[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /x/ , I have several questions that need answered >are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_5289.jpg (128KB, 500x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5289.jpg
128KB, 500x634px
So /x/ , I have several questions that need answered

>are skinwalkers real
>is it possible (or recommended) for one to track, pursue, and kill one
>if the ladder is true, how would one go about doing it
A couple buddies of mine have been doing some light research and some minor serious chats and after one night of heavy drinking and some clay pigeon shooting inawoods we've all decided we would like to give it a whirl.
>>
File: jb.gif (178KB, 764x511px) Image search: [Google]
jb.gif
178KB, 764x511px
>are skinwalkers real
the native americans seem to think so, having been exposed to enough I think there is no reason to doubt them

>>is it possible (or recommended) for one to track, pursue, and kill one
possible, probably, recommended? no.
>>if the ladder is true, how would one go about doing it
power of Christ, holy power, and not even kidding.
>>
>>19194134
I was more looking for methods on how to kill one. Hunting partener A (I'll call him hippie) just wants to walk around with his uncles shogun and a sporting flashlight.
>>
File: Four Headed Cherub.jpg (79KB, 1025x769px) Image search: [Google]
Four Headed Cherub.jpg
79KB, 1025x769px
>>19194243
considering this is /x/ and not /pol/ I'll go ahead and reveal my power level. the thing you want to kill exists on a spiritual level, and not a material one, they have inter dimensional properties they can change into any animal at will with no effort, and are strong in dark magics. thats not something you can really go about hunting with a flash light and a shotgun. these things are going to be stronger than you, faster than you, and smarter than you so much so that your bones will be like twigs that can be snapped with its fingers, so much so that your top speed of maybe 12 MPH will be shuddered by the fact this thing can move at blinding speeds and stop on dime, so much so that this thing has been killing people for hundreds, possibly thousands of years and has had to deal with tougher sons of bitches than you. In order to receive its power it has to sacrifice a loved one, meaning everything this thing does will have its intent on killing you every step this thing takes and actions it commits will be completely part of a plan to rip your throat out of your neck and it will enjoy mutilating your body. Bullets aren't going to even do damage, quite frankly there isn't conventional weaponry is going to be able to hurt a skinwalker. you're trying to kill a shadow by digging a hole into the ground. if you want to kill something of the darkness, you need something of the light, and spiritual weaponry, quite frankly you're more likely to kill a skinwalker with a bible than you are a flaming sword and explosive shotgun shells

the main point of this being you and your friends are idiots, and are going to die painful deaths without so much as being able to challenge this thing to any sort of a fight.
>>
>>19194392
Hence, why I came here. You're telling me these things can't be killed?
>>
>>19194243
Skinwalkers are literally just humans shaman, you can kill them in the same way you'd kill any other person (or animal if you catch them in the form of one).
The hard part is getting away with it, once they are dead there is no way to prove they are a skinwalker to authorities.
>>
>>19194419
This is the 21st century, not 1879 England. We have this thing called cameras. Once again, HOW does one kill it.
>>
>>19194413
Don't listen to this tard, he's talking about the meme skinwalker 14 year olds made up that is a bullshit amalgamation of skinwalker, wendigo, hollywood werewolf, slasher movie villian, and scp lore. Real Skinwalkers are just evil shaman that use their powers for their own gain.
>>
>>19194435
Shoot them with a gun, hit them with something heavy, light them on fire, down them, ect.
Most people here seem to confuse skinwalker legends and wendigo legends. Ones just a person with magical powers, the other is a corpse animated by an evil spirit.
>>
>>19194413
not by a gun, nor any sort of conventional weaponry.

>>19194439
>Don't listen to this tard, he's talking about the meme skinwalker 14 year olds made up that is a bullshit amalgamation of skinwalker, wendigo, hollywood werewolf, slasher movie villian, and scp lore. Real Skinwalkers are just evil shaman that use their powers for their own gain.

ok idiot, how exactly is my post an amalgamation of skinwalker, wendingo, hollywood werewolf, and slasher movie villain.

> Real Skinwalkers are just evil shaman that use their powers for their own gain.
> In order to receive its power it has to sacrifice a loved one

the stories tell of skin walkers, not fleshgaists, but things that take the forms of animals have a nasty habit of mutilating cattle, and people, and as stated they are powerful in dark magics. something not recorded in fleshgaists. and something that usually practices corpse mutilation

kindly fuck off with your low level reading comprehension.

