[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can hardly wait to go to hell, all my friends want to go too,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 160
Thread images: 20

I can hardly wait to go to hell, all my friends want to go too, we even made plans to party it up when we get there, first we're going to do lots drugs and booze it up then we are going to bang some hot demon chicks and maybe whatever hot celebrities there are in there like Marilyn Monroe. All the cool people will be there too, like Hendrix, Cobain and Sid Vicious and I would surely get to party with them
>>
>>19197614
ok
>>
>>19197614
Hell is only a party for those that want it that way, you'll get your party but let me ask you something, have you ever heard of too much of a good thing? That will be your punishment/reward.
>>
>>19197622
>have you ever heard of too much of a good thing?
That would go for heaven too except heaven would be worst because heaven just as boring people
>>
>>19197630
This guy gets it, You came back here because you love the pain of taking a shit and fucking. Pain is absent in heaven and as a result you crave it again so you come back to here (Limbo)
>>
its probably less of exploration of this dark dimension

and more being eternally tortured and burned
>>
>>19197647
How do you know, have you been there?
>>
>>19197651
I've been to the many levels of hell, in one they turn you into a girl or a guy and so much gangbang rape is there and you are the one being raped or driven by some force to rape. In the lowest hell its cold as fuck and your frozen in the acid water ice.
>>
>>19197664
Damn, it is going to be a rape party! This is even better than i thought
>>
>le hell is just a crazy party maymay
What part of "tortured for all eternity" don't you understand? I don't even believe in hell, but if you're going to believe in it, at least believe in it properly.
>>
>>19197630
>Click here
Yeah but you don't know if there even are parties in hell, let alone drugs. It there were parties it would be the worst kind crowds of demons passing around bodies of tormented humans feasting on their organs and flesh as you still breathe, feeling everything. After dying once in hell, it just becomes worse and worse. Enternal torment is one thing, which would be fucking incredibly awful, but eternal death and rebirth in the worst place in the universe would be fucking awful as well. And the drugs would be bad too. Think burning tar that clogs your throat and sends you through a demonic hellish acid trip that leaves you in agony for what feels like decades, begging to be taken out of the high, but it only gets worse with every plea. All of your friends in hell wont remember you and you wont remember them, because the air will be black with smoke only to be slightly illuminated by fire and magma, the only thing you will hear is the demonic screeches in the darkness and the screams of pain and sadness of people of all ages. Demons have no gender, they merily label themselves as he/she so we understand better.

Heaven is everything you want. Theres parties, and everyone is interesting and beautiful. The world is what you want it ti be in heaven. Heaven would literally be god-mode on steroids. Any drug you want is in heaven, but the best part is you don't need to take anything, because you constantly feel like you're on the best drugs you've ever taken.
>>
>>19197680
In heaven you don't get to fuck, so why go there. That doesn't sound fun to me. And how do you know Satan isn't throwing a party down there, it's his gig. Maybe God is lying to you and trying to make hell seem like a bad place just because he wants to kill all the fun?
>>
>>19197699
If you're reborn into a body that has no sexual desires, a place with no sex would be not fun.
>>
>>19197699
well ive never been, but if we are thinking good/bad... good means dopamine, bad means no dopamine (happiness). If youre extreamly fucking happy and carefree and can do anything you want and be free, I guarantee the last time you'd think of is sex in s place where everything constantly gives you the rush and pleasure that sex gives. And satan, along with other names depending on the religion, is just a bad dude, he likes fun for himself and his mutants, not you. Hes going to attach his ideology to anyone he can so he can lure more souls to his caverns.
>>
>>19197699
and even if you go to hell, you probably wont have sexual desire, but if you do, youre getting gangraped by thorny mutated demons and when you do get to fuck its a brutal mutilation rape of an innocent being.
>>
>lake of fire
>fun
>pick one
>>
>ends up in a pool of lamenting sinners all squeezed up for eternity

