[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's describe some of the Goetic demon's personalities...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

File: Fallen Demon King Paimon.jpg (822KB, 700x1061px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon King Paimon.jpg
822KB, 700x1061px
Let's describe some of the Goetic demon's personalities...

King Paimon

Aloof informative regal mysterious loyal effective
>>
Prince Stolas

Stern Learned Proffesorial Patient Hesitant
>>
Astaroth

Patient, Gentle and may I say a bit flirty
>>
Bune
she is the most cool, nicest, generous, patient demon. She use to help me without asking for much but I made a deal with her and I've been paying her little by little and she has been patient about it. She is a great demon to work with, if you want wealth or if you want to learn about necromancy she is the demon you should contact. some say she also appears in the form of a guy or a very masculine looking woman. But when I scryed her I saw an Egyptian noble she kinda reminded me of Cleopatra. Offering oranges and orange flavored liquor will get you on her good grace, orange anything (candles, perfume, etc) also she loves gold too. she is ruled by venus and is a day demon. best time to work with her is during the day. word of warning though, dont promise her something you know you can't fulfill
>>
File: Fallen Demon Asteroth Appears.jpg (77KB, 449x500px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Asteroth Appears.jpg
77KB, 449x500px
>>19194850
Is this really your experience with her? she scares me shitless
>>
File: Fallen Demon Bune.jpg (53KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Bune.jpg
53KB, 500x375px
>>19194897
Very cool anon. Don't hear much about Bune
>>
>>19194911
Indeed. I was expecting her to be scary too but I was surprised. I guess they react differently to people. How did she scare you?
>>
>>19194897
How do you "see" a demon, is it in your head or a physical manifestation? What do you have to "promise" them?
>>
File: Fallen Demon Astaroth Regal.jpg (198KB, 816x979px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Astaroth Regal.jpg
198KB, 816x979px
>>19194963
she appears wanton seductress but in the sense of a female Praying Mantis
>>
>>19194972
Well, I think praying mantises are cute. Maybe that's why we get along.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Asteroth Reptilian.jpg (59KB, 480x484px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Asteroth Reptilian.jpg
59KB, 480x484px
>>19195000
me too except what happens after sex...
>>
>>19194967
It's called scrying friendo if you were an actual occultist you wouldn't even be asking that. check the /omg/ library there might be some books about scrying
>>
>>19194922
yeah she is a very helpful spirit, het best trait is her generosity and her promptness to get things done.
>>
File: Fallen Demon Gremory Goetia.jpg (19KB, 236x286px) Image search: [Google]
Fallen Demon Gremory Goetia.jpg
19KB, 236x286px
>>19195064
exactly. my preferred method actually except for with Gremory
>>
File: Goetic Gurl.jpg (449KB, 1024x763px) Image search: [Google]
Goetic Gurl.jpg
449KB, 1024x763px
>>19195073
Now I generally hear Bune is a death spirit and assists with minor wealth?

Am I misinformed?
>>
>>19195094
you are correct thats why i mentioned necromancy, she is very good with that and she is also good with wealth. In my personal experience she seems to be very good in the wealth department. Me and a few others have witness her powers, a friend of mine got a bunch of job offers as soon as she summoned her. and another friend got an inheritance when she summoned her and myself, my business starting picking up as soon as i summoned her
>>
File: Goetic Love.jpg (122KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
Goetic Love.jpg
122KB, 900x636px
>>19195114
Not being funny, all of your friends and you work with Bune collectively or just as a coincidence individually?
>>
>>19195158
The first to summon her was my friend, then me and after our other friend saw this she summoned her too. my friend (the first to summon her) said she was inspired by A.M.S he was this goetic summoner who use to have a collective but he went away and the collective died down
>>
>>19195293
stella erratica is still around but now its filled with alt-right kek worshipers and other toxic sludge. I remember the good old days, where A.M.S. would give us classes and Bee would do a follow up class. we were all learning and it was such a positive place. but now its just a slum
>>
>>19195366
What were the classes about?
>>
who is bee?
>>
Ok anon I have worked with BUER - he is good and I have had no I'll effeffects so much I have made somewhat of a pact with him that so long as he behaves in the manner he dose I will never destroy and constantly preserve his sigil in a special book
>>
Has anyone worked with Shax before? Last night I felt compelled to say his name out loud but barely resisted. What the fuck was up with that? I'm looking for a better job but in my small amount of research it doesn't look like he would be a good choice to summon for this.
>>
>>19195684
He may help by binding your new boss and making him fuck up around you so you look superior and well suited for the job in question.
or in other manners suited to finding lost gains, moving competition out of the way, returning any of your lost faculties, etc
>>
>>19195812
What dangers do I face and how to deal with them? He doesn't seem too friendly.
>>
>>19195684
I just said it out loud for a full minute, don't think this does anything
>>
>>19195064
They can also physically manifest, friendo.
~t. Occultist
>>
My experiences:

>>19194815
Perfectly accurate description, emphasis on the aloof part.

Vassago:
He was friendly to me, but I get the feeling he's not as friendly to others. I was initially slightly creeped out by how friendly he was. Well-spoken, speaks calmly.

Valefor:
Character. Total character. He sounds like a game show host and fluctuates his voice a lot. Very light-hearted, creepy laugh. Weird side effects working with him.
>>
>>19197024
thanks for the info.

I read that Valefor is prone to betray the people who work with him...any insights?
>>
>>19195684
X is so rude!

