[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In any city, in any country, go to any mental institution or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: manicomio.jpg (53KB, 650x434px) Image search: [Google]
manicomio.jpg
53KB, 650x434px
In any city, in any country, go to any mental institution or halfway house you can get yourself to.

>Mental health thread? Share experiences in hospitals and wards. Holders acceptable too.
>>
File: BJ-1031-300x300.png (242KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
BJ-1031-300x300.png
242KB, 300x300px
>>19199343
Hello friend. I have nothing to contribute so I will bump your thread with a question to anyone who has been to a mental hospital.

Is it really as terrible as the media portrays them to be? Is abuse rampant in these places? Pardon my ignorance.
>>
>>19199353
Some find it boring and others find it terrifying. I guess it all depends on what you're in for. Some are just depressed and others are full psychotic. I assume the milder the condition, the less scary the experience, but I could be wrong.
>>
>>19199353
I've known a fair share of people who've been in residential and other aspects of mental health institutions. From what I've been told, it seems like how bad it is depends on the personality of the patient and why they got put their. Some call it hell, others call it boring, and some just call it a part of their life, and they even tried to find a way to make it fun.
>>
Well, I work in a long-term hospital and we get quite a few mental patients because crazy people love to smoke and drink and fuck up their bodies even more than normal people. Most of them are harmless but out-there, like desperately wanting to take off their clothes and roll around on the floor, or believing that the hospital is a massive boat and insisting upon seeing the captain. Had a few mildly creepy experiences with them, though. One old lady refused to move an inch for an entire day, saying that she is going home to God, even though her condition was relatively stable. Wouldn't get out of bed, wouldn't eat, and I don't think the nurses even got her on the commode or anything. Later that night she had a massive heart attack out of nowhere and died. That's about as creepy as it's got for me, people predicting their own sudden deaths.
>>
>>19199561
>or believing that the hospital is a massive boat and insisting upon seeing the captain.

Like literally a boat?
>>
>>19199561

Shit, now Im envy.
Premonitions and than just offing. My rolemodel
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.