Feels good to not be as naive as OP.
>>
File: 1498168862039.png (895KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1498168862039.png
895KB, 1280x1280px
>>
File: 1488489165195.gif (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1488489165195.gif
22KB, 400x300px
>>19197614
And that's why you'll always be a virgin.
>>
>>19197761
How do you know it is a lake of fire?
>>
>>19197614
Dude, once you and your buddies get there you'll be lvl 1 newbies in a lvl +100 area...Marylin Monroe will be way out of your reach and you'll be fist raped by some lame robber who died 10 years ago...
>>
>>19197815
Thats if youre lucky.
>>
>>19197815
So how does one level up in hell? Redpill me
>>
We're in hell and all the people you mentioned have been here.
>>
>>19197832
every time you try to level up your lobby gets hacked and you get demoted -10
>>
>>19197643
Yaldi get me. Hows sophia doin.
>>
>>19197832
Basically...being evil. Using your cunning and whatever means at your disposal to divert your suffering to others around you, and of course watching not to fall to other trying to do it to you
>>
>>19197699
>maybe
>how do you know
And how do you know anything you claim to know? How do you know heaven is boring? How do you know Satan is totally a bro, dawg? Seems an awful lot to assume, and doesn't seem to be based on much beyond adolescent contrarianism. Go on, tell us where you got these amazing insights.
>>
>>19197860
She's doing well.
>>
>>19197863
>Using your cunning and whatever means at your disposal to divert your suffering to others around you, and of course watching not to fall to other trying to do it to you
Sounds like planet Earth
>>
>>19197869
Well in the Bible God lies a lot, so he is probably lying his ass off about hell too
>>
>>19197881
Obviously. It's primarily the same thing, but it's as if Earth is played on easy mode, while Hell is Hard.
>>
>>19197888
Right. A book made up of thousands of years of Chinese whispers contains some seeming contradictions, therefore it's all nothing but lies and everything is the exact opposite of what they told you.
>>
>>19197614
wailing and gnashing of teeth doesn't sound too much like a party...
>>
>>19197863

Doesn't the 9th level of Hell have Satan frozen as a trophy because you have betrayed it ? It implies that you conquer Hell by refusing to do evil.

But I guess the fact that you reached the 9th levels means you did all possible sins. And hell is on earth, we get reincarnated infinitely until one passes through all levels and banish evil from his soul. To judge evil people then doesn't make sense when you know that everyone will do as much evil during their journey. From our punishments, we forge our souls toward perfection and eliminate the doubt that we should have the free will to do evil as Satan wanted. That's my theory.
>>
>>19197881
Earth is the least ring of hell. Heaven isn't far away, so much beauty still shines through to us. You don't want to level up. This "game" gets harder faster than it adds rewards with which to handle the difficulty.
>>
>>19197929

I find too many coincidence with astrology to think earth is only the 1st level. Like you can calculate your lifepath number and it's from 1-9. Each description of their negative sides always correspond to the sins of Dante's hell. Purity can be seen as "1" and the associated sin is "pride" which will take you to level 2, hence removing purity. Here on earth people do much worse and it fits with greater lifepath numbers.

Me for example :

Expression number : 9 (get this from full name)
Day number : 1
Lifepath number : 1

I went to 9 in past lives, per my name, and am going back to purity (1) in this life. A full cycle.
>>
If bad people go to hell. Wouldn't Satan wanna reward them for being bad? If there is a hell. I know that's where I'm going. And it's cool. I can't wait. Guarantee it ain't guna be bad. Bunch of cool fucks down there.
>>
File: 800px_COLOURBOX2751673.jpg (56KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
800px_COLOURBOX2751673.jpg
56KB, 533x800px
This whole thread is just a retarded mess.

>man hell is super sick guys
>ummm your stupid it's super bad there
>well how do you know?
>well how do YOU know it isn't?
>well um according to my definitions of good and bad its like super bad there...
>yeah well you don't know that hell could be so dope
>well how do you know that???
>>
>>19197929
I created you
>>
sex with demon girls, Lilim, sexy traps, decadence, posh living and fights to the death every other day does sound fucking incredible

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vrx1sZYgp7E
>>
>>19199366
This thread is hell.

Why can't I leave?

Oh, I can?

Peace out, faggots.
Have fun arguing on the internet.
>>
>>19197751
why would there be innocent people in hell?
>>
File: 52mVzL7.png (445KB, 1023x446px) Image search: [Google]
52mVzL7.png
445KB, 1023x446px
When I go to hell, it'll be for a job interview. Gonna get shit done. Newfags don't summon me or I'll fuck your shit up.
>>
Hey all religion is just a tool to help control the masses
>>
>>19197614
>Hell is party in a club
Where have you heard this? My version of hell is a place of inimaginable pain and torture. The only ones that have fun there are the demons, as they watch you struggle, trying to get out of the lava river that is constantly pulling you down
You and your friends are very retarded
>>
>>19197614
here's your (you).
>>
>>19197924
>9th level of hell
Literally what
>>
ITT retard tries to make up his own mythology for preexisting mythology.
>>
>>19197664
How are you doing, Dante Alighieri? Enjoy your trips?
>>
>>19197674
>at least believe in it properly.

