>
>>19206602
>Went as far as the third call with no response.
Gimmie your minute-by-minutes.
I want times, dates, entities, rites, sights, smells, tastes, environments, lighting, weapons, feels, introspection.

>goetia summoning time
What the hell does that mean?
"Day/night?"
Because Lemegeton is predicated on Agrippa. There's a reason we have planetary correlations, and the 'day/night' designation is actually a component of Agrippan timing (if you notice, planetary hours can be counted by day or by night).
>>
>>19204763
>"cursing"
Lel. 'Twas a binding, certainly. Kinda hex-y, not sure there was cursing involved, though.
>>
>>19206619
>I want times, dates, entities, rites, sights, smells, tastes, environments, lighting, weapons, feels, introspection.
Weather, air pressure, humidity, record of all [things] entering your body for the last 72 hours, prior experience, medical diagnoses, houseplants/gardenplants, metals in your operating space, birth chart, etc.
>>
>>19206632
You bring up a good point here. Not that anon, of course, but the point as taken by my mind is that my ritual records have been getting sloppy and imprecise as all hell, lately. Thanks for the friendly reminder!
>>
>>19206648
To Mega Therion didn't say "Method of Science, Aim of Religion" solely for the seduction fedora tipping fuckmouths.
>>
>Why would you ask a question that goofy?
>Do I look like a schizoidal pants shitting retard >or something?

>Of course it's literally fucking real.

I swear, ape's style is getting better day by day
>>
>>19206690
https://youtu.be/8zjwCtZtrwE
>>
>>19206619
Forneus, on a Monday just after 9pm, moon just setting, really cold as fuck night, in a steel and wood garage, chalked circle and triangle. No smells or tastes. Really dark, only light from tablet screen. Stick for wand and long knife as sword.
In terms of feels, felt pretty embarrassed during it.

Just surprised I felt NOTHING. The whole reason I tried this was because a couple of years ago I called to buer on impulse after reading the goetia, doing nothing but making a paper pentacle, hexagram and sigil. And no shit a black misty figure appeared and spooked the shit out of me. This time after doing all the shit, nothing.
>>
>>19206619.
>>goetia summoning time
>What the hell does that mean?
The text listed that certain ranks can only be summoned at certain times. For marquises it was 6 to 9pm and 9pm to 12 I think.
>>
>>19206707
>moon just setting
>Lunar spirit

Huh, I wonder why you got limited effect? Surely has nothing to do with the entity's planet being out of exaltation.

>in a steel and wood
What kind of wood?
The common lunar metal is Silver.

>only light from tablet screen
You need fire even if it's only a few candles.
>>
>>19206707
Do you have extensive experience with each of the banishing and invoking rituals you used, independently as things-in-themselves? Or did you just read as you went?
>>
>>19206724
Do Agrippas planetary tables take procession into account? Even since that was written the planetary hours could have shifted a little bit
>>
>>19206600
That's a very vague answer.
>>
>>19206060
>eating the nutmeg
About 2-4 tablespoons for best effect.
>washing the seeds
About 1.5-3 lbs, depending on seed origin, with about 750ml of Grapefruit juice, for best effect.
>>
File: 1498480400768.jpg (9KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
1498480400768.jpg
9KB, 222x293px
>>19206754
>About 1.5-3 lbs, depending on seed origin
Not everyone has a tolerance.
You should only need.....wait you're right.
Well, yeah, about a pound. Shit.
>>
>>19206703
>Nice tune
>Let's see lyrics
>google
>artist: The Birthday Massacre; release date: 11 november 2014

Birthday - 11 november
Almost gave me heart attack from realization it spelled my birthday.
Almost, because after conscious thought I remembered that my birthday is day earlier (dyslexia is funny thing).
The irony of title
>>
>>19206773
>He says, "Intuition is awakening suspicion."
>He says, "My tradition is the art of superstition. This condition is a slow decomposition."
>He says, "My religion is the practice of sedition."

They have an awful emo visual aesthetic but can produce one hell of a tune.
They used to be called "Imajica", if that gives you any indication of their hobbies.
>""Magic is a very serious subject for me but I wouldn't be playing fair with what I know to pass any of that along. Being, by its very nature, outside language, some of this stuff has to remain unsaid and unspoken . It's a very serious study for me."
~t. Clive Barker, 1995.
>>
>>19206724
>>in a steel and wood
>What kind of wood?
Pine I think. Surprised it would have an effect desu. Are some woods repellant?
>The common lunar metal is Silver.
Would having some silver cutlery in the circle or triangle help?

>>only light from tablet screen
>You need fire even if it's only a few candles.
Is this still the case if it's light still?
In general would t be better to summon at day or night?
>>
>>19206771
This ain't my first ro-day-o, cowboy...except you ARE speaking to someone whose average dosage was once enough to kill an average yak, so ya never know. Me being in charge of dosage has lead more than one self-professed addict to vomit violently for hours on end.
>>
>>19206579
Anon, to be clear, "actually believing in this stuff"=/= 'interpreting every phenomenon as a particular dealing of god with the soul.' Although, that *may* come later, if you do all your homework and finish your chores.
>>
File: 1498460568957.jpg (238KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1498460568957.jpg
238KB, 700x1000px
>>19206809
>actually believing in this stuff"=/= 'interpreting every phenomenon as a particular dealing of god with the soul
Fuck off, Adonai.
>>
I found this description of coming into contact with a guru:

> At this time my teacher dies and I heard of another realized man, a disciple of Sri Ramana Maharishi, living in the north of India. At the first opportunity.

>On my second day of being in his presence my mind blew up completely, a current of energy started vibrating at the base of my spine, then rose up along my back. An immense joy and laughter took hold of me-so much laughter! At the same time my mind was empty. It was funny because there was so much laughter, but i was not the one controlling the laughing. I was only witnessing the laughter. I found out after some time of staying near this man that I had been in touch with my own self.

What was going on there? And how can I induce that in myself?
>>
>>19206794
>Are some woods repellant?
I'd have to check 777/Complete Magician's Tables.

>Silver
If you can swap out your knife for a silver one that'd be great.

>Is this still the case if it's light still?
Yes.

>In general would t be better to summon at day or night?
Summon when the book(s) say.
Forgot about the ranking bit. Timing is big here, you'll want the entity's planet in apex through the sky when you work (or rising) at the times specified by Lemegeton and Agrippa.
This means mucking around with digital skymaps and planning ahead.
>>
>>19206513
I've been wondering this as well. There might be a way to abuse Amazon's createspace self-publishing tool to run off a 'draft' of an uploaded pdf, but I'm not sure what the cost would end up being.
>>
>>19206819
Are you recommending the anon continue to see significance in every random partially comprehended line pattern that appears while under the influence? Because THAT doesn't seem healthy or productive.
>>
>>19204444
>making a living by selling human skulls
do you need a license to be a skull merchant?
>>
>>19206827
>Sri Ramana Maharishi
Well, since he was a Kaula/Trika/Uttara Kaula Trika and a Jivanmukit, obviously this guru did the initiatory penetration and activated kundalini sickness by 'hand' through rooting around the Aspirants chakra centers.

