[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else have the flame? Deep inside yourself? The unstoppable

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 14

File: 1473726259116.jpg (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1473726259116.jpg
1MB, 1600x900px
Does anyone else have the flame?
Deep inside yourself?
The unstoppable rage?
Sometimes i get red flashes, and i imagine myself killing everyone i see.

I feel like i can really do it too, like i could go for days and days and days until ive brutally eviscerated and destroyed everyone on the planet.
Is there some sort of weied /x/ explanation for this?
Am i just a spychopath?
Am i just an edgy millenial?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmKgudldQeo
BORN TO DIE
WORLD IS A FUCK
>>
>>19200820
clean your room
>>
>>19200820

It's mental illness and hormonal imbalance. Go see a general care physician and a therapist.
>>
>>19200833
Sadly it's not.
Not OP here but I feel exactly the same.
I wanna burn to brightly I sleep a lot to not do it too soon.
>>
File: BORN_TO_DIE.jpg (55KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
BORN_TO_DIE.jpg
55KB, 500x501px
>>
>>19200820
>>19200886
Teenagers have more hormones. Itll pass
>>
>>19200820
Give it time. You will get it under control. You will always know it is there and it will become this private thing that only you enjoy. I lost many friends because they thought I was cool and when they went too far I showed that side. But even that was worth it. Search for people who will accept you as you are. I found a few. Good people.
>>
>>19200820
3edgy m8

>red flashes
>destroy everyone
>feel like I could really do it too

Or... the middle school resource officer will have to drop his donut for five seconds to haul your screeching ass into his office to sit for a half-hour while they decide whether or not to put you in special-ed if you aren't already there.

Stop being a faggot OP.
>>
>>19201573
My sides
>>
>>19200820
You honestly probably feel weak from time to time at least subconsciously, and this idea that you could give into some all consuming power trip that you unlock your sharingan is a way to comfort yourself. You might not even be weak of anything just unmotivated, insecure, or upset with the faults you percieve in the world.
>>
your a fucking faggot op , " ayy i see red " , kill urself
>>
Triggered much? My rage makes me see in a blue white light color. I shake from the adrenaline. It feels like fear. Triggering a fight or flight response.
>>
I think about gore from time to time
>>
The flame of faggotry burns deep
>>
>>19200820
your a flaming homo!!!! xDD
>>
>>19200820
>>19200886
There is something wrong with you two though, even if you're just teens as many here suspect.
Wanting to hurt people that got nothing to do with your problems is pathetic, and will only cause more shit being thrown your way, as this thread shows. Sort yourself out before you want to take on changing the world.

Imho OP, try out some new things & try to find a hobby. Something where you actually create something useful from nothing, where every minute you invest in it comes with some tangible reward. Not stuff like gaming, you'd be surprised how much joy can come from that.
>>
>>19200820
I am you anon.
Sometimes I scream like a monster especially during working out, I have bloody dreams in which I fight in battles where rivers of blood flow, where I die or kill... it is probably testosterone... when I was a child I was larping a lot and swinging stick and pretending that I slay foes on the battlefield.
>>
>>19205416
I'm the same, but i blame everything thats not actively on Earth.
I feel the same.
It feels like a Doomguy rage.
Like i know what he feels like.
It's fucking horrible.
>>
File: marv-sin-city.jpg (52KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
marv-sin-city.jpg
52KB, 720x404px
...most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face. Or in a Roman arena, taking his sword to other gladiators like him. They woulda tossed him girls like Nancy back then...
>>
>>19205439
>i blame everything thats not actively on Earth.

That's not something you can do about though, right? You can change how you feel about things though. You don't have to be like that if you don't want to. In your little bubble of perception you are king, you can alter things that make you what you are. But be careful to be honest to yourself, don't pretend things are fine when they're not.
>>
>>19205416
Sorry.
25 over here.
>>
Don't want to kill anybody, but I do have a utter hatred for humanity deep inside that makes me want to punish them. If I had my way, everyone who committed adultry would be branded a mark on the cheek, every murderer would be forced into madness within solitary confinement, every person who verbally attacks somebody unprovoked several times would have their vocal cords removed.
>>
>>19203276
I lose color when that happens to me. This isn't an every person kinda of thing?
>>
>>19200820
We don't talk about what you are. Nor do we tend to lie about it.