The proper belief of Hell is that it isn't a place; it's a state of non-existence. The fire isn't torturous, it's cleansing. The sinful are cast into the flame where they must spill their own blood to atone for their sins and have the filth burned away. Then they are obliterated as they are removed from God's embrace.

So your choices in afterlife are basically eternal servitude to the Tyrant as a mindless drone or non-existence.
>>
>>19197664
Wtf drugs is this guy on?
>>
God please forgive me for clicking this thread.
>>
File: freerangeorganicskelly.jpg (40KB, 323x412px) Image search: [Google]
freerangeorganicskelly.jpg
40KB, 323x412px
>>19200471
He's been fagpilled.
>>
File: hell.jpg (125KB, 1009x1009px) Image search: [Google]
hell.jpg
125KB, 1009x1009px
Honestly, the way heaven was described to me, sounds worse than hell.

Heaven is an ETERNAL MASS. not just a 20 min protestant quick session, but a Eternal Catholic Tridentine Mass, where you have to kneel for all enternity basking in the "glory" of a face to bright to even see. It sounds horrible. At least the lights of hell won't drive you blind. Seriously, If you don't feel happy siting/kneeling at church on sundays, you will be miserable in heaven, no matter what God puts into your iv.
>>
>>19200456
The Christian concept of hell came from the Jewish Gehenna which was literally a pit of fire in which souls burned forever as punishment for their misdealings.
>>
>>19200663
It's like an eternal mass where you're on really good heroine the whole time.
>>
>>19197614
K
>>
>>19197630
Heaven will be pleasures like music and eating, study and learning, enjoyable jobs and tasks, and fellowship with God and the rest of the Kingdom of Heaven, no pain rather physical and mental bliss.

Its going to be well...Heaven.
>>
>>19200785
Sounds fucking terrible. Give me an unending bacchanalia where I'm tripping balls of some great mushrooms instead.
>>
>>19197614

There's no partying in hell. Only fire.
>>
>>19197614

Heaven is called paradise for a reason and hell is called hell for a reason.

>No, u party in hell and have it bad in heaven

KEK
>>
you wont get any drugs or booze in hell, and especially no "hot demon chicks". have fun swimming in boiling tar and getting impaled on pitchforks
>>
Heaven is paradise, think luxury, living big, living huge more than big, everybody's having fun and being consoled of the bad life they had as elect, since people on earth go towards you to attack you the moment you become chosen.

And it last forever.

Hell is merely a lake of fire where those that are not wanted in heaven burn forever.
>>
I always imagined Heaven would be, you know, your personal Heaven. Whatever it takes to make you the most content, you'll get it. That or more of an abstract thing. Pleasure can be switched on and off with drugs, or with stimulation administered to the right portions of the brain. Why give people things to provide pleasure when you can cut out the middle man and just give them pleasure?
>>
Whatever your deviant obsession is on earth. You do that over and over again until your straight manic and insane. You won't be able to get the lustgul thoughts from your head. There is no party. Your gonna rub your dick until its bloody and broken and get raped and you'll do it again an again and again until you're fucking nuts. Hell is hell for a reason
>>
I think op just wants hell to be good so they won't feel bad about the life of sin they live.
>>
File: IMG_7424.png (473KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7424.png
473KB, 540x540px
>>19197614
Implying "hell"
>>
literarely the most retarded thread I'v ever seen on 4chan
>>
>>19201010
This. And that's counting all the LARPing and other retarded stuff shitting up this place.
>>
>>19197614
Being 14 must be hard.
>>
>>19197614
have you helped your mother today Anon? don´t be a bad boy, maybe devil would see it and wont allow you to party in hell.
>>
OP here, are you guys saying that all my metal albums lied to me?
>>
>>19201231
Book of Enoch, azal or some poor angel fag that was lied to by deceiver taught everyone to dress gothic and play metal as fuck, so you bro they lied.

