[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever since I went spiritual((a.k.a summoning)) im starting to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: outdated_meme.gif (1MB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
outdated_meme.gif
1MB, 400x388px
Ever since I went spiritual((a.k.a summoning)) im starting to get paranoid about stuff such as
"do x see it if I do this weird shit or when I watch *insert dark humor*"
"is this a bad thing?"
"is it okay if I express myself by swearing?"
"this is embarrassing"
"am I tripping?"

Help me you hippies
>>
>>19201658
You need more chakras to cleanse your spiritual summonings
>>
>>19201738
what do you mean?
the one I actually summoned is a good spirit
>>
>>19201754
good =! clean
most summonings are unclean and dirty your chakras
you need to get more, clean chakras to counter this effect
this is why you need sacrifices to complete more powerful summonings since your sacrifice would be clean
>>
>>19201788
im assuming its by meditation, if thats the case it scares me due to the fear of seeing and meeting something bad like demons
figured out its what he wanted me to do the last time we met but then again I dont want to crap my pants
>>
>>19201839
okay whoa
if a spirit suggests you meditate then that should meditate that should throw up some pretty big red flags
meditation should be done under one's one volition and free will since it's a way of entering, in part, the aether
doing it under a spirit's influence means it can lay some claim to that part of you which is obviously very dangerous
>>
>>19201658

You seem to have something that has latched itself onto you.
It starts by slowly degenerating your
mind. One thing about degenerating of the mind is that it happens exponentially and once that process has initially comenced it becomes a feet to stop.

Example of this is when individuals are exposed to, vein and vulgar content.
(Depends on which wolf you feed)
There will come a point where the initial vulgar content will normalize itself within the individual and won't besuffice to satisfy their needs. And because they have become internalized by the individual they become part of their character.

after that you will move on to ever weirder and fuckier shit, than the prior ones because you don't get the same kick anymore.

Theoreticall you can swear. You'd only be invoking sht onyourself and the person or thing you are swearing at. So making sht harder for yourself.

What these things truley seek is raw energy. By making you scared, angry, sad, depri they will feed on that.

What they like the most is people who are unaware and ignorant. They can latch themself and make someone's entire live shitty.

If this goes on long enough the individual will eventually be able to see the entity, through the energy it has acquired.

Jesus saves bois.
>>
>>19201899
dont worry its not a direct suggestion, I cant even hear/feel him clearly so theres an obvious communication block and I feel that more of a guidance since its one of the things I asked for, kinda like a teacher-student relationship

>>19201901
dont scare me but imma buy a figma of jesus and the saint that represents him just to make sure
(if youre curious, im only covering his name because I know that some peeps here are of negative energy/toxic and he is pretty strict when it comes to regulations)
>>
>>19201658
A large factor in the reason why summons use very detailed and specific starting and ending rituals is so that you don't unintentionally bring some thing through during your day to day activities, or send the wrong signal to a potentially summoned entity who is still observing, after you thought the ritual was finished.

If you take short cuts for indicating when a ritual has officially begun, and when it has officially ended, then your own peace of mind will pay the price.
>>
>>19201658
>>>19201658
>send the wrong signal to a potentially summoned entity who is still observing, after you thought the ritual was finished.
this actually happened
>If you take short cuts for indicating when a ritual has officially begun, and when it has officially ended, then your own peace of mind will pay the price.
how do I end it then?
>>
>>19201958

Hey i'm >>19201901

I'ts ok if you do.. but just make sure you don't end up praising the statue or the figure. It's just a representation so we take time and remm what he has done for us.

Don't worship the image on the statue.
When praying aka don't think about the image of the white bro portrayed on the statue.
We don't even know if he's black or white ;). Not that it matters anw but if you do you are worshipping a false idol.

Thou shalt not make ay graven image for worship. Ironic how the st peters basilica is loaded with worship of fallen idols.

Jesus saves bois.
>>
How do I clean my chakras and so summoning
>>
File: 1490220993237.jpg (36KB, 300x282px) Image search: [Google]
1490220993237.jpg
36KB, 300x282px
>>19201658
Who/what did you summon?

A name would be helpful.
>>
>>19201901
>>19202668
>not realising that jesus is just another spirit trying to claim souls for himself
how can you be sure of his benevolence?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.