[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do the mods think we all want to see this shitty steaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: received_10154612953283494.jpg (13KB, 449x416px) Image search: [Google]
received_10154612953283494.jpg
13KB, 449x416px
Why do the mods think we all want to see this shitty steaming dump of dead YouTube links pinned to the top of the board 24/7 for months on end?
>>
Dunno. They really do need to make a new sticky though, with fresh links.
>>
I took a look at the Youtube links, but half of them are removed videos.
>>
>>19193391
I've made new sticky threads in the past but they are deleted or autosage after 20 posts. Not enough people on the board care, least of all the mods. It would take one dedicated autist to make a whole new sticky better than the old one to have it actually change.

I would like to, some day. Some day....
>>
Just hide the thread or close 4chan you newfag. You want the big boys to do everything for you, will you ever grow up?
>>
>>19193391
Maybe there is a reason, for why it never changes or goes down. This is /x/. Maybe not. But if half the links don't work, why leave it up? Maybe it's a really bad idea, for one reason or another.
>>
Idk, would much rather have Apes library pinned at the top. But that would probably cause some legal issues.
>>
Tbfh if i was doing it for free the only thing i'd care about is deleting cp. The mods do to much work as it is, and this is an irrelevant board filled with retards. They don't want to disturb the loonies one way or the other.
>>
>>19193493
We'll, it's literary knowledge. Not infographics. So about 20 of us would appreciate it.
>>
Its mostly just to keep the kids from making shit "top 10 SPOOKIEST youtube videos"-threads all over again. Too bad it has failed
>>
>>19193503
Basically. But damn it, we love those retards.
>>
I have also posted about how worthless the sticky is. There is nothing of value in that thread. It's literally just a list of URLs and keywords.

The fact that the mods found it worthy of being stickied is suspicious to me. I think there was self-stroking ego pleasing involved.

I'm so sick of seeing that picture too. I hate it and I hate the author of the post.
>>
>>19193600
There are just words like "Batman" and "The Avengers" under /x/ related comics like how fucking useless is that?
>>
>>19193617

Exactly, it laughable actually. It's honestly a waste of space on the board.
>>
>>19193473
Stop playing with yourself, Kyle
>>
>>19193442
that's /x/ af tho
>>
>>19193391
X is easily the worst board on 4chan hands down
>>
>>19193600
Half the links are from wikipedia...
>>
>>19193663
How can you say that when shit like /lgbt/ exists? At least /x/ is entertaining once in a while.
>>
>>19193391
do a better dump
>>
>>19193391
Did you get Jacket to do that picture with a new mask?
>>
>>19193658
>af
may I ask you to jump off of a cliff?
>>
so why dont we discuss what needs to go into a new sticky and float the thread untill its... good? why not start not?
i agree 100% in that the sticky sucks a fat one, I would be delighted to see a newer, improved one
>>
>>19193391
I find it useful. unlike this thread
>>
>>19193658
this

I'm getting tired
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.