[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will aliens ever reveal themselves? Are they waiting for religion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0770.jpg (688KB, 1079x1356px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0770.jpg
688KB, 1079x1356px
Will aliens ever reveal themselves? Are they waiting for religion to vanish before they do?
>>
>>19197618
>>19197618
Soon the US government will make an announcement about making contact with alien life. It could be a false flag utilized to distract us from the political storm but I'm still keeping my eyes and mind open.
>>
aliens exist but they are too far from us in the universe

the "greys" we encounter now are just humans from a very far future time traveling. they look different because of evolution or some catastrophe which changed human physiology to something different yet familiar
>>
>>19197618
I don't think they care about our religions one way or the other except insofar as religion creates a threat that we might worship or hate them irrationally. If you're afraid of religious problems with contact, how about gathering some statements from world religious leaders? Email them. It's a weird topic, but it's not like they see it every day. They might be more willing to answer than you expect.
>>
>>19197631
>the US government will make an announcement about making contact with alien life.

That will never happen.
>>
>>19197641
>too far from us in the universe

Assuming our current understanding of physics is complete....which it isn't.
>>
>>19197618
I live in Houston, aliens reveal themselves everyday here.
>>
>>19197954
As I keep telling people... what is an alien but a citizen of a foreign nation? Nobody cares about species anymore.
>>
File: IMG_0050.png (265KB, 334x334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0050.png
265KB, 334x334px
They are waiting for society to stop worshipping lying (Satan). Lying is what the US Government has become very adept at practicing.

Source: aliens
>>
ayyy lmao
>>
>>19198629
How long would it take for our multicultural society full of hate, to hate on the aliens, they don't even like inmigrants for christ sake.
>>
>>19198648
As long as they pay the earth tax they cool
>>
>>19197641
I'm an Ayyy, I'm from the other side of the galaxy not universe.
>>19198683
I pay taxes to the U.S.A. I.R.S.
>>
File: 1Aoear3.png (1MB, 771x534px) Image search: [Google]
1Aoear3.png
1MB, 771x534px
>>
Maybe you should try reading a Bible.

They have already revealed themselves.

What, or where do you think the Great Book comes from?

Be advise that Satan has had a hand in corrupting it as best it could.
>>
>>19198717
>What, or where do you think the Great Book comes from?

2-3000 year old sandnigger jews.
>>
File: 1498263823380s.jpg (5KB, 250x170px) Image search: [Google]
1498263823380s.jpg
5KB, 250x170px
>>19197618
>>
>>19199096
I laughed so hard at this I almost spit beer all over my tablet. You are correct but they were fucking with a lot of paranormal shit - the old testament is probably the most f'ed up book ( technically books ) I have ever read. - what most people probably don't realize in the ancient Jews could actually see Yaweh - not like people today who just have faith in a god they have never seen Yaweh would manifest in different ways at different times according to the OT but he was physically present in Solomons temple
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.