Enjoy hell.
>>
>>19201249
What a bunch of assholes!
>>
>>19201258

The least you can do now is be a good friend to satan he doesn't have many of those and who knows maybe you'll get out of hell and also maybe we'll genetically engineer flying pigs?
>>
>>19197680
How the fuck do you even know these things? Has any of you faggots even been to heaven or hell?
Fucking thread is worse than star trek vs star wars nerd wars.
>>
Fuck heaven and fuck hell, I am going to Valhalla
>>
>>19201529
This
>>
>>19200885

THIS! This is the heaven I want. Call me a megalomaniac, but the heaven I believe in is the power to be God of my own personal Earth.
>>
>>19201833
And mine will be flat!
>>
>>19197614
>go to hell expecting to party hard
>instead get viciously ripped apart over and over again by horrifying demons for all eternity

I dunno if that's really what happens of course, but I can't imagine you'd be allow to have fun otherwise it wouldn't be called "Hell" hah
>>
File: 1496570220835.gif (1MB, 152x150px) Image search: [Google]
1496570220835.gif
1MB, 152x150px
This thread is really dumb. Even by /x/ standards. Is anyone over 18 yo?

>>19199431
And you're the fucking worst. Grow up.
>>
>>19202213
It's called Hell because the people who translated the Bible used one word for multiple words. Now Hell is the the word for Hades, Grave, and Underworld too which were all different places
>>
>>19197614
That's what life on this planet is for you autistic fuck
>>
>>19202213
>instead get viciously ripped apart over and over again by horrifying demons for all eternity

its not for eternity just until hes dead

but it sure as hell will feel like a eternity
>>
File: 1450324734668.gif (158KB, 260x187px) Image search: [Google]
1450324734668.gif
158KB, 260x187px
>>19197614
>he thinks hell is going to be a party
this has to be bait if it isn't than im sorry for your family's loss as having a mentally ill child in the family is never easy
>>
>>19200329
shhh you dont wanna wake up the dead
>>
>ITT morons think that Hell is either a party or eternal physical torment instead of it just simply being a state of non-existence.

There's no punishment, you dip shits. You either go to Heaven or you are obliterated. Stop freaking out about stupid, made-up places that don't exist.
>>
>>19200663
thats why you dont look to long in the sun you fuckin pleb.
>>
File: skinpepe.jpg (311KB, 700x423px) Image search: [Google]
skinpepe.jpg
311KB, 700x423px
>>
>>19202921
A fuckwit who actually believes in hell is going to call another person mentally ill?
>>
>>19203005
>Stop freaking out about stupid, made-up places that don't exist.
You mean like Heaven
>>
>>19197643
"Here" is not limbo. You're gonna feel real stupid when you die and nothing changes
>>
>christians dont like gays
>satan does a lot of opposite shit compared to christians
>probably only fags in hell
>enjoy your lava dick
>>
>>19202263
hahahahaha
that's rich coming from you.
please go praise jesus elsewhere schizoid brat.
aren't you busy recruiting people to worship you, your fakeness?

I am quite content with my life decisions.
And am totally looking forward to endless violence.
Does that scare you?
>>
>>19203201
Why would it scare you?
>>
>>19200885
I agree with this. My heaven will allow me to travel anywhere and any time to see/hangout with/experience every concert/sporting event/celebrity/scholar/wars etc. Multiple dimensions will also be traversable. I'll let you guys know how Anthony Michael hall does as Ferris Beuler!
>>
>>19203209
exactly.
why?
if you die you die.
supposedly we get brought back over and over to be killed again. so it sounds like a burning valhalla t b h

these kids are just forcing satanic panic down everyones throat
>>
>>19197614
I hope you don't mean Christian hell because you just get obliterated when cast into hell.

But if you mean Sheol I don't think plants grow so there would be no drugs or booze
>>
>>19197917
Speak for yourself
>>
>>19203440
Dudes never been to a thrash metal concert
>>
>>19203330
if theres other people and demons im sure we could make something out of them.
they even make alcohol out of shit these days lool
see yall in Brynhild
>>
>>19197614
you want to go to hell? start a school shootout, kill those childrens with m4a1, god i love that gun, imagine those children getting killed by your gunshot, life doesnt matter anyway so start killing now. gloc also do the trick if you are poorfag just create an improvise explosive device or kill them with chemical attacks.
>>
File: SCP666 or whatever you cunts.jpg (17KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
SCP666 or whatever you cunts.jpg
17KB, 450x338px
>>19197614
>first we're going to do lots drugs and booze it up
Bad news for you, bro. No drugs or booze.
>hot demon chicks and maybe whatever hot celebrities there are in there like Marilyn Monroe
Keep dreaming while you're sodomized by a spiky demon cock.
>I would surely get to party with them
If you're lucky, you'll be next to them while your flesh is continually seared off, only to be regrown so it can be seared off again.