>And how can I induce that in myself?
This will literally answer all your questions:
https://youtu.be/zZ_m7tgPcf4
>>
>>19206632
>record of all [things] entering your body for the last 72 hours
For the future, are there any foods/things to avoid or take leading into the summoning?
>birth chart, etc.
Are there guides on calculating spirit compatibility or should I just post a chart?

>>19206735
>Do you have extensive experience with each of the banishing and invoking rituals you used, independently as things-in-themselves? Or did you just read as you went?
Read the all the calls as I went, memorised the star ruby a few days before.

Would it be more likely that the entity Forneus was aware and couldn't/didn't show, or was just unaware?
>>
>>19206848
I'm saying the Oath of the Master of the Temple is a process, not a switch.
But you already know that because you are That, and these threads are just me trying to catch your syllables through the fuckposting.

>>19206849
Depends.
What are your local statutes and are your specimens medical, instructive, or novelty?
>>
>>19206867
Are you saying 'calls' as in 'conjurations?' Or are you using Enochian Calls? Also, did you do a preliminary invocation (like Bronless One) *and* a special invocation suited specifically to the working (GRH or some other planetary-tuning ritual)?
>>
>>19206873
Awakening, indeed.
>>
>>19206867
>Are there guides on calculating spirit compatibility or should I just post a chart?
I was mostly being facetious.

>star ruby
Lean back down to LBRP/LRP/GRP.

>Would it be more likely that the entity Forneus was aware and couldn't/didn't show, or was just unaware?
If you read the pastebin, you should always run through and close operations where nothing happens as if it is; they will sometimes make a point to not show or cannot. This is often a newbie issue.
>>
>>19206880
This last point is incredibly overlooked, methinks. Did an operation not too long ago, totally out of whack RE: timing for the entity, but necessary nonetheless. Usually get good results anyway but in this instance there hardly seemed to be any phenomena. Continued thru the rite anyway, and it turned out the thing was indeed there, but did not manifest in any major way. But things still came to pass as if the spirit had been visibly manifest the entire time.
>>
>>19206875
Calls as in conjurations, yeah. These are so long I assumed most people just read them out.
>>19206880
>LBRP/LRP/GRP.
Dang, that is a ton to memorise. Having had minor results forgoing them altogether, can an otherwise well done ritual render them unnecessary?
>>
File: universal order.png (184KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
universal order.png
184KB, 498x498px
If anyone in near Vermont is looking for a fun time, the Saganic Temple will debut at Firefly in a month.

https://soundcloud.com/saganictemple/sets/hail-sagan
>>
>>19206926
>a month
A week, fuck me.
>>
>>19206913
You don't *have* to memorize the conjurations. Some do. if you do it enough you will eventually learn them by heart, anyway. But yeah all the other rituals should rally be memorized. The only aspect of those I don't always memorize is the Adoration/invocation (of the particular god(s) associated with the planet)used just prior to and just following GRH
>>
>>19206513
Just buy the books, brohemite.
>>
File: IMG_1591.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1591.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>19203104
Hey Ape, did that Op of pic related ever showed up again with the scans?
>>
>>19206864
>https://youtu.be/zZ_m7tgPcf4

Didn't work
>>
>>19206973
Nope and I don't really care because Gunther's ThROA is just the Kowal typescript which has been in the library for like two years with some shitty amateurish Mottaite conjectures.

>>19206985
http://www.hindupedia.com/en/Para_puja_stotram
"Just because you don't understand doesn't mean it's meaningless".
>>
>>19206992
Wait what does that pic have to do with Gunther's ThROA?
>>
>>19206995
I thought that was in the batch of the occult books that got posted like two weeks back, maybe I'm mistaken.

But no, I've not seen any new scans since NS's drop.
>>
>>19207004
Not the anon you were originally talking to. Just wasn't certain of the connection.
>>
File: Kuman Thong.jpg (739KB, 1000x918px) Image search: [Google]
Kuman Thong.jpg
739KB, 1000x918px
Anyone hear of Kuman Thong? I think I want one
>>
>>19207017
>Kuman Thong
>Some people believe the dolls can be injected with the spirit of a child after being blessed by a Buddhist monk.
>Thailand
>THAILAND

LMAOing at Lesser Vehicle practitioners who assert Vajrayana's defiled right now.
>>
>>19203104
>https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

yo ape, brother.
Lux in Tenebras is showing in mega.
Had problems with it last week.
Now, have downloaded it.
Thanks for taking care of the library.
Thanks for running it.
>>
>>19206140
How would you figure out what differences the natural cycle makes considering that there are innumerable biological factors that influence what your endocrine system secretes, like diet, substance abuse, level of activity etc?
>>
>>19207071
Confirmed.
What ever you did Ape, Good Job.
>>
>>19207078
Control for variables.
>>
>>19206913
One thing that helps is that the rituals all *kind of* act as stepping stones toward one another. For instance, if you already know LBRP, GRP isn't too big a leap. And once you already know GRP, Bornless isn't too big a leap. Same for hexagram rituals. They don't ALL work like this, but these do.
>>
>>19207078
>what your endocrine system secretes, like diet, substance abuse, level of activity etc?
>>19207097
>Control for variables.
>>19206632
>Weather, air pressure, humidity, record of all [things] entering your body for the last 72 hours, prior experience, medical diagnoses, houseplants/gardenplants, metals in your operating space, birth chart, etc.
>>19206619
>I want times, dates, entities, rites, sights, smells, tastes, environments, lighting, weapons, feels, introspection.
>>
>>19206375
Where can I read more about "astral temples"?
>>
>>19207117
Sometimes, as I do not currently have a suitable oil or spirit lamp. I utilize aa par can with the appropriate color gel(s) to get the right color, and position it so it shines indirectly from another room. Maybe not the most appropriate thing in the world, but it has given me decent results.
>>
>>19206073
>Israel Regardie's 'Lazy man's guide to relaxation'

I understand you already got it.
but anyway, for anyone else:
https[colon]//expirebox.com/download/b999113e6f6488a253e268129fed3809.html
>>
>>19207117
Ape, this is gonna sound like a meme LE EBULL ILLUMINERTY question, but it's not, it's coming from a thread regular who doesn't buy into the hype, other than that which can/has been proven beyond reasonable doubt. Given some of what you have posted and linked to recently, would you say the OTO is more or less corrupt than Masonry?
>>
do you guys think some languages are more magical than others?
>>
>>19207184
I could only comment on that if I knew the precise social state of every local body on the planet.

In terms of amount of tangible backroom dealing, power brokering, and collusion? Freemasonry beats OTO by a longshot.

In terms of shit people? OTO lets any fuckwit in the first few degrees in but just by sheer terms of organizational size there are probably five times as many vile people in Freemasonry as there are in OTO.
>>
>>19207188
A frequently made point is that the language itself doesn't matter, inasmuch as it's just a vehicle for intent. The practitioner just needs to understand what is signified by the words.

