[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets have an extraterrestrial encounter/stories thread. No UFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1472021690740.jpg (44KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
1472021690740.jpg
44KB, 500x328px
Lets have an extraterrestrial encounter/stories thread.
No UFO stories unless they're really interesting. Ill sum up every shit UFO story so you don't feel tempted:
>with friends or by myself
>see light in sky
>its moving erratically, can't be plane!
>dissapears at high speeds
Optional: Drug/AAlcohol use beforehand.

There you go, 98% of ufo stories. Now we can get started
>>
>Be skating
>See some shit falling for sky
>Shooting star?
>Point it out
>Falls way too long
>Falls behind tree line
>No plane crashes no nothing mentioned anywhere
>Technically ufo
>>
>>19191138
>be about 8 years ago.
>just got off work, it's still daytime but the sun is starting to go down.
>get home, about to have a BBQ. Friends are already there getting the fire going.
>walk up and friend hands me a beer.
>only halfway through beer can #1 at this time and my tolerance is very high so still sober.
>see light in distance, joke with 2 friends that it's a UFO.
>it gets closer very quickly.
>watch what looks like a fighter jet in shape fly right over my house. It's bigger than the damn house and textured like it was made by the fucking Borg.
>its completely silent.
>friends and I just stare at each other for a minute.
>"what the fuck was that?"
>never seen a jet that looks like that before or ever again.
>>
>lived in mexico as kid
>small town with mountains and forests around
>pitch black at night except for the sky and the few street lamps/houses with outdoor lights
>people would talk about what they called "duendes", essentially gnomes or elves in English
>when walking around at night we would sometimes hear and see humanoid silhouettes in the trees against the sky
>round ufos would be seen sometimes with rainbow pulsing lights that changed shapes
>cattle mutilations happened 2+ times, I really don't remember much but people would say it was chupacabra
>animals would go wild then dead silent
>some men would wait outside the houses those nights with all the lights off waiting to ward off the creatures
>they were bald and would look through peoples window blinds at night
Lot of people thought it was witches and demons. A few thought it was aliens. But aliens was considered crazier than witchcraft

That was just in that town. I might post more
>>
>>19191195
Just adding those creatures would climb peoples houses and look through widows and open peoples gates and sheds but never did more than that.
My grandpa would walk around the house with a shovel saying the devil was out tonight
>>
>different town, a little bigger but still near mountains and forests
>a family lived in the woods kind of far from town
>basically all dirt roads back then, narrow dirt path to their house
>husband wife and their son lived in small house, basically just one big room that was their kitchen,bedroom you name it
>their yard is the size of their house with a single big tree and a small homemade wood fence like a farm or cattle fence
>the interesting part though is that they had a creature chained to the tree by its neck
>a fucking alien grey
Ill never forget this shit, I think about it all the time. Even see it in my dreams sometimes
>basically the "town secret/legend"
>a few people knew but noone talked about it
>we were friends with the son, we must've been around 8
>when he took us to see it we were fucking scared and didn't go near the house
>had the head of a stereotypical grey but its upper body and arms/legs were bloated
>pink/grey skin, with those big black oval eyes, its mouth always open, no teeth
This thing was disturbing, straight up fucked and sickly looking. It was apparently docile and did not make sounds though
>the boy would play with it and share his toys
>don't know shit about its origin or if they fed it or anything
>just that the father caught it and chained it to the tree
That's the extent of the story, noone would talk or ask about that shit. It was disturbing. Back then they also showed on tv a guy who caught an alien and kept the body in his closet or fridge. That's unrelated though
>>
>>19191202
Nobody had dogs? I'm sure they would alert you.
>>
>>19191288
Yeah a lot had dogs. There was also street dogs. Some people kept them on the roof, because they were either in heat or I don't know why.
They would bark like mad then go quiet. Those of us who loved them brought them in at night.
>>
>>19191298
I see. Good stories too. No guns or anything? I would at least try to shoot an ayy or anything else creeping on my property but I'm American, it's our way.
>>
>>19191325
A few either a shotgun or revolver. Guns arent as prolific in Mexico as in america.
People wouldn't waste ammo unless they were attacked which we never were. Only watched. Occasionally I would hear about them getting into someones house since a lot of people didn't have AC and had open windows. But yeah guns weren't common. Only the ranchers had them basically
Ill post more if the thread is alive tomorrow. I can't sleep and I don't like thinking about the feeling I get after posting this kind of shit or thinking about it but i do like sharing the stories.
There was these 3 guys who were like shamans I guess? They would go out and find mature peyotes and take people who asked to the hills to gather some mature ones. They would see the aliens watching over the hills and mountain ridges. Not while on peyote I should say, they only did peyote like once a year but they spent a lot of time out on the hills.
They taught us that if you think about them, they appear. Which I believe is true, they could make ufos appear and my friends and I tried it here on South padre island in Texas at night and we saw a ufo and humanoid shapes as tall as kids on the sanddunes as we ran back to the car.