It's all about what triggers those red flashes.
>>
>>19200820
hey op
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNsAo9pppFfUsdPod9X01sRLwYmAMWWwC
<3
:P
>>
I only see it in dreams, saw my son in a dream and it immediately went away when I hugged him

I love you and your mother - more than you'll ever know
>>
>>19200820

Dont listen to all those low test triggerbois.
Something must have triggered you, your imagination is a way to deal with it. As long as you just imagine going onto a rampage, its nothing to worry about. Some people have a strong temperament, me included so things like that happen from time to time. Reading helps
>>
>>19205549
So in other words you expect empathy from everyone, but don't got a shred of it yourself?
The problem is you, not humanity. Grow a thicker skin, you're at the right place for that.
>>
>>19205643
Not the guy you were talking to

But why should anyone have empathy for garbage such as child rapists and people who try to make others as miserable as possible on purpose? I have to deal with human garbage every day at my work, I've been the victim of crime many times, and guess what?

I never had done anything of that sort to anyone. Why should I be on the receiving end of that shit? I used to be a person who cared, now I'm a jaded fuck because of the garbage you wanted me to feel empathy for. Fuck you, you fucking sheltered piece of shit.

Anyway, OT - yes OP I do get those rampage effects from time to time. What makes me worried is that I sometimes craft scenarios where I'd be able to exact punishment on people without them even knowing where it came from.
>>
>>19200820
Please don't join the religion of peace.
>>
>>19200820
That's your soul. You're feeling what you'd do if their were no outside influence to stop you. You want to do these things but you know you shouldn't. Check yourself before you rekt yourself
>>
nah you're the typical sociopathic white male

no wonder your ilk keeps shooting up schools
>>
>>19205777
Basically this. You were built to be crazy insane. You can blame your war-loving ancestors.
>>
>>19205777
Well, you can't shoot up a school if you don't go to school.
>>
>>19205734
People aren't born evil fucks,they get made. With exceptions of course. People that fuck kids most often been at the receiving end of that shit, that doesn't justify it, but their life is shit, and is going to be shit,forever. Pity not empathy.

Your life doesn't need to be, but seems like you like it to be. Good luck to you. Why should you be the one to punish people? You're just the same as the people you hate.
>>
>>19205777
>sociopathic
>ilk

pseudo-intellectual detected
>>
>>19205848
>Your life doesn't need to be, but seems like you like it to be. Good luck to you. Why should you be the one to punish people? You're just the same as the people you hate.

Nice assumptions and stupid liberal drivel.

>You're the same as the people you hate

sure thing, I should just receive whatever people throw at me and be quiet about it.

You sound like an idealistic moron who doesn't realize that some people are indeed rotten.
>>
File: 920x920.jpg (42KB, 920x711px) Image search: [Google]
920x920.jpg
42KB, 920x711px
>>19205777
Asians make the best school shooters, desu.
>>
File: reaction image.jpg (17KB, 461x371px) Image search: [Google]
reaction image.jpg
17KB, 461x371px
>>19200820
>Am i just an edgy millenial?
yes
>>
>>19205866
You're projecting.
>who doesn't realize that some people are indeed rotten.
I'm talking to one. I'm saying get another job if that one pulls you into the dirt that much. Why waste that much effort whining and not solve the core issue?
>>
>>19205884
Oh yeah, things are that simple, thanks mr. retard.

>I'm talking to one

top kek m8.
You don't even realize the irony.
>>
>>19206096
>kek

Pottery
>>
>>19206096
They are. But go on, keep up feeling sorry for yourself & imagining punishing people like a coward, big things on the horizon for your future, I'm sure. You just ooze the happy.
>>
>>19200820
sounds gay
>>
File: IMG_5305.jpg (35KB, 433x491px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5305.jpg
35KB, 433x491px
>>19200820
Not gunna lie, feel the same way from time to time.