Enjoy your disappointment.
>>
>>19203595
Dude, I just want to fuck Marilyn Monroe, ok?
>>
>>19203642
And you know all this because you have been there...right?
>>
File: 1498367728128.gif (448KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1498367728128.gif
448KB, 500x280px
>>19203642
>mfw someone is autistic AND brainwashed
>>
>>19197924
No no, God wants you to be evil when necessary. Contrary to popular belief, you only need to be so once or twice in your lifetime. So that's the point of free will. YOU NEED TO BE FUCKING EVIL AT LEAST ONCE EVERY 50 YEARS TO BE GOOD
>>
>>19203714
And Jehova's witnesses, Mormons and any other fucking morons prove my point: they're too soft, because they think God wants them to commit no evil at all.
>>
>>19203681
Yeah, sure, I take trips every weekend.

>>19203682
Holy shit, who? OP?
>>
>>19197614
nice double digit IQ op
>>
File: pretty.jpg (123KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pretty.jpg
123KB, 1500x1000px
>>19197614
>schizo bait

well /x/ summer is here
>>
>>19197614
hell is fire and brimstone. You won't have any fun or even get to meet your heros
>>
>>19203595
No, that's just your inner fantasies you repressed sperglord.
do it faggot.
you'll be just as impotent in every other place.

>>19203642
>shit eating grin
too much ypfigth

>>19203727
edgy larp b r u h

captcha "refugee island"
>>
>>19197614
>I can hardly wait to go to hell, all my friends want to go too, we even made plans to party it up when we get there, first we're going to do lots drugs and booze it up then we are going to bang some hot demon chicks and maybe whatever hot celebrities there are in there like Marilyn Monroe. All the cool people will be there too, like Hendrix, Cobain and Sid Vicious and I would surely get to party with them
this is what hell is really like, you stupid fool.

look into the abyss and despair:

https://youtu.be/B0usPpABXSk
>>
>>19203797
Hell is a cartoon?
>>
>>19202263
I may not like Imperial, but he is a fucking blessing in disguise compared to the mass of fedorafags that infest this board. Thank you for calling out shit when it manifests, imperial.
>>
>>19197699
>And how do you know Satan isn't throwing a party down there, it's his gig.
Fuck you're an idiot... Satan and demons dong rule hell. They will be suffering with everyone else in hell
>>
>>19204364
And how do you know this?
>>
File: Fighting the Creator.png (179KB, 601x536px) Image search: [Google]
Fighting the Creator.png
179KB, 601x536px
>>19197643
Hey buddy, me and you still have some unfinished business. I've challenged your weak demiurge ass once and I'll do it again.

I smoked weed twice in high-school, I've been lifting for four years, I got AB honor roll in elementary school, i was the best yu-gi-oh player in my anime club, and I have a dick that is 5.8 inches erect.

I could take you on, you decide where we fight, I'll come there.
>>
>>19197667
Lmao. We actually think alike. I also think hell is the real paradise
>>
>>19197622
>have you ever heard of too much of a good thing? That will be your punishment/reward.

So, you're saying that I will literally drown in pussy and tits for an eternity? Sounds ok to me.
>>
>>19200998
>all of those double negatives

Why?
>>
>>19197614
That's heaven you fucking retard.
Be good and that's your shit.
Be good and you get an entire fucking dimension built around that shit.
Straighten the fuck up and be a decent person while you're alive.
You're absolutely tardious maximous
Fucking punk
>>
>>19199354
Satan hates God for casting him down, humans are God's favorite creation, therefore Satan hates human beings. All "gifts" of power from Satan are only temporary, means to an end to create more suffering.
>>
>>19203682

That would be you, there's no fun in hell.
>>
>>19205450
hmm alpha chumps go to heaven
punks go to hell?
sounds good.
and youre telling me we can hurt yall and it won't matter?
even better.
start turning those cheeks
>>
File: a3894404139_10.jpg (368KB, 1200x1133px) Image search: [Google]
a3894404139_10.jpg
368KB, 1200x1133px
When I really think about Heaven and Hell as afterlife locations, I inevitably come to the conclusion that I'd much rather be reborn.

