[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell us your experience with alien/human hybrids. Alien

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Tell us your experience with alien/human hybrids. Alien experiences are ok too
>>
1 night I was "dreaming" that I was showering in my own shower. It seemed like it was sometime in the dark of the early morning and I felt like I've gone through something physically taxing. All of a sudden a child shows up outside the shower (there's no sheet or curtains, just 2 glass doors) and it looks like me. It has brown curly hair, brown eyes and has some of my facial features, but it's eyes were very prominent, almost like an anime character. It was dressed in some maroon jumpsuit. I saw the child for a split second looking at me in the shower then the next second I woke up in my bed. It was very surreal and I remember it almost clearly. Something I can't say about a lot of the other experiences I've had
>>
>>19192861
U mean fallen angels/demons.
U seriously believe in aliens.
Don't fall for the lies.
Remember years and years ago the masses got prank on the radio that US is being invaded by aliens.
Than the phx ufo. U mean to tell me that thing was up there for hours and ZERO military action. Give me a break.
Those were all beta testing and u got NASA and Hollywood machine going full speed on propaganda.
>>
File: t3_6aimd2.png (30KB, 326x51px) Image search: [Google]
t3_6aimd2.png
30KB, 326x51px
Ssssomething you wish to know specifically?
>>
There's a bit of a trend in the human physiology today. As the centuries pass, people's eyes are becoming larger and people are becoming taller and more lanky. You think it has anything to do with this?
>>
>>19192991
I'm fat
>>
>>19192991
Aliens are humans from the future?
>>
>>19192951
Fag
>>
>>19192861

Maybe your child from a non human partner wanted to visit you.. But he or she wasn't taught manners.
>>
Hard to tell if alien or demonic possession but I have seen a slit eye that failed to dilate properly. She stopped talking and read my vibe as soon as I noticed. Gave hint that I noticed and that she recognized such.... Was not my first indication that she was/is not entirely human or one of many other explanations.
>>
fuck racemixing
>>
>>19196210
It was probably an alien. Hybrids are generally benevolent "beings". They have the emotional capacity of us but the intelligence and brain functionality of the greys, which equals some strongly emotional and spiritual beings
>>
>>19196703
Plus as far as the dilating remark the hybrids eyes are known to have much larger pupils that take up more of the eye than a regular human's. Perhaps they may also have trouble with their eyes not dilating but who knows. Hybrids however are known to be very sensitive to bright lights like the sun or a flashlight
>>
Just to bump this thread up, I'll tell you guys what happened to me a month or 2 ago. I already posted this in a sleep paralysis thread a few days back (or probably yesterday) but I figured it is relevant to here too

I was asleep in my bed in the middle of the night when all of a sudden I felt a small tap on my shoulder. This has happened to me many times before as a child (I am 23 now), and I used to tell myself it was my grandparents watching over me, who I loved dearly. This time I still didn't know what it was, but I still had the strong feeling that I should not open my eyes under any circumstances

Not even a second later I felt myself levitating and then landed on my stomach. I felt someone doing something to my upper mid back, like they were performing surgery except it didn't hurt. I don't recall hearing any noises during this ordeal.

What seemed like a few seconds later I was levitated again and put on my back. Like I said before, I did not open my eyes once because of the fear of what I would see, although I didn't know what was going on, I somehow knew it was best to keep my eyes closed. As soon as I wake up in the pitch black of my room in my bed I completely cover myself in my bed sheets, sort of like a Dutch oven except I'm very OCD about bodily smells so I try my hardest to never fart, as I can't even stand my own smell. I "slept" completely covered under the sheets, head and everything, until the next morning.
>>
Aliens don't exist, Earth is the only world in the entire universe. AMA
>>
>>19198315
>AMA

How much cock do you suck a day?

Seriously anon, there is way too much evidence that says otherwise.

Even if there are no "aliens", there is an advanced species that's so technologically and spiritually advanced that they're capable of interdimensional travel. Among other things that not even the most intellectual humans can comprehend.

In short anon, whether it's aliens or not, there's definitely something out there besides us
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.