That said, I certainly think there are languages with a much richer vocabulary for magical/spiritual concepts than others, which can prove useful.
>>
File: OA.jpg (128KB, 564x824px) Image search: [Google]
OA.jpg
128KB, 564x824px
>>
File: oa1.jpg (798KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
oa1.jpg
798KB, 1500x2000px
>>19207522
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (277KB, 736x1133px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
277KB, 736x1133px
>>19207522
>>19207527
“The body is the house of God. Man, know thyself, and thou shalt know the gods.”
>>
Can someone who knows his Sanskrit please tell me what the Shatangayur Sukta is all about?

Om Hreem Shreem Hreem Hroom Hraim Hrah Hana Hana Daha Daha Pacha Pacha Grihaana Grihaana Maaraya Maarya Martaya Martaya Maha Maha Bhairava Bhairava Rupaina Dhunaya Dhunaya Kampaya Kampaya Vignaya Vignaya Vishvaiswara Shobhaya Shobhaya Kato Kato Mohaya Hum Phat Swaha
>>
>>19207559
>Om Hreem Shreem
Vamacarana evokatory mantra.

Something about mortal happiness. Shiva. Rupini. Roaring/shaking. That being 'transferred', thereby removing obstructions, with the help of the Highest Lunar Mansion, dual comprehension...of being?

>Hum Phat Swaha
Odd, that's a mostly Tibetan/Vajrayana convention.
>>
>>19207628
You sure love your vamacarana don't you?
>>
File: Para Vac.jpg (393KB, 1000x1187px) Image search: [Google]
Para Vac.jpg
393KB, 1000x1187px
>>19207638
I love my Mother.
>>
File: 51CK1HYHPQL._SY445_.jpg (30KB, 320x445px) Image search: [Google]
51CK1HYHPQL._SY445_.jpg
30KB, 320x445px
>>19207017
From pic related??
>>
>>19207643
Goddess worship appears to be the "theme of the moment" these days. Curious
>>
>>19207643
>only 1 set of tits
p l e b
l
e
b
>>
>>19204700

Insufficiently constrained, so probably best ignored.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHDwvqyqdn8
>>
>>19207978
https://youtu.be/letLBUrt7yA
>>
Any occult/magick ways of increasing self esteem/self worth? Get rid of depression? Make you happy instead of sad?

My therapist has only helped a little, maybe astral realms or rituals will help?
>>
>>19208015
P. cubensis
>>
>>19208027
already traumatised from a bad trip
>>
>>19208034
Dextromethorphan and/or other dissociatives.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4910398/
>>
>>19208045
last time I had ketamine I heard voices and got raped
>>
>>19208049
It would appear your problem is environmental. Meditate on how your associates affect your life choices and worldview.
>>
>>19208045
so comfy
>>
>>19208049
Hey you, pardon. More detail keeps me from making asinine recommendations. This guy, here?: >>19208062
>Meditate on how your associates affect your life choices and worldview.

He's an asshole.
He's right, but he's an asshole, because his (the rapist's) agency is not your responsibility or something you can control. Evil people exist. Now, while we can limit the risks in our life, this does not inherently imply a like lifestyle shift. The answer here isn't "shut myself in and avoid people or all potential avenues of fun".

I dunno where I was originally going but still recommend dissociates for emergent antidepressant properties.
>>
>>19208091
Ketamine and Agape are the two most powerful antidepressants I have experienced, way better then anything you can find in a pharmacy. Generally I would recommend mixing drugs with both love and intention for best effect.
>>
>>19208091
I don't know about you but when I got away from shitty people who lead you into situations with recreational drugs and rape, my general mood and perception of myself and the world changed for the better.
>>
>>19208034

Mushroom spirits just reflect your inside buddy. Embrace it, was it that bad?

I'm bipolar. I got rid off Venlafaxine a couple of months ago and best decision. I'm having mushroom trips at least once a month for 6 months as well.

Also, started to invoking Ares/Mars everyday, I no longer listen to sad music, and of course, exercise helps as well as a good sleep. Don't rely exclusively on the occult.

It works for me, maybe it'll work for you.
>>
>>19208091
>emergent
*emergency*
>>
>>19208091
>shut myself in and avoid people or all potential avenues of fun

This is pretty much what I've been doing

I don't trust anyone anymore, except for my mother

>>19208110
> I no longer listen to sad music

Something I need to stop doing too

Good luck with your bipolar.
>>
>>19208108
I don't disagree but the reduction of "change your environment" misattributes agency for half the equation and leaves the rest unsolved.
>>
What the fuck ever happened to Frater Shiva?

He's like by far my favorite recent Thelemic writer but nobody ever talks about him.
>>
This has likely been asked a gorillion times --
but could someone kindly point me toward a good introduction to meditation techniques in the Library?
I'm talking "Meditation for Retards"-tier.
>>
>>19208110
>I no longer listen to sad music

Yes, this is best avoided.
What you contemplate, you imitate.
>>
How do I do magic?
>>
>>19208752

Try Kali Kaula, bruhseph. Jan's pretty froob friendly.
>>
File: TOF1.png (3MB, 1538x1639px) Image search: [Google]
TOF1.png
3MB, 1538x1639px
>>
>>19203104
I would like to call Ape's attention upon this book.

Platonic Theories of Prayer
Editors: John M. Dillon and Andrei Timotin

http://gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=Platonic+Theories+of+Prayer

Platonic Theories of Prayer is a collection of ten essays on the topic of prayer in the later Platonic tradition. Composed by a panel of distinguished scholars, they offer a comprehensive view of the various roles and levels of prayer characteristic of this period.
>>
Any thoughts on approaches like that of >>19209591 -- namely, taking a less adversarial approach to the goetic entities than the method outlined in the clavicula?
I'm wondering if it's considered wise to use this approach, is all.
>>
Why is Ursa Major such a crazy Constellation? Why does it show up as important in almost every ancient religion?
>>
>>19209661
Summoning very often works better if you approach the entity as a friend and don't force anything. You need to keep that big stick handy in case they try anything though.
>>
>>19209669
>big stick
meaning what in these instances?
>>
>>19209690
Meaning you'd better know those forceful techniques if the entity decides to fuck with you or doesn't leave when you tell it to. The techniques of Solomon work marvelously but honestly they are pretty fucked up for the entity and amount to a form of torture.
>>
https://archive.fo/yWmWg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM54ja7p86U
>>
any possibility of getting the Yzolturkula on the Mega?
>>
>>19209770
As fun as Esoteric Hitlerism is you won't find much love for it on this thread

http://www.jrbooksonline.com/PDF_Books/lightningsun.pdf
>>
>>19209770
>>19209775
>All the esoteric Hitlerists base their occult philosophy on right hand path Hinduism

really makes u think
>>
>>19209784
posting another Serrano text even though I think he's kind of a dick sucking faggot:
https://aryanism.net/wp-content/uploads/Adolf-Hitler-The-Ultimate-Avatar-Part-One.pdf
>>
File: wotan.jpg (439KB, 1280x804px) Image search: [Google]
wotan.jpg
439KB, 1280x804px
>>19209775
>>19209784

