[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wHAT if life was just god's imagination. And all the fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1384074630382.jpg (373KB, 773x768px) Image search: [Google]
1384074630382.jpg
373KB, 773x768px
wHAT if life was just god's imagination. And all the fuck ups he does causes problems with life baecause he's autistic.
>>
>>19198693
Isn't that the tree from the actual alien selfie?
>>
>>19198693
All is mental.
>>
File: 1498263943939.jpg (4KB, 192x180px) Image search: [Google]
1498263943939.jpg
4KB, 192x180px
>Dat pic
>>
>>19198693
than hopefully he dose not get bored soon and think of something else .
>>
>>19198843
What about brain damage? Like physical brain problems. What is that huh?

I just want to note that the moon pic was in my /x/ folder that I haven't used for years so it's (((probably))) not from the ayyyyy photo
>>
nOooooooo

i am god, everything is fine. no problems.
>>
>>19198884
Youre the best
>>
>>19198847
stop saving images anon. the internet has to many of them you will never get them all!

you have to be nuts to try this.
>>
>>19198886
Thank you anon. I know that and i am highly impressed by the lovley post you just made. I will stay a little bit longer on this board. Maybe 30 min. or so. You are free to ask me anything you have in your mind.
>>
>>19198693
God is dead.
>>
>>19198895
Wkhat is life evevn raight noaw
>>
God is Azathoth?
>>
>>19198898
Tripcode Explorer is dead
>>
>>19198898
if god is dead how can we know the word god at all?

>>19198901
live is mostly chaos. Depending where you are ritght now you might as well been assimilated by a simulation based on quantum physics. sorry. But thats how things goes on. To provide nature savty for the future.
>>
>>19198912
If it is all chaos, doesnt that mean it's perfecly in order?
>>
>>19198916
it is not your order, not the idea of order you have in your mind. There is something higher that is surounding you everyday.
>>
>>19198921
There is something lower beneath them everyday
>>
>>19198924
you want me behind you?
>>
>>19198929
Anon, please
>>
>>19198930
call me god, ok.
>>
>>19198933
Call me ANon
>>
>>19198937
ok, and from now on your name is ANon. The human being who posts on /x/ everyday known as ANon. You shall be named so.
>>
he isnt autistic he just wants to be entertained. lots of people like game of thrones or breaking bad or the wire or the sopranos. none of those really have happy endings. (game of thrones isnt over but you can be sure more named characters will die and going on the source material (war of the roses france wins in the end) dorn would win.. ew brown people)

in the end your just a character who probably doesnt have any lines and is there for ambiance. a extra. those guys get fucked hard with no lube in darker story lines
>>
>>19198887
No prob, I got 250TB
>>
ok time is almost up. It was nice to post here but i have to left this body and do some other shit in another galaxy.
Here are the things you should know but you never will remember again because this all was to fucked up.

be aware of the yellowstone.
>>
>>19198957
bai God
>>
God is
Not
A
He
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.