> you can kill them in the same way you'd kill any other person (or animal if you catch them in the form of one).
this is pretty much wrong, all accounts of interactions with skin walkers when fired upon, and hit with bullets and the sort have ended in miserable failures, bullets are incapable of hurting them.

>>19194452
every tale of a skinwalkers where they get shot ends in the weaponry being ineffective.

>>19194413
not by objects or weapons that exist on the material level, I don't think there's one account of a skin walker ever being killed.
>>
>>19194392
Then how exactly does one kill a shadow If not with bullets? What weaponry of light must I acquire and what shamans dick do I have to suck to acquire it?
>>
File: IMG_0335.jpg (9KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0335.jpg
9KB, 128x128px
>>19194094
Oh believe me, bud

The ladder is true
>>
Skinwalker stories are great. I have read a bunch. I don't recall anybody getting killed by a skinwalker.
>>
File: 1498275988504-1209127239.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1498275988504-1209127239.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
What about werewolves?
>>
>>19194734
Fuck you faggot, don't come back to this board unless you start with Dewalt ladders. Get your off-brand shit out of here.
>>
>>19195020
I'm sure I could convince the gang into a bit of furry genocide if the skinwalker thing doesn't work out. What would you suggest?
>>
>>19194604
Stop reading creepypasta kiddo and learn the real lore surrounding skinwalkers.
http://www.navajolegends.org/navajo-skinwalker-legend/
https://sites.lib.byu.edu/worldhistory/folklore-william-a-wilson-folklore-archives/popular-search-topics/skin-walkers-navajo-legend/
>>
>>19194094
If skinwalkers look that dope then I don't want to be human
>>
bumperino
>>
>>19195257
>mfw thats what I did.
>mfw my cherubim post reflects exactly whats in the link you posted

>>19194680
well according to the link that was posted above, you have to recite name of the skin walkers true identity in order to kill it.
>>
>>19194094
>>is it possible (or recommended) for one to track, pursue, and kill one
why would you do that?
also that picture is pissing me off. fucking white people have no clue about indians
>>
>>19194094
>ladder
Latter, phoneposter.

>>19194452
>ect
This is a mistake that Americans make so much. Etc. Short for et cetera. Not ect.

>>19195521
So it's gone from 'you'll need spiritual weaponry' to 'you need to recite it's true name'. Come on man, stick to your shitpost script.
>>
File: eyess.png (10KB, 150x95px) Image search: [Google]
eyess.png
10KB, 150x95px
>>19195548
calling out to Jesus Christ makes alien abduction experiences stop instantaneously, there are multiple accounts of calling out to the name of the messiah instantly stops a plethora of paranormal experiences. epilepsy is often cured, not treated, cured with prayer while the best medications only manage to suppress the symptoms and seizures. I'm pretty sure if you went Jesus freak on a skinwalker it would die, one of the ways to counter black magic and power obtained through sacrifice is with holy power and prayer.

i also posted what the link stated, not my speculation on the matter.

you got some plebbitor tier nitpicking.
>>
>>19195561
Why would an alien race give a fuck about Jesus? Also why not Muhammad? Or Abraham? What about Krishna? Or Amaterasu?
>>
>>19195574
>Why would an alien race give a fuck about Jesus?
probably because he's literally the son of the most high god.

> Also why not Muhammad?
he's a goatfucking pedophile

> Or Abraham?
he's just a man

> What about Krishna?
Hare Krishna might work in stopping it, if I ever get abducted I'll try it out before calling out to christ, even though I'm reasonably sure that these 2 are the same being anyway.

>Or Amaterasu?
I dunno, I'm not really sure where the japanese fall on the alien abduction radar. prayers in the heart go directly to the most high God who is the creator though.
>>
>>19195582
Maybe calling out Jesus works because he was a Prophet of Allah. Ever thought of that? Krishna was as well. So was Abraham. If God is so great, or his sons, or his prophets and if this works in stopping things... Why did God allow them to exist in the first place?

Like looking after a chicken then throwing it in an area where foxes live and hoping the chicken calls out. Just unmake all the bad shit.

