[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Those of you who believe in ghosts - why? There's no evidence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: ghost.jpg (474KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
ghost.jpg
474KB, 1500x1500px
Those of you who believe in ghosts - why?

There's no evidence they exist lads!
>>
>>19201305
Science prove they real
>>
>>19201305
>There's no evidence they exist lads!
Except for photographs, video and audio recordings and thousands of eyewitnesses
>>
>>19201323
explain
>>19201330
what's the most convincing ghost evidence?
>>
I believe in ghosts after I had my 45lbs barbell move from leaning in the corner of my hall to the center and fall onto the glass table where i keep my keys. I remember sitting down the hall eith my back to it, hearing the sound of it being put down, turning around, and watching it fall and smash that table into pieces.
>>
>>19201335
It might just've been a faulty barbell lad?
>>
Becuz i am ghost
>>
File: 1497874016143.jpg (120KB, 456x337px) Image search: [Google]
1497874016143.jpg
120KB, 456x337px
>>19201348
It moved from leaning in the corner to the center of the hallway, standing completely vertical. Fuck, the damn thing only started to fall when I looked at it.
>>
CIA INVESTIGATIONS
C I A ONLY TELLS THE TRUTH WHEN I THINK IT IS INTERESTING BTW DESU FAMPAI
>>
Anyone who believes in ghosts is a brainlet who can't understand statistics. Hundreds of billions of people have died, while only seven billion people are alive, so the chances of seeing a ghost would be far higher than seeing a normal person.
But for some reason only LARPers see them. Really makes me think
>>
>>19201305
You remind me of my father. He didn't believe in ghosts until his father died... and moved in. Now, as far as I could tell, nothing had changed about the house and there was no ghost of my father's father, but my father was really bothered by this once it started. There was a basic consistency to his reports, and he LOOKED haunted.

It didn't convince me of ghosts, but I don't really need to be convinced. I find the subject fascinating regardless of its underlying validity.
Still, I gather that this is the basic reason why people actually believe in ghosts: because something happened in their life that made ghosts personally untenable to deny.
>>
>>19201330
This. There are plenty of pictures and videos of ghosts online. Pictures and videos of actual ghosts. And if that isn't enough proof for you people, my aunt told me she saw a ghost once.
>>
Y'all niggas better start posting good photos and vids.
>>
>>19201593
So....you mean to say Larpers are actually psychic??!

Holy shit, how do they get their psychic powers?
>>
>>19201305
There are plenty of legitimate photos and videos of ghosts and their interactions with the physical world. But science will not acknowledge them because they defy the laws of physics and nature.

Any scientist who believes in ghosts or has experienced them will probably keep it out of his professional work because he would be ridiculed and dismissed for trying to prove it.

To put it simply: people who don't believe in ghosts haven't experienced them first hand. Once you do, there's no denying it.
>>
>>19201593
Yes, anyone who believes that once you die you become a ghost and that's that, is a fucking idiot.

But the general consensus seems to be that you have a choice and/or can get stuck in between our world and the other.
>>
>>19201330
>>19201636
>>19201724
SO FUCKING POST THEM

