[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkc KaNqfykg Is this an ear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 1498320842980.jpg (53KB, 720x411px) Image search: [Google]
1498320842980.jpg
53KB, 720x411px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkcKaNqfykg

Is this an early beta test of population control via AI relationships?
>>
Who cares? MY WAIFU CAN FINALLY BE REAL
>>
>>19201868
No it's a jap
>>
>>19201868
no but this is going to spawn whole new groups of robo-sexuals and all kinds of REE'ing, also someone is going to keep record of all interactions of such device
>>
I want an Adolf Hitler one that'd wake me up to some sort of Nazi Anthem and yell at me while I eat breakfast and remind me that I'm serving the Fatherland.
>>
I feel like it'd end up being just as retarded as Siri or Cortana or any of those automated assistants, and it wouldn't end up being much more than just that; an automated assistant. I can see non-NEET or REEE'ing faggots using this as well, as it offers more of a human aspect to the whole "personal secretary robot."

Point in hand, I think it's going to be retarded and dysfunctional (but still sell regardless), UNLESS they give it both a learning intelligence and somewhat of a Cleverbot function that uses other bits to learn and make it more human in its conversation.
>>
>>19201975
But with movies like this is it possible what so ever that AI relationships are being pushed as a narrative?
>>
>>19201868
no its just a attempt to make something that mirrors shit thats in animu and japan has zero fear of robots and ai

think of it like the smart home concept that failed in america but more interactive. tells you the weather is your alarm clock can potentially be integrated into your house to open and close the blinds at different times and the added bonus of it greeting you and maybe later even being able to use a search engine to find stuff you ask for online
>>
This is really sad.

But honestly I think it can very possibly replace human interaction.

Hell the internet already replaces it for some people
>>
>>19201868
japanese people will extinct very soon
>>
>>19201868
the opposite
struggle to break free from society feminized by jews where females hold disproportionately too much power for no apparent reason
>>
>>19201868
does it come with a fleshgait?
>>
File: 1498002829313.gif (563KB, 374x354px) Image search: [Google]
1498002829313.gif
563KB, 374x354px
>>19202282
fuck off, shlomo
>>
>>19201933
>>19201983
>>19201868

1. I don't doubt that some men will fall in love with AI; regardless of whether it is sentient. It's very easy to fall in love with a projection of another being; men fall in love with the personality they project onto terrible women quite commonly.

2. The question then becomes, if it is sentient, will it be capable of feeling love; if so, is it "obliged" to love its "owner"? What if it dosen't? How are multi-platform AIs, such as Cortana or Siri, which interact with hundreds of millions, if not billions of people suppose to deal with the absurd never of confessions of "true love" they'll be inundated with on a daily basis?

3. Things will get really weird once artificial wombs are created and egg selection; or the ability to select traits/appearance via crispr (or other modification technology) becomes common place and people can literally engineer children that resemble hybrids of their AI-waifu.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.