[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This really weird box that doesn't show up anywhere on the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 20170624_000247.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170624_000247.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
My dad is a part time DJ and he is always eager to get boxes to store all his equipment in. I often help him out and get some pay while doing so. Well one day, we went to one of our regular venues to do our thing, when someone who worked there happened to have these three odd boxes laying around. There was a large, marked wooden box and two smaller, unmarked boxes. Each of them had some spongy padding of some sort to protect whatever had been inside before. The markings on the large box read "E-02 GUARDIAN" in blue on one side of the box and that's it. We thought nothing of it and took the boxes. The two smaller ones we used as planters in our garden, while we used the large one to hold one of our lights in. However, I kept having an itch, an urge to research the box, but I kept forgetting about it. Until one day while we were setting up, I tried googling it to see if anything came up. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Only some sort of weird anime game, along with the news source "The Guardian". Instead of googling "E-02 GUARDIAN", I tried reverse image searching. All I got were some generic boxes and not much similar to what we had. This kinda spooked me, since I expected at least something to come up from these searches, but nothing came up. Absolute zero. That's why I've come here, to see what kind of things you guys can come up with and see if you can help. My dad and I joked about it holding a missile or experimental super weapon or something. Pic related; it's the larger box.
>>
Thanks for writing a wall of text that absolutely no one in their right mind would ever attempt to read.
>>
The E-02 container likely was used for an old fire extinguisher, class E (For electrical components). It's since been phased out.
>>
>>19193886
Sorry, I'm on mobile and didn't think about paragraphing
>>
>>19193891
Thanks for the logical answer, but I'm confused about it not showing up anywhere
>>
File: g9Uw5XnVuuIN.XVKen5miw.jpg (112KB, 511x1000px) Image search: [Google]
g9Uw5XnVuuIN.XVKen5miw.jpg
112KB, 511x1000px
>>19193897
That's because it's very old, likely was taken by someone. Here's what it may have looked like.
>>
File: 568544_MED.jpg (35KB, 271x300px) Image search: [Google]
568544_MED.jpg
35KB, 271x300px
>>19193912
Modern. The two other boxes probably housed smaller extinguishers, like these.
>>
>>19193874
http://guardianssi.com/accessories/
could be an alarm system crate
>>
>>19193912
My dad says it's from a data firm and is used for some sort of data storing or something
>>
You use cardboard as planting pots?
>>
>>19194022
Everyone needs fire extinguishers
>>
>>19194110
It's solid wood
>>
>>19194137
I think he meant it was computer parts or a computer
>>
>>19193886
i read it and it flows just fine m8.
>>
ITT: OP learns that many objects that predate the internet were not in fact notable enough to be posted on it
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.