[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you hear a fidget spinner behind your back, don't turn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

File: IMG-20170626-WA0006.jpg (178KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170626-WA0006.jpg
178KB, 1200x1600px
If you hear a fidget spinner behind your back, don't turn around! It's the peanuts in eyes fidget spinner ghost.

If you look at him, your eyes will also become peanuts.
>>
Oh shit it's the peanut eyes fidget spinner gho
>>
WARNING - if you see a bean bag chair in the next two days do NOT sit on it. After reading this you have now been cursed and if you sit on it Dave will come for you. Share this with 10 other people and you'll be ok. If you own a bean bag chair it's too late for you, you're already Dave's. God Bless.

Pic related is the last guy to have seen Dave.
>>
Why
>>
File: kayne.jpg (93KB, 553x692px) Image search: [Google]
kayne.jpg
93KB, 553x692px
Once you have started reading this there is no going back. In 1945, Kanye West was raped and murdered. His body wasn't found until 1947. Since you have read this, there is a 10% chance that his ghost will show up at your front door tonight. Make sure you lock and barricade your door. If you hear Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1 outside your house tonight, pray that he doesn't break in. That's what he wants you to do. If you own any Kanye albums on any format, it's already too late for you. The only way to protect yourself is to forward this message to 50 people in 8:08 minutes. Little Jay didn't think this was real and left his door unlocked. Then at 4:44 AM, he heard Big Brother outside of his house. He was dead before dawn. 9 year old Kim only forwarded this to 49 people. At 2:07 AM, she heard Bound 2 outside of her house. She suffered a long and agonizing death at the hands of Kanye. You have been warned.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.