Ŗ̷̢̬̗̜̳͎̟̮̫̻̝͓̹̼̺͈͈Ȩ̷̨̖͕̜̦̣̗̙̼̫̝͉͙̪̜̱̠̥̰̤̕Ȩ̵̷̱̱͕̥̫̙̬̼͚͔̤̘̘͎͘͟É̸̜̙̥̰̤͉͟E̟͙̩͈̫̜̫̳̫̬̤̻͔̕͝Ę̨̛̥̭͍͚̺͠E̷̮͇̗̤̜̮̝̳͕̱̻̘͢͞E̡̤͍͓̩̳͝Ḙ̼̣̟̺̩̬̥̞̙͉̝͔͉̗̗͍̩͘͜͞͞E̪̘̤̗̼̳̤͕̱̮͕̹͢͝͡Ę̛̮͙͕̺͉̦͔̕͝Ȩ̡̞͍̩̗̖̭͙̘͟͝E̵̸̖̗̮͙̘̫͓̭͚E̴̼̦̙͎͎̦͔È̛̤̦̥̫̤͚͘͟͠E̡̝̪̤̞̟͍̺̰̻̤̪̕͡ͅE̶̵̟̻̤̙̣̙̳̪͚̬̥̼͇͍͇E̴̵̵̢͕͔̱̖̤̜̰̯̠̜̠̹̻̹͔̩̥͡Ȩ̧̢̣͉̳͞͡ͅÉ̵̫̭̳̼̖͝È͎̙̻̬̳͚̮̤̤́́͘E̷͕̦̤͓̼̮̩̘̯̪͍͓͘Ę̸̨̟̠̖͔̠͜͞E̷͍̻͚͉̤̙͇͈͉̠̹̳̟̘̤͞͞ͅÈ̸̶̵̦͙̭̤ͅḘ̵̡̡̠̠̱͖͖͔̣̥̘̩͓̥͚̳͈E̪̜͉͉͈̙̩̺͚̯̝̠̕͜͝E̶̡̛͇̱̣̱ͅE̵̢̙̪̳͔̪̮̠̙̝͇̤̬̻̥͔̠͚E̸̛̝̭͚̦̥̝̠̻̰͈̟̞̣̳̙̩͜͞͞ͅE̵̡͕͉̞̭̤̖͕̝̩̰̹͔̫͙̝͎͘͢E̛̥̫͈̭̯̦̼͜E̹͇̬̩̙̞͚͞ͅE̸̳̭̥̮̮̠̝̟͓͈̖̻̟̪͎̩̩̮̕͘͜È̛͙̦̟͜͡É̸̹̗͔͓̻̗̥̬̤͜E̺͖̹̮̟̫͓̩̘̳̰͢͡E̗̰͇̞̘̪̮̰͠͝Ę̨̝̱̱̖̕͡E̡̹͚̬̦̝̩͇͜͠ͅE̢̡̨̝͖̗̠̙͚̫̳̯͘͠É̶̡̛̟̖͇͙̰̠̱͓̟̦̰͍͝ͅE̡͎͔͉͕͕̤̼͕͎̜͢ͅͅĘ̫̦̙̭̝̘̻̦̠̮͙͡E̡̙̹͉̝͍͙̕͢͡È̴̢͉̩͕̤͇͙͘͘ͅĘ̛̥̱̰̣͉͓͈͍̰͍͍̯̪̩͟ͅĘ̳͙̦̬̜͍̦͎͓͈͇̞̩̗̤̖͘͞͠ͅE̶̸̸̵̛̖̜̬͙̦̺̗͚̳̭ͅĘ̵̷̻̹̥̙̱͎̝̮͔͇̪͇͈͔̞̻̕ͅE̞̩̼͚̦̮͇̮͘É͎̣͎̥̟͍͕̩͈̤͚͘͞E̵̶̡͓͎͇̰̭̗͖͡ͅE̷̻̠̬̰͓͔͕͖̜͙͙͘͘͡E̡̡̬̮̗̪̯Ȩ̴̴̭̙͍̘̫͘E̡̨͈̼̩̹̠̰̳̩͓͉̝̜͙̻̖͚̪͙͙͞Ȩ̫͙͔̰͕̱̤͉̞̤̫̯͖ͅĘ̴̸̫͎̞͔͇̟̭͈͎̭̹̠̟̬̱Ȩ̷̟̤̜͉̝̗̘͈Ę̨̺̜̯͇̳͚͇͈̞̪̳E̘̠͈̱̜̺͕̕ͅÉ̯̥̝͎͉͈͉̪̠̮͜E̷̘̪͉͔̠͈̼Ȩ̧͉̺̘͉̯̥̘̘̭̠̜̝͕È̷̶̼̗͍̤̰Ȩ̼̤̩͔̰̙̝͓̞͔̼̩̖́ͅE̵̸̝̝̥̬̣͉̼̝͍̰͘͟E̵̡̨̖̩͓̖̱̦̺͓͕̳̱̫͙͖͜ͅͅÉ̢͖̪̪̫̱̳ͅĘ̛͓̮̳̻̜͍ͅȨ̥͙̗̥̗̮̭͞Ę̥̙̭̭̬̠͉̜̗̦̜͚̠̠͉͘͠Ę̝͔̫̙̰͡͡E̶̶̳̱̘͎̜̦͖̘̩̦͕̩̝̙̗̤E̛̼͙̫̗̖̦̘̻̞
>>
My house is legit haunted. It's been occupied by my family since my great grandmother. She reported the same shit I & my ex witnessed. A family who lives directly opposite us sees the same shit we do too. here's one example:

I was around 9 years old, me my mum and brother were alone in the house upstairs watching telly. We heard keys downstairs dropping on the floor, so me and mum and bro went to see what it was. The downstairs toilet had the light on and door shut. My mum turned the handle but it was locked from the inside. She then had to use a screwdriver to take the door off the hinges. Literally as soon as she got the door off the hinges the fucking light turned off by the switch...

That's one story out of hundreds. I'd say at least once a month something happens here.. either minor or something really spine tingling..
>>
>>19201305
>There's no evidence they exist lads!
Have you looked? What evidence do you want? A ghost in a cage?
>>
I don't believe in ghosts because as soon as I outgrew the idea of being afraid of them, I never perceived anything that could even remotely be considered ghostlike
>>
File: 16f97b215976f4.jpg (31KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
16f97b215976f4.jpg
31KB, 500x499px
>>19201852
there
>>
>>19201934
I think a lot of the people that believe in ghosts aren't afraid of th em.
>>
>>19201852
Oh, I don't know any. But I've heard about them. You must believe me.
>>
>>19201305
>>19201330
>>19201593
>>19201703
>>19201852
>>19201934

Ignorant. It is said in the bible, ask and you shall receive. though some of you might still float in your ignorance.

https://youtu.be/pN73-5EY2W8
>>
>>19201898
>A ghost in a cage?

Lol
>>
>>19201941

>be me, 10 years old
>living in california with my parents
>area we live in is more than average liberal, even in cali
> Halloween rolls around
>want to go trick or treating as ghost
>too late to pick up costume, so my dad makes me one out of a white bed sheet instead
> have fun that night , get load of sugary shit

>next morning
>walk into kitchen
>see parents looking at local news, seem distraught
>peek at newspaper
>"Ku Klux Klan member spotted going door to door recruiting members"
>protesters show up later that afternoon, wreck garden and trash car
>move to texas week later

never again
>>
Ghosts are nothing more than memetic memory

Your brain can process that a place has been set to many a horrific things

Your subconscious recreates the individuals who existed as well
>>
>>19201967
>trying to play guru on an indonesian sundial recordings message board

Nice bait.
>>
>>19201934
this
>>
>>19202030
>hurrdurr its all in your head
So i guess our minds project them into recording devices.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.