[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When I was younger, my Dad owned his own business and had a cleaning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: moot head.png (128KB, 330x330px) Image search: [Google]
moot head.png
128KB, 330x330px
When I was younger, my Dad owned his own business and had a cleaning guy come in every weekend at night. I was often there as he worked, goofing around on one of the computers. The cleaner guy came in with his father a few times (who owned the cleaning business, nice stern old black guy who used to be a priest.) The first time I met the cleaner guy's father, my Dad was also there and remembers what he (father/priest) said to me. When I shook his hand, he looked me in the eye, then looked my Dad in the eye, and said "he's got the touch." At the time we didn't really make anything of it, but it's stuck out to me as odd ever since. I don't want to sound full of myself (believe me I'm not) but I don't know if that means I'm meant to do something positive with my life? I'm kind of in a flux right now and for some reason that keeps popping back into mind.

For some additional info that may or may not be relevant, this happened in ~2002 so I was 5 years old. I was also considered a "miracle baby" since my Mom technically shouldn't have been able to carry me to full term (my middle sister who came before me had to be delivered via C-section and the doctor who did it botched my Mom's cervix. The doctor who saw me to full, natural delivery called it a "divine cerclage" [cervical stich])

Again it may mean nothing after all, but I'd just want to know if this sounds significant in any way to anyone here.
>>
you can become anything in your life and if you think thats relevant or have a feeling that you have to find a destination where youre needed you should first start with wirkout and discipline.
>>
>>19202005
Sounds like you were being groomed.
>>
File: 1498216224579.gif (978KB, 640x475px) Image search: [Google]
1498216224579.gif
978KB, 640x475px
>>19202005
Anything is possible, kid. If you want to move mountains then move mountains. Dont become arrogant no matter what you do, but stay true to whatever mission you feel is right for you.
>>
File: 1495677663377.png (55KB, 485x409px) Image search: [Google]
1495677663377.png
55KB, 485x409px
>>19202049
>you should first start with wirkout and discipline.
Thank you, /fit/. I actually have been thinking about this a lot lately.
>>19202083
Explain?
>>19202105
Solid advice anon. Thanks.
>>
ITT: Young boy touched by priest still haunted by memories of it and desperately trying to understand why it happened.
>>
>>19202005

lmao dunno why but i've read your post singing king of carrot flowers
>>
>>19202661
Damn that's a good album.
>>
>>19202005
He's got the powerrrrrrr YEAH
>>
>>19202005
A more serious answer, I completely feel you. Has your life been considerably lucky? Do you tend to bring fortune to other people or at least protect them?

What's your religion?
>>
>>19202612
gdi

fucking lost
>>
>>19202005
Depends. If you are nigger or a honkey, then yes, youre full of shit. Otherwise, no.
>>
>>19202803
Opened the thread for this. Thank you anon.
>>
Whats your ethnicity op? And what are your political views?
>>
>>19204967
Does his ethnicity really have to be a factor? You white people amaze me.
>>
I'm only only wanting contact
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPTyNDqOzpM
>>
File: swing.png (102KB, 2000x2177px) Image search: [Google]
swing.png
102KB, 2000x2177px
>>19202830
>>19204967
Well I've had a lot of shit happen to my family that they did not deserve at all, but we've been lucky to get out of them and be stronger for it. My Dad also used to tell me specifically to pray for stuff when I was younger because "[mine] were always answered." (which isn't necessarily true because then my Mother would still be alive, but for most other important things I guess it does ring true.)
Like, I've always had bad/anxiety inducing shit happen, but then immediately afterwards something good happens to offset it that's almost too good to be true.
As far as other people, I've had several people tell me I have a "safe aura" about me (especially my girlfriend. Sometimes this is mistake for me being gay, which I am not, but oh well.)

And for both of you, I'm:

- Christian (non-denominational but I went to a Baptist church when I was younger. I've had a few lapses unfortunately but at this point I'm positive about the existence of God and Jesus. Too much has happened in my life for me to not believe, you know?)

- White

- Political views vary. I went uber blue pill earlier this year because reasons, but pic related is the range I have been in. INFJ too, if that helps at all.
>>
>>19202005
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rKbtlodzCU
>>
>>19202109

Being groomed for child rape

>>19205007

How do you know he was white? Why do you think ethnicity is only important to white people? Different race should be celebrated for their unique characteristics
>>
>>19206087

> I went uber blue pill earlier this year because reasons

Because you like to watch your gf fuck other dudes?
>>
File: 1498469762013.jpg (48KB, 756x654px) Image search: [Google]
1498469762013.jpg
48KB, 756x654px
my if you If Thank Young lmao the then are be shit know your
>>
File: 1476729759566.jpg (299KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476729759566.jpg
299KB, 1080x720px
>>19207032
Yeah basically
>>19207059
thinking emoji
I'm confident that's not what was happening, anon.
>>19207066
Nice dubs, and no. Was trying to win over tumblr qt, didn't work out. Long story.
>>19207115
qué
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.