https://www.counter-currents.com/2015/12/wotan-as-archetype-the-carl-jung-essay/
http://www.chaosmatrix.org/library/chaos/texts/icewars.html
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viktor_Schauberger
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Runengymnastik
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Wirth
>>
>>19208015
Meditation and lots of Mister Rogers.
>>
>>19207522
>>19207527
>>19207534
Boy, what a clusterfuck of imagery.
>>
>>19209814
This is an extremely good post, thank you.
>>
>>19206043
>Fresh or dried ingredients?
Just a shot in the dark here, but I'd say dried would make for less mess. But don't quote me on that. I've been meaning to look into gris-gris/mojo bags. (Assuming that's what you mean, I'm not familiar with "dream satchels," where can I read more about them?)
>>
>>19209814
I often go on bitter nights
To Wotan’s oak on the quiet glade
With dark powers to weave a union –
The runic letters the moon makes with its magic spell
And all who are full of impudence during the day
Are made small by the magic formula!
They draw shining steel – but instead of going into combat
They solidify into stalagmites.
So the false ones part from the real ones –
I reach into a nest of words
And then give the good and just
With my formula blessings and prosperity

damn Hitler was on some shit
>>
File: nazis-i-hate-these-guys1.jpg (26KB, 524x278px) Image search: [Google]
nazis-i-hate-these-guys1.jpg
26KB, 524x278px
>>19209775
>check website
>ooh, rare books!
>Nazi propaganda
>Nazi propaganda everywhere
Yikes.

>>19209851
Wasn't there speculation that he suffered from some kind of psychosis?
>>
>>19209851

Wenn deine Mutter alt geworden
Und älter du geworden bist,
Wenn ihr, was früher leicht und mühelos
Nunmehr zur Last geworden ist,

Wenn ihre lieben, treuen Augen
Nicht mehr, wie einst, ins Leben seh’n,
Wenn ihre müd’ geword’nen Füße
Sie nicht mehr tragen woll’n beim Geh’n,

Dann reiche ihr den Arm zur Stütze,
Geleite sie mit froher Lust;
Die Stunde kommt, da du sie weinend
Zum letzten Gang begleiten mußt!
Und fragt sie dich, so gib ihr Antwort,
Und fragt sie wieder, sprich auch du!
Und fragt sie nochmals, steh’ ihr Rede,
Nicht ungestüm, in sanfter Ruh’!

Und kann sie dich nicht recht versteh’n,
Erklär’ ihr alles froh bewegt;
Die Stunde kommt, die bitt’re Stunde,
Da dich ihr Mund – nach nichts mehr frägt.
>>
File: GreatSands, CO.jpg (1MB, 4898x3265px) Image search: [Google]
GreatSands, CO.jpg
1MB, 4898x3265px
How about that Carl Jung guy?
>>
File: babylon_blackstar.png (324KB, 960x439px) Image search: [Google]
babylon_blackstar.png
324KB, 960x439px
>>19203104
Do you happen to know any kind of method to contact an entity or trespass (physical, astral or otherwise) on the so called "Babylon" of the ether, or know of a book in the library which can take me closer to it?
I know i might be asking too much, but any help would be appreciated
>>
>>19206703
Birthday Massacre is just Switchblade Symphony for people who own Happy Bunny stickers.
>>
>>19206600
Anything in particular you've experienced? Visions, sensations without physical stimuli, effects on the world around you, by partaking in these rituals?
>>
>>19206600
Source on pic?

Reverse search isn't giving shit.
>>
>>19210502
What a scathing counter-argument.
>>
>>19210523
If you're so worthless that you think that there's no innate structure to the soul (e.g. chakras), then you're fucking scum. They're there whether you meditate on them or not.

I want you to fuck off.
>>
>>19210537
>soul
>chakras
>ad hominem

No wonder you're still stuck on entry-level new-age bollocks.
>>
>>19210580
You're the hypnosis guy.

That's the most mundane "occult" crap there is, so I don't know what your complaint is.
>>
>>19210605
>hypnosis
>occult

OH BOY, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW WRONG YOU ARE.
>>
Surgo doesn't believe in chakras and ape thinks he communicates with literal spirits.
>>
File: 1497070349741.png (22KB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
1497070349741.png
22KB, 320x179px
>>19210680

>2017
>Not communicating with spirits
>>
>>19210688
>believing in maya
>>
>>19210537
Tantric yogis that first written about them said that you can make believe them to communicate with your energetic field better, and you can make any number of chakras you want, some yogis developed for themselves systems of 5 to even over 70 chakras. New age guys just said its 8 and its like that for everybody for some reason. It aint till you visualize it. Meridian lines are proved, but aint no proof for chakras
>>
>>19210680

They neither of them know anything.
>>
>>19210838
They know a lot, what you can question it's that knowledge on itself.
>>
How do you transmute female sexual energy into something productive?

I know Mantak Chia's book 'Taoist secrets of love' has instructions for male sexual energy, but not female
>>
>>19210850
>How do you transmute female sexual energy into something productive?
A baby.
>>
>>19208890
>Every Brother of the A.'.A.'. is a woman
>>
>>19207534
The way that Tree is pictured, and the way the four worlds are listed on the side...I have seen that before, but what is the working concept of how that is structured, considered in light of the idea that there is an entire 'Tree' corresponding to each world?
>>
>>19210850
Kala
>>
Hey can anyone point me in the direction of what my memory tells me was called "Handbook of Geomancy" by Crowley? Please n' Thanks!
>>
>Running a Demon: the Descent game
>Oh shit, I'm terrible at naming things.
>Come to /omg/
>Find complete Enochian dictionary.
>Based Ape saving my shoddy GMing.
>>
>>19210828
Don't assume everything that any Yogi ever wrote down is 100% accurate.

The third eye exists whether you want it or not. So does the base, the crown and the heart. I experienced these long before I ever cared about Yoga, as did many other people. There was no need to "manifest" them.
>>
>>19210843

Wat?
>>
File: healing love.jpg (67KB, 550x826px) Image search: [Google]
healing love.jpg
67KB, 550x826px
>>19210850
>I know Mantak Chia's book 'Taoist secrets of love' has instructions for male sexual energy, but not female

Maybe you should try reading the one he wrote for women then.
>>
>>19211262
>>19210850
Ararita: Elaborations on the Star Sapphire
Kali Kaula
Kiss of the Yogini
>>
>>19208890
>but now I think ur a woman

Being a bitchy little cunt doesn't necessarily mean he's a woman.
>>
>>19207125
>Where can I read more about "astral temples"?

What you need is more work constructing one, not more reading.
>>
>>19211282
Unless he identifies as such :^)
>>
>>19211293
The anon is gonna need to know how and where, nigga. It's like asking, "Hey, where can I go to learn abut architecture and construction?"
And someone saying "What you need is more work applying architecture and construction, not more learning."
Ya dig?
>>
>>19206749

I hear tell he performs "adorations" in between classes.
>>
>>19211308
Solar worship. A number of us ITT do it, as well.
>>
Ape, what do you think about the catholic church?

Evil? Decadent? KaliYuga'd? Hero we need but don't deserve?

Any recommended readings?
>>
Want to follow the summoning pastebin but can only do it during the night. Are there any types of spirits that are more easily summoned at night?
>>
>>19211306

False analogy. Nice try though.
>>
>>19211326
Why do you care so much about Ape's opinion?
>>
>>19211326
The only problem I have with the church (as an institution) is it's leniency towards Marxist ideals.

