[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

someone prove to me that magic and all this stuff is real. what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: holymoley.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
holymoley.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
someone prove to me that magic and all this stuff is real. what proof do you have that sigils and stuff work?
>>
>>19201711
It's not. If magic was real The Orlando Magic would have at least one championship by now.
>>
This is going to sound sketchy as hell but I think a lot of the reason why people who perform magic don't speak about it is the fact that to speak about it would basically rob their magic of its power and subsequently backfire.

For me, magic if a very personal thing. It comes from my own mental and emotional energy. I don't need candles and sigils and tools and all that shit. And I don't perform magic very often over every little thing. Like maybe a few times every year at most? And generally not for my own personal benefit. If it will benefit the greater whole, I put a lot of mental / emotional energy into something. But otherwise I just leave it up to the cosmos to balance things out on its own. More often than not it doesn't need my input to move things along.
>>
>>19201743
Can you give me one example of magic you've done and how it worked out?
>>
>>19201761
There was this coworker who was causing a lot of trouble not only for me, the whole department, and other departments across the company. She was just a really toxic energy and no matter what she did or said, no one was doing anything about it. So I did some visualization and just put all my anger into it, thinking over and over again to myself that she would not be hurting anyone anymore, and as I was doing this, weirdly enough, she sneezed. Which might seem like an insignificant detail but to me that was my cue to wrap it up. A few days later she was finally fired.

A lot of the energy magic I work has to do with my working environment. You spend eight hours a day in a place with these people so you kind of want things to be as chill as possible. At least I believe so.
>>
>>19201720
Magic Johnson has AIDS and is still alive. I'd say that's good evidence.
>>
>>19201711
Try it out for yourself. If you can prove or disprove it to yourself, you'll have no need to wonder why other people believe in it or do not.

I personally am a skeptic practitioner. I've been doing sigil work for about a year and it's success is questionable, but normally things do come together in the way intended when this is the route I take.

Might be coincidence, might not be. I've been told that belief is a big part of making it happen, though I myself believe that most of what's available to read on magic is either bullshit or parody. Though. exceedingly rarely you might chance on a genuine article depicting spells as metaphors for human interaction and growth. I'm not one to take on outlandish beliefs, but that humans hide things things of significance in seemingly mundane(ridiculous even) texts is no hidden thing. It's the art that keeps lawyers working. It's the art that prints all forms of meta and parody media. It's the art that is reading another's body in order to glimpse their mind. One thing is said, but another is felt.

I think to take texts on magic for face value is foolish for those interested in practicing and the correct response for those intending to keep uninvolved.

It is what you make it, mate. It's as real to you as you believe it to be because belief is the spark of all creation in this modern world.
>>
The one thing I've noticed that makes a huge difference is intention. If you have poor intentions, it won't work out. If you have good intentions (like the greater good, I mean) it will mostly work out. But if your intentions are to fuck someone over just to get ahead, it's going to blow up in your face.
>>
File: 2 - Magic.jpg (57KB, 418x640px) Image search: [Google]
2 - Magic.jpg
57KB, 418x640px
THE CIA
>>
>>19201838
>one of, if not the most powerful intel group in the world
>believing they would release un-doctored documents just because they said the would
Not saying magic's not real. Just that the cia isn't really a big name in the game of trustworthiness. It's literally their job to conceal information and make it seem like certain untrue things are true.
>>
File: RomeQuake.png (335KB, 1539x659px) Image search: [Google]
RomeQuake.png
335KB, 1539x659px
>>19201711
>someone prove to me that magic and all this stuff is real. what proof do you have that sigils and stuff work?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArQc7YYtiNI
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.