[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kabbalah, experiences with the returns for the time and effort

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: Tree_of_life_bahir_Hebrew.svg.png (33KB, 200x380px) Image search: [Google]
Tree_of_life_bahir_Hebrew.svg.png
33KB, 200x380px
Have been practicing it for a touch over a year now, and it has made a few changes on my spiritual self. I wouldn't say anything to radical as when I was first introduced to Gnosticism. But I have to admit it has made me more aware of where 'I' begin, and what is on the edges of that existence, and given me a few ideas as to why it matters.

To be honest though, I could take it or leave it at this point, in so far as being the basis of my spiritual practice.
>>
Is it scary? I was thinking about trying Kabbalah but I didn't want to dig myself another hole so to speak. I already fucked around with chakras and I still down know nearly as much as I need to know.
>>
>>19196236

Well, yeah, but scary only as in the needed amount of uncertainty to actually be doing something. It will, unless you are letting your practice of it be infected with new age shittery, force you to confront a lot of truths about whom and what you have chosen to be. So in that sense, practice of kabbalah can get a little unnerving. Otherwise, nah, unless you go toward Enochian magic type stuff, in which case, get ready to understand why angels hate the fuck out of you.
>>
>>19196252
I would like to know more about myself. That was the part of the reason why I got into Chakras. If Kabbalah can assist me in refining who I want to be then I happily try it. I can relate to what you're saying about letting new age shit influence your practice since my whole practice with chakras was predicated on New Age fuckery.

But was that you said about angle hating you. That sounds interesting, I always wondered the relationship between angles and humans were since so many people claim that have a 'guardian angle'.
>>
>>19196252
So it's not just me, Angels are typically angry dudes right?

Where does the line between angel and demon end/begin?
>>
>>19196272

>Where does the line between angel and demon end/begin?

I'm pretty sure both of them hate you
>>
>>19196272

Every angelic spirit I have ever been in contact with is furious with everything for falling short of divine perfection, including themselves even. I am not kidding, they all are assholes, they basically are SJWs talking intersectionality with how they go on about how lowly and removed from the divine everything, but the divine itself, is.

A demon, is just a mugged angel, who has gotten tired of acting like their is a way of being 'upright', so they have become cynical to the extreme and edgy as fuck, but they are more or less still the same as angels.

All just my experiences from my practice though. So I might just be dicking myself around here.
>>
File: 1491310080110.jpg (82KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491310080110.jpg
82KB, 1920x1080px
>>19196288
>88
>angels are furious
>they hate how imperfect and foolish everyone is

This lines up exactly with my own experiences, thank you for confirmation.
>>
>>19196288
>>19196271
>>19196312

Why do angels hate us so much though?

It can't just be because we imperfect, can it?
>>
>>19196327

>> It can't just be because we imperfect, can it?

YES.

I am not kidding. First off, they are not beings of a personality formed from doubts, learning, and changing with the experiences of a mortal like life. They are more so like machines, made to fulfill a purpose. They come into existence knowing everything they will ever know more or less, with the purpose of following principles they have had not part in deciding to. So they end up being like psychotic hall monitor bureaucrats that do as they were meant to, on an endless gerbil wheel of an existence, with no real surprises or developments ever happening.

tl:dr an angel's existence sucks, it it leads them to loathing everything that they interact with.
>>
>>19196348
Makes me more feel bad for them. This notion really goes against everything I've learned about angels.

In the case of demons, are they more fixated on themselves or on the desires of humans? Since they are the opposite of angels shouldn't the be a little more empathetic towards us?
>>
>>19196288

That's hilarious. Ah, finally, some home truths. If you'd be willing to tell me more about their raging, I'd love to hear about it.
>>
>>19196356
It's not that they "hate us". It's more like they're parents/protectors who are so fed up with our sinful, wasteful, stupid ways that they're just extremely intolerant and impatient with us now. Not to say they're all like that, but if for some reason they need to come in contact with you, it's probably to rectify some shit you caused so they're not going to be all singing and joyous.

But I don't speak for angels, so I'm stopping my talk. I'm talking out of line here, so time for me to say some prayers of forgiveness and understanding.

The demons are metaphysical drug lords who do things for kicks, for the high. It's all pleasure, no purpose. Thats why they use us as fuel and food, and toy with us for fun. Pain, suffering, death are their drug of choice.