There's rotten apples and worms everywhere, and the particular scenarios played out in religious organizations (no, the Catholics aren't alone in child molestation and drama) is a problem that we need to face on an individual level.
>>
File: oDJ16qG.jpg (36KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
oDJ16qG.jpg
36KB, 600x600px
>mfw I watch Holtberg sperg the fuck out at The Dirge about Enochian then whine about being spoken down to as if he doesn't act like Duke Neoreaction of the County of Smug at every goddamn opportunity
>>
>>19211337
Either that or your aim sucks and it went straight beneath me. Ya know, one or the other.
>>
>>19211350
>Marxists ideals
Yeah, uhh...have ya read the New testament, lately?
>>
>>19211329
Around 10 of the goetia demons are listed as 'night demons' but I'm not even sure what that really means.
>>
>>19211333
No. It's not. If they don't know anything about astral temples, they cannot construct one. If you think they can, please break down how they would do that, with no previous knowledge on Astral Temples?
>>
>>19210972
Is that shit actually any good?
I like VtM, MtA, oWoD in general, and Exalted in theory, but never got around to Demon.

>>19210876
Liber 333
Ch.3
>THE OYSTER
The Brothers of A.'.A.'. are one with the Mother of the Child.
The Many is as adorable to the One as the One is to the Many. This is the Love of These; creation-parturition is the Bliss of the One; coition-
dissolution is the Bliss of the Many.
The All, thus interwoven of These, is Bliss.
Naught is beyond Bliss.
>The Man delights in uniting with the Woman; the Woman in parting from the Child.
>The Brothers of A.'.A.'. are Women: the Aspirants to A.'.A.'. are Men.
>>
>>19211362
Can you or can you not astrally project?
If yes, can you make it to or create a quiet space that you can squat, overtake by force, or build?
>>
File: 1481246605697.jpg (1MB, 902x902px) Image search: [Google]
1481246605697.jpg
1MB, 902x902px
>>19211351
>mfw it's still going
>>
>>19211372
Not the non who asked, but how is one supposed to determine 'where' on the Tree they are working, without at least a bit of background knowledge of Qabalah and the Astral realm?
>>
>>19211380
The environment will tell you.
Forest or swamp?
Foxes of falcons?
Owls or wolves?
Stone or wood?
Colors of flowers.
Etc.
>>
>>19211370
Demon is probably my favorite of the nWoD games, just ahead of Mage. Depends how much you like supernatural spy fiction though.

Related topic, anyone hear read Techgnosis by Erik Davis? It was one of the big inspirations for the game but UPS, being the incompetent fucks that they are a week late getting me my damn book.
>>
>>19211382
So, more than a cursory knowledge of 777 or Complete Magician's tables would be in order at the very least. Just having a hard time buying the other anon's "don't study, don't think, just DO" approach unless I'm completely misunderstanding their point.
>>
>>19211357
Have you read "Gulag Archipelago", lately?
>>
>>19211387
The thing that kept me from Demon was that I could do essentially the same things with Kult and/or Chill/CoC.

I've not READ Techgnosis but I should have a copy and need to post one if I don't.
>>
>>19211392
>Gulag Archipelago
>Marxist "ideals"

Have you read The Communist Manifesto lately?
>>
>>19211388
You can cheat a wee bit by writing down your early explorations in detail then looking them up after the fact. Be forewarned, though, it'll highlight exactly how hard you're fumbling until the visions start to "click".

Hammer the color scales into your head. That'll probably help get things organized.
>>
Weiser just dropped some shit, half of it sold already:

https://www.weiserantiquarian.com/pages/books/58000/aleister-crowley/the-equinox-vol-i-numbers-i-x-10-volumes

https://www.weiserantiquarian.com/pages/books/58162/austin-osman-spare/a-manuscript-note-quoting-a-short-text-describing-the-joys-of-a-pub-in-spares-handwriting

https://www.weiserantiquarian.com/pages/books/58161/austin-osman-related-works-spare-gavin-w-semple/who-ever-thought-thus-some-perspectives-towards-understanding-the-philosophy-of-the-book-of
>>
Are any of the goetia demons associated with sloth?
>>
>>19211412
>thousands of fucking dollars

What pieces of shit.

>i can't get a real job so ill charge out the ass for le occult memes
>>
>>19211456
More like artifacts.
>>
>>19211458
For rich white affluent normies.
>>
>>19211456
>I can't get a real job so I'll bitch about people making excessive amounts of money, by pricing items based on the laws of supply and demand.
>Then probably call the people who work hard to afford them "stupid"
>>
>>19211466
Lmao the funny thing is I could afford that

But it is not worth over 6 grand.
>>
>>19211456
>650 a pop for a series of which there are probably less than 100 complete sets due to dispersion and deterioration.
That's actually pretty cheap.
And let's ignore Weiser was selling occult books in NY for like almost two centuries now. I mean, fuck 'em anyway for reasons, but it's not like they just appeared from nowhere at unacceptable prices.
>>
>>19211464
>"NORMIES"
Excuse me while I visit my Oncologist for a check-up.
>>
File: subgenius_big.jpg (44KB, 595x434px) Image search: [Google]
subgenius_big.jpg
44KB, 595x434px
>>19211471
>he doesn't realize he could sell it for ten within a month after buying at six
Get a load this dude what has more dollars than sense.
>>
>>19211482
>dat pic
>"let both of their asses be set to grind corn"
>>
>>19211482
>he doesn't realize he could sell it for ten within a month after buying at six

You really think so?

I mean I'd rather continue with my current investments but a 4 grand profit would be nice. What makes you think your speculation is accurate and that there would be that much profit?
>>
>>19211482
>muh horseshoe theory
No intelligent person takes this seriously. It's basically something that teachers tell 13-year-olds so that they have a "basic understanding of politics"
>>
>>19211513
Certainly, No True Scotsman would say a thing such as that!?
>>
>>19211495
>let both of their
These. "Let these two".

Liber 333
Ch. 45
CHINESE MUSIC

"Explain this happening!"
>"It must have a `natural' cause."
>"It must have a `supernatural' cause."
^Let these two asses be set to grind corn.

May, might, must, should, probably, may be, we may safely assume,
ought, it is hardly questionable, almost certainly-poor hacks! let them be turned out to grass!
Proof is only possible in mathematics, and mathematics is only a matter of arbitrary conventions.
And yet doubt is a good servant but a bad master; a perfect mistress, but a nagging wife.
"White is white" is the lash of the overseer: "white is black" is the watchword of the slave.
The Master takes no heed.

The Chinese cannot help thinking that the octave has 5 notes.
The more necessary anything appears to my mind, the more certain it is that I only assert a limitation.
I slept with Faith, and found a corpse in my arms on awaking; I drank and danced all night with Doubt, and found her a virgin in the morning.
>>
You guys know some good youtube channels with actual magick stuff ?
>>
>>19211513
It's a fucking Subgenius meme to make fun of literally everyone, left, right, middle, horeshoe theorist, them all.

