[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who actually controls the world? Who are the Powers that Be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

File: usu.png (84KB, 3617x2533px) Image search: [Google]
usu.png
84KB, 3617x2533px
Who actually controls the world? Who are the Powers that Be? Is it the Jews? Illuminati? Masons? All of them?
>>
CEOs and politicians. that's about it. i dont know if they have an illuminati or not, but does it really matter?
>>
Kabbalists, but even they are only puppets of the demiurge.
>>
>>19200852
Jewish CEOs and politicians
>>
>>19200877
>implying the goyim on wall street arent part of the problem
>>
>>19200832
If only 1% of the US population were purple aliens, yet these purple aliens were 50% of all US billionaires, 50% of the Supreme court, owned all of Hollywood and many media outlets? The country would be in outrage, these billionaire bank owner purple aliens would have enslaved most of mankind to be their slaves....

Now change out purple aliens into JEWS and that is what reality today is. 1% of the US population, less Jews than there are redheads in the USA, yet these Jews own half the money and make all the laws. They are sneaky, they change their names, they get plastic surgery , but they are still evil Jews, doing what evil Jews do.
>>
The Federal Reserve
About 300 some odd groups, i.e. the Bankers Club, Bilderberg, etc
A few elite families of old European wealth
The Rothschild Family
>>
Discordians
>>
File: Bernie-Sanders.jpg (59KB, 1160x629px) Image search: [Google]
Bernie-Sanders.jpg
59KB, 1160x629px
>>19200832
The masters of the universe, the top 1%, the same families for centuries
>>
File: On0vLh.jpg (302KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
On0vLh.jpg
302KB, 1920x1080px
>>19200832
Stars
Stats or Zodiac is the real root of all gods
and it control human fate or even things
>>
>>19201056
>astrology is real then
>>
Anyone else feel kind of sad that we'll die without truly knowing who these people are? The fact that some assholes are controlling everything and automatically can get away with anything enrages me. Could there ever be an uprising that would bring down these secret societies? Or is it a stupidly naive thought?
>>
http://elitesesotericsymbols.blogspot.fi/2017/02/cult-of-aton-part-1-akhenaton-and.html
>>
Sabbatai Zevis crew
>>
>>19201066
loved it, but the sad part is, if an uprising were enough Brazil's government and probably US's too would't be there anymore, at least not with the same people
>>
>>19201066
everything is waves
>>
>>19201066
You can find all the names if you know where to look
>>
>>19201104
>>19201114
So is there any way we peasants could destroy this whole muh secret family/clan fuckery? Or are we doomed?
>>
>>19201066

look at the link below you
>>
>>19201118
Yes. Is it going to be you or me? Probably not.

Locating these people is probably the most difficult part, they're very spread out over the world. And you kind of have to cut all the heads off at once.
>>
>>19201118

Maya, which they have they have a firm control over is merely an illusion and science approve with that notion, much more is achieved for greater good of humanity when one person is being enlightened than would be possible through politics or violence.
Seek for fraternities that aim for light.
>>
>>19201149
>yes goy sit and meditate don't ever take any action though
>>
the /scanner/s
>>
Money. Money controls the world.
>>
>>19201167
Aka Jews? Nah, dont think it's that simple.

The correlation of Wealth=Power is stronger than
Jews=Wealth=Power

Occams' razor people
>>
>>19200832
None of the above.
>>
>>19200832

1 john 5:19

We know that we are from God, and the whole world lies in the power of the evil one.

ephesians 6:12

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

john 14:30-31

I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming. He has no claim on me, but I do as the Father has commanded me, so that the world may know that I love the Father.

you tell me, who is the ruler of this world?
>>
>>19201085
underrated post
>>
>>19201180
>I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming. He has no claim on me, but I do as the Father has commanded me, so that the world may know that I love the Father.

Caesar is coming for me.
The nameless empire.
Babylon, Rome, Persia
The Akkadian Shaitan

Empire, from its birth c~2300 BC, has usurped civilization, which predates it by several millenia.

A Divine Cult is civilization. The Systemic Cultivation of Life, of the kosmos itself.

The State was created to protect the rights and freedoms of it's citizens.

To do this it is given power and wealth through taxes.

It only lasted from 3000-2300 BC before the first multinational, multi ethnic, multilingual, yet intolerant of anything other than it's cosmopolitan monoculture, empire was established.

The Empire of Agade.

The Agadian Empire.

Satan

Literally, this was who and what Abraham was escaping.

The Bible makes clear who the enemy is; put simply: those centralizing forces that oppose specialization.
>>
>>19200832
The ones who toke time to educate themselves to a degree that they are more intelligent then the majority. They become the next best choice for leading.
Go back to school and learn the basics of the good life, moron.
>>
>>19201277
Have you heard the news?

What news?

There's rumours if a group of people called The Satans, the Agadim.

They rape and they pillage and enslave, and they're lead by a man called Saru-ken

Sounds like the Lord of the Rings

Fractal story within a story
>>
>>19201297
We keep kicking the empire's ass, in cycles, but there are always remnants that get away, plotting they're next emergence.
>>
>>19200832
Jesus holds the Universal mechanisms, except for on the will of his children.

This free will has enabled the evil powers to have influence, lucifer, Satan, etc. This allows the creation of demon cults, baal, kali, etc.

Now the Jewish media is powering our perversions, it's not the mosaic Judaism though, it's a coopt of the molochites
>>
>>19200832
>>
>>19201304
It's like kek.

At first it was fun, a game. Civilization flourished, a New Age had dawned. One with Nature, The Kosmos and the Creator. Harmony.

Then Sargon of Akkad got involved,

Ruining it.

Sargon the Ruiner.
>>
>>19201341
When we've put so many layers of irony over our communication that no one knows what the fuck is going on?
>>
>>19201352
Does anyone else get the feeling that we're in an epic war of good v. evil?

And that there's a master plan of good, encoded, and that it's decoding and revelation is the master plan itself.

So more brains = more win.

Therefore evil must Agenda 21
>>
>>19201364
>a master plan of good, encoded,

DNA itself.

The more unique strands of DNA, 7 billion + woohoo!, each with it's own host of unique genetic engines, the more likely some sort of awesome meta structure emerging from base code and into our field of experience.

And then people start flying and stuff.
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (191KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
191KB, 1280x720px
>>19201374
Evil hates complexity.
Because it has limited control.
The Good doesn't mind
Because it trusts in the Good.
>>
>>19200877
Some are (((them))) but not all, and blaming only (((them))) diminishes the effect all of them have on subjugation of man and natural resources.
>>
>>19201364
It appears there is

>>19201315
>>
>>19201080
>Aton

>not Aten

Fucking idiots
>>
The apathy coalition rules the world. Good people trust that other good people are doing good things even when nobody is watching, so they don't bother watching. This is most people. This unwatching nature is why "pillars of the community" are usually fucking the community's children.
>>
>>19200832
Me. AMA
>>
No one here knows what the fuck they're talking about.

>It's Jews!
>It's Satan. Read the bible
>It's the government!
>guys.. its aliens
>we do our energy does

None of you have a single fucking clue.
>>
>>19201541
What is the truth?
WHERES SAMANTHA!
>>
>>19201541
Did you just leave a clue?

Did I leave a new clue by suggesting the existence of the first clue?

The more you see it, the more there is.
>>
File: we do.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
we do.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>19200832
W E D O
E

D
O
>>
>>19200832
Look into the Jesuits and the Vatican. They predate and now control most notable other secret societies. The Rothschild's may rule over vast parts of the banking system and media, but if you research how they actually got so wealthy in the first place, you'll quickly see who's really in charge.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.