I don't know why I remembered these things just now but yeah, don't think about them or theyll get you
>>
>>19191381
>don't think about them or theyll get you
>OOoooooOoooooOooooOo dont think about them or they will come for you! Spooky!

Fuck you. What's that baby tier scare tactic? People think about aliens all the time and they don't always show up like they are being summoned. You had me up until that point.
>>
>>19191381
Damn, I've done the pure laboratory made chemical that is in peyote (mescaline). Scary stuff. What about knives or machetes? I live in a city area now so don't see much here.
>>
>>19191413
Its more like meditation I guess not just thinking about them.
Im not very eloquent, but Im sure you understand what I mean.
>>
>>19191420
Yeah, I get what you mean. When I did it, I did too much. Where in Mexico was this? I actually work at a Mexican restaurant so I might be able to ask some coworkers if they have seen anything. One of my bros there like /x/ things that I talk to him about actually.
>>
>>19191441
The state was Nuevo Leon
Happened a lot Reynosa and Saltillo which are near a major city Monterrey, my favorite place growing up.
I had family all over Nuevo Leon and Tamaulipas. I live in Texas now though
>>
>>19191453
Thanks, I'll look it up and ask my bro at work. Again, good stories. Definitely spooky.
>>
>>19191138
Well, since i was 12/13 years old I think i've been abducted, for some nights, and still happens.
Why I think so:
i always slept bad, since I was born. I hate night, i hate sleep.
I've always got nightmares, since I was born. Still now, 21 years old, I wake up in the night, scared as fuck (don't know why), and sweaty too much, with no reason.
I've been always frightened of aliens, and everything related to aliens. Still now, I can't sleep if I think about it.
In some periods of my life, since i was 12-13 years old, I woke up exactly at the same night hour (3:00, 1:00) for some days, always scared and soaked. Don't know why. It still happens.
Also when I was 12-13, the period when i started to think I was abducted, i got a strange thing on my right feet, like a black spot. It was squared, it was not a skin spot, it was like underskinned. I thaught it was a chip or something similar. Now with years it is slowly disappearing.
Last thing, I never talk about this with someone.
I wrote this expereince in a thread here on /b/ about strange and paranormal stuff, some days ago, and then the thread go 404. After my fucking reply. Don't know why but I think they follow me.
>>
File: alien-image-2-416985677.jpg (53KB, 615x829px) Image search: [Google]
alien-image-2-416985677.jpg
53KB, 615x829px
>>19191256
I just looked this story up.

>feels bad man

Also, i feel sorry for the thing strapped to the tree.
>>
There Are Stranger Things Then Heaven And Earth.....Here Is But A Few Of Them.

http://www.cryptopia.us/site/2015/02/garson-invaders-canada/

http://www.cryptopia.us/site/2015/01/baikal-lake-humanoids-russia/

http://www.cryptopia.us/site/2010/11/zanfretta-alien-aubductions-italy/

http://www.cryptopia.us/site/2010/10/ariel-school-aliens-zimbabwe/

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/02/mysterious-otherworldly-military-engagements-in-the-vietnam-war/
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.