[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can some people block paranormal things, like ghosts from their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Burning.jpg (309KB, 876x1016px) Image search: [Google]
Burning.jpg
309KB, 876x1016px
Can some people block paranormal things, like ghosts from their mind?

I've never really experienced ghosts or things like that, and when growing up the two houses I lived in were super fucking haunted, but I never saw a thing.

I was super scared of ghosts when I was little, I never liked the idea of myself seeing a ghost or provoking one, when growing up I manned up, but I wonder "Why did I never see a ghost?", did I just get lucky? Lots of people say they seen, and talked to ghosts when they were a small kid, but the closest thing to a ghost I seen/heard when growing up was pareidolia.

Recently I saw a ghost, my dad included, but thats a different story.
>>
Them seeing you isn't really a big deal.

You seeing them AND they know you see them is when you should worry.
>>
>>19202247
The ghost my dad, and I saw knows we saw it

Its the kind that pokes it's head around a corner from the edge of your sight, and before you can get a good look at it, it pulls back; my dad saw it when his bedroom was lit, it has a round white face, and I saw it when my bedroom was dark, it's face was dark, the only reason I saw it was because the wall behind it was lit from another room, so we know that its effected by light; don't know if it is a bad thing, I'm not very religious, but I do believe in Christain-God, so every time I get spooked I just think of God, it seems to work for me.

We have a theory it could be a wall Oni, because there is a sizeable hole in the drywall, its only covered by a picture.
>>
>>19202294
I kept misreading your posts that you saw the ghost of your dad, and I was like that seems way fucking scarier than all the other dead relatives people seem to see
>>
>>19202575
Kek, no idea who the ghost would is; but if you were to see ghost-dad, that would be kinda cool though.
>>
>>19202791
Ghost dad would give you the hot cosby
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.