I'll avoid going full autism but I'll have to agree with OP here when I say he's not the only one who's had these thoughts. It's called cognitive dissonance anon.
Everyone experiences it to some extent. Like while driving on a long highway and picture yourself swerving into oncoming traffic, or you're standing next to a cliff and have the urge to jump or push your friend.

We all have these thoughts, it's programmed In our brains to be reminded of the danger we face, just because you have these thoughts doesn't mean you WANT to kill yourself or you WANT to shoot up the school.
>>
>>19206821
Never said I was sorry for myself, and I actually have dished out punishment to at least two people who deserved it, so since I acted on it I'd like to know how cowardly I am?

Or are you just a stupid liberal who believes people who use violence are cowards?

Am I coward for using violence against violent people? If so, how?

Again, you do the things you accuse me of, it's hilarious.

You probably never had any hardships in your life, you sound like the posh gayboys I see driving BMW's who think their life is hard because they didn't get to fuck a girl they liked.
>>
>>19200820

You just need to act on your urge in a boxing/mma ring. Once your beta edgy ass gets destroyed by any man, you'll settle down. It's always the scrawny nerds who never fought once in their life that say this shit.
>>
>>19200820
Not as edgy, but I do fall asleep fantasizing about going on killing sprees more often that I'd like to admit.
>>
File: 170287290_1280x720.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
170287290_1280x720.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
>>19208064
Keep talking rotten boy.
>>
>>19208624
>can't even gif

sad.
>>
>>19208624
>i-i was just pretending to be retarded!
>>
>>19200820
You should talk to a therapist.
>>
OP, I can relate to you.

When I was a younger I had similiar thoughts and plans. I even carried through on them. I got convicted for manslaughter and armed robbery.

Spent 6 years in prison, had a lot of time to think about myself and my life. I became a very spiritual person, although not religious.

It doesn't pay off. The hate will never go away, the black flame will burn forever inside you. Use it well - because you have something that others don't.
I wen't to Syria for 6 months to satisfy my need for war and killing - came back with diabetes and a pretty complicated hernia. I feel very balanced now and I think experiencing this made me a much calmer and satisfied person.
>>
>>19210810

Also you might be naturally connected to some kind of entity. Think about it. Especially if you experienced pleasure at the sight of death as a child.

I can't tell you more, you gotta find your path. But because you speak of a "flame" I am pretty sure you already realized that you have a connection of some sort..

All the best, OP.
Some people don't deserve anything, not even life.
>>
>>19210822
>Also you might be naturally connected to some kind of entity.
Curious... I've felt like that ever since I was twelve...
>>
>>19210810
what did it feel like to kill someone?
was it as you imagined?
>tfw wish you weren't roleplaying
>>
>>19200820
I don't get red flashes. It used to be often, but not as much now.
>>
>>19205483
Underrated post

>>19200820
The rage is real. It's a mix of major and minor frustrations compounded by a feeling of helplessness, exposed to an inborn desire to 'make things right.' In my youth I liked to think that it was the berserkgangr of Norse legend. These days, I liken it to a chained beast within me (inb4 lel edgy) that I figured out how to use to get shit done.

Instead of letting your rage run unchecked, try letting it out a bit at a time when you need that extra drive or boost of power. After a while the burning flames becomes a single white hot flame that you can use to motivate yourself for the better.
>>
File: 1495517416272.jpg (146KB, 600x744px) Image search: [Google]
1495517416272.jpg
146KB, 600x744px
>>19200820
There is a form of depression where instead of feeling oppressing sadness, one feels rage. I've experienced this, and dealt with it for a little over a year in highschool. You'll be a better man once you break it. It taught me how to remove myself empathetically from a situation and just use pure reason.
>>
File: daemonkin-walpaper.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
daemonkin-walpaper.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>19200820
Fuck yes. Blood for the Blood God. Skulls for the skull throne.
>>
>>19211081
edgy
>>
Iit's okay OP I too was 12
>>
>>19208155
Now I had a dream about just that last night. Thanks OP, it was fun.
>>
File: 1497847791393.gif (143KB, 246x238px) Image search: [Google]
1497847791393.gif
143KB, 246x238px
yeah this actually happened to me once
i got really really mad at my video game so i threw my controller and my mom told me i had to go to my room
that just got me angrier but i listened anyway because she said i couldn't play anymore if i didn't
i hate my mom and when i finally crack for good she's gonna be the first one to go
>>
>>19200820
My class m8 told me he had a dream where he transformed into some sort of demon with wings that was slaugthering everyone in sight to the point there were literally rivers of blood guts and limbs flowing
>>
Learn to code, faggot. Cause then all you want to harm are computers so you can leave the normal world alone ffs
>>
>>19200820
I vote for "edgy millennial".
I don't think you have anything cool like the "berserkr rage" of old. That all disappeared with dem viking schlomos. And that energy has little place in this world.

