[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are so many conspiracy theories that follow Christian belief/thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 1433743667848.jpg (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1433743667848.jpg
1MB, 5000x5000px
Why are so many conspiracy theories that follow Christian belief/thought when Christianity is bullshit created to control and tame the masses?
>>
>>19195481
Because it is.
All mass religions and their dogma are
>>
>>19195481
>>when Christianity is bullshit created to control and tame the masses
Have fun burning in hell.
>>
>>19195481
You just answered your own question.
>>
>>19195486
Yeah but why are people suddenly fucking blind to it in places that are specifically meant for picking apart ways massive institutions control people
>>
>>19195492
Proved my point dumbass
>>
>>19195481
No. Luciferianism/Satanism do everything opposite from the bible and mock it.
It's like going to that Satan church in the north east that have the baphomet statue and claim at the same time we don't worship Satan. I mean give me a break.
Jesus said that Lucifer came down from heaven like lightning hitting the earth.
Look at the upside down star and the lightning bolt in the middle.
The lightning bolt represents Satan.
Man OP why does that bother you?
I mean it's not your fault you have been deceive.
Also you'll find a lot of that bolt design everywhere.
>>
>>19195481
>>19195486
>>19195495
Yeah but why is stupid grammar unintelligible word salad reading comprehension talking past meaningless sentence fragment?
>>
>>19195511
Baphomet was fucking invented by Christians to accuse people of worshipping. The name is a corruption of Mahomet/Mohammed

Are you malicious or just misinformed

Luciferianism and Satanism aren't even the same thing either

Plus where in the OP am I even talking about Satanism
>>
>>19195527
Ignore that idiot. He's probably some edgy fag who just found out about Anton
>>
File: coodex_85.jpg (93KB, 580x807px) Image search: [Google]
coodex_85.jpg
93KB, 580x807px
>>19195527
Ur kidding right?
>>
>>19195553
Baphomet dates back way further than that, Crowley just tried to reuse the symbol of the Sabbatic goat with Baphomet name attached as a religious figure.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet literally read the start of the fucking article

"is a term originally used to describe an idol or other deity that theKnights Templarwere accused of worshipping and that subsequently was incorporated into disparate occult and mystical traditions. It appeared as a term for a pagan idol in trial transcripts of the Inquisition of the Knights Templar in the early 14th century...[1]The name first came into popular English usage in the 19th century, with debate and speculation on the reasons for the suppression of the Templars.["
>>
>Christianity is bullshit created to control and tame the masses?

I think you're thinking of Paulian theology brah. Jesus was a bad-ass anarchist rebel against the State and the Temple.
>>
>>19195578
Probably. I'm tolerant of that kind of Christianity
>>
File: 7437755.jpg (235KB, 720x1230px) Image search: [Google]
7437755.jpg
235KB, 720x1230px
>>19195572
Yet they use the image, the freaking devil worshipping fuckers.
See they mock u and confuse you and u defend them.
The knights most likely did worship that thing..
>>
>>19195597
It's so sad that you think you're in the right
>>
>>19195609
So, What is stopping u to us that Christianity is bullshit.
U got proof? U have some secret documents? Some forbidden knowledge to share?
U could be posting it right now instead of bitchin
>>
>>19195636
It's an unfalsifiable hypothesis that God exists, but it's the hypothesis that makes the most assumptions. Therefore, the best logical thing to do is to discard it.

Basic scientific method. They teach it in grade school
>>
>>19195492
lulz
>>
>>19195654
Man.. u must be spiritually dead inside.
>>
>>19195662
Troll, not worth arguing with anymore
>>
>>19195665
U have a cold heart anon. So long it's not evil. It is good.
It's what God judges in people. If their heart is filled with evil intentions and its continuous.
He will not like that, and will feel sorry for you. For which God loves you.
Have a smart mind and a big heart anon.
>>
>>19195687

Another anon, but:
IF God does exist, then he's the public enemy no.1 by a looong mile & therefore anything he says is HIGHLY suspect & to be examined at a microscopic level before taken as truth.
>>
>>19195481
because christianity created the whole Europe, usa and russia
almost 85% of the world was created by christianity
ironically because yhwh was asking to be an elitist god (a very powerful and pityless god)
>>
>>19195707
Ur mind is sharp and strong.
The mind is for this material world..
The strong feeling of good and evil is in ur heart..which connects to the spiritual realm.
U need to open ur heart when u read scriptures. U will feel his presence.
Nothing wrong to have both. It's what he wants you to have.
>>
>>19195752
>Ur mind is sharp and strong.
>The mind is for this material world..
>The strong feeling of good and evil is in ur heart..which connects to the spiritual realm.
>U need to open ur heart when u read scriptures. U will feel his presence.
>Nothing wrong to have both. It's what he wants you to have.

Typical Christian bullshit:
Dividing the world into Ghosts and Zombies since 33 BC.
Good luck in the 'next world' - and please, stop making a shit out of this one, will you?
(If you possibly can - fat chance, though.)
>>
>>19195783
Man u are angry. It's not good.
Calm ur mind now.

"My dear brothers and sisters, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry, because human anger does not produce the righteousness that God desires." James 1: 19-20
>>
>>19195816
The only thing making me angry right now is your shitty spelling.
>>
>>19195816
>slow to become angry, because human anger does not produce the righteousness that God desires

tbqh anon, it took a good long while to produce this anger, so I'm fully onboard with that.
Also, righteousness (whether 'God' desires it or not - and what kind of it he desires) has given me this anger.

You probably aren't asking HOW? right now, because you already know, but, being a Christian, you're obliged to suppress it in order to feel 'good' about yourself.

And since you're not inclined to listen to something you already know, I'm not going to waste a single breath explaining it to you.

Sayonara, sucker.
>>
>>19195829
Well I'm on my phone. Should I have said that from the beginning?
We all type like that every now and than anon. Some do it all the time and others not so much, but it's nothing to really get to get worked up.
I'm out. Good night, Anon.
>>
>>19195851
I never type like that because I have respect for the people who will read my messages. Fuck you.
>>
>>19195492
Good goyim.
>>
>doesn't know history of vatican

>doesn't know gospels were written decades after Jesus' death by religious leaders wanting to gain power
>>
File: zqi ammo 5.56x 45.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
zqi ammo 5.56x 45.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>19195481
Because people who believe in an invisible sky-daddy are the same people who are dumb enough to believe in the illuminati or that satan is real.

>>19195553
He's right, Baphomet is based on Mohamed.

Pic unrelated.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.