[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think the qualify of /x/ is directly related to the subjects

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1496548300704.jpg (114KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1496548300704.jpg
114KB, 500x625px
Do you think the qualify of /x/ is directly related to the subjects of /x/?

Like why it's garbage is because paranormal stuff is garbage or maybe everyone doing all this demon and other magic is causing people to be hostile?
>>
The qualify of the shilling is what has gone down hill. If people were willing to pay a few extra shillings for high-qualify shilling, you would see an overall uphilling of the shilling on /x/
>>
>>19197568

People get hostile and shit everything up because they're frightened, and it helps them to cope with their fears without actually consciously addressing them. A large part of it, though, boils down to "I saw this guy do it, so I'm gonna be cool and do it for attention too!". Those with a vested interest in the paranormal do this more often than the meatlings who are lashing out at an unknown that threatens their accepted reality tunnel -- Which frankly, is terrifically sad. Those who know better choose to frolic among the meatlings, aping some of their worst attributes *for fun*, because they lack virtue.
>>
>>19197593
That's one theory
>>
>>19197568
>why it's garbage
here's what happened:
>the early 2000s ended
>encyclopedia dramatica happened
>internet nerd culture became satired, googleable, and hence popularized
>poseurs found it

9/10 people come here to act a certain way, trying to fit in, based on w/e preconceived notions they have about /x/ from whatever data source they used to learn about it; there's rarely any organic, curiousity-driven traffic like there used to be
>>
>>19197604
>aping some of their worst attributes *for fun*, because they lack virtue.

I don't know if I really believe that there are scared meatlings wandering around this place, but virtueless people pretending to be scared meatlings for fun sounds right.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.