>>19211508
I thought they were worthless lmao!
>"Guise I'm a rich smart stock investor but can't into the bare fucking 'i google'd it' basics of the occult book market!"
Precious, anon.
>>
>>19211552
So there's a method that seems to work pretty well for intetnionally 'projecting' to a given Sefiroth that I am aware of...what's a good technique or reference point for projecting to a given path?
>>
>>19211595
Tarot trumps.
>>
>>19211552
>"Guise I'm a rich smart stock investor but can't into the bare fucking 'i google'd it' basics of the occult book market!"

Hah. Why the fuck would I care about occult markets? You seemed to be under the impression they are money makers but you haven't delivered any proof of them being so.

I never said worthless, I merely said I don't think they're worth over 6 grand. Maybe 2.

It's not like it is some ancient artifact from 500 AD, its some barely than a century old writings, that's it.

I can buy and flip a mammoth tusk for way more.
>>
>>19211610
>It's not like it is some ancient artifact from 500 AD, its some barely than a century old writings, that's it.
~t. guy who isn't into collections at all or been inside a museum archive

>b-b-but I can do other things
Then go do that instead of wasting time here you smug nouveau riche shit.
>>
>>19211624
>~t. guy who isn't into collections at all or been inside a museum arc

In order for it to be worth that much there has to be enough reputable buyers that think it is worth that much. You haven't shown any proof of this being the case.
>>
>>19211637
https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/BookDetailsPL?bi=14001270199&searchurl=sortby%3D1%26tn%3Dequinox%26an%3Dcrowley

They can go for a grand a pop when split which you'd know if you had any culture to go with that money.
>>
>>19211642
Am I supposed to offload it on an online book seller then? I was speaking more to private auctions or sales than an outlet, which ultimately would yield more profit.
>>
>>19211456
High prices are often your friends.

There was this book, "The Folklore of Ghosts," which I wanted. Only one copy was available on Internet, on eBay, for less than $200. Too expensive for me, and for everyone, because no one bought it for that price.

Eventually I saved enough money and I bought it. Copies of the scan I made are available now on LibGen and Ape's library. This was only possible because the high price prevented it from going to someone else's library.
>>
>>19211642
How many physical occult books do you have?
>>
>>19211678
One full bookcase and a locked file cabinet drawer.
>>
>>19211351
Who is Holtberg? Is he one of those BOTA cucks that gets triggered by enochian?
>>
>>19211606
DUHRR! Thanks, mang.
>>
>>19211412
Is the Ebony Anpu thing you noticed last week still for sale?
>>
>>19211691
He's an alt right cucklord who used to post around /x/ who was (is?) a part of Peterson's clique that thinks he's gonna demolish the Academic Cathedral and replace it with....guilds. Yes, he wants to replace a "toxic corrupt and nonproductive" system of professional associations with....the exact same thing under a different name. But he'll be in charge, so that makes it good.

>>19211700
Lemme to take my weekly peek.
>>
>>19211700
You mean Imam Ebony Anpu, Rightful Caliph of the O.T.O?
>>
>>19211706
Indeed he does.

>>19211700
The Daemon bought it.
That just means I get to badger him for scans/typescripts.
>>
>>19211706
>You mean Imam Ebony Anpu, Rightful Caliph of the O.T.O?

>spiritually designated organization too full of ego to get past politics

laughinghermits.jpg
>>
>>19211717
Idk who the Daemon is but it sure has a lot of Ebony Anpu material...
>>
>>19211718
>mfw the sycophantic rafidi guntherites come back around
>>
>>19211728
*tips turban*
>>
File: Grady_-_Photo_301_Motta_Triall.jpg (30KB, 480x385px) Image search: [Google]
Grady_-_Photo_301_Motta_Triall.jpg
30KB, 480x385px
>>19211726
The Daemon is The Dirge.
>>
>>19211705
Are his guilds going to arbitrary separate mystics by occupation like they did in the good old days? Some guilds make a lot of sense like the O.T.O psychologists guild but isn't an academy already a guild for people with graduate degrees?
>>
>>19211746
>isn't an academy already a guild for people with graduate degrees?
Yes.
This is why we laugh at Holtberg.
>>
>>19211728
>violence over self control

laughinghermits.jpg
>>
>>19211736
Holy crap. Is the guy in the chair Mcmurty?
>>
>>19211759
Yes.
One of the men in the photo is the person from whom I got the expanded typsecripts that I sent and who alerted to that copy of Heart of the Master.
>>
>>19211767
I wish I had high level contacts in the O.T.O. I don't think I know anyone above third degree (unless you count Crowleys little note about the grade conference through the E.G.C)
>>
File: pd-curse_of_greyface.jpg (134KB, 640x643px) Image search: [Google]
pd-curse_of_greyface.jpg
134KB, 640x643px
>>19211758
>mfw the Black Lodge is so fucking humorless they take fucking MEMRI memes as an actual threat of violence

Fuck off Greyface.
>>
>>19211786
>your lodges are so tied up in ego games, political ego snakes and self delusion traps that you can't make them function as part of the whole and whole of all parts

laughinghermits.jpg
>>
Ape how come the Golden Dawn put the Ace of Cups at the head of Draco and the Ace of Wands at the Tail? I know it has something to do with the YHVH formula but it is very mysterious to me. Does the Dragon ever move backwards?
>>
>>19211808
This might be true at the top but there are a lot of good things happening at the periphery. One of the genius things about the OTO is that individual lodges and or Oases have a lot of independence.
>>
>>19211808
>laughinghermits.jpg
Really feeling creative today, are we? Doesn't Gunther Teach his students not to take themselves so seriously? Or how to avoid monotony? Particularly how to avoid being dull and devoid of art?
>>
>>19211814
>Ace of Cups
The venom and elixir of Al-Shuja.
>Ace of Wand
The stinging purgative of Al-Ghauzar.

>>19211821
>Doesn't Gunther Teach his students not to take themselves so seriously? Or how to avoid monotony? Particularly how to avoid being dull and devoid of art?
No.

>>19211817
This is why I can't tell people to avoid it like plague because good local bodies DO exist, usually in metro areas. This also causes a lot of problems in far flung bodies.
>>
>>19211821
>Really feeling creative today, are we? Doesn't Gunther Teach his students not to take themselves so seriously? Or how to avoid monotony? Particularly how to avoid being dull and devoid of art?

>implyign I follow gunther

Quite assumptive aren't we?

>how dare someone talk against the lodges! they must be ___this____
>>
Why are goats seen as demonic?
>>
>>19211850
Because they have Horns and freaky eyes
>>
>>19211850
Demonization of Pan/The Horned God by assmad Christian polemicists.
>>
>>19211849
Well either way, you either have a shitty teacher or are a terrible student. Probably both.
>I don't follow Gunther Guise!
>You can believe me!
>Only just show up every time someone says something that goes against the words of my dear Imperator/Praemonstrator/Cancellarius
>>
>>19211879
>Well either way, you either have a shitty teacher or are a terrible student. Probably both.

