[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've noticed a lot of people on /div/ ask about love/romance/relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot-2017-03-09-06.47.31.png (94KB, 476x432px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-2017-03-09-06.47.31.png
94KB, 476x432px
I've noticed a lot of people on /div/ ask about love/romance/relationship queries. So why not all the single m'ladies and sirs come here? All you weirdos can explain what it is you're looking for with people who share an interest in the paranormal...maybe share skype/whatsAPP/snapchat/email/facebook/telegram etc.?

Let's get spooky!

We're all mad, here.
>and horny
>>
This can only end in tears
>>
>>19194480
This. Let's avoid drama shall we.
>>
I'm really not that mad or horny senpai.
I have a more dana approach to
paranormal than fox as well.
I only come here to curb schizophrenic ppls delusions desu
>>
All I want is a qt Taurus or Capricorns girl to love me and take care of me
>>
I'm going to do a spell to get an ex back. It's been a few years since we broke up and I still miss him but have otherwise grown as a person. He is in an unhappy situation right now and lashed out at me when I reached out to him recently. I know it sounds unrealistic writing it out, but I have plenty of reason to believe the lashing out was more due to his situation than towards me. I figure a spell will help bring him back if that's the case but if he's happier where he is, it won't.
>>
>>19194671
Do this spell

Go into your phone book
Call him
Ask to meet up
Don't go to a bar
Go somewhere outdoors
Bring 750ml of liquor as back up plan
If they don't drink bring treats
Groom them like a wild horse anon
>>
>>19194707
No, after the lashing out, contacting him isn't an option. I need him to come to me.
>>
>>19194729
You should come to me instead bby ;)

jk
>>
>>19194662
I'll love you and take care of you *_*
>>
>>19194671
What is the spell??
>>
>>19194998
What's ur sign bby
>>
>>19194671
Why do you want him back of he broke up with you and rejected you? Especially if he lashed out at you.. he's not worth it. He left you and he doesn't love you anymore. Instead of wasting your time on him, use that time to find someone else..??!! Your ex is an ex for a reason
>>
>>19195009
Going to make a sigil and then spend a month charging it (from new moon to new moon) daily, then on the next new moon I will burn it and let it go into the ether.
>>
>>19195019
Scorpio *sads*
>>
I have this "weird" view of love (by today's standard I guess) and I'm searching in vain for my soul sister. I'd rather be alone than being with someone who doesn't 100% love me. Trust and loyalty are the most important things to me but these values seem to get rarer these days.
>>
>>19195026
So cool...how does that work? I'm in the same situation as you
>>
>>19195028
My last girlfriend was a scorpio actually
She was crazy but there were some good things about her. Like she was crazy good in bed and down for anything lol

You'll find someone I'm sure. No be sad :)
>>
>>19195030
This literally sounds just like me...
So far, all the guys I've been with were unappreciative cheaters..Lately, I just feel like giving up..How loyal are you?
>>
>>19195023
We didn't survive a stressful time and I deserved the break up (he deserved to be broken up with as well). But I've grown, dated around, haven't found what I'm looking for and very much think we could make a new relationship work between us.

We have been on friendly terms since the break up though our communication isn't always consistent.

He had told me he was going through a rough time (broke up with new girlfriend) and needed to be alone for a bit, but I contacted him a few weeks later because I was worried and that's when he lashed out because we had agreed not to talk for a while. I told him I'd go back to leaving him alone.