For me, being itself is my paradise, with suffering and all. I want to grow and unfold eternally even if that means drinking from the Lethe every once in a while. I'm on a journey to the East and the journey itself is home.

Samsara is Nirvana.
>>
>>19199449
Ohhh! Checkmate.
>>
>>19205456
Why would Samael hate God? Where in the Bible did God cast him down? Are you sure you're not basing your beliefs on fanfiction?
>>
>>19197751
Religious people are fucking sick.
>>
>>19197614
>ITT Permavirgins of /x/ fantasize about orgies in hell because they can't summon a succubus, let alone get a gf in reality.
>>
>>19205574
T-take that back!
>>
>>19197699
The most disturbing part of this post is that sex is the only thing you care about.
>>
>Book of Enoch

Guies Im been supar cereal
>>
AC/DC can't lie.
Hell is going to be a bangin' party and you Christfags are jealous that you aren't wanted there. Enjoy your warm milk and green jello in Heaven, faggots

https://youtu.be/l482T0yNkeo
>>
File: SlqbSTq.jpg (84KB, 720x704px) Image search: [Google]
SlqbSTq.jpg
84KB, 720x704px
>>19206002
I'd much rather be rocking out in the afterlife than listening to Enya forever.
>>
>>19200663
That actually sounds fucking awesome you fag
>>
>>19206002
>never mind the collective beliefs of thousands of years of great and wise men. Muh dad rock band said it was all okay.
>>
>>19197614
here's your (you)
>>
This thread is a shitshow but:

You're telling me that the literally all powerful (all powerful, can do anything, ANYTHING) all knowing being was somehow surprised that his top angel betrayed him, and then created humans (his fav thing ever) and gave the asshole he just cast down dominion over earth? For what purpose? Freewill? Why the fuck would he want us to be able to commit evil? That doesn't make any sense. God wanted to party with us in awesometown but decided we needed to make the choice, us clearly inferior beings that had basically no fucking idea what was happening in the world had to make the ultimate choice, and remember Mr know-it-all knew it was going to go to shit and he had the power to stop it, but he didn't. Imagine if you took a toddler and you put a cookie on the table and said "Don't." and then you put another kid there who's sole purpose was to persuade the kid to eat the cookie, well gee it wouldn't take much would it?
After all that went down Mr all-powerful came back and threw a tantrum because the toddler humans failed his test. (The one that didn't need to happen, I mean if he 'loved' them so much why would he even give them the chance at being in pain always and also hellfire forever?) So then he made everything shitty. Then he felt bad about it and sent someone down 5,000 years ago to do some magic shit to say "Hey look, see I am real!" (That was after he destroyed a whole bunch of cities because they failed the test too, y'know because he really only favored like one group of people, and he shit on them constantly too) And people were like "Woah Jesus that's really cool! Sure I'll follow you." But others didn't. And now 5,000 years later I have to make the choice as to whether that shit actually happened? I don't get to hear God (It would have to be some mass voice shit where everyone in the world hears him at once other schizo), or have something else crazy happen, I just have to choose between some old stories? That's bullshit.
>>
>>19209230
He stacked the odds so much against us and to top it all off apparently we aren't even special enough to be graced by his presence...ever! There's no rule that says Mr know-it-all can't just give us an even option. He just does it just because. On top of all that shit he gave a bunch of power to this dude to put the bad people in burny shithole place for, again, no reason. He can do ANYTHING why the fuck would he put us lesser beings through this? We weren't even the ones that fucked up, that was the OG humans problem but no I gotta' pay for it by suffering in life, still make the right choice without any kind of evidence (even though he totally could do it), and after all that I finally get to be 'graced' to sit around for all eternity thanking the fucker who brought me around without even asking in the first place? No to mention all the people with shittier lives then mine. Even in the present day the game is stacked. Rich people with zero problems could easily make the choice because they are 'blessed', but what about the people in North Korea who are hungry, miserable, and dying? Why would a 'loving' God let that happen? This is all a test, it's a game to him right? Why stack the odds so immeasurably for some that they would never even hear the 'good news' what happens to them when they die? Do they get a do over? Or did they get it wrong because they didn't have any idea what the 'right' choice was and now they get to burn? That sounds like a shit deal.
He didn't even give us an equal opportunity. Why? There's no reason for it, it's cruel, and egotistical to think that we should all still love him for doing this to us. If you strip away all the niceties it's more like a horror show than anything.
If my options are 1) So thank you and forever this being that could have made things so much easier or made it this way from the get go
>>
>>19209291
(Also remember that since he knows everything he also knows exactly who is and isn't going to heaven. Meaning that it all could have been prevented very easy being all powerful and whatnot) or 2) Burn for a while but then disappear forever. I'll take 2 any day because as far as I'm concerned that guy is the definition of an asshole.
I'm starting to like the idea that God was a deity in a sea of ancient beings in ancient times and just decided he wanted to be all powerful so he started using his followers to murder all the other gods. Satan didn't like what he was seeing so he gathered some followers and left, and now he sits in his domain trying to convince the people of earth that what we think of as God is literally just an insane egotist, and is railroading people out of all that shit.
Do I believe that? No, but it makes a lot more sense than the illogical garbage that I hear Christains spout out about God and angels and whatever. I used to be a Christian, a hardcore one, listened to God music, had God friends, went to church, was on the worship team, baptized young because I really really loved God and thought he was great and prayed to him every night. But I still remember the nights after sermon sitting in the shower trying to connect the dots, and failing. I would sit for hours trying to make something ANYTHING make sense but every new angle just brought up 5 more questions. I asked family, friends, and pastors these questions and all I ever got was "God works in mysterious ways." But that was never satisfying. How could an all powerful being not tell us what was going on? Why would we have to get 5,000 year old second hand accounts? Why should that be good enough? If the narrative was that there was a limit to his power I'd understand but "He can't be near sin." Doesn't make any sense because he's all powerful. Unless sin just happened one day and God couldn't handle it, but that would mean he wasn't all powerful. It doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>19209348
Holy shit I wrote a book here. I didn't really mean to type that much. This thread was already shit though so I don't really feel that bad.
>>
>>19209348
I don't think God is omniscient or omnipotent. I think He designed us using the Golden Ratio and then He tried to understand us. Just like how your Father created you and had some power over you but ultimately lets you live your own life.
>>
>>19197614
if you actually think you're going to be able to feel anything but pure suffering in hell then i don't think you understand the concept of hell
>>
>>19197622
That's a nice way of tricking people into hell, haha. In reality, Hell is being chained to the floor and being constantly burned with fire all around you. The air is heavy and thick with ash and it hurts to breathe. Depending on how bad you were you may even be constantly bitten by a horde of snakes injecting painful torturous venom in you and maggots eating away at your body, but perpetually. There are also demons around you poking you with spears and forcing you to do things for them like dancing and clapping for their whims. You're basically their plaything and they will constantly remind you how your stuck here forever.