>he assumes everyone will find a teacher or become a student of a particular teaching

laughinghermits.jpg
>>
>>19211829
>each Ace is an individual star
Wait what, which one corresponds to the Sword and Disk? The Golden Dawn text places them as "upper middle" and "lower middle" of the Dragon
>>
>>19211883
>Only just show up every time someone says something that goes against the words of my dear Imperator/Praemonstrator/Cancellarius

Go start your own thread if your interest is uninteresting and repetitive swill.
>>
>>19211350
So Surgo gave up occultism for becoming a family man, who doesn't care about anybody other than his family, and is against Marxism (which he probably can't define other than MUH USSR). Confirmed for idiot.
>>
>>19211392
>USSR = Marxism
Even Lenin called it State Capitalist. No worker's control of the means of production (except for a few months at the beginning of the Russian Revolution). After the NEP, totally not close to Marxism.
>>19211398
Poor. Marx later recanted some of the views expounded in that work (when it comes to the state and whatnot). You want some Marxism? Look at libertarian communism, council communism, left communism, orthodox marxism, etc. Not Leninism, Maoism, Stalinism, and all that other bullshit.
>>
>>19211984
The only one who seems to be making those two assertions is you.
>>
>>19212008
I mean, in order to be "Marxist" it pretty much has to have come from the works of Marx himself, or be structured in that manner, no?
>>
>>19212098
>reflect on your faults for behaving in this manner.
The primary fault being...posting on 4chan(?)
>>
>>19211850
Massive testes.
>>
Anyone else notice certain strains of cannabis seem to actually increase dream recall and lucidity, as well as improve visualization in waking states?

Anyone else utilize every instance of sexual contact to do some kind of sex magick, even if it's 'just' to produce the Elixir?
>>
>>19211891
>assumptions again

Wow you suck, like a lot

>being so much of a fuck you'd rather worship a supposed guru than know yourself
>>
>>19212284
>Guru
>"worship"
Bottom Jizzle
>>
>>19212316
>suggesting one needs a guru in any fashion
bottom pleb
>>
>>19212333
Yes we totally believe you are sooper awesum 1v1 6 wyzzard who doesn't afraid of anything
The thread is past bump limit. Shoo.
>>
>>19212345
Lol you still posted after the bump limit

Watch yourself fool
>>
>>19212231
>certain strains of cannabis seem to actually increase dream recall and lucidity
What type of strains would those be?

>produce the Elixir?
What exactly is "the Elixir and what are it's uses?
>>
File: FILE9490.jpg (339KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
FILE9490.jpg
339KB, 1280x1600px
Hey Ape, which speed reading methods do you use to read through all those occult books? It's hard for me to find the time to even finish a book in between my studies and daily woes.
>>
>>19212350
The point is more that we simply don't have any use for you after the bump limit.

>>19212395
Nigga most occult books require more than a speed reading to understand, let alone be able to implement, them
>>
Gematria question - what the hell is gematrix.org doing? When it does "Hebrew Gematria" all of its associations are whacked out- for example it thinks M has a value of 30 (when mem is 40) and that L has a value of 20 (when Lamed is 30). Thoughts on this? How can I reliably calculate hebrew gematria through a generator?

Secondary question regarding vowels - Say I have an M I in the word I'm trying to calculate the value of - I know I can use a "Chireq yod" (which is like a dot under the preceding consonant, followed by a yod)...but does the dot under the mem change the value of the mem? [see photo]
>>
>>19212548
Don't use that shit use Bill Heidricks website
>>
>>19212624
Yeah I thought of that but I want more than is available there. More than anything, I want an answer to the second question, about whether or not vowels transform the numerical value of a consonant
>>
>>19212548
Don't believe it changes the value...you could try ACHAD
>>
>>19212656
For anyone who is interested, I managed to google it successfully and the answer, as it so often is, is "it depends." Apparently in some forms of gematria, vowels do modify the value of the letters. In other it doesn't.

What's ACHAD in this context? I know like, the dude
>>
>>19212714
A Gematria calculator.
>>
>>19212714
>>19212656
Jk I found it, cool, thanks anon
>>
>>19212719
This actually calculates the Hebrew values correctly, this is going to save me a shitload of time in the future <3
>>
>>19212726
Good! There are so many shit ones out there. Still, ACHAD claims to calculate "English Gematria" then proceeds to assign #1-24, in order, to each letter. Sad!

Have been reading Ebony Anpu, and he totally has cleared up my understanding of the Astral real, as well as of the grade triad, insofar as a Man of Earth can be said to understand it.
>>
>>19212773

I've also been reading ebony anpu what a fortuitous coincidence. Achad seems to have three options for different versions of english gematria. I know basically nothing about english gematria, what do you do instead?

What have you been reading from the our late friend ebony?
>>
File: 1.jpg (134KB, 511x579px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
134KB, 511x579px
>mfw /omg/ starts the Shia revolt against the Breezid Caliphate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH-uXVEPfAg
>>
>>19212826
This Thelemite Personally doesn't trust ANYthing claiming to be "English Gematria." Just translating into a language that has known attributions is the best I can do right now...Even Hebrew has different attributions, it seems...one that goes fro 1-22 (but not in order) in addition to the 'standard' attributions, plus apparently several others whose origin is difficult to discern.
>>
>>19212826
A really extensive article written by Nathan Bjorge, with extensive quotations from various pieces of Anpu's work. Reading about The Grand Rite and Lunar covens atm. Will be going to source material immediately after finishing the article.
>>
>>19212895
Compare Thelemic Witchcraft against the structure of the Dragon Book of Essex and Azoetia.
>>
>>19212903
Thank you. Will do. Been wanting to get into Chumbley now for some time, but between work and Work and A.'.A.'. stuff the time hasn't been there.
>>
Where should I start in the library?
>>
>>19212868

https://g.co/kgs/xNk6VA
>>
>>19212920
I don't like Death Cab.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQrGRR6Su4E

>>19212912
>implying Chumbley is not the Work
>implying he doesn't fold the A.'.A.'. initiations into the Column of the Crook'd Path
>>
>>19212933
>Implying someone is implying things they do not intend to imply
>>
>>19212895
I like that Nathan Bjorge article it's where I started too actually. I just found all my lost print outs of multidimensional magick covered in my hand-written notes, which had gone missing for a full year. Turned up totally randomly on Friday
>>
>>19212945
I think I learned about Ebony, Solar Lodge, and a few other things from Totse.
>>
>>19212945
Neat!

Anyone here proficient in necromancy? The very idea repulses me, but it appears to have become necessary, as the only person that could potentially reason with a person very close to me is no longer with us.
>>
>>19212951
O man solar lodge. That went well (lol). I have such a vivid memory of reading about that woman who had this giant vision where she was in the desert and hear this voice bellow "THE GATES OF INITIATION ARE CLOSED," which she proceeded to totally ignore. She went back to the compound and was like yeah everything is cool guys. Well we know what happened right after that lol. Lesson for us all to be had there
>>
>>19212976
It would appear that She still lurks the desert out there.
>>
>>19212773
Astral REALM. Apparently you figured out what was meant anyway but still. My exhaustion has been showing in my last couple posts. WTH ever happened to Palo, sevis, 50of60, and (dare we ask) Sevenleaf?
>>
>>19213007
>what ever happened to [thing]?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anS6bcPpvoQ
>>
>>19213007
Gladly trade palo and sevis for surgo lol. Does it work like that? Can we exchange trips?
>>
>>19213015
'tis my personal speculation that Sevenleaf has been posting under one of two tripcodes that popped up fairly recently. Hope everything is ok with everyone. She disappeared after all the tranny-haters started popping up. Kinda makes you think. Or me, rather.
>>
>>19213022
I know Z's has been used by more than one person in the past.

