[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm from colombia and I am currently staying in a rural

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 13

File: PicsArt_06-20-12.27.28.jpg (305KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_06-20-12.27.28.jpg
305KB, 2048x2048px
I'm from colombia and I am currently staying in a rural area near the mountains in the department of meta,I took a photo around 12:00 am, in wich I saw a kind of shadow, after I realized that in the picture was that shadow, I went out again to take another picture in the same place but I didn't see the shadow again.
I think it looks like a small person, they told me it may be a Gnome but I've never believed in that kind of creatures (goblins, Gnomes, etc...) but lately things have been happening that, according to some people, are signs that there is a Goblin, ( something play with the keys, mess things up, and sometimes hit the windows).
If anyone knows what could it be, knows something related to this kind of topics, or think it may be something else, please comment this post.
>>
>>19194813
Do you have any other pictures? Maybe better quality?
>>
>>19194813
Looks like a spooky skeleton.
>>
File: PicsArt_06-23-09.57.51.jpg (536KB, 3052x1717px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_06-23-09.57.51.jpg
536KB, 3052x1717px
This is the original picture
>>
File: PicsArt_06-22-02.36.57.jpg (241KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_06-22-02.36.57.jpg
241KB, 2048x2048px
First I saw it as a skeleton, but after a while I saw it like like a small persone with a hat or something in the head
>>
>>19194841
Why did you take the pic? Random? Why?
>>
They told me that in the cabin that is seen in the background there are ghosts and that sometimes a woman appears there, I was going to send a photo to a friend to show him the cabin, because I told him about that
>>
Also I take pictures expecting to see the woman, but I never expect to see that shadow
>>
I take 8 pictures but just in that one I saw the shadow
>>
I was outside at that hour because I was going to the Kitchen (is a hotel-restaurant and the kitchen is outside the main cabin)
>>
And on the way to the kitchen I take the pictures
>>
>>19194813
Can you post some of the local lore from the area? I don't know much, but I'm interested, and anything you can share from your friends would be cool. Also, if it's easier to post the lore in Spanish, I can translate for everybody else :)
>>
>>19194841
i see a smegle looking thing no hat
>>
Sorry, I'm staying in an apartment in the city tonight, tomorrow I would go to the hotel
>>
>>19195129
Just keep the thread alive until tomorrow, then.
>>
File: PicsArt_06-23-11.22.29.jpg (2MB, 3052x1717px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_06-23-11.22.29.jpg
2MB, 3052x1717px
No se mucho sobre los mitos o leyendas locales, se que en los llanos orientales ( meta) hay muchas leyendas y mitos sobre brujas, duendes y cosas así, como el silbon, la bola de fuego, etc..
Y muchas personas dicen haber visto algo paranormal
>>
Hay muchos mitos sobre duendes y criaturas parecidas, es más, en el edificio de apartamentos en el que me estoy quedando a veces, dicen que llega una bruja, tome un audio y un video de la supuesta bruja, pero me intriga más saber sobre el duende o gnomo al que le tome la foto, ya que pienso que la "bruja" puede ser una lechuza pero no estoy seguro
>>
Perdón creu que pedías fotos, no estoy muy acostumbrado a habar en ingles
>>
>>19195221>>19195245>>19195273

I don't know much about the myths or local legends, I think that in the flat East there are many legends and myths about witches, spirits, and stuff like that, like The Whistler, or the Ball of Fire, etc. And many people here say that they're seen something paranormal.
There are many myths about spirits and creatures that look alike (possibly: children that look alike) , there's more, en the apartment building in which I'm staying occasionally, they say that a witch arrives, I took audio and a video of this supposed witch, but I'm curious if there's more to know about the spirit, or even the gnome I took a photo of, I already think that the "witch" is just an owl but I can't know for certain.
Sorry to those who asked for photos (?), I'm not very accustomed to speaking English. (esta bien, pienso este y es la razon para mi ofrecimiento)
>>
>>19195245
Que hice la bruja? Algo interesante, como asesinatos, ofrecimientos de brebajes especiales, maldiciones, o algo mas tranquillo, como una mala mirada fija?

What does the witch do? Anything interesting, like murdering, offering special potions, curses, or something more calm, like a mean stare/gaze?
>>
No la vimos, solo la escuchamos, dicen que aparecen como pájaros muy grandes, pero no pudimos verla ya que estaba en el techo del edificio.
>>
>>19195432
I haven't seen her, I've only listened to her, they said that she appears as a fucking huge bird, but we cannot see her, she's already on the roof of the building.

Tengo la intención en los leyendas locales, de las personas en el edificio. Pero, comprendo que es tarde y no sabes mucho, entonces esta bien que continuamos manana (lo siento para deletreo, tengo teclado americano).