Or this could all just be projections and not even real.

>>19196364
There is no need to offend the angels.
>>
>>19196356
or maybe demons want to save us from our angels and they are pissed at us because we are to stupid to listen.
>>
File: 1490242270484.jpg (35KB, 554x376px) Image search: [Google]
1490242270484.jpg
35KB, 554x376px
>>19196406
Thats a cool way to looking at.

Thanks for sharing OP.
>>
>>19196415
That doesn't sound very likely.

All the description I've read on demons say otherwise. It seems that demons only assist in human affairs.
>>
>>19196218
If you have not noticed profound changes in your manner of thinking and speaking, as well as the way you view the world at large and interpret texts, *especially* religious/spiritual texts, there is an incredibly high chance you are doing it wrong.
>>
>>19196288
What kind of Enochian Work have ya done?
>>
>>19196218
What do you think about Qlippoth?
>>
I stumbled upon this thread, can anyone explain what is going on? What is kabalah what is enochian, when you are talking about Angels and demons, what belief system are you reffering to?
>>
>>19196760
When Enoch did his work, what did he call?
>>
>>19196800
I-is this a riddle? I'm asking if you've scried the Aethyrs and evoked the Angels n sheit.
>>
>>19196773
They are reified shells of habit, sorta (?) like excretions of the Sephiroth. And the only thing to do is to 'shatter' them. Even for LHP work, it's important to overcome them. Some will try to tell you they are demons you can evoke. Some will tell you about their sooper edgey qlippotic meditations (which is about as retarded as "reverse kundalini" when you actually know what these things are), but methinks they are trying too hard at being LE EDGELORDS
>>
>>19196832
What about experiences with it? I've started with them not long ago and it feels funny
>>
>>19196841
>experiences with it
What do you mean by this?
(Not OP, btw, but AM >>19196832)
>>
>>19196848
Yeah, I mean like OP with kabbalah, do someone around here has experience or tales with the qlippoth? Has practitioners ever turned into lovecratfian horrors or some shit like that? You know, I've heard that it can kill you or turn you crazy
>>
>>19196841
>>19196864
>it feels funny

Sounds par for course. Kabbalah is jewish devil magic. Fucking stop.
>>
>>19196864
Was just pointing out who I was, didn't mean to reference OP in any way other than that. Was asking what you meant by "experiences with the qlippoth?"
>>
>>19196878
But I dont do kabbalah, I do qlippoth, qlippoth not (that) jewish
>>
>>19196888
>>19196878
Testimony is the word
>>
>>19196895

>>19196841
>I've started with them not long ago and it feels funny

What.
Kind.
Of.
Experiences?
>>
>>19196890
>qlippoth not (that) jewish
>>19196878
>devil magic
>>19196895
>Testimony is the word

>>19196905
This field is fallow, mate.
>>
>>19196890

>Qlippoth may refer to: Qliphoth, the representations of evil forces in the mystical teachings of Judaism, such as in the Kabbalah

It's jewish devil magic.
>>
>>19196910
You're not effin joking!
>>
>>19196890
>But I dont do kabbalah, I do qlippoth,
Nigga, do you even know what Qabalah *IS*?
>>
>>19196944
the qlippothic forces may reside apparently in the same spheres, but they are different.
If not please enlightment me
>>
>>19196910
well, it just aroused me even more
>>
>>19196984
The point was, differentiating between "Qlippoth" and "Qabalah" is like differentiating between "Apple" and "Fruit"
>>
>>19196905
Literal perceptual changes, neurotic disorders popping up, my energy feels different, darker yet, bigger and stronger.
>>
>>19196995
There's gotta be a better analogy than that, but it escapes me, atm.
>>
>>19196997
>>19196995
I understood, tho

Anyhow, I think that what makes it different from one another after all (besides the notable corruption and darkness) is Lucifer
>>
>>19197003
Anon, where have you been learning about Qabalah from?
>>
>>19197013
Dion Fortune
Michael Ford
wikipedia :v
and goetic spirits
>>
>>19197029
Oh? It might be worth your time to check out some of the more classical texts, Like Sefer Otz Chiim, Sefer Yetzirah, Sefer ha-Zohar, and so forth
>>
>>19197033
will do mate, thanks for the info
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.