[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I saw something in my dream, but it wasn't like usual. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (19KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
19KB, 852x480px
I saw something in my dream, but it wasn't like usual. I think I was having a vision. I want to read any testimonies of MK Ultra victims who escaped.
>>
>>19192254
Bro.
Let me save you.
You are not mk ultra.
Youre tripping man
>>
>>19192267
Thanks. Next please.
>>
>>19192274
What happened in your dream?
>>
>>19192254
have you had any dreams about being led to a facility in antarctica?
>>
>>19192485
Are you aware of said facility?
>>
>>19192485
yes

i remember being there with other kids,and they had us do some kind of strange exercise
>>
>>19192534
What was the video they made you watch, and can you describe the mood of your instructors? Were they demanding? calm? Did you feel like you were doing everything against your will, or completely at your own discretion?
>>
>>19192550

Leading the witness
>>
>>19192550
i dont remember anything about a video but my knowledge of all of it is very hazy, it felt like our own discretion, like if anything they just felt like teachers or a friends parents or something

Like they had a gentle aura of authority, and they made the activities sound so fun. Everything was weirdly high tech and cool
>>
>>19192557
My apologies if I am making you feel this way. My intention is not to plant any seeds.
>>
>>19192254
I had a dream I was in a facility with other kids that had strange abilities. Someone smuggled us out, and then on the way back in so they wouldn't notice, I started remembering stuff. I got very mad, deciding that I wouldn't stay trapped anymore. I did some weird magic, basically I made a sound that caused the facility to collapse under its own weight. Then I had lots of lightning and my body started sparkling with all sorts of energy. I know I crushed it with the program director inside the building. I felt bad, because many lives could have been lost. I tried to direct it so that the parts that had people being studied wouldn't be crushed. I don't know how well I did, I know some of them survived, as well as those who were outside when it happened. Then I flew away, trying to reach space, but gravity was too strong for me to escape. I flew over a beach, normal people were there completely ignorant of everything, and then I lost consciousness.
>>
>>19192562
Thank you for your response. I too had that feeling of guided freedom. I knew I (or whomever I had channeled) was being forced, but the instructors made a conscious effort to make it seem like I had the choice to do something else.
>>
>>19192571
Can we expand upon the beach you saw? Do you recall the rocks being certain colours? I remember a beach too, it was at the beginning of my vision. The seemingly unaware people, I interacted with one albeit reluctantly. I was hiding, but she was putting me on the pedestal, making it quite clear my position.
>>
>>19192583
I don't remember too much about it, I expended much power destroying the facility. It was a normal beach with lots of people on it, but none seemed to notice my presence.
>>
What makes you think its mk ultra and not a draem?
>>
>>19192588
Thank you for your input.
>>
>>19192602
It lacked the anomalies. Everything was as clear as waking life. If I were to read a novel, I could flip back to a page and it would still be the same as the last time I'd read it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.