I meant in the local legends, the people of the building. But, I understand that it's late and you don't know much, so it's fine to continue tomorrow. (Shit spelling because I have an American keyboard)
>>
It's probably one of those antifa fags.
>>
>>19195683
What are anti-fascists doing in Colombia?
>>
>>19194830
That very much looks like you added it in post.

t. Professional film and video editor
>>
>>19196342
Out of curiosity, can you explain your reasoning?
>>
>>19196381
It just seems to pop out of the background like it was composited in poorly. Everything else has a certain noise pattern, blur pattern, and resolution that doesn't match up. Also the lighting doesn't seem correct on it. The bushes are lit up directly from a flashlight with a bluer color temperature, yet the subject is lit from the side from a yellower light and the part of the face right in front of where the direct flashlight is hitting is dark? I don't buy that shit. But I could be wrong. This is the only photo that it really stands out to me, since there's so much context. The closeups look a lot better since you don't have all of the other information
>>
>>19196705
Thanks for the explanation, I only understood half of it, but that half I got makes sense.
>>
File: IMG_20170430_204814_302.jpg (4MB, 4479x2518px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170430_204814_302.jpg
4MB, 4479x2518px
>>19196719
Hey cool man. If you have any other questions I can try to answer them.
>>
File: Simadonnalated.jpg (99KB, 800x594px) Image search: [Google]
Simadonnalated.jpg
99KB, 800x594px
>>19194813
>>
>>19196759
im see this pic all the time, is this fate? lmao
>>
hahahaha.

it's just you op.
>>
This is the first time I published something in this type of forums, I had never before entered one, I enter because a friend told me that in this type of forums there may be people who know about these types of topics, I can swear That I did not modify it or put anything in the image, I have no reason to do so
>>
The light that illuminates the "goblin" is one of the light posts of the road, I think it was more in the background not near the bush, or I do not know, I really could not say, but I see no more explanation, its up to you if you believe me that I didn't modify it or not
>>
File: PicsArt_06-24-01.22.27.jpg (526KB, 3052x1717px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_06-24-01.22.27.jpg
526KB, 3052x1717px
This is one of the other pictures I took that night ,I was not pointing directly with the flashlight towards that area, maybe because of that "the goblin" or gnome is not seen with blue light, instead it is seen with yellow light(from one of the ligth posts)
>>
I was pointing the flashlight toward the house, towards the door that is seen in the background
>>
File: PicsArt_06-24-01.39.57.jpg (98KB, 925x805px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_06-24-01.39.57.jpg
98KB, 925x805px
>>
Wait, so have you also been experiencing poltergeist type activity (things being moved, knocking sounds)?
>>
File: no goblin either.png (386KB, 1294x974px) Image search: [Google]
no goblin either.png
386KB, 1294x974px
Don't freak out OP, but that ain't no shitty gnome.
>>
Sometimes they sound steps outside, and hit the windows, only once messed up some shoes that we left outside and played with a keys (making sounds, we forgot that we left the keys in the lock of a room)
>>
>>19197749
What do the steps sound like? The keys were also located outside, right?
>>
File: sayyd view.png (54KB, 374x252px) Image search: [Google]
sayyd view.png
54KB, 374x252px
>>19197743
And this one may be a side view of the thing.
>>
>>19197743
Jajaja I thought the same thing at first but I also gave it a gnome shape, and honestly I prefer a gnome than an alien
>>
>>19194813
Gonzales sell some fucking cocaine and buy a better camera, what the fuck are you doing with your free time
>>
File: zaat5.jpg (29KB, 400x272px) Image search: [Google]
zaat5.jpg
29KB, 400x272px
>>19194813
It's Zaat
>>
>>19197809
I was told that in this kind of forums, there are people who have mental delays, but i never expected to meet one
>>
>>19197877
Jajaja I hope it is not
>>
>>19197880
Yet,Your here, what dose that tell you Chico
>>
>>19197940
Nothing really, just that of all the people who join this forums, a retarded enter this one (you, I clarify in case your delay does not let you understand)
>>
File: 1485085010921s.jpg (9KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
1485085010921s.jpg
9KB, 250x249px
>>19197991
You know, it's not what you said, its the fact that some fagget showing pictures of gnomes, is talking about delays that makes me kek
>>
File: PicsArt_06-24-04.15.56.jpg (67KB, 878x836px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_06-24-04.15.56.jpg
67KB, 878x836px
That hurts man, but you have a good point.

I just wanted to know what it was, someone told me it's a goblin but like I said before, I've never really believed too much in that kind of things
>>
I didn't want to cause controversy, I just get mad because a guy start talking shit, saying shit like "you should sell cocaine" and other stupid things for being Colombian, but I guess there will always be people like him, so I should have just ignored him
>>
>>19198137
>someone told me it's a goblin
If it's only messing with stuff outside, I'd say it's a monkey or something. However, if it really is causing poltergeist phenomena and being witnessed as an extraordinary presence, saying it is or isn't a goblin gets a bit tricky. Elemental spirits, faeries, goblins; the names for this sort of thing are without end. It's still unclear whether these represent a genuine class of entity which exists in the superspectrum, or if the superspectrum kicks out archetypal manifestations based on percipient consciousnesses being impacted by quantum phenomena which do not have consciousness except as the illusion created through interaction with the observer. In fact, it could be that the latter represents a way in which entities can be created in the manner which apparently underlies the emergence of independent thoughtforms (tulpas).
>>
>>19197940
you're* as in you're retarded
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.