And no, free will doesn't come into this, t hat only applies to humans.
>>
>>19194094
Kill? It's just witchcraft, you'd be killing an actually person.
>>
>>19194094

I know for a fact Skinwalkers are real. But for the longest time where called them "drifters, druggies psychopaths, schizophrenic and loners." Put those qualities together add a few more ingredients and pop! You got yourself a Skinwalkers. People should understand that something about the Desert makes you crazy.

P.s. The Skinwalkers I heard had bells. Jingle bells. And tried to sound like a coyote screaming. I became a believer that night
>>
>>19195593
>Maybe calling out Jesus works because he was a Prophet of Allah. Ever thought of that?

islam is a fake religion re-packaged by the catholic church who sent idiots to train mohammad. so no, I didn't think of that because I'm pretty sure I don't know anything, which is why I have true knowledge.

are you a sand nigger or something?

>Why did God allow them to exist in the first place?
God does not impede over free will, evil is allowed to reign because good lets it.

>Like looking after a chicken then throwing it in an area where foxes live and hoping the chicken calls out. Just unmake all the bad shit.

bad metaphor

>And no, free will doesn't come into this, t hat only applies to humans
it applies to angels too. free will is in every living creature.
>>
>>19195658
Wrong. Angels were created with intelligence, but no free will. Beasts were created with free will but not intelligence. Humans had both.

And no, I'm not a sand nigger, I'm just educated on religions. It's utter bollocks that creatures are repulsed by citing such names. The Old God Pantheons are much more likely to fuck them up than the Newer ones.
>>
>>19195673
>Wrong. Angels were created with intelligence, but no free will. Beasts were created with free will but not intelligence. Humans had both.

this is quran rhetoric, you're obviously a sand nigger muslim, the quran in itself is a book of goat fucking and pedophilia, fuck off with that shit. Islam in itself denies that Allah has children, it denies the divinity of CHrist, and man. its a book of lies anon

in the bible angels have free will, and they have the ability to disobey God, and they quite frequently do so.

> It's utter bollocks that creatures are repulsed by citing such names.

ok, go tell that to the UFO community and all the people who testify to the name of the messiah.
>>
>>19195686
My point is, friend, is that people came up with fuck loads of different shit. I was citing the 3rd Abrahamic religion (Islam) view on the matter. The fact you know what I was talking about obviously makes you the sand nigger. After all, you can't just study religion at university or college or online?

As for your comment on UFO Community? It's so easy to tell they're telling the truth, isn't it? I could make dozens of accounts and say shouting the name of Artemis or Dana or Cernunnos fixes it!

Don't be a utter fucking mong.
>>
>>19195686
>>19195658
>>19195582
>>19195561
>it's the Christfag shiller spouts his crap again episode

this is why I quit /x/, it's basically just a place for Christfags to shill their specific branch of their meme religion.
>>
File: twutwut2.png (1MB, 640x4687px) Image search: [Google]
twutwut2.png
1MB, 640x4687px
>>19195706
>As for your comment on UFO Community? It's so easy to tell they're telling the truth, isn't it? I could make dozens of accounts and say shouting the name of Artemis or Dana or Cernunnos fixes it!

so about 1-3% of the US population reports being abducted by aliens, when you put that into perspective thats about 3mill-9mill people. there are people who actually research these abductions in peer reviewed study. part of the narrative of peer review study is that there is no spiritual side to the experience, and when someone brings up the spiritual side they are instantly discredited, and basically excommunicated from the field. this led to a backlog of abductees who cried out to Jesus Christ and the abductions being stopped in its instant matter, while none of the researchers ever had the intellectual honesty to bring up new information because the idea of acknowledging a spiritual side to the attacks (not just christ) leads to career suicide.

and you could make up accounts, but that would make you a dick who falsifies information.

> The fact you know what I was talking about obviously makes you the sand nigger. After all, you can't just study religion at university or college or online?

I'm not the one trying to pass it off as a true or credible source, your exact statement was the equivalent of you citing a goatfucker on how to raise your children.

>My point is, friend, is that people came up with fuck loads of different shit. I was citing the 3rd Abrahamic religion (Islam) view on the matter.

here's the redpill on Islam
>>
>>19195712
kek
>>
>>19195530
Sorry, phone poster fag here, was one of the first pictures that came up.

>why would you want to
Well, why not? Hunting game that doesn't shoot back gets boring.
>>
>>19195530
We knew enough to kill a shit ton of them and take all their land bruh
>>
>>19199117
This
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.