Someone answer the guy

fuuuuuck
>>
>>19194815
But other Seed fell on good ground and yielded a crop that sprang up, increased and produced: some.. thirtyfold, some sixty And some a Hundred." And he said to them, "If anyone has an ear, let him Hear!"
John 3:8-9
>>
sorry anon I dont hear much from any sources regarding Shax
>>
>>19198382
Well, he's known to be the friend of thieves, to stand by them until they end up in the gallows. Whether or not he leads them to the gallows is the question. I'm not a thief, so I wouldn't know. He sort of hit me up after I evoked Paimon, and I kind of noped at first. What I did notice was that I almost accidentally walked out of stores with unpaid merchandise a few times after working with him. Just zoned out and started walking to the door.
>>
>>19198409
possibly his proverbial "trap"?

Vassago is pretty benign correct?
>>
>>19195684
was he blowing you cunt?
>>
>>19195595
you dont scare him faggot
>>
>>19198450
>possibly his proverbial "trap"?
Not a clue, honestly.

>Vassago is pretty benign correct?
My experiences have been good. He hit me up after I evoked Paimon, and he was exceedingly nice to me. He's associated with divination, and I'm a very skilled diviner, so YMMV.
>>
Gremory

Mystique Mercurial Moody Affectionate Helpful Impatient
>>
>>19198474
very interested

did King Paimon come with music?

ask you very personal questions?

roar or initially speak gibberish? thanks
>>
Botis

Shadowy Sleek Defiant Mocking Knowledgable
>>
>>19198474
"hit you up"?

dreams appearances message from King Paimon?
>>
Marax

Quizical Stubborn Scientific Blunt Humour Intimidating
>>
>>19198565
Not really. I went out into a rural area and stood at crossroads to perform the ritual I put together myself. I started the ritual, completely in rhyme and, as soon as I said "Paimon," I saw a tall anthropomorphic energy being (you know how heat waves look on a hot day?) rush down the road towards me, blowing the tall grass past him. He stood there silently and listened to the ritual. When I was done, he did a small golf clap and disappeared. He said nothing. In subsequent sessions, he's sounded like he's amused. Always incredibly amused.

>>19198651
A few days after the ritual, I felt a weird energy shift and heard the name in my head. I know only the absolute basics of goetia, so I had to look it up, not recognizing it. I googled the name on my phone, looked at the sigil, slipped into the trance I use for energy work, and started hearing the voice in my head.
>>
>>19198821
>slipped into the trance I use for energy work
For spirit work, I mean. I'm not that experienced with goetia, but I have experience communicating with random spirits.
>>
>>19198821
hmmm

how did you come up with the custom ritual?

its uncommon for them to literally come and observe the ritual. interesting.

amused in an affectionate sense or more like you pitiful fool?

did the form bear a crown and a camel like beast?

was his intense loyalty to Lucifer discussed?
>>
>>19198538
this is accurate
>>
>>19198845
>how did you come up with the custom ritual?
Due to some previous occult work, I can rhyme extemporaneously. I literally just started talking in rhyme when I got to the spot, and I kept going until the end of the ritual.

>its uncommon for them to literally come and observe the ritual.
Someone experienced with goetia later told me they love poetry. My skill with it may have helped me.

>amused in an affectionate sense or more like you pitiful fool?
I think he was excited about the puzzle he would give me.

>did the form bear a crown and a camel like beast?
I didn't see much detail, as he was more or less transluscent. It was dark out, and I was concentrating on the ritual.

>was his intense loyalty to Lucifer discussed?
No, we talked mostly about my issues.
>>
>>19198908
thanks for the awesome replies anon
>>
>>19198966
No problem. Like I said, I don't have that much experience with goetia, just got an insane puzzle out of it. Maybe someday I'll tell the story, but I might want to sell it to Hollywood instead.
>>
>>19198981
yeah I didnt want to ask about the puzzle it seemed personal to you.

Wish more anons would take an interest in this thread as I learned from your experience.

Ive read before about King Paimon appearing in a ball or streak of light.

Care to share experiences with any of the others that reached out to you??
>>
And hours later still no new response

X you need to get your mother Fucking Shit together
>>
>>19199185
>Care to share experiences with any of the others that reached out to you??
Vassago flattered the hell out of me. He told me it was an honor to meet me and critiqued my divination positively. I asked him for pointers, and he said he didn't have too much to tell me that I didn't already figure out, but that he'd help me to get to the point where I simply know things without using divination, pure intuition.

I invoked him to find potential clients and mapped it out on Google maps. I hit up one of the points soon after, and the dude was really creeped out because he said he was looking for my services, and I had just parked my car right in front of his business randomly and walked right in. He kept looking at his religious imagery while talking to me and getting nervous, eventually ending the meeting.

With Valefor, I tried invoking for personal benefit but got weird side effects. I mentioned I almost accidentally stole things a few times. I also had weird sexual side effects, though I can't confirm that was due to him and not to any other goetic spirit. It made me sexually aggressive (I had to go home from work early a few times because I had such a strong desire to fuck every woman I saw that I was sweating) and had to keep myself from telling the conservative vanilla girl I'm involved with that I want to put her in a collar that says "Property of [my name]" and treat her like my personal whore. That lasted for about a month.
>>
>>19194815
Since there are some people that know what are they talking about, which daemon can turn you gay? I´m not trolling. As a teenager, I woke up on something entering my anus couple of times. One time it was quick thrusting and painfull so I jumped from the bed. I didn´t ask shit from them or summon them, they just appeared. Could they be sent by someone else?
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.