[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else here never have had a single even slightly paranormal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: da4.jpg (108KB, 600x437px) Image search: [Google]
da4.jpg
108KB, 600x437px
Anybody else here never have had a single even slightly paranormal experience? makes me a bit sad desu
>>
>>19197534
u can fuck with ur sanity/induce a paranormal experience if u want to

practice remembering ur dreams, 4 the purpose of increasing ur will power so u can eventually be able to maintain self-awareness during a half-wake-half-asleep state of being. in ur half wakefulness u will essentially dream while awake, inducing the most spiritual/paranormal/supernatural phenomenons

try it, its a lot of fun, i do it when i get bored
>>
>>19197534
Just stay awake for a week
>>
>>19197534
That song make me feel high energy, OP.
>>
2 years of intense schizophrenia

it felt like being on that BBC show Life on Mars

honestly I miss those days it felt like life was full of mysteries and danger
>>
I had a single slightly paranormal experience just last night. I was sitting on the edge of my bed, facing the door to my closet, and thinking about a fictitious courtesan. I'm a fatass writer and I was fantasizing about a character from one of my stories, because I'm bi and I married a guy so that's all the pussy I get since then. Anyways, I was grabby-handsing at the closet door, but not thinking about the door at all. That's not where my hands were mentally. My mind's eye was elsewhere.

Anyways, after a minute of this, it felt like my grabby-handsing actually touched something. I didn't get much chance to appreciate the bizarrity of THAT, because right as I got that unexpected sense of touch the closet door in front of me suddenly bucked in its frame, with a loud bang as some unknown force jolted it. This shattered my concentration and creeped me out.

So /x/, what was the critical component here? Lust? Mindwandering? Grabby-handsing? Or was it the salt I ate a few minutes before the story? Help me figure out telekinesis, yo.

But nah, I don't expect anyone to have any real info. That's the problem. Paranormal stories are a dime a dozen. Lots of people have stories. Actual info is rarer than hens' teeth and more valuable than gold.
>>
>>19197534
Fuk no bud, shits been happening to me since a kid and only increasing in frequency, duration, and intensity.

If I could, I'd send you one of my experiences RN
>>
>>19197582
Wat? Dream training and projection does not fuck with your sanity at all.
>>
>>19197534
paranormal experiences like?
>>
The only "paranormal" thing thats happened to me ever was i dreamt shadowmen were holding me down. Pressing against my chest so i couldnt move or breathe.
I remember listening to something or reading something that said "recite a prayer and they will leave. I knew i was dreaming but did this anyways. After i heard my fathers voice calling to me. When i woke i gasped for air and my dad was literally calling for me from outside my bedroom door.

It was pretty scary but it was just a dream. Never had anything happen to me while awake. And it does make me a bit sad. I want to experience some shit.
>>
>>19198006
Dreams are normal.
>>
i saw a UFO as a kid. thats about all aside from some sick digits i got on my posts
>>
That means you're normal unlike most people on here
>>
>>19197534
Same here. Believe in the metaphysical and so forth, but literally never experienced anything directly paranormal.
>>
>>19197534
Just remember there are no such thing as haunted places only haunted minds. If you are experiencing "paranormal" things there is literally a problem with your brain.
>>
>>19199593
This man is a shill. There are definitely places out there that have incredibly negative energy. Emotional residue from humans dying in unimaginable ways, their fear and sadness lingers on in these places.

The things haunting these places are not ghosts, but powerful left over emotion.
>>
>>19197534
You just need to RP more
>>
>>19197705
your writing career isnt going to go very far
>>
File: 1488425506246.jpg (43KB, 498x282px) Image search: [Google]
1488425506246.jpg
43KB, 498x282px
Things that I have posted about on /x/ before, all true:
>seen two UFOs
>had ghosts fuck with me twice
>have had ghost ex gf get rid of one of them
>have racist stand/guardian angel
>survived what should have been death many times
>have had curses work
>have had magic work
>found a skelly in an abandoned obscure society building while urbexing
>sleep paralysis
>lucid dreaming
>lots of other shit
You might be lucky to live a normal life. It can definitely get weird. Swear that I've never rolplayed here ever.
>>
>>19199629
Pathetically enough, I feel like I'm closer to figuring out telekinesis than writing. The door thing actually happened. Nobody has to believe me for it to give me ideas for further occult research. Disbelieving me just robs everyone else of whatever insight it might provide.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.