If you do have this "power", then harness it for when you really need it, but don't abuse it. Having a psychopath's rage is good when you're defending a family member or yourself. But otherwise, its a nuisance that left uncontrolled could land you in prison, duh.
>>
>>19200820
No, not nearly as edgy. I am however, a dormant serial killer. I'm waiting for the trigger. I know one day I will, and likely I'll end up in prison and that will be very unpleasant but it still won't stop me. I can't help it
>>
>>19200820
buy a punching bag
>>
>>19212707
seriously. try using the fire around your hand, with boxing wrappings it feels really good to do it as you slowly tighten your fist at the same time.
>>
>>19212715
Seconded.
>>
>>19200820
Try eating some potent amanitas
And compare the two feelings
>>
File: tinfoil_suits.jpg (229KB, 1200x945px) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil_suits.jpg
229KB, 1200x945px
>>19200820
1. You are letting the CIA mind control rays get to you too much. They need to keep you angry and distracted. I suggest meditation and tin foil hats.

2. Stop with the NOFAP. After about two weeks of NOFAP I walk around in a permanent rage where I feel like I'm gonna rip random people's heads off and fuck their still squirting neck stump holes. You need to literally "milk the hate juice out" on a regular basis or go insane.
>>
File: mantisprophet.png (137KB, 524x707px) Image search: [Google]
mantisprophet.png
137KB, 524x707px
>>19200820
>Sometimes i get red flashes, and i imagine myself killing everyone i see.
>I feel like i can really do it too, like i could go for days and days and days until ive brutally eviscerated and destroyed everyone on the planet.

Most of this species is already damned/doomed - I just sit back and enjoy "the show."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeJ_PaoJQZE
>>
>>19205549
I agree. Let's start by punishing you with them.
>>
For the edgetards: You haven't really found your personal themesong until you've found the song that's still true when you hate it.
>>
>>19200820
start chanting om in the sunlight
>>
>>19200886
Make sure you're not doing this cause you wanna be a tranny cartoon character you stupid faggot
>>
I can relate, OP.

I work a job where I get to see just what animals people actually are.
Any compassion I had for humanity has been thrown out the window - the majority of what I see of it in my day-to-day travels seems to be terrible people with little decency, who just want everything handed to them on a silver platter. Privileged fucks that let their idiot kids run wild and destroy property, while they sit around on their fat asses getting drunk and not giving a fuck about the folks that have to clean all of that shit up and repair it. "Not OUR problem" - the call of the average human.

While I would like to see these people viciously maimed, laws still exist, and therefore, I won't be doing that shit myself any time soon...but that doesn't mean that a lot of them don't deserve it.

Compassion and empathy leave real quick when you see this bullshit every day...but you still smile and be nice, to collect your paycheck.
>>
>>19210810
Are you an angry black man?
>>
>>19213514
LMFAO, that's so fucking stupid!!
No way I'm unleashing an inferno because of that.
>>
>>19200820 (OP)
Don't listen to them, Anon. That urge never goes away.

You have it because life fundamentally sucks in this world. Everything is we do is anti-natural - we shun and legislate against pleasure, live under threat of a gun and a cage, have to fight to avoid a total sedentary life, have clocks and schedules, and generally think and learn as little as possible.

It's a natural and normal response, even if you don't recognize the horror of existence your subconscious does.
>>
>>19200820
Why don't you directly send email to NSA/FBI: "Hey, I'm thikning about mass murder, you know the shit bros?" instead of screaming for help with this thread.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.