[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this isnt a meme at all is it https://youtu.be/u_IB7p5KJ7o?t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
this isnt a meme at all is it https://youtu.be/u_IB7p5KJ7o?t=4m11s
oh wowzas revelation 12 sign seems legit if you take the time to spend your evenings searching for 'truth'

revelation 12 of the bible makes jesus' case seem valid.
look at it like this
Revelation 12:1
A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzYyZ1jekz4

This verse talks about an alignment happening in the sky from the point of view of Jerusalem, and who knew this sign is aligned on the Jewish New Year / Feast of Trumpets on 23rd sept this year.

The reason why this is so weirdly credible is due to the timing of Jesus' death which occured on the 1st of the 7 jewish feast days, his burial, which happened on the 2nd jewish feast day, his resurrection, on the 3rd of the feast days, and 50 days later, on pentecost the 4th feast day, the story of the creation of the true covenant of god was formed. followed by what the bible calls the GREATEST SIGN ever given by god unto man, even greater than the star of bethlehem, the sign of revelation 12. and this alignment occurs on, yes, the 5th feast day just as the jews celebrate their new year transitioning into 5778 which has its own numerical gematria values and is equal to the temperature of the surface of the sun in kelvin.
what do now?
>>
Just remember that when the words are out there
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19196671/
They are hard to take back, and you will be held accountable for your words forever from now on.
>>
that makes me glad to know people are going to be looking at these words :D
dont know if i should be trembling by the thought of spreading the gospel .
>>
i have you're iq address and you are being spookt on before you wake up to face the tomorrow day
>>
what if jesus was part of a genetic harvest farming technique decoding algorithm to help mankind achieve greater knowledge and smoother path to ascending to higher planes of intellectual reasoning and inter dimensional travel. god did not make mankind, man make god. we are the gods and we are all inherently twisted and tied together in a web of conscious decision processes and general power of though output if you know where im getting at. we are all one, and we will all come out the other side as one cluster of shared intellect and thought provoking powers.

tldr you are stuck in this hell with the rest of us
>>
being anonymous on 4chan is great because no one can tell that 4/5 responses to op is the same dude attempting to bump this thread back into view for glory of our king and redeemer
yeshua hamashiach
can i can an amen
heeyaa
>>
File: Screenshot_20170624-163937.jpg (23KB, 1141x87px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170624-163937.jpg
23KB, 1141x87px
>options: sage
>>
>>19196768
haha yes ofc.
>>
who's that
>>
no you
>>
aw shucks youre the best it was an honor to play with you all!
>>
so many of us gathered here together in the name of our lord jesus christ.
>>
hey look its as if my schizophrenic traits are manifesting themselves onto the internet. hohoheeheehaha we are coming for you freemasons and brianna.
>>
when i speak of brianna i of course refer to the illuminati cover girl Rhiannon, haha how unwise of me to misspeak oops
>>
>>19196673
You have no power here.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.