[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the blackest blackpills you know? I'll start:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: leaving-las-vegas.jpg (129KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
leaving-las-vegas.jpg
129KB, 1280x688px
What are the blackest blackpills you know?

I'll start:

>Evil is more primordial than Good.
>>
>>19193152
I didn't know edgy teenager opinions are considered as pills now.
>>
>>19193157
>he hasn't read Boehme or Schelling

bruh please
>>
>>19193152
good and evil dont real
>>
>>19193152
the universe is a hard determinist system. free will doesn't exist and your life is already set in stone.

if you truly appreciate this black pill you move beyond nihilism and into commited resignation
>>
This is the gayest thread on here, which is saying something because we're on /x/, so congrats op.
>>
>>19193152
I don't know if I have anything to add, but you hit the nail right on the noggin. Evil, just like good has the right to exist. We know good because of evil vice verse...
>>
Though Ain existed before the Ain Sof Aur and the demiurge, classifying Ain and its emanations as evil is as foolish as calling natural disasters as evil.
weather one seeks the reuinite with the source of life or the primal void, it matters very little as ultimately we will return to it.
>>
>>19193152
evil and good are social opinion. therefore both began simultaneously when early beings developed rules for coexistance
>>
>>19193767
Sooo... going about with your life then?
>>
>you cannot poop out of your penis
The hardest blackpill to swallow
>>
>>19193742
>good and evil dont real

good and evil dont real isn't real

>>19193833
>evil and good are social opinion

evil and good are social opinion is a social opinion

I love this game!
>>
>>19193946
>>
>>19193767
What's the difference between those 2? They seem pretty similar to me.
>>
>>19193946
bullshit, you fucking faggot
>>
the universe is in a loop and weve experienced our lives an infinite number of times already and will continue to infinitely relive the same lives forever, down to how many times we blink in our lives.
>>
>>19193152
You mean chaos? An amoral entity that doesn't discern good or evil?
>>
For there to be evil God must also exist
>>
>>19193946
Don't you EVER tell me what i can't do, you fucking fruitcake!
>>
>>19194100

My life is pretty cool, so I'm down with that
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.