[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found these at an estate sale, can anybody give me more information

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Resized_20170621_151441.jpg (483KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Resized_20170621_151441.jpg
483KB, 1200x1600px
Found these at an estate sale, can anybody give me more information so I can do some more research.

I recognize Baphomet. The rest look occult/esoteric. Hoping somebody can tell me more or give me a lead to go on.
>>
I see the Masonic symbol, the Star of David and some things that look similar to the golden ratio/Fibonacci sequence
>>
left of the old fart baphou you have the kabbalistic tree of life. it's just classic western and jewish mysticism symbology
>>
top left and middle left look alchemy related. top right also does but it mentions the qabala at the bottom. I recognise all 3 of them from alchemy texts but I don't remember the context.

middle row, left is the qabala tree of life. not sure what middle row, right is but it looks like it has something to do with lunar cycles?

and of course bottom row is masonic shit.

all these things are easily googled. happy hunting.
>>
>>19194357
>golden ratio/Fibonacci sequence
good eye, that hadn't occurred to me. I kinda latched onto what looked like moon phases around the edge.
>>
>>19194362
top middle is as above so below symbology of the six pointed hexagonal star
>>
>>19194372
that's what I thought. time and benadryl have fogged my memory.
>>
File: IMG_9267.jpg (91KB, 517x463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9267.jpg
91KB, 517x463px
Also, I found this while looking up the word "cabala" from the top right image and it looks similar to the picture with the palms
>>
File: 20170623_181229.jpg (2MB, 2160x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170623_181229.jpg
2MB, 2160x2160px
>>19194382
>>19194378
>>19194372
>>19194368
>>19194362
>>19194361
Thanks all, gonna spend the better part of the night researching them. Seems to be a clash of a lot of gnostic symboliam.

Found the in this book, which I'm sure will be interesting read.

Think I'm going to frame them for my office/library
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.