>me irl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dE-7-kBxXw
>>
>>19213033
So Frater Z may or may not be Frater Z? Seemed like there was a way to prevent people from using the same trip?
>>
>>19213033
That made me miss Sparks
>>
>>19213000
Did you know frater shiva had a YouTube channel? Speaking of http://www.youtube.com/user/phaeton444
>>
>>19212380
When ya live somewhere it's not legal, you never really know these kinds of things, unfortunately. My most accurate answer is "the one I have now."
>>
>>19213094
Yup.
There are a few other decent pages too if you know where to look.
>>
>>19213129
He said really vaguely
>>
>>19213134
https://youtu.be/17RmeaAhhvg
I can't tell if this guy is a sack of shit or not.
Sacks of shit praise him.
But so do decent people.
He was the guy who activated Indiana before it imploded and Sabazius hit the reset button.
>>
>>19213157
Who IS he?
Also, is it true that McMurtry began reviving the OTO by conducting initiations with a literal towel on his head?
>>
>>19213157
That video is p good
>>19212868
Honestly I'd just be happy re establishing a community of people practicing Thelemic Witchcraft, maybe with a Chumbley twist
>>
>>19213172
Uh, that's a hard question.
I read a lot of Pete K.
Satyr ended up pressing me to consider sources and slant.
McMurtry was well meaning but had problems. Like most of us. Just because one emergency 1st to conduct a 9th induction happens black out drunk doesn't mean they all do.

Grady wasn't shitting when he talked about "wartime" conditions. He had to outpopulate sOTO in order to win in court.

There's also that thing where I, frankly, wouldn't hold the OTO to the same standards of A.'.A.'. and I have way more problems with Grady's "lineage" through Jerry (Or Ebony but that's a different story)
>>
>>19213196
Which A.A lineage would you say is currently the "best" considering the clusterfuck that is Thelema currently?
>>
>>19213196
I more or less like McMurtry. It sounded kinda funny but wasn't aware of the alcohol being involved. Just aware of the emergency initiations.
>>
>>19213217
I have left, rejected, or declined the last three I've had serious interaction with. The most recent I left, I actually rectified by passing along the Yorke Microfilms shortly before posting them here. They're a splinter of discontent ex-Mottaites and ex-Russellites. I declined a direct invitation from the living head of the Russellites. Before that I gave PJR a shot because it looked like in silence he'd turned over a new leaf but quickly became unbalanced as his church eroded and he claimed Adepthood while bitching about not being able to keep a job.

I still think there's value in Runar's Enochian speculation and that in the current condition the A.'.A.'. is like the OTO and all lines are valid insomuch as they produce fruit.

But none of them are producing fruit.

>>19213223
McMurtry was a diabetic which meant he could barely handle a single beer, let alone a six pack, which he often enjoyed anyway. I'd be really hard pressed to call him an alcoholic.
>>
>>19213261
You seem to be implying in this thread and others that the "future" of initiation lies in the DBoE system in as much as it produces fresh Work of a consistent quality. Have you considered developing a more formal quadriga or study group?
>>
>>19213266
That's not my implication but my advice would be that in this age of Spiritual Degeneration, in the words of HHDL, Thelema is best practiced solitary with a 'no bullshit' perspective.

This process WILL see you through the GD tier of the A.'.A.'.

Adepthood and beyond is problematic because it implies an organizational structure. You must have a practice network to be an Adept, someone under and above you. The latter is hard enough.
>One guru on so much pain management they gave 'em narcan in case he stops breathing in recovery between dorffort sessions
>One guru lives in a shack and writes world tour quality metal nobody's gonna hear because he's got an agenda and he's sticking to it.
>One guru is in the goddamn mountains of Misinghloo Tibet where things like the internet are a folk tale and will be for at least another year and a half.
>One guru is riding the chinpoko carousel in Tokyo and may or may not have abandoned the Work and we're not on super fuckin' peachy terms.

I won't even tell you about formal or informal students I've had.

These issues are why there's no AoT lineage or OSOAA.
>>
>>19213310
>Thelema is best practiced solitary with a 'no bullshit' perspective.
I feel you on that. I just notice a lot of the regulars who post here are on a similar wavelength re: where they're at on the Work and the kind of systems they work with. I think it'd be neat to work on an operation that's a little more formal under the auspices of this little "community" even if it's not necessarily on this thread
>>
>>19213360
Seconded. Would be down to do something as a loosely tied group based around the work of ebony anpu or something
>>
>>19213360
I can't claim a CS sodality because I'm not CS. They're ... I dunno I should send them my CV when I graduate.

I considered doing a thread and email based practice group when that GD guy from across the pond was working it with me - he had the idea for the name "Black Ivory Lodge" which I passive voice'd into "The Lodge of Black Ivory". Never went anywhere because no Chumbley fans were crawling out of the woodwork, it was just me and him.
>>
>>19213373
Well I'm a regular who fucks with Chumbley and I know at least one other person who regularly posts here who works with Ebony Anpu and the Tesseract system so you have that
>>
>>19203104

>There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?

Actually, that's why I came here today.
I have been feeling very strange sensations in the Force during my meditations. They have been taking my mind to places not often tread, and as time goes on I have had to adjust my practice by quite a bit.
I have also seen changes in others, behavior far out of character, and strange developments in various communities. It all feels very strange, very off.
I have felt this before a few times, it is more intense than the typical energetic shifts of the seasons.

Have others been having similar experiences? Any thoughts?
>>
>>19213384
That person is me, hi. You wanna do a googlehangout about it ? You have both our email addresses. I'm the person who paypalled you latte money that one time, and the dude I'm replying to is the person you keep sending interesting hawk and jackal documents to
>>
>>19213384
>>19213409
I am six hundred words into a 750 word assignment due at midnight.

So, sorta, but not RIGHT NOW; I need to send at least one of you more of my ritual records for DBoE.
>>
>>19213421
He says send it to his email address when you get a shot, but obviously no time pressure. Good luck on your essay. We'll probably just bring this up again at some point in the not so distant future
>>
>>19212951
>Totse
interesting. were you a part of the forum there?
>>
>>19212951
>>19213626
>Totse
Now that's a name I've not heard in a long time.
>>
>>19213671
>>19213626
Yes, I migrated here after 4chan invaded in like 2007 and made it 4chan light.
>Why not just go to 4chan if we've been fucking annexed?

I was on /tg/ for a long time during the Jim Profit years.
>>
So this past weeks my wife had a miscarriage and our cat got diagnosed with cancer. Wife is now convinced she is cursed, is there a way I can check if there's any magick involved? and if it's legit a curse, what can she do?
Thread posts: 380
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.