[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever felt that, before or whilst doing something, anything,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1331464470740.jpg (32KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1331464470740.jpg
32KB, 500x500px
Have you ever felt that, before or whilst doing something, anything, that you have already done this exact thing? Specific cases, nothing like routines or anything.

Is this a delusion of the mind?
>>
are you summer? i thought everyone knew what dejavu is
>>
File: eurobeat intensifies.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
eurobeat intensifies.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>19200805
>>
>>19200814
it's more than just deja vu
>>
File: multitrack drifting.png (154KB, 428x309px) Image search: [Google]
multitrack drifting.png
154KB, 428x309px
I've had situations that surpass deja vu to the point where I was experiencing a situation I've been in before, except I caught on to it during the middle of it, and even exploited it. Most of the time as a little parlor trick, like calling out what is going to happen groundhog day style moments before it happens, to playing video games and going neo on my opponents' ass.

Maybe I just got gud, or maybe there is something else. I don't know.

I get banned for maphacking sometimes.
>>
File: multi track drifting.jpg (81KB, 506x632px) Image search: [Google]
multi track drifting.jpg
81KB, 506x632px
>>19200848
I see. So how exactly did you catch on to this and develope it to the point where you can be in controll of your perseption of the events? Was it like something that reocurred multiple times on its own, or did you naturally develope a skill to "predict"?
>>
>>19200865
I've always been a fast learner and a good problem solver.

I almost never pay attention to deja vu if it's something like somebody saying something, or something minor and not worth thinking too much about, maybe a off hand remark about what is going to happen to get a eyebrow raised, though people just think it's a lucky guess.

However numerous time something major was happening, I don't remember exactly what they were, or what I did, but it was definitely something that wouldn't happen twice in my life time.

Though a major thing I should mention is I can only get so far with this in a game. Once I do something, like, a counter move in a game in the timeframe of when my opponent presses the button to when the game registers and does the attack from said button, it ends up changing the rest of the event and their skill if better ends up saving their butt. Just an example.

I don't believe it's anything supernatural, but it'd be pretty interesting if it was.
>>
>>19200821

No, that's exactly what a deja vu feels like.
>>
>>19200805
>>19200805
>De ja vu
I had one major experience plus dozens of minor incidents.

>working at huge ass cnc
>double shift and me at morning shift
>evening shift fucked up
>machine needed 4h to fix
>fuck you mr evening shift!
>everyone expecting conflict
>mr fuck up coming
>me slamming work at 110% speed
>mr. Fuck up comes to me
>starts yelling at my face
>"it's your fault you fucking trainee etc."
>rage builds up
>just about to yell back
>DEJAVU
>reality distortion
>I fight mr fuck up
>serious fighting escalating
>turns to fist fight
>DEJAVU ends
>reality distortion ends
>I get sucked back to this previous moment
>my lungs are filled with intent yell
>I breath out and chill
>this guy who was helping me fix machine steps in
>"mr fuck up... We all know it was you"
>avoided fist fight
>sooooooo dejavu was precognition
>>
>>19200960
I'm
>>19200892
>>19200848
and thats not what it's like for me.

It's more like
>experience event
>feel like I've experienced the event twice
>sometimes I get this feeling in the middle of the second event
Also I have been told I have not aged since I was 15 years old, when I'm 30.

Which is super odd because when I was 14 I wish I did so many things differently and I wish I could go back and change at least one thing to make my life a thousand times better.
>>
Earlier, I was on the phone with someone not really important to me that I've never talked to on the phone before.

As the conversation continued, I had this feeling, almost in a supernatural sense, that I have already done all of this exactly as it occurred. So much so that I could predict what else would be said.

And it's not deja vu, because I've never discussed any of the things I discussed in that conversation, let alone vocally or on the phone.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.