[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anybody else who's lived in the appalachians experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1896.jpg (154KB, 699x393px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1896.jpg
154KB, 699x393px
anybody else who's lived in the appalachians experience some shit at night? what is it about the appalachians that makes it so prone to paranormal shit?
>>
>>19199966
i haven't experienced anything big myself (thankfully) but i know many people who have and some minor things have happened to me. was at a party tonight and i overheard friends describing seeing a random light hovering around above the forest in their back yard, moving weird then vanishing. sounded like a UFO

occasional monster stories too.... from orange bigfoot things to weird... human like things with transparent skin.
i regularly heard weird noises, shouting and yelling in the forests at night though.

whats happened to you OP?
>>
>>19199966
idk what makes it so prone to things, thankfully nothing terrifiying has happened to me yet but i think a big factor is that the deep appalachias are basically just fucking jungles.
who knows whats in the countless caves?

us who live in them have merely carved out tiiiinty little holes of civilization basically. the rest is sheer wilderness
>>
>>19199966
Bump

I've been around the tn/va area for about 10 years now. Saw a couple of ufos. One with a friend during a tornado. The other was really strange. I was out on my porch smoking a cig and a family of deer are running across the lawn and, all of a sudden, ALL of them just stop and start looking up. I look up too. It was really cloudy and dark but there was a shape on the clouds. It was circular and huge. Never forget it. Like 5 deer and me just staring in the sky. They got spooked and ran off. I told my gf when she got home. She said I was drunk. On another note, I think most ufos are military craft. It took three decades for them to tell us about a damn stealth bomber.
>>
I think the region you inhabit matters as well but there's lots of cave lore around these parts. Everyone and their grandma has gone hiking and into a cave or two and has a story to tell, and most of them will tell you to stay out away from any place that's not well known, and even then.
>>
Post stories guys
>>
>>19199966
As an outsider. Why donĀ“t you have a travel agency that provides that shit?
>>
I was told by some guy from West Virginia that something stalked him in the woods. He's pretty sure it was a mountain lion but they're all supposed to be gone. And he never did see exactly what it was.
>>
>>19200847
I just thought of another guy I worked with who came from a small town near Virginia Tech. I don't have specifics but he assured me that if you camp out in the woods often enough you were bound to come across some "haints". He was kind of vague about what he meant by haint. He just said something that will make the hair on the back of your neck stand up.
>>
I live in the southern appalachains and have never had any spooks

However, oak ridge tennessee is where they performed all the physics work on the Manhattan Project, and who knows wtf followed the wind over the mountains.

That town has a fucked up story
>>
>>19199966
>what is it about the appalachians that makes it so prone to paranormal shit?
Drunk hillbillies on moonshine and meth
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.