[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, first time greentext so, sorry about that guys. Got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1505.jpg (42KB, 294x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1505.jpg
42KB, 294x300px
Alright, first time greentext so, sorry about that guys. Got a story about a creepy park.
>be me, 17 years old, chilling in this cool park.
>park has a tower that's probably about two stories tall
>me, my friend jack, zach, and abby all chilling in the top of the tower because nicetime.jpg
>first event of the night begins
>i look over to the street corner next to the tower and see a dog fucking BOLT around the corner
>i'm talking usain bolted around the corner
>tell friends, laugh it off
>then see kid on bike go around corner as well
>kid fucks up, falls off bike. leaves the bike there to continue chasing after dog
>that's what we assumed anyway
>again, laugh it off, don't think much of it
>school parking lot next to park
>all of the sudden, around 6 black vans pull up into the parking lot with brights on
>a bunch of people all in black get out and start chatting
>tell friends, we're a little spooked but we still crack some jokes, nbd
>look back over at corner
>entire family of like 6-8 people come around corner with two more dogs, go same direction as first dog and child
>okay, kinda weird now but still, chillin
>suddenly an unmarked helicopter starts circling the area
>jack, who's the resident "paranormal shit is fake and gay" says we need to get the fuck out of there because the helicopter is essentially looking for a big criminal, mass murderer type of shit
>we all get spooked because he's not scared by anything
>run back to the car, realize that the vans started flashing their brights at us and some people started walking towards us
>fucking SPRINT to the car, get in, peel out
>we're all basically having panic attacks when we get back to my house, have to sit in silence for a good 30 min before they all go home

I went back like a week later, but I won't continue unless someone's interested. Will probably provide park name, maybe.
Were we 2spooked or were we just pussies?
>>
>>19195771
how the fuck is this paranormal when they are looking for a killer? op you fucking faggot
>>
>>19195793
i said i'd continue if people were interested dude chill lmao
but since you gotta be major buzzkill i'll get to the paranormal shit
>>
>>19195800
Go ahead op. It seems people on this board actually don't believe in paranormal stuff, don't even know when they are here. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that I never got
>>
>>19195771
Okay anyways, time for more.
>about a week later, i'm chilling with some different friends. isa and cas. both girls
>we're driving around in my car and i get the idea to go to the creepy park
>keep in mind that i haven't told either of them what's happened there, and i kinda forgot about it too
>there's this curve down the street that as soon as you turn onto it, you can see the tower in the distance
>so it's around midnight
>as soon as i turn around the corner and see the tower, my heart fucking drops
>instantly remember everything that happened, get that fight or flight response that shit sometimes gives you
>basically my entire body is saying "get the fuck out of there right now"
>i say that we need to leave right now and cas agrees, says she has the same feeling of dread
>isa in the backseat doesnt know what's up, but is easily spooked so i drive them both home
>i call zach and tell him what happened, he calls me a fag and says hes gonna go check it out
>badmove.jpg
>he pulls up to the park, right next to the tower, gets a tiny bit of uneasiness but doesnt pay much attention to it
>figures that it's just because of what i said
>he looks down to turn on some music
>when he looks up, theres a black figure standing right in front of his car, looking straight at him
>he freaks the fuck out, puts the car in reverse
>his car has a back camera, usually turns on instantly, but this time takes a second
>when the camera pops back up, the same figure is now behind the car
>looks up, figure not there
>he puts it in drive and peels out, comes to my house sweating, panicking, and tells me what happened
>now any time either of us go there, we get super stressed out and jumpy, vow to never go there again, don't wanna risk it
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.