[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Speculation/Debates/Theories/"Evide nce" all about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: vamp.jpg (123KB, 610x345px) Image search: [Google]
vamp.jpg
123KB, 610x345px
Speculation/Debates/Theories/"Evidence" all about Vampires.

Lets try to ignore any LARPing ITT.
>>
(Open Rp)
I'm the Proof vampire diaries exist
(Tries to lick your hear)
>>
Bumping for discussion.

>>19192125
Fuck off Edward
>>
>>19192079
they dont exist

end of
>thread
>discussion
>etc

OP is a fucking faggot
>>
File: IMG-20170618-WA0015.jpg (56KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170618-WA0015.jpg
56KB, 640x1136px
Vampires are a lie to make young kids scared of going outside alone.
>>
the concepts translation and interpretation have gone wrong over the centuries.. its not about drinking blood, its feeding on life force or energy..... psychic vampirism . degenerate fuckwads do this constantly
>>
>>19192878
I want them to be real
Just finished let the right one in and it was good
>>
>>19192956
http://nationalpost.com/news/world/real-vampires-exist-and-there-are-over-5000-of-them-in-the-united-states/wcm/c90848cf-e958-4996-8c2b-0b666173361d , Picked this up after reading your thread. Its not anything to go off of but its somethin.
>>
>>19192956
Why do you want them to be real? They'd be fucking predators, and it's far more likely one would kill you than befriend you
>>
>>19192978
Hey you never know dude. Maybe if you save one's life (1 in a billion probably) He could tell you secrets in the past that prove or disprove a conspiracy or recorded history itself(Cuz they have lived a long life, they've seen shit)
>>
Isnt one vampire thread enough?
>>
>>19193055
>Maybe if you save one's life
They're not fairies, dude.
>>
>>19193221
You never know....... (maybe if they got trapped in a tanning bed)
>>
>>19193055
yes we have seen shit. and I'm not that old.
>>
>>19193055
You do realize the boy in the movie was nothing more but a blood slave for the vampire? She never thought of him as a friend.
>>
it's funny all these supernatural creatures somehow disappeared during the advent of phone cameras
>>
>>19196009
Well Vampires are usually said to have no reflection and be unable to be photo'd, but who knows how true that is.
>>
>>19192971
shit son, thats a fuckload more proof then the average thread on this shit.
>>
Reminder that vampire thread is here

>>19189030
>>
Vampires are a eastern european invention to mock Jews. No really, that is what its about.

Every famous universal "movie monster", is related to jewish lore.
Look into that instead.
>>
Behold my autism:

>vampires closely resemble an actual human condition called porphyria. This causes the skin to blister and burn in only 30 minutes when exposed to sunlight and can be fatal. It also causes the gums to recede and the skin can become pale. Eyes can also appear to be sunken. A way to combat the effects it to increase heme levels in the patient (blood)

>Brian Lumley wrote a few fictonal books about ESPers, vampires (wamphyir) and necromancers. Its a really interesting series and looks at vampires in a how new way while keeping many traditions about them intact.

>Vlad the impaler was famous for eating the hearts and drinking the blood (out of skulls) from his victims. He was also famous for shoving poles up peoples arses to kill 'em. It was believed he was the original vampire.

>humans have the potential to become vampires (by being bitten) this means the human body can stand huge amounts of physical change. Its possible that we could all just be dormant vampires.
>>
I've given the real explanation here before but faggot mods always ban and delete like some good little niggers [spoiler]too bad you can't ban every IP address![/spoiler]. You can't talk about the "blood libel" (ritual murder) of the merchants. Vlad Dracula was a retcon coverup, and not the actual figure behind historical records of blood-drinking, child abduction, and the slew of genetic disorders a certain population is well-known for including strong sensitivity to light. Vlad was just trying to keep the muds out of his kingdom by communicating in the only way those savages understood.

In modern times, these occurrences have been very well covered up because of the few people who own the news media and certain legal pressure groups. They still happen. A lot. Here is one that slipped through the cracks:
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/horror-hollywood-girlfriends-body-drained-blood-apartment-blake-leibel-son-toronto-1563104

Check that faggot's genetic background.
>>
>>19196308
Not true. A thousand years ago there was little difference between what we now would call a vampire and a ghoul or simply a zombie. Modern blood sucking vampires are probably a romantic idea which only came to be after the Middle ages, before that vampires were just flesh eating zombies or witches who feasted on human flesh and not just tried to seduce you and take away your chastity and life force.
Source: I read a book on that but can't remember the name rn
>>
>>19192971
That might just be a unique expression of pica disorder.
>>
>>19199841
Or iron loss via menstruation. Or a hundred other things.

Apparently blood full of adrenaline is a nice drug. Blood of the young is intrinsically rejuvenating, as well. Relatedly, why do certain banksters have several organ transplants? They must be doing the best they can.
>>
File: 1456356597115.jpg (54KB, 455x652px) Image search: [Google]
1456356597115.jpg
54KB, 455x652px
>>19192878
This mostly. The degenerate fuckwads are just annoying fuckwads though. They seem draining to be around because they are attention whores.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.