[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a type of magic that is used in cooking food? Some kind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

File: il_570xN.183226337.jpg (98KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.183226337.jpg
98KB, 500x625px
Is there a type of magic that is used in cooking food? Some kind of rituals to make the food taste even better and make people feel good? Like healing people's spiritual ailments through food?
>>
Cooking with Satan 101
>>
Using fresh ingredients as opposed to processed chicken tenders usually helps. Also not smothering it in sauces.
>>
>>19199036
I'm aware of this. I just maybe thought someone here knew of some... interesting magic that would match well with cooking.
>>
>>19199066
Sigils maybe? Some sort of kitchen servitor?
>>
File: 1477090329868.jpg (2MB, 1728x2304px) Image search: [Google]
1477090329868.jpg
2MB, 1728x2304px
>>19199018
it's mostly just about observing the ayurvedic methods. seeds, whole plants, even bacteria or fungi are obviously more complex because they're bodies, but they're closer to the part from which the part originates. removing parts makes the piece you're holding less of a plant, not the other way around, think about moving the entire source from the picture. like to go faster than the speed of light but you move the entire world around you instead of move through it.
>excuse me sir, please don't touch the DNA
>but it's GMO, it's for muh profits
you get more flavors out of organic food because it's a healthier plant or healthier animal for example. let's keep it there and try not putting it any way like you're taking the universe and moving it far, far from the picture. we might scare some bad practitioners.
>>
Make a Martha Stewart tulpa.
>>
>>19199092
Life would be a living hell.
>>
>>19199090
Less plant matter but also fewer ways for cells to make sense. Lots of ways you try arranging them wouldn't even work at all on the plant.
>>
You need a stando, friend.
>>
File: 1473045097318.png (865KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1473045097318.png
865KB, 1136x640px
>>19199018
Here are some of my cooking secrets.

Use the best ingredients

Listen to or watch creative or stimulating media before or during preparation

Develop a memory based catalog of flavor profiles (remember what things taste like so you can combine ingredients more effectively)

Use everything in proportion relative to flavor profile

Intention, perspective and emotion matter. Label your dish with a prayer or mantra, saying beauty, health, vitality, love or anything else you intend.

Say prayers for those you intend to serve and towards the dish you prepare or are about to prepare.

I hope this helps you all.

°•∆•°
°∆∆°
>>
>>19199151
>Intention, perspective and emotion matter. Label your dish with a prayer or mantra, saying beauty, health, vitality, love or anything else you intend. Say prayers for those you intend to serve and towards the dish you prepare or are about to prepare.

This is very, very interesting. I like this A LOT. I don't want to bother you by probing you for more information regarding this so is there a certain word I can search up in Google to get more stuff like this? Thank you.
>>
>>19199165
Here is a video on something similar.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=au4qx_l8KEU

Ask me anything else, I will also try to reduce the technique to one word if I can.
>>
>>19199165
I would call this "Applied Alchemic Theosophy", though I conducted a search on this term and nothing came up.

You could just simply call this the power of prayer, or positive intentions too.

I will be here if you need me.
>>
>>19199151
>>19199165
I should add that learning the healing potential of foods is also recommended.

Hemp seed, chia seed, flax seed, turmeric, ginger, cinnamon, garlic...

Study based on health effects you wish to counter.
>>
>>19199079
>Kitchen servitor
I don't know if you're joking but I'm severely considering that. Isn't that a tulpa?
>>19199230
Hello again, bless you. Thank you for your posts. I'm learning a lot. Do you know of any books that cover this? I'm saving your posts for future endeavors.
>>
>>19199230
Are you self taught? Where'd you learn to cook?
>>
>>19199245
Self taught and I learned from dreams.

I have lived so many lifetimes through dreaming
>>
>>19199245
>>19199272
It was in me to know what I know too
>>
>>19199244
Yeah I'm serious, although they share similarities to tulpas in the fact they're able to work independently, they're usually for a singular purpose and should be virtually "hollow" in every other means.
Unlike a tulpa where they usually have a name or personality attached to it, you most likely want your servitor to have none of these. I think I read somewhere that it's a good idea to destroy a servitor after a while and make a new one to avoid it gaining sentience, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>19199244
I have learned from every experience I have had and I cannot recall any specific book which could help you.

If you wish to learn something specific you know how already, but in order to become great you must see how many things can combine into something more.

There are many books on cooking, though I believe this should be a personal endeavour learned first hand.

Have vision and seek your goals through many noble paths.

I wish you well on your journey.
>>
>>19199279
Fascinating. Is the tulpa website good for learning about servitors?
>>
File: CiCi.jpg (5KB, 118x80px) Image search: [Google]
CiCi.jpg
5KB, 118x80px
CiCi the tap dancing chef

http://www.pot.tv/video/tag/shake-n-baked/
>>
>>19199303
I've never used the website you're talking about so I have no idea about the content, but you can probably look for a PDF and ask someone more experienced on the topic in the Occultism & Magick thread.
>>
>>19199328
Thanks, friend.
>>
>>19199018
Oh dear. You make ceremonial smokers with peppers. Where you use peppers besides that?
>>
File: image.jpg (352KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
352KB, 1024x768px
No. Food one of the five principal exceptions to gamp's law of elemental transfiguration.
>>
>>19201313
Underrated post
>>
>>19199026
why is it that tripfags are always people that don't have a clue what they're talking about?
>>
File: image.gif (481KB, 500x203px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
481KB, 500x203px
>>19202305
>>
It's called prasadam. Simply by eating it you'll gradually become purified and feel much better. It even tastes better too. Only vegetarian Sattvic food can be blessed however, which means no meat, eggs, onions, or garlic can be blessed.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.