I'll give him space and hope he starts healing from his breakup and starts seeing me in the same old romantic light again that he used to. In the meantime, I'm hoping to grease the wheels with my spell.
>>
>>19194662
cap and taurus ladies are the greatest. what's your sign senpai
>>
>>19195040
Sounds like me lol!
>>
>>19195046
>Same exact situation here
>>
>>19195044
I'd never cheat, just hearing about people cheating piss me off. It's literally the base of being a couple to not cheat. What's wrong with people?
>>
>>19195072
Right??? Finally, somebody who gets it. Im a little suspicious though... I feel like sooner or later, all men cheat... but so far you sound perfect
>>
>>19195050
Pisces
>>
>>19195107
good matches for you, though you may get on with a cap a bit more than a taurus
>>
>>19195099
I doubt online dating is for me, désolé ma belle.
>>
>>19195123
There's pros and cons to both. Taurus can be a bit materialistic, but I like how warm and sunny they are. It balances out my gloominess. The girl I want is a Capricorn. Capricorns seem a bit colder, but I can relate to that. Both signs are down to earth and provide the stability I need though

What's your sign fampai
>>
>>19194296
ok lets give this a go? what kind of mate is everyone looking for then?
>>
>>19195197
Someone mentally mature and down to earth who is mentally sane and keeps me grounded, while also allowing me my solitude when I need it
>>
>>19195128
*_*
>>
>>19195155
I'm a taurus. dated a Pisces for seven years, probably the most intense yet innocent love I've ever had for anyone. with an aries lady now, and it's the most challenging yet rewarding relationship I've had in my life

dated some Capricorns too, I love how stable they are. a little cold, true, but I like to be the one to try to warm them up
>>
>>19195218
With a pretty face and a big ass too.
>>
>>19195246
Ugh now you make me feel bad about it,
[spoiler]contact?[/spoiler]
>>
>>19195267
Definitely wouldn't hurt. I'm more of a tits man myself though
>>
I'm a Scorpio and don't really have an issue getting girls. Usually I find myself completely smitten with a girl, but then seem to lose interest later on and things never seem to end well.
>>
>>19195068
Best of luck to you!
>>
>>19195046
How much your relationship lasted? And how old are you?
>>
>>19195282
Same here
>>
>>19195307
5 years. Been 3 years since break up, late 20s
>>
>>19195218
sounds like what i want, but i want a girl who is down to go do stuff and always next to me. >>19195267
naw man its all about a small chest and body makes it feel great when you hold them
>>
>>19195379
>but i want a girl who is down to go do stuff and always next to me

Omg that's me right there, I'm very much...a giver ;) a lover and a supporter
>>
>>19195362
Easy to love but hard to hold
>>
>>19195388
:) whats your contact? lets get to know each other?
>>
Bump this is fun
>>
File: wrong_board.jpg (147KB, 1412x712px) Image search: [Google]
wrong_board.jpg
147KB, 1412x712px
>>19194480
/x/ meets /r9k/ and /soc/ for a beer... There were no survivors.

It'll end in tears... https://youtu.be/JiJF5Eo9twM?list=PLhGLkBjndhcXg-c32looZb5CEqn3NYjKo
>>
>>19194296
I considered running a matchmaking service for /div/. If I wanted money, I could read on the relationship issues for money. Hell, maybe I could even auction off a reading on the other person's issues to the higher bidder or maybe just include it as a premium add on surreptitiously. It would be a good business for me if I had time.

>>19194671
These sorts of works rarely work due to a number of structural issues, and they require thoughtful--
>>19195026
>brute force sigil
Ya, good luck with that.
>>
>>19195711
It's a good idea!
>>
>>19195282
I love Scorpio men. You all try being cold and detached but once one gets to know you you're really warm and loyal and intense. I like scorpios.
>>
>>19194662
I'm a taurus and my girl is a Capricorn. Is that supposed to be a good pairing?
>>
Been missing my /x/ girlfriends lately because I have met any interested in the paranormal for a while. Usually it's been based on physical attractions only with most women. Not bad looking I guess. Taurus dude here. I seem gloomy on the outside but that's because I've just had that kind of life. Loyalty, honesty and good conversation to offer though. I probably won't start conversations but have a story about almost everything. Also into /out/ stuff.
>>
>>19195787
Haven't* met.
>>
>>19195766
it's a very good match.the key thing to be mindful of with this pairing is to not get too stuck in a rut or routine...let the cap provide, if she can, and you take care of things like planning the dates, meals, decorating the space you share, etc
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.