If you're a sado-masochist in this life, do not think this will save you in hell. You are being tricked by a demon living inside you to love it, and it will flee from you upon your entry into hell. Find the Son of Man and ask Him to relieve you of this demon and of this deceit before you're tricked into a permanent life of unwanted pain and torture.
>>
>>19209230
>>19209291
>>19209348
Screencapped, your writing wasn't a waste
>>
>>19197622
i drink till i throw up and i do drugs till i black out
ill be just fine
>>
>>19209430

but my Father raped me several nights after drinking. Is God like this too?
>>
>>19209504
It's babby's first argument against god. Pretty much any Christian has 101 reasons to explain every part of that away. You aren't gonna exactly catch a lot of them off guard with that shit.
>>
>>19209230
I didn't read everything you said, but God doesn't just reward people, He tests them first to see if they're worthy.

The fact that He knows whether you will pass or fail is not that important. He knew you'd fail, but it's still your fault you failed. He is the ultimate and most fair judge. He could have lowered His standards to the point where He'd know you'd pass, but how could He reward you then? How could He be fair to His word then?
>>
File: 1496700338948.gif (737KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1496700338948.gif
737KB, 245x245px
>>19197664
>>
>>19197888
How about the bible isn't even God's word in the first place? !
There is no proof for that. It is even dumb to think a God would have a book, with all the possibilities of being translated wrong, misinterpreted and not being able to read it, to reach out. A real God does not need a book to communicate. Use your damn brain for once!!
>>
>>19197929
So earth is a ring now?

Remember, you heard it first on /×/
>>
>>19209230
Your understanding of spiritualiy is simplistic and plebian.
>>
>>19197614
How is school going?
>>
>>19197614
more like heaven u fucking spastic
>>
>>19200471
It's the much-touted Lenzodiaprine, Ativan, Ritalin, and Phenothiazine combo ... or "LARP" as it's known in